Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74294 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Flintstone06:

Prove or idonbeleaveit grin cheesy
That NIgga just lied and that's what he and many jazz story tellers have in common . LIES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Adageorge(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

How did you run from air to the ground?
when I open my eyes, I drop on d bed, I carried d bed n ran to d next rooom
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
you've not offended me and i wasn't trying to scare/hurt you, if you dont believe in evil then why is the world in the state that's in, there's something called judgement not necessarily being evil it's called eye for eye, wound for wound, blood for blood, this is when someone sheds innocent blood or hurt someone without a cause ....
Tayeni:
please show me what I have to do to qualify for your hottest wrath oh priest.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adageorge:
when I open my eyes, I drop on d bed, I carried d bed n ran to d next rooom
You were never in the air. Never, you were only dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by zeongeon: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
if you have stories and testimonies about the paranormal from Juju, idols, spiritual wife/hubby, Mani water, occult, healing, miracle jobs, curses, angels, demons, spirits, dreams, Astra project...then this community is waiting to hear your story..the community isn't affiliated any religion.. we just want to discuss topics people normally don't discuss and probably learn along the line.

drop your number or follow the link if interested.

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
PetrePan:
I'm here to read interesting story..no interesting one yet
Well, I have an old man selling contraceptive ring. Is that not interesting?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by khalids: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
fittty:
Only African man don see juju before. Why white man never see the juju. We no be same human being ? Juju kor Juju ni undecided
So during the renaissance when white people where burning witches.....na wetin dem dey see

All you people that think whites are perfect....shior....

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by NUEL17(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na juju I use for my first client grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
it simply means the demon who did the evil is stronger than others who have tried to break the curse,if I was in Nigeria I could help but I'm not, you should get closer to YHWH and His Son,i'm not talking about jesus do your research
virus05:
Me wey my fada na politician/contractor before, get bastard moni. Dey roll with senator and governors . Since d day my dad just enta villa share moni, we no see shi shi again. Even to get 10naira hard 4 my dad. Na my mother(a tailor dey take care of all of us now) . Recently e bring back cheque of 100million naira but to cash am out na story. We've gone to different pastors they will tell us the problem(which we know) but no solution. . For all those that are saying juju isnt real, Mehn i know what ive seen and passed through. You wouldnt believe until it happens to you i tell you. When it hits you nothing, i mean nothing will work out for you again. Now This is affecting my Christian life. I dont know if i should join the atheists crew coz this happend since 2003 thereabout and no type of prayer wey we neva pray. I cant concentrate on my education again.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by pat1612(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
OP Juju worked on me i read all comments till last page and i cannot wait for addition cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Opakan2: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Juju is very real for those doubting.. all those principalities and wizards, witches etc you read about are all real

lemme give those interested some life hacks..

1) Get small bottles of honey, make sure you have one in your car to ward off evil. Have one in your home too even if you don't use it

2) for those who travel at night, move along with smokes like cigarettes etc.even if you don't smoke (all you need is d scent). Hausas have one 'turari' they use.. It wards of creepy night creatures including the dead

3) Be vigilant.. don't eat or drink things you don't know d source. The only jazz that can't be neutralized/cured are those that enter d bloodstream through the mouth. Be warned

Be careful and watch out for those with rings.. careful with handshakes and you'll be fine

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Flintstone06(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
last35:
During a champions league football match around 2012 when Barcelona was eliminated, my bf got in a fight with a Bosso boy in minna. He grabbed his dick with a ringed finger during the fight. His dick shrunk immediately to the size of peanut. It took deliverance before it was restored back to its 6 inch

6 inches! You used ruler abi tape rule?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
last35:
During a champions league football match around 2012 when Barcelona was eliminated, my bf got in a fight with a Bosso boy in minna. He grabbed his dick with a ringed finger during the fight. His dick shrunk immediately to the size of peanut. It took deliverance before it was restored back to its 6 inch

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
what happened was done in spiritual realm which was being manifested in the physical,I can show you something similar in the scriptures, there's something called an optical illusion,if theres optical/visual illusion there;s also auditory illusions, we can be deceived by the things we see or hear which aren't real in the first place,some people call it magic but could it be
SonOfAfonja:
Personally I don't believe in Jazz or whatever, but I had an encounter with something unbelievable...It happened while I was in secondary school some years back, During those inter-school wars, I saw two boys fighting, one was wielding a shiny new machete which he used on the other, immediately I saw this scene I was expecting a bloody, gory sight, but nothing happened. I was only hearing sounds like when two metals are struck against themselves while the guy being hit stood there laughing....Omo I no wait look wetin go happen again, I just pick race comot there. Till today I still can't fathom what happened right there....
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
that's because their Rock sold them off, they were powerless
Afrokan:

Why do this things happen in isolated conditions. If somebody truly believes is jazz and as the power why display your powers on live TV? Do you know how much you would Make? Or why havnt the jazz men used there powers to kill Abubakar shekau?why didn't they use there jazz to stop the white men from enslaving us? 25 million Africans were forcebly enslaved with ordinary archaic gun powder but no jazz men could muster the power to stop it?.....
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
what happened was that their gods were stronger than your gods when this guy in the scriptures defeated the kings of other lands,he ascribed it to his gods,some even ascribed it to Dagon
Afrokan:

I from Edo state..all that jazz talk is rubbish.
What happened to our jazz when the white men came and desicrated Benin kingdom? Some of our worshiped artifacts are still in museums in England?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Adageorge(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Adageorge(f): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

it take grace of God for u to understand , someone. that. wasn't sleeping was dreaming , guy u r kidding me
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
podosci:

Saliu Abdulazeez Precious.
How long before I feel the effect effect of your jazz?

You clearly don't have a comprehensive understanding of the English language for I pointed out to you that somebody here has volunteer edto proof the existence if you can supply your name and that if a loved one and you are mentioning me with comforted names ...Look for the post and qoute the person. Do a back read, sir or madam
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
you are being tormented by your demon,its that simple
Adageorge:
juju when I was sleeping one day, someone. was dragging me at of my bed, I open. my eyes , I didn't c anyone , d one. that. provoke me, is when I saw my. self. sleeping on d air, guy I ran away from that room

na God be d protector of. all, just love him
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
she was in the air,its called out of body experience why would someone just make something up just for the fun of it if it never happrned to them ,i know people liar but some people are shaken when they run into principalities, some people see principalities but they know it's a Spirit that it cant harm them in a spiritual state at that time
Afrokan:

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by MONITZ: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Radiohead6:
Video please , something this fascinating should at least have been recorded by 'paasersby'

The other soldiers would ve vented their anger on anybody who dared to do dat abi u nor know.Although military men don't believe "jazz" exist bt once in a while they encounter the mysterious which grudgingly make them believe crazy and silly stuffs do happen..

There was a time in a town in the south -southern part of Nigeria that some soldiers desecrated the town's masquerade and two weeks later, it was told that all the Soldiers that took part in the sacrilege had died..

Also Anthony Onyarugbulem who was the military administrator of Edo state in the late 90s told the Oba of Benin to recant on wat he said and even went ahead to suspend the Oba who was the permanent chairman of the Edo State Traditional Council from the position, the palace responded that the Oba doesn't take his words back once they ve been uttered. The Binis can remember this gist because I know that they rallied around d the Oba because they didn't want any military officer desecrating their age long custom and tradition.

It was said that the guy(military administrator) flew to India to fortify himself against the unknown probably because he had an inkling of wat was to come and unbeknownst to him, this wouldn't still solve the problem, few years later Anthony Onyarugbulem lost his children to the cold hands of death in a mysterious manner and he too kicked the bucket like one or two years later in a hotel...

I am not saying anybody was responsible for all that bt if u re able to connect the dots u might get a clue,....,and this is Africa u know.

Our politicians themselves believe in these stuffs and that is y they go to any length to fortify themselves which might even involve bringing in marabouts from other countries..

Also before Bubu was sworn in, we read in the dailies that marabouts were flown in from other countries for the cleansing of Aso Rock, don't ask me the kind of cleansing and to wat end?...All I know is that they said cleansing was done....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Dantee005(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shiitposter:

Tell us which jazz and how it works.
Its a traditional defensive mechanism which deflects blows frm sharp objects like cutlasses, broken bottles,knifes etc...tho I dnt do such again, trust me bro its real...
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by sexaddict08(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
Maybe that's what that idiot Yoruba boxer used...they should ban him....Anthony babalawo!!

tell me you're kidding...
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
MONITZ:

yeah, very possible, I don't know how true the gist of Joe Lasisi who was a Nigerian pugilist was that he fought a white guy and after the bout the white guy kept saying that he continued to see two lassisi after each punch from same name...

Can you post the link to when the white guy was saying it?please.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by sexaddict08(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
MrCork:

...correcttion. ..I have pounds sterlin..you don't!! (No oofense) angry

omg...this guy has Pounds Sterling, guys please prostrate for him. ..

Baba ooo
Ranka dede

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Hust0n(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
sonofLuci:

View my profile. Jazz not fake.
Bro.. Plz I need ur help.?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by MONITZ: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
euromilion:

Can post the link to when the white guy was saying it?please.

Re u serious? I thought u were just joking.....And I am not doubting u either after all Lennox Lewis was an ardent follower of voodoo.....
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

People that are supposed to believe in these things the most are the whites but hell no, its we gullible africans. Someone made mention of a woman losing a 7 months pregnancy and he calls that juju? grin that must have been a simple miscarriage. He also made mention of a woman being pregnant for 3 years and he called it juju shocked ? that must have been a simple fibroid. The musician they said was hanging in the air, that was just a illusional street magic. Now for those saying someone slapped another person with a ring and he slumps and dies, there are many causes of this but the most common cause is when the victim must have been suffering from aneurism before. He gets slapped or knocked, he slumps and after not been taken to the hospital on time, he dies and we gullib
le Nigerians will call that juju. There is nothing like juju. Our level of development and intelligence in this part of the world makes it possible to believe in certain petty things that have a solid scientifical background.

As for the musician that disobeyed d law of gravity, nor b joke oh. Few months after d incidence d guy relocated to d U.S. Till date hasn't returned and has in fact quit music.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by sexaddict08(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Yes.

One day, I was traveling from Lagos to Ibadan. In the bus, some people were arguing. One guy said he didn't believe in juju. An old man was sitting beside this guy. He was a really old man. He wore a white robe like all these Ifa priests. Not long later, the bus stopped and some of us came down to ease ourselves. After some minutes, the driver started calling everyone back into the bus. The guy who had said he didn't believe in juju started shouting from the bush he had gone to ease himself. We all rushed there thinking a snake had attacked him. The problem was that our man could not stop urinating. He continued to urinate for 30 minutes. All the time he was weeping like a baby. Everyone was shocked. Then the old man who had sat beside him hit him on the buttocks and the urine stopped. The old man now looked at him and said, "do you now believe in juju?"

My guy did not answer o. No one talked again till we got to Ibadan. We were all scared of the old man. When the old man came down just before Iwo Road, everyone started talking and wondering about what had happened.

I loved this movie back then, please remind me the title.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by sexaddict08(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lucin:
In January 2001, a man bought cloth frm my shop on friday and returned the cloth on monday morning saying that the cloth did not size his wife, normally i would change it or ask my customers to make another choice, but i found out the cloth was not only worn but was washed and ironed, so i refused to change the cloth for him. he argued that his wife only tested the cloth that was why it looked like used, but then he refused to admit the fact that the cloth was washed and ironed even when it's visibly clear, even people around who came during our argument confirmed that the cloth was washed and ironed.
the man said if i didnt change the cloth for him he will abandon the cloth in my shop but I will see what will happen to me that day. i refused to change it and all my neighbors in the market supported me, everyone was lashing out on the man for threatening me, they said i should not fear that they would stand with me in case the man tries to intimidate me in any way. the man left the cloth in my shop and went away.
I wrapped the cloth in a polythene bag while waiting for the man's next action, for my mind i thought maybe police or army will come and arrest me.
about 15 minutes later,....... from nowhere my shop was filled with bees, bees, bees, everywhere in my shop, I ran outside and people rushed to my shop to know what it was, they all ran outside shouting,
people gathered, some were shouting, others praying...come and see crowd! .........
one of the passersby asked who owns the shop, I said I, he said he want to see me in private so I went to him, he said asked me few questions, I told him everything including my encounter with the customer who returned a cloth he bought from me since 3days ago. the passerby ask me to go to my shop and speak to the bees, that if my hands are clean the bees would go.
I summoned courage, entered my shop and told the bees to get out of my shop that i have not done any wrong to anyone, i said so many things to the bees out of fear.
To my surprise, the bees started flying out....until none was left.
my neighbors suggested i should burn the cloth(the customer returned) and I did. later called a priest to sanctify the shop.

hmnnn
nkan nbe

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Yes,
When a certain musician was suspended in the air for hours in Ewohimi, Edo state.

Fear those guys o!
They can hang for Africa
very true,my mum told me.d musician refused to stop playing when he was asked to,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.