Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (24319 Views)

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Battle Of The Sexes. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by mosiate(f): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2005
Men,they are players(sorri ohoooo)
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by legs(f): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2005
mosiate:

Men,they are players(sorri ohoooo)

sorry for what? na true now!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by jogego(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2005
Women can never make up their minds, when they say 'no, i dont like it oh', what they really mean is 'yes,dont stop' tongue
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by legs(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2005
men secretely wish they could be like women thats why they keep thinking they know what women have on their minds
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Allenpowered(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2005
Women can be manipulated easily
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Flawless(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2005
Men are careless, thus ladies don't ever give a guy your heart lipsrsealed
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by mamba(m): 5:58am On Jun 12, 2005
Women depend on men for almost everything....
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Angelgal(f): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2005
Men can never find their way round the house no matter how long they've been married to us..in the same home!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by tayotina(f): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2005
Men would always have an excuse for sleeping around
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by love4ever(f): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2005
(Please give the permission to break the laws please can I speak)
Men are annoying and they do not care about the opposite sex. they are in fact heartbreakers.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2005
Women stay at home while men go to work grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by legs(f): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2005
Seun:

Women stay at home while men go to work grin
.. and what century have you been living in?

1 Like

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Ra(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2005
More like what planet..... planet of the Apes no less. tongue
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Ojukwursg(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2005
women need men to tell them what they are.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by bolasho(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2005
Women need Men to tell them what they want
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Angelgal(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2005
Men need women for their self confidence....we are always massaging you guys over inflated egos...just to assure you that you are still the man...
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by jogego(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2005
women can never manage to reverse a car in a straight line
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Ra(f): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2005
jogego:

women can never manage to reverse a car in a straight line

What king of women have you been meeting? I'll reverse your car from Warri to Lagos without running into a single ditch
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2005
Ra, that is not part of the game. You can only retaliate by talking about men grin

Women are usually afraid of computers and technology.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Ra(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2005
grin I plead provocation

Men are simple enough to think they're in control when in fact we tell them what to do.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by legs(f): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2005
Ra:

[I] Men are simple enough to think they're in control when in fact we tell them what to do.
Inshort Ra, my head scatter for this one! case don close! fellas try and swallow it with a coke and a smile
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by IAH(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2005
Seun:

Women are usually afraid of computers and technology.

It's a lie! Men think they know but they really don't know because they are monkeys...minus my Daddy plus my brother. grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by bolasho(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2005
It's a lie! Men think they know but they really don't know because they are monkeys...minus my Daddy plus my brother. grin
[quote][/quote]

Every me according to you should be monkey (every men) no one is left out

Women are fragile, they break down most of the time
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by chiboy: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2005
woman very softhearted but strong emotion
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2005
Women value drama and romance over stability, faithfulness, and loyalty.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by tayotina(f): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2005
Thank you Seun, let us value anything we are still better lovers wink
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by dablessed(f): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2005
A man is never ever complete without the woman by his side {not behind o} abi na lie i talk? Be honest.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2005
Women can't exist apart from men; that is why they take up their husbands' names!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Angelgal(f): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2005
And Seun is still living in the past or is obviously from Mars like I have always said.

When you say women, I believe you mean women the world over. Women can't exist apart from the men indeed. These days women have the option of answering both their maiden names and their husband's name together or either of the names.

Without a woman in the home, the center cannot hold.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Greatpeter(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2005
Women are weaker vessels yet they believe they could do virtually all that men do when after all I've never seen female wine tapper climbing palm tree. They are fragile. God who created all of us said women are weaker vessels. He knows you better than you know yourself.
Man don win pata pata no controversy. grin shocked rolleyes kiss
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2005
Angelgal, it's just a game. Of course most of the things we are saying here aren't really true. It's all for fun.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by sage(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2005
women think with their purses, men think in their trousers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.