Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (55575 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men / How Women Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2017
Op, u gat no chill at all

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Cholls(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2017
my brother's "If you want to go to the gallows without the aid of a ladder, you can go by the aid of a woman."
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 01, 2017
My ex is a beast for malipulating me.....making me feel weak
She told a guy thru d fone that she loves him in my front.......ori mi gbe bi panla

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by LaurelP(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2017
Men don't know what they have, that's why they always allow their organ to think for them.

The average girl out there doesn't have anything to offer save the almighty body. And they do so expecting you to be grateful.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
importexpert:
This is specially a guys’ thread. If you believe the crap that women are the weaker sex, then you can believe that yam grows on trees. They may be weaker in terms of bodily strength, but that is all about being weak. Can we just face the truth? While a lot of guys claim to be in charge in the relationship, their woman is actually the boss but they don’t just know it. A wise man once said that: while the man is the head of the family the woman is the neck that turns the head

Right from childhood, have you not observed that compared to the boy child, it is an easy thing for a female child to request something from her dad and get it? And the mother is always pissed off by it. Why? The mother knows that even her own daughter can play her very wise dad.

Today, many guys are actually the women in the relationship but they are too blind to see it. I’ve put together in summary, seven ways women use men that most men do not realize.

1. Sexx: This has to top the list. I remember back then in school, a course mate was telling me how she got her Samsung tab. She said after going out a few times with the man, he took her to a plaza and got her a tab for almost 100k. She then proudly indicated when she got the tab, she decided to sleep with him. You get the drift? She rewarded the man with sexx. And this remains the most powerful weapon today. Women (even in marriages) have painted intimacy as what a man has to earn. So, you will see the average guy running pillar to post just to get into a girl’s pants. Yet, it is the same act that they will both enjoy! If you as a man do not learn to turn down the advances of a woman from time to time, you will still remain under her power. There is something about a man who refused to be manipulated into sexx. The woman will immediately see him as a conquest she must win. Guys, learn to say “no” too. You won’t die!

2. Being the one to ask her out: It is like a tradition, especially in Africa that a man should ask a woman out. Have you observed that once a man says he wants a relationship with a woman, she suddenly gains an influence over him? Well, there is little that can be done here. However, some guys have found their way around it. How? They simply ensure that she is way into them too that she starts to show not just green light, but all the colors of the rainbow. Guys who do not understand this are those still committed to chasing a woman for weeks stretching into months. Or better still, quit begging a woman for a relationship. They often have more to gain than give in the relationship anyway.

3. Showing weakness on purpose: There is an effect on a man that comes when a woman shows him her weakness. Once she shows her seeming inability to do something, what naturally comes to your mind as a guy? To help her out, isn’t it? For instance, if she was in the sun trying to get a taxi, you may feel inclined to offer her a ride. But have you ever done that for a guy? Okay, let’s rephrase the question: have you even ever shown concern to a guy in such a situation? Of course not! But what does the society call such preferential acts? Being a gentleman. This is the reason why some guys will buy a lady a phone of 70k while their brother is using torchlight. And women have discovered this! Have you seen a woman showing her weakness to her fellow woman? Hardly! But she shows it to a guy. Why? Because she knows he will start to feel like it is his responsibility to do something about it.

4. Crying over an issue: Does this need much explanation? She knows that if you truly love her, you can’t bear to see her cry. So, when logic and all forms of persuasion prove abortive, this is the last bet. And for most guys, when they see the tears, their reasoning just goes to sleep. The point is, most of these tears are not genuine. She is simply using a weapon in her armory to achieve her goal.

5. Stirring jealousy: She may not be getting attention from you or she wants you to take notice of her. To get quick attention from you, she decides to flirt with other guys in your presence. The aim is to get you jealous, put you on your toes and make you run to her. Most women believe flirting with other guys will make their men see them as valuable and desirable by others. You may get angry for a while (yes, they know), but eventually, your girl probably knows you will start working yourself hard to keep her.

6. Petting and flattery: This is one of the most rampant, even online. This is what makes a guy to pounce on his fellow guy online simply because a female referred to him as “baby”. Seriously, guys need to grow past this! The craze to hear sweet things from a woman has made many go to surprising lengths. Beware when she suddenly is all nice to you. Beware when she flatters you. You have no idea what is about to hit you. If you do, you probably won’t be smiling sheepishly.

7. Playing the guilt card: This is reverse psychology. What happens here is that she will blame you for something to get you to try defending yourself and then getting you to do what she blamed you about. Let’s say she accused you of not loving her as a reason why you did not get her an ipad. What is the motive? To get you to explain that you love her and promise to get her an ipad in the end. You know the implication? She just stripped you of the right to complain that you will not buy her the phone. Or else, you risk proving that you don’t love her. My best advice to guys in this situation: do nothing, say nothing. Just let the accusation hang and be quiet. if must say something, tell her that she do not value the relationship that is why she weigh the level of love using material things.
Remember, this strategy is always a trap.

Women can easily spot when a fellow woman like them is using a guy’s head. Guys need to learn all these manipulations and know to come off it.
Guys, am I making sense here?
Yes, you are on point...nice one bro. Especially the 4th point.. chai! my girlfriend can cry on anything. Any small argument even instead for her to accept and apologise, she won't but cry. Oga o
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by BaddieKay(f): 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
You're evulz and mouthed too... cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Erinz: 8:29pm On May 01, 2017
Even guys manipulates women to their tastes. Some guys don't give in to this things..I know quiet some nos of dudes that can't be tilted. They are lyk cat and dog , once their bae says ometin or acts somao, dey wud av dissected it into many ways and no way u can control dem. Anyway, I felt victimof som tins listed too bt noted...nice one opEven guys manipulates women to their tastes. Some guys don't give in to this things..I know quiet some nos of dudes that can't be tilted. They are lyk cat and dog , once their bae says ometin or acts somao, dey wud av dissected it into many ways and no way u can control dem. Anyway, I felt victimof som tins listed too bt noted...nice one opEven guys manipulates women to their tastes. Some guys don't give in to this things..I know quiet some nos of dudes that can't be tilted. They are lyk cat and dog , once their bae says ometin or acts somao, dey wud av dissected it into many ways and no way u can control dem. Anyway, I felt victimof som tins listed too bt noted...nice one op
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by johnson232: 8:31pm On May 01, 2017
Nice write up
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by skylane: 8:32pm On May 01, 2017
The only thing on that list a woman can manipulate me with is her tears,am so guilty of that, then the one that's not on that list is her food,if she cooks a great $$meal and makes a request only if I die that's wen am not gonna grant it thats just me .hope my fiancee doesn't read this

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Caricature(f): 8:33pm On May 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Happy birthday.
Thanks sir smiley
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2017
What I don't understand is why this article is about women. All humans always want to get an advantage over their fellows. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol point 1 though

Men should learn to say NO ke ( op on Mars grin) even ADAM seff tried it look what happened grin

aaaa life don spoil when women cause casabla for wia men dey
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by sisisioge: 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
OK...you should just sue the perpetrators grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Bruglie(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.

You just said rubbish. Sexing a lady us the easiest thing on earth it's easier than preparing for an exam so what majes u think the writer hasn't sex before. Moreover you are right because you don't need to see the color of a ladies pant before you screw her.
The author is right 100%
Maybe you are angry he exposed your secret.

10 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Odunharry(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
Agree.
4 and 7 is so true..

Ladies love playing victim card and hardly take blame or responsibility evn if they are at fault.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Caricature(f): 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
BaddieKay:
You're evulz and mouthed too... cry
wink
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Langbasa: 8:43pm On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
Shut up and i repeat shut up,for ur mind u think that all men are the same ba? I pity ur sorry ass,on a good day u 'll jam a real man who will let u know that all men are not sissys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by KevinDein: 8:43pm On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:
@point1...Learn to say no ke?
The urge to insert prick dey make them mumu steady cheesy.
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. Dude just change my mindset sha kiss

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. I rather fling 100 men into River Nile than fling 1 sister. Nobody should quote me o.

You are just an annoying human being. You come on a public forum make a comment and ask that you shouldn't be quoted. Why don't you just keep your usually not so smart opinions to yourself if you hate been quoted.

Quite an arrogant human being, and I wonder how that poor boyfriend of yours copes.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Mujtahida: 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by mich2012: 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
SafeDavid:
Sexx is so cheap these days it almost doesn't work if that's all a girl's got to offer.

Preach it! Once a lady tells me this crap, she loses her value instantly, because you are indirectly telling me that you are a prostitute as that's the only thing they offer once you meet them and you pay for it! Unfortunately, most girls are myopic and still think this way.

Ladies, learn to add value in a relationship and not just believe sex is all you've got to offer your guy...it will always backfire.

@op, well said but you did not add emotional manipulation and pity. Oh I guess that falls under crying.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by adelola(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
If you like preach to the guys from now till God knows when. Love makes people do silly things and most men will always be at the mercies of their ladies. They need us anyway. grin

shey E n gbo oro buruku lenu e?

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Divay22(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
Keep writing,they'll keep thinking with their balls wink tongue wink grin grin grin grin grin

There is something we call POWER OF A WOMAN...you can hardly resist it when it comes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Wapizy(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:
@point1...Learn to say no ke?
The urge to insert prick dey make them mumu steady cheesy.
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. Dude just change my mindset sha kiss

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. I rather fling 100 men into River Nile than fling 1 sister. Nobody should quote me o.

fool......lesbian

3 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Divay22(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
Keep writing,they'll keep thinking with their balls wink tongue wink grin grin grin grin grin

There is something we call POWER OF A WOMAN...you can hardly resist it when it comes cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Merceline(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2017
op I laughed from the beginning to the end of your piece. very funny expressions. I was expecting it to be boring

keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Wapizy(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2017
Divay22:

There is something we call POWER OF A WOMAN...you can hardly resist it when it comes cheesy cheesy cheesy
your maga plenty abi
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by nkemjacob2(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2017
women are scam... u just hit the nail on d head....but e b like say dem done do u sometin before?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2017
adelola:

shey E n gbo oro buruku lenu e?
English please. grin
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Langbasa: 8:52pm On May 01, 2017
czarr:
is there gold in the underwear of a woman or is there a trophy for being in a relationship with one?

grin
Sometimes most of these pussies smells like rotten egg *spits*.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Deejay1000(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This op is a learner where women are. Women don't need to manipulate men into doing anything. Men who lack self control or can't survive without women think they are being manipulated by women. A real woman needs a man who can accept responsibility for his actions and not one who will steal simply because he wants to buy a gift for a woman and still say he was manipulated to do so.
I'm just glad that there are still men out there who know what they want. Cos it's a man who doest know what he wants that will cry that he's being manipulated.

Wow nice one this is what I've been expecting since

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2017
Only number 1 is correct.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by tobe4real(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2017
importexpert:
This is specially a guys’ thread. If you believe the crap that women are the weaker sex, then you can believe that yam grows on trees. They may be weaker in terms of bodily strength, but that is all about being weak. Can we just face the truth? While a lot of guys claim to be in charge in the relationship, their woman is actually the boss but they don’t just know it. A wise man once said that: while the man is the head of the family the woman is the neck that turns the head

Right from childhood, have you not observed that compared to the boy child, it is an easy thing for a female child to request something from her dad and get it? And the mother is always pissed off by it. Why? The mother knows that even her own daughter can play her very wise dad.

Today, many guys are actually the women in the relationship but they are too blind to see it. I’ve put together in summary, seven ways women use men that most men do not realize.

1. Sexx: This has to top the list. I remember back then in school, a course mate was telling me how she got her Samsung tab. She said after going out a few times with the man, he took her to a plaza and got her a tab for almost 100k. She then proudly indicated when she got the tab, she decided to sleep with him. You get the drift? She rewarded the man with sexx. And this remains the most powerful weapon today. Women (even in marriages) have painted intimacy as what a man has to earn. So, you will see the average guy running pillar to post just to get into a girl’s pants. Yet, it is the same act that they will both enjoy! If you as a man do not learn to turn down the advances of a woman from time to time, you will still remain under her power. There is something about a man who refused to be manipulated into sexx. The woman will immediately see him as a conquest she must win. Guys, learn to say “no” too. You won’t die!

2. Being the one to ask her out: It is like a tradition, especially in Africa that a man should ask a woman out. Have you observed that once a man says he wants a relationship with a woman, she suddenly gains an influence over him? Well, there is little that can be done here. However, some guys have found their way around it. How? They simply ensure that she is way into them too that she starts to show not just green light, but all the colors of the rainbow. Guys who do not understand this are those still committed to chasing a woman for weeks stretching into months. Or better still, quit begging a woman for a relationship. They often have more to gain than give in the relationship anyway.

3. Showing weakness on purpose: There is an effect on a man that comes when a woman shows him her weakness. Once she shows her seeming inability to do something, what naturally comes to your mind as a guy? To help her out, isn’t it? For instance, if she was in the sun trying to get a taxi, you may feel inclined to offer her a ride. But have you ever done that for a guy? Okay, let’s rephrase the question: have you even ever shown concern to a guy in such a situation? Of course not! But what does the society call such preferential acts? Being a gentleman. This is the reason why some guys will buy a lady a phone of 70k while their brother is using torchlight. And women have discovered this! Have you seen a woman showing her weakness to her fellow woman? Hardly! But she shows it to a guy. Why? Because she knows he will start to feel like it is his responsibility to do something about it.

4. Crying over an issue: Does this need much explanation? She knows that if you truly love her, you can’t bear to see her cry. So, when logic and all forms of persuasion prove abortive, this is the last bet. And for most guys, when they see the tears, their reasoning just goes to sleep. The point is, most of these tears are not genuine. She is simply using a weapon in her armory to achieve her goal.

5. Stirring jealousy: She may not be getting attention from you or she wants you to take notice of her. To get quick attention from you, she decides to flirt with other guys in your presence. The aim is to get you jealous, put you on your toes and make you run to her. Most women believe flirting with other guys will make their men see them as valuable and desirable by others. You may get angry for a while (yes, they know), but eventually, your girl probably knows you will start working yourself hard to keep her.

6. Petting and flattery: This is one of the most rampant, even online. This is what makes a guy to pounce on his fellow guy online simply because a female referred to him as “baby”. Seriously, guys need to grow past this! The craze to hear sweet things from a woman has made many go to surprising lengths. Beware when she suddenly is all nice to you. Beware when she flatters you. You have no idea what is about to hit you. If you do, you probably won’t be smiling sheepishly.

7. Playing the guilt card: This is reverse psychology. What happens here is that she will blame you for something to get you to try defending yourself and then getting you to do what she blamed you about. Let’s say she accused you of not loving her as a reason why you did not get her an ipad. What is the motive? To get you to explain that you love her and promise to get her an ipad in the end. You know the implication? She just stripped you of the right to complain that you will not buy her the phone. Or else, you risk proving that you don’t love her. My best advice to guys in this situation: do nothing, say nothing. Just let the accusation hang and be quiet. if must say something, tell her that she do not value the relationship that is why she weigh the level of love using material things.
Remember, this strategy is always a trap.

Women can easily spot when a fellow woman like them is using a guy’s head. Guys need to learn all these manipulations and know to come off it.
Guys, am I making sense here?
if womanology was a course,you should be a lecturer in the phd doctorate class...you know them no be small,its people like you women don't like to date cos they always prefer the ones they can manipulate

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.