Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (24340 Views)

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Battle Of The Sexes. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Amigoz(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
watchme:

Men are good to be with if u married someone that loves you more than you do love him

such men can go an extra mile for you. am sure of this cos my husband loves me more than i do love him, although i love him too.

aww cute
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by nike4luv(f): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
watchme:

Men are good to be with if u married someone that loves you more than you do love him

such men can go an extra mile for you. am sure of this cos my husband loves me more than i do love him, although i love him too.

boy, as wrong as that may sound, i kind of agree with you kiss
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 13, 2012
Did we Pause?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by jamace(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
No.

Busy mode activited. Oya, let's go. cheesy
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
Oh Yeah. . . Bring it on. cheesy

*Calling Reinforcements. wink
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by jamace(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^Have you observed the past 3 days that most babes that frequent this gamez section have migrated to romance section? It's like the babes have activated val search mode o. grin grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
jamace:

^^Have you observed the past 3 days that most babes that frequent this gamez section have migrated to romance section? It's like the babes have activated val search mode o. grin grin

LMAO. If you have to get in, then get in early, they always say. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2012
Good observation. I wonder how long they'll stay in this mode! undecided
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by emofine2(f): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
jamace:

Lol. [s]Then for Easter dem for trek enter religion section looking for easter eggs abi[/s] tongue

[size=5pt]edit: oops just caught on to the aim of this thread[/size] embarassed
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by wendybaby(f): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
Do you blame them. the guys here may not be as romantic as those in the Romance section. cheesy
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by deneut: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
female aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
wendybaby:

Do you blame them.  the guys here may not be as romantic as those in the Romance section. cheesy

Ha. . .Trust me much of that Turbo Charged Power is being Locked Up & Reserved.  cheesy
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by deneut: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
HQ:

Ha. . .Trust me much of that Turbo Charged Power is being Locked Up & Reserved.  cheesy
u are right bro,
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by wendybaby(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
v bn trying to unlock it , for wia grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
^ Yeah It's WEP Encrypted. Try Harder. . . cheesy
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by deneut: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
wendybaby:

v bn trying to unlock it , for wia grin
huh?
HQ:

HQ:

is she an hacker?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by emofine2(f): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
wendybaby:

Do you blame them.  the guys here may not be as romantic as those in the Romance section. cheesy

Well that's saying something as the star cast of the romance section prominently features Mr.Cork and lefulefu lipsrsealed
romantic ko rowomantic ni tongue
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Do these girls even know what romance or romantic means? undecided
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by ng4am(f): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2012
Men re big babies, always seeking for attention expecially when babies start coming.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by jamace(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2012
Ladies like guys with ego-kudi-owo. grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by ezeonline2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
Women ar ashawo
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by teewhybabee(f): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
mamba: Women enjoy sex more than men do. ( if not, why do they moan & speak in tongues)
most men chose not to make any sound wen enjoying it and dat still baffles me
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by teewhybabee(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
ezeonline2: Women ar ashawo
u don forget say na woman born u, does dt mean she n ur female family membas are an ****?
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by albridge(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2012
women tell lots of lies and are never repentant embarassed
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by MrsChima1(f): 1:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Men come before taking their kondo out of their pants. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Candel: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2012
Women Because you meet a misfortune does not mean that everyone earn their leaving from it. For you to eat a good cake, you must look for the right flour, right ingredients, right oven to bake it. and you bring it down when it's not done and you must not over bake it. But Men Take caution, women are fragile and loved to be cared for. But Women, men are jealouse and you need to stop testing us. is better you let sleeping dogs lie. than allowing it to wake a sleeping lion.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Inah(m): 3:26am On Sep 04, 2012
women dnt no wat der 1
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Inah(m): 4:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Women get stupid wen u show dem to much luv, cuz their brain is too small 2 comprehend... "Tongue out''
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Men come before taking their kondo out of their pants. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Women get wet when they look at a man's behind
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by solid3(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
Women are so money-loving, they can even ask u to give them ur tithe so they help u pay it in church.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Men are liars,hypocrites and always unfaithful.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
AmBeautiful: Men are liars,hypocrites and always unfaithful.
he dumped u abi? Take heart.. Let us find you a new bf grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.