Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single (4307 Views)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
grin don't want to be single again will you marry me?
grin grin just name the date, time and place I'll be there
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

u dey vex? grin
gud mornin
tongue
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

That guy has only 1comment and 1post and only follows you even thou he registered in jan,

Why do I have that feeling its still you undecided

Seriously undecided
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
tongue
welcome back wink
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

welcome back wink
Thanks Darling, prison no easy

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
Lefu Darlinggrin
hows ur saturday goin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mynd44:
undecided
wetin happen?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

hows ur saturday goin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy?
Fine, I know say you dey owambetongue
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
Fine, I know say you dey owambetongue
owambe ke? grin.i no dey do owambe oooocheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.the only saturday outing i go do na if any of my friend dey do birthday or party and dem invite me cheesy
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

owambe ke? grin.i no dey do owambe oooocheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.the only saturday outing i go do na if any of my friend dey do birthday or party and dem invite me cheesy
I no like outing too but I want to change that

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
nikkypearl:
Jacksparrow127(ori e tin wu )
Qualer/metallistic grin

Toks2008

Merci and you look dapper too.
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Going by pics and also comments, i think seun osewa is cute, explorers and toks2008

Thanks hottie...how I wish sey I fit reach you anywhere you dey.....

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by baba11(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
seungrin

lalasticlalagrin

wristbanglegrin

Toks2008

Baba11

mynd44

Agarawu23

Isolukay

And who again ooo...abeg help me addgrin
Aminat508
All due for marriage thoughcheesy
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Seriously undecided
no undecided
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
OfficialSam:

And u forgot to mention me? Why na?
oh! sorrytongue
Now that you have mention yourself... I leave you to the ladies!grin grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by onyeezeigbo: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

grin grin just name the date, time and place I'll be there
date 1st may,time 12 midnight,placed in my room grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
date 1st may,time 12 midnight,placed in my room grin

grin grin noted

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by electricpole(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Johnflex02:
cryM cute sha,not that e pain me say dem no mention me
you just registered, literally,most people don't know you yet...... nevertheless, the black and white pics is cool though, coloured would have been better....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) / Memes Single Peeps Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.