Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (55515 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men / How Women Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On May 01, 2017
Wapizy:
your maga plenty abi
No o..... I don't do maga stuff
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Damfostopper(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
when with 500 naira... Yu can lay biitches.... stop thinking from ur clitoris..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by KevinDein: 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Agree.
4 and 7 is so true..

Ladies love playing victim card and hardly take blame or responsibility evn if they are at fault.
Victim card victim card. Even when they put a bullet through one's heart they can still manage to convince themselves that they are the victims.
I'll never fall that shiits again

3 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Juhann(f): 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:
op

1. sex = > i am sapiosexual... girls with no brains are a turn off.. no matter how pretty u are... if u like nakked, u dont turn me on and if you think u have a power over me cos u have a vaginaa and boobs... i just make u see a photocopy of my license hanging in my house. doctors not only see too many vaginnas, they also use their hands to examine them... lol

2. Being the one to ask her out => i would ask her out if and only if shes smart and if she tries any of those feminine gimmicks on me... i simply bow out.. no time to be waste.. patients are dying in the hospital and one girl is feeling larger than life....

3. Showing weakness on purpose: many girls have often said im not a gentleman lol... the thing don tire me self..... a girl can be carrying a heavy load and i may not help her depending on my mood tho. i dont impress people.. guy or girl.. u like me, u like me, u hate me, u hate me.. chikena.

4. Crying over an issue: lol.. theres this babe in my workplace who has repeatedly cried into my ears that she need a place to stay... she must be thinking i would be weak enough (becos she fine die and guys dey always wan talk to am) to tell her to come stay in one of the rooms at my place or the BQ. on tuesday, when we resume again.. she go still cry kon tell me say she sleep for under bridge.. i will tell her what i have always told her.

5. Stirring jealousy: ok, i give up... any intellectually sound girl (that i like) who does this to me is killing me... i cant take it.. im defenseless against jealousy but only for a while, i would get over it. i always do.

6. Petting and flattery: nah.. petting names dont get me.. but theres this girl who calls me MUMU RAT... my dear, this thing dey burst my head oo.. another one calls me BIG HEAD... d thg dey sweet me somehow...

7. Playing the guilt card: ALthough, i am quick to say sorry if when im wrong or not (guys and babes alike)... But it doesnt make you boss, i just dont like too much talk.. if i dont wanna say sorry... i walk away..

@green you on heels, watch ya step, so u dont fall.. not gonna be funny if u do
Hilarious grin
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Maxvasia(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
There are a few men that exist who are actually immune to any of the above points ...Those are real men. And i can boldly say i know a few. Believe it or not. They are simply impregnable.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by IamAthens(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
In summary ehn OP, babes dey lie.
importexpert:
This is specially a guys’ thread. If you believe the crap that women are the weaker sex, then you can believe that yam grows on trees. They may be weaker in terms of bodily strength, but that is all about being weak. Can we just face the truth? While a lot of guys claim to be in charge in the relationship, their woman is actually the boss but they don’t just know it. A wise man once said that: while the man is the head of the family the woman is the neck that turns the head

Right from childhood, have you not observed that compared to the boy child, it is an easy thing for a female child to request something from her dad and get it? And the mother is always pissed off by it. Why? The mother knows that even her own daughter can play her very wise dad.

Today, many guys are actually the women in the relationship but they are too blind to see it. I’ve put together in summary, seven ways women use men that most men do not realize.

1. Sexx: This has to top the list. I remember back then in school, a course mate was telling me how she got her Samsung tab. She said after going out a few times with the man, he took her to a plaza and got her a tab for almost 100k. She then proudly indicated when she got the tab, she decided to sleep with him. You get the drift? She rewarded the man with sexx. And this remains the most powerful weapon today. Women (even in marriages) have painted intimacy as what a man has to earn. So, you will see the average guy running pillar to post just to get into a girl’s pants. Yet, it is the same act that they will both enjoy! If you as a man do not learn to turn down the advances of a woman from time to time, you will still remain under her power. There is something about a man who refused to be manipulated into sexx. The woman will immediately see him as a conquest she must win. Guys, learn to say “no” too. You won’t die!

2. Being the one to ask her out: It is like a tradition, especially in Africa that a man should ask a woman out. Have you observed that once a man says he wants a relationship with a woman, she suddenly gains an influence over him? Well, there is little that can be done here. However, some guys have found their way around it. How? They simply ensure that she is way into them too that she starts to show not just green light, but all the colors of the rainbow. Guys who do not understand this are those still committed to chasing a woman for weeks stretching into months. Or better still, quit begging a woman for a relationship. They often have more to gain than give in the relationship anyway.

3. Showing weakness on purpose: There is an effect on a man that comes when a woman shows him her weakness. Once she shows her seeming inability to do something, what naturally comes to your mind as a guy? To help her out, isn’t it? For instance, if she was in the sun trying to get a taxi, you may feel inclined to offer her a ride. But have you ever done that for a guy? Okay, let’s rephrase the question: have you even ever shown concern to a guy in such a situation? Of course not! But what does the society call such preferential acts? Being a gentleman. This is the reason why some guys will buy a lady a phone of 70k while their brother is using torchlight. And women have discovered this! Have you seen a woman showing her weakness to her fellow woman? Hardly! But she shows it to a guy. Why? Because she knows he will start to feel like it is his responsibility to do something about it.

4. Crying over an issue: Does this need much explanation? She knows that if you truly love her, you can’t bear to see her cry. So, when logic and all forms of persuasion prove abortive, this is the last bet. And for most guys, when they see the tears, their reasoning just goes to sleep. The point is, most of these tears are not genuine. She is simply using a weapon in her armory to achieve her goal.

5. Stirring jealousy: She may not be getting attention from you or she wants you to take notice of her. To get quick attention from you, she decides to flirt with other guys in your presence. The aim is to get you jealous, put you on your toes and make you run to her. Most women believe flirting with other guys will make their men see them as valuable and desirable by others. You may get angry for a while (yes, they know), but eventually, your girl probably knows you will start working yourself hard to keep her.

6. Petting and flattery: This is one of the most rampant, even online. This is what makes a guy to pounce on his fellow guy online simply because a female referred to him as “baby”. Seriously, guys need to grow past this! The craze to hear sweet things from a woman has made many go to surprising lengths. Beware when she suddenly is all nice to you. Beware when she flatters you. You have no idea what is about to hit you. If you do, you probably won’t be smiling sheepishly.

7. Playing the guilt card: This is reverse psychology. What happens here is that she will blame you for something to get you to try defending yourself and then getting you to do what she blamed you about. Let’s say she accused you of not loving her as a reason why you did not get her an ipad. What is the motive? To get you to explain that you love her and promise to get her an ipad in the end. You know the implication? She just stripped you of the right to complain that you will not buy her the phone. Or else, you risk proving that you don’t love her. My best advice to guys in this situation: do nothing, say nothing. Just let the accusation hang and be quiet. if must say something, tell her that she do not value the relationship that is why she weigh the level of love using material things.
Remember, this strategy is always a trap.

Women can easily spot when a fellow woman like them is using a guy’s head. Guys need to learn all these manipulations and know to come off it.
Guys, am I making sense here?

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Radiohead6(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
MhissBelva:
All dis epistle on top woman matter...na wa

let us be oo
mae chuonu there! grin
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by ideology(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Agree.
4 and 7 is so true..

Ladies love playing victim card and hardly take blame or responsibility evn if they are at fault.
Una don start again abi ...

But catch a girl chatting with another guy, she will turn the line, you think am like you ? grin grin making you feel guilty ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
@OP

Anyone who practices these negative attitudes you listed are called "too clever by half" person. . . Even though some women are in the majority in doing them, yet there are some men that exhibits a distinct of these negative attitudes. Generally, those who exhibits theses negative attitudes are those I personally and usually group as small-minded class of people.

Believe you me, if you're a self-willed, altruistic, smart and conscientious person, you wouldn't like to have anything close - like relationship - to do with these set of lowlives. Because you will never lose to them since you're naturally ahead of them, and this is where your problem with them would start. Resist them from carrying out their shenanigans around you they will cry victims. Disingenuously allowed them sometimes to practice their shenanigans around you and you see them erroneously concludes that truly they are smarter than you. Then mete out equal treatments to them and see them cry murder.

Nobel women don't exhibit any of these negative attitudes, because they are proponents of reciprocal. This is why I love real feminists - I don't mean wannabe feminists, no.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by MhissBelva(f): 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
Radiohead6:
mae chuonu there! grin

Radiohead6 what's your problem! grin
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2017
KevinDein:

You are just an annoying human being. You come on a public forum make a comment and ask that you shouldn't be quoted. Why don't you just keep your usually not so smart opinions to yourself if you hate been quoted.

Quite an arrogant human being, and I wonder how that poor boyfriend of yours copes.
LOL, all this hate for someone you don't know. Life must be tough, so tough you can't even identify a joke smiley

Wapizy:
fool......lesbian
I'm not a lesbian. tongue
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by thowbie7ven(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
How much will seeing a woman's underwear add to my bank account?...of what use is a woman's underwear?...mtchewww!!!...una too dey priortize these una punny too much!...punny wey don turn 1kobo....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Hopez456(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
This reminds me of 'The manipulated Man' by Esther Vilar. The book capture all the gimmicks and tricks of the daughters of eve.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by pocohantas(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
1bkaye:

I see.
tongue
You know right... tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by ideology(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2017
I just wanted to pass till i saw your post.

You have said it all, Real Men are hardly manipulated, except when they are in love ...

But the man who knows what he wants can never be manipulated, anything he does is out of his love and care.

The only problem is that when the lady sees that u are caring she may take too much advantage of it. If the man withdraws a bit, they will start looking outside or say things like my man has changed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is not the man I married
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This op is a learner where women are. Women don't need to manipulate men into doing anything. Men who lack self control or can't survive without women think they are being manipulated by women.

A real woman needs a man who can accept responsibility for his actions and not one who will steal simply because he wants to buy a gift for a woman and still say he was manipulated to do so.
I'm just glad that there are still men out there who know what they want. Cos it's a man who doest know what he wants that will cry that he's being manipulated.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by dipznano: 9:23pm On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:
op

1. sex = > i am sapiosexual... girls with no brains are a turn off.. no matter how pretty u are... if u like nakked, u dont turn me on and if you think u have a power over me cos u have a vaginaa and boobs... i just make u see a photocopy of my license hanging in my house. doctors not only see too many vaginnas, they also use their hands to examine them... lol

4. Crying over an issue: lol.. theres this babe in my workplace who has repeatedly cried into my ears that she need a place to stay... she must be thinking i would be weak enough (becos she fine die and guys dey always wan talk to am) to tell her to come stay in one of the rooms at my place or the BQ. on tuesday, when we resume again.. she go still cry kon tell me say she sleep for under bridge.. i will tell her what i have always told her.

bros I feel if u are close to being as Strong as u claim in 1, then helping her shouldn't be a problem at all.
Makes ur story quite incoherent, except u actually love wickedness!!!
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by NimiMudi: 9:24pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:

Add this to d list of manipulation tricks. It is called MISDIRECTION. See how she changed d focus to pant instead of d main issue.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2017
Marriage is where you are caged, and manipulated. My best advice for singles ? Baby parenthood except you have met your true soul mate.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by fof1: 9:26pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, e just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.

U LIE because,NA TRUE D OP WRITE. ALL ARE PLAIN FACTS TO BE NOTED BY D IGNORANT OR ILL INFORMED. SO DON'T JETTISON THEM OR PRETEND.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Vicolan: 9:28pm On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Lastly, woman rule the world

With puvvy

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by davidicke: 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
am just waiting for the sexual robots to be completed,when I acquire one..I want to know what ladies can offer apart from sex?
I pray they can make the ones with big yansh and big boooobi and black colour

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by nwadiuko1(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
whats seeing the underwear of a woman got to do with the post?........oh well you are indirectly validating what he said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Vicolan: 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
If you like preach to the guys from now till God knows when. Love makes people do silly things and most men will always be at the mercies of their ladies. They need us anyway. grin

Yeah vice versa
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
davidicke:
I pray they can make the ones with big yansh and big boooobi and black colour
my brother before the end of this year ..he go land..their shakara go end...

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Vicolan: 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:

E dey ur body!!!!

You go like cucumber shaaaaa. See your narrow mouth

Lol

3 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by boiz2men(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2017
dipznano:

bros I feel if u are close to being as Strong as u claim in 1, then helping her shouldn't be a problem at all.
Makes ur story quite incoherent, except u actually love wickedness!!!

bros.. i will lose my respect immediately. You know how these things work na.. for 1 she is gonna see me at home in shorts... shes gonna literally know how i am at home.. I like how she respects me now... if i try that nonsense, my rep go fall.

i can actually live with her but i have a reputation to maintain..... the babe go see me finish... i know..

i once lived with my senior boss when i first came to lagos.. dude is super rich.... hes my boss.... i have seen him in suits and in boxers.. for some reasons, i just dont see him as a rich man anymore and as such the respect most people give to rich men has completely left me for him. so i dont want this gal to see me in such way..

i know its selfish sha
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by boiz2men(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2017
Juhann:
Hilarious grin

i am chatting with her now.. she dey burst my head... see screenshot below

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by zanga420: 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
If you like preach to the guys from now till God knows when. Love makes people do silly things and most men will always be at the mercies of their ladies. They need us anyway. grin
you know it goes both ways?
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
boiz2men:
op

2. Being the one to ask her out => i would ask her out if and only if shes smart and if she tries any of those feminine gimmicks on me... i simply bow out.. no time to be waste.. patients are dying in the hospital and one girl is feeling larger than life....

3. Showing weakness on purpose: many girls have often said im not a gentleman lol... the thing don tire me self..... a girl can be carrying a heavy load and i may not help her depending on my mood tho. i dont impress people.. guy or girl.. u like me, u like me, u hate me, u hate me.. chikena.

5. Stirring jealousy: ok, i give up... any intellectually sound girl (that i like) who does this to me is killing me... i cant take it.. im defenseless against jealousy but only for a while, i would get over it. i always do.

6. Petting and flattery: nah.. petting names dont get me.. but theres this girl who calls me MUMU RAT... my dear, this thing dey burst my head oo.. another one calls me BIG HEAD... d thg dey sweet me somehow...

7. Playing the guilt card: ALthough, i am quick to say sorry if when im wrong or not (guys and babes alike)... But it doesnt make you boss, i just dont like too much talk.. if i dont wanna say sorry... i walk away..

ehen.. so na cos of that guy u dey do gra gra anyhow..... cry

@green you on heels, watch ya step, so u dont fall.. not gonna be funny if u do

My Kind of Guy.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Luvdk(f): 9:46pm On May 01, 2017
We giv birth to both male n female
Ds is what most dawgs fail to realize cry
Everything abt male child is under our palm tongue
And there's noffin that can Chang that winkunless you wanna challenge God
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Radiohead6(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
MhissBelva:

Radiohead6 what's your problem! grin
I'm Angry
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Opakan2: 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
showing weakness on purpose or they have hidden agendas..

when you see smart ladies you'll know, they don't fake anything unlike dummies who act funny thinking they are smart whereas na dem mumu pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo) / Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.