Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62209 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by EngrIKEM: 8:55pm On May 04, 2017
You are complaining that you were paid 2500 my dearie or dear please i finished from Niger state a month ago no shishi we tot our stream 11 will get something today still no kobo so no complain
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by liposuction123: 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
Juliearth:

Self improvement under unfavourable condition? I do not blame the op for his tales of woes.
my dear don't expect anything from anyone. In fact sometimes in the world of hustle water becomes thicker than blood.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LionDeLeo: 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
Abdul124:
But he never claim to be a graduate na.

Which category of Nigerians participate in NYSC?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
Guyman02:
@OP you served in TA ABA State and not in TARABA State, next time look at the signpost of where you are going very well grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nakuza(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2017
Godfather898989:
I was paid no penny in Rivers state, what r talking about here?
The guy is just been bias in his analysis. Don't mind him jo.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LastSurvivor11: 8:59pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry

U just dis the burial of education in Nigeria..
I never knew ur type exist.?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chumaster(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2017
sharliz:
awwwwww chumaster sorry ehn..aw AF u been
I am fine swity. Dnt mind nysc and Taraba lol.

I hope you are enjoying yourself out there?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by kristian98(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

cry cry cry cry
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Ebullience(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

This is a serious bullet
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nakuza(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2017
omelly:
Apostle must hear of this grin grin grin
Guy don't allow prejudice to becloud your sense judgement. Some of you that are pointing fingers at another state, if you find out their state is even worst.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
pinkguy:
True Reason state do NOT pay allowee apart from the state capital most of the local government don't have bank you may end up spending 4000 naria just to transport to bank ,cost of living is very high more than some south south state ,some of the local government have barred land ,mountain, so don't expect any cheap food, they are second in HIV with less than one million population ,the choice is urs 90% of local government don't have bank
Excuse me when u mean second in HIV are they highly promiscuous.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Abumtestimony1: 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
Anambra state remains the best state to serve. Imagine 8200k every month. They already have paid for nine months remaining the month of April. Moreover, the environs is condusive.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by dawood4good: 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Primecash post=56099101]Taraba, Very suny, poor and Government that do no care for corpers. One good thing is that its a Christian state.

You sound like an illiterate and a religious bigot.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
darrytoz:
Hmmmmm.... What is now the faith of those that will posted their for this coming batch A 2017

Please don't tell me you're either a student or a graduate! Reading your grammar composition is a licence to developing a heart attack! This is as appaling as shameful!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by captainbangz: 9:09pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.

where you at U.B.A. bank in Takum today?

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Jyde89: 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

WTF are you a graduate?

he couldn't have typed so much rubish if he didn't know what he was doing, and he's getting the attention he wanted now.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by sharliz(f): 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
chumaster:
I am fine swity. Dnt mind nysc and Taraba lol.

I hope you are enjoying yourself out there?
I'm actually trying to....have missed u like kukuruku
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Kebreal92(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.
Hahah..... You are wicked! Thanks! just put a smile on my face tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by DisGuy: 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
Odunharry:

Served in Kwara.. One kobo wasnt given to me but i enjoyed my service year though..
Volunteered to teach in Rural area.

what year did you serve in kwara.

what'sthe camp like

is there water in camp

heard there's no toilet and shower facilities

also lots of snakes

how far is the camp to the main city

thanks
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by dawood4good: 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
exactly is not only Taraba other states are very poor in remuneration of corps members.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Elnino4ladies: 9:15pm On May 04, 2017
Jyde89:

he couldn't have typed so much rubish if he didn't know what he was doing, and he's getting the attention he wanted now.

You are right

I fell for it
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Iphran6: 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:

#2500 thank ur GOD...Ekiti state will use you for the whole service year and dump you with no dime,no assistance
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by hoyze24: 9:19pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
I actually enjoyed my service year there, guess it's cos I never saw money as the major issue. They have lovely people.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Abdul124(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which category of Nigerians participate in NYSC?
I get it is d graduate but d he say he was a graduate?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by joinnow: 9:21pm On May 04, 2017
Uba bank is in Gembu and it share border with cameroon.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by lazygal: 9:21pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.

You see? And we keep shouting no jobs.. I keep saying over and over again that the problem is not that there are no jobs but that we have educated illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by horlakay(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
Kogi also....shingbain dem no give us batch A 2016
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ajigiteri(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

You used your ear to ear allawee. You tanked God you serve finish. Abeg don't search for any position just go look for a better land for farming. grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nakuza(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2017
Achisunny:
Am a Kofa presently serving in Taraba state precisely Takum lga. Am happy serving there because everything seem monopolies, " business environment" My Ppa do pay me 10k per month with accommodation within the school premises. Disadvantage, serving in fear due to Fulani herds men and I think is general now.
Thanks Bros for coming out to say the truth. By the grace of God you will finish successfully without Fulani threat

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2017
But it was the same Taraba that my bros served and he was treated has a king.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by PrettyPrisca(f): 9:26pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

adaksBULLET! are we safe? grin
adaksbullet:

adaksBULLET! are we safe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2017
Primecash:
Taraba, Very suny, poor and Government that do no care for corpers. One good thing is that its a Christian state.
What is Christian about all u have said about d state. A state u have described as badvin every way u say its good its a christian state. Just shows how much u don't even know what Christianity is all about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.