Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (24322 Views)

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Battle Of The Sexes. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Ra(f): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2005
Men are largely unfaithful animals
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Angelgal(f): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2005
Men sure know how to try a woman's patience
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by tayotina(f): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2005
Hey where are the men? Have you all given up?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Esther: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2005
grin MEN are babies.They always want things done for them.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2005
Women are their own worst enemies, unlike men who know how to support their own.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Ra(f): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2005
Men are pathetically lazy
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by babadudu(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2005
women are like newspapers....the older ones are not in demand grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Ra(f): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2005
Yeh.. nice attempt babadudu, allow me to go against the rules here and say

women are like wine..... the older the better.....
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by demmy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2005
women.......should come in tags.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotpikin(f): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2005
Men cannot control themselves rolleyes
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by demmy(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2005
Women thought they have control of themselves grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by tayotina(f): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2005
Men are cassava sticks in trousers
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2005
Women cannot do without the cassava sticks in trousers!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by demmy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2005
seun:

ouch!!!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by tayotina(f): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2005
Sorry everybody, Seun says who?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2005
The men have won! We don win! grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotpikin(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2005
seun:

Men think women can't do without the cassava sticks rolleyes
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotpikin(f): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2005
seun:

The men have won! We don win! grin
says who?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 08, 2005
seun:

You've outdone yourself seun. You leave an impression of innocence, but that statement is just plain devious.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2005
Actually, the statement just shows that I can give quick retorts. In case you missed it, this is what really happened:

tayotina: Men are cassava sticks in trousers.
seun: Women cannot do without the cassava sticks in trousers.

1 Like

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by tayotina(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2005
Men are easy to fool
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by bolasho(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2005
Women has chicken/cheap brain

Editor: Frowned upon, this choice of words, is.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Angelgal(f): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2005
[s]@ bolasho men have NO brains at all angry[/s]

Editor: Frowned upon, this choice of words, is.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Chigszy(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2005
Men think that women enjoy sex more than they do well some women fake their orgasm and moaning to to get it done with and to make the guy think that he is performing a good job grin (This is in response to a previous post I did not have the time to respond immediately).

[s]Men think with the wrong head most the time tongue[/s]

Editor: Don't forget about the valuable young teenagers on this forum.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Angelgal(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2005
Men love to be in control..what is it with them and their strangle hold on the TV remote?? Very annoying indeed cause they tend to flip channels like crazy!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2005
(that's because there's not much to watch on Nigerian TV)

Women are in control where it really matters - the kitchen, and one other place. grin

1 Like

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Chigszy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2005
(Angelgal, I am female and I love to hug the remote control too. I mean I flip the channel like nuts that drives my dad crazy!! grin. Me and my siblings just have that habit.)
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by mosiate(f): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2005
men,they are dubious.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Angelgal(f): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2005
What other place do we women have control Seun? Look who's talking 'bout consindering the "innocents" on this forum.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Chigszy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2005
trying to keep my cool (practising the breathing exercise!)
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Allenpowered(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2005
women have lost again and men have won!!!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by tayotina(f): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2005
Says who!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.