Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (24432 Views)

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Battle Of The Sexes. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by makgod(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2005
ive been dump dis week,
i never did my school work.

bye bye nairaland till i submit all my projects.

whos gonna miss me.....?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Kenya(f): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2005
I'll miss you kiss, get your work done and we will still be here.

Sistah's I kind of feel a little bad for our brothers. It looks like they have been slammed pretty hard. Let me switch it up a bit.

Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are one of G-D'sĀ most beautifulist creation walking the planet earth. See it's been this way since the begining of time. Original brown man, you have definatly gotten my attention. Your vibe is so strong that you make the earth move with the rise of your beautiful brown eyes. Your full lips make the sun set on the west of the Nile. Brown man made from the beautiful African sand. Can I take your hand and walk into heaven with you, repeating the words of love as I say I do. I do for eternity spend my natural life with you. African Man made from the beautiful African sand. You are apart of my reasoning for living, my inspiration and cause for Queendom celebration. You are my incentive to go on, helping to keep my head and spirit strong. Rest your head upon my shoulder and relax your mind. I am the arch in your body and the verticles in your spine. Beautiful brown man, Made from the sacred African sand.

I LOVE YOU BROTHERS kiss kiss kiss
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Kenya(f): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2005
And sistah's I'm not trying to win any extra points with the brotha's. I just thought I owuld show a little kind love, since we expect for them to treat us with the same right?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by makgod(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2005
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kenya , u are the best. wink
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2005
gosh 16 pages. 14 pages disses the brothers. they really need some love.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for the guys.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Greatpeter(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2005
Females feel insecured even when they are married.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by nike4luv(f): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2005
r u still on dis topic?

men look nerdy in black socks and sandals.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by WesleyanA(f): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2005
men have that ugly thing on their necksĀ  (adam's apple? rolleyes)
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2005
Men have small or big pen!s.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2005
girls are all about shaggin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2005
Lie.

Guys think they are players, but they don't know girls own the game they play.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by nike4luv(f): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2005
gurls abt shaggin..dont u shag

men are sex maniacs
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2005
i do shag cos dats d only things broads seem to have in their cute heads
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2005
Shag is a british word, for fvck! cheesy
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2005
girls r real heart breakers
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2005
Guys are like rollercoasters they take u up and bring you down.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2005
girls must have crocodiles as pets cos they knw how to shed croc tears grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2005
haha.

Guys are summin.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2005
yeah i agree guys are summin cos girls cant sum em up
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2005
WTF? Dude!

Men are extremely ridiculous!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2005
yeah mami girls can be soooooooooooooooo possesive tongue
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2005
Guys wish they were girls, cos most of them (like mr. kay kay) braid their hair.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2005
lol lol lmao, u cheatttttttt, well u got me there, ima come back at u strong promise grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2005
I didn't cheat.
which brings me to,

Guys are quitters, they cant throw bombs immediately, they have to come back!
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2005
hmmmmm have u 4gotten he runs lives to fight another day.
dats why guyz r smarter dan girls but dey never admit
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2005
Guys have registered it in their thick brain cells that they are smarter than gurls.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2005
dats shows how unreceptive d feminine brain cells are
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2005
And that brings me to saying guys love defending themselves.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2005
yeah cos we r meant to be on top and ya'll below
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2005
Guys trip alot.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kadejayi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2005
cos it amuses dem why girls front alot
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by hotangel2(f): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2005
Guys don't know they look stupid when they trip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.