Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (88316 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by jashar(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
Congrats to the couple. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
Two of them
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Jayuba(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
am here and I want to wept u off ur feet berry soon.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by oxygen247(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
I thought She's crushing for Jidenna..?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by lacoach: 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
I cast and bind every spirit of T'bill and Tiwa. .........
Say no to Dubai wedding and remain together for ever.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by TerrorSquad147: 1:54pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
hope you won't condone cheating while being swept of?

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

IF HE SHOW IM FACE, MAKE YOU NO TAKE SHAKARA DRIVE AM COMOT cool
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
hope you won't condone cheating while being swept of?
I do not comprehend?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Basseybruce: 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
.................. Because you are humble in your request, The Almighty God will provide yours very soon IJN, Amen.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

IF HE SHOW IM FACE, MAKE YOU NO TAKE SHAKARA DRIVE AM COMOT cool
I won't tongue
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by YelloweWest: 1:57pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Prince charming will soon show up on a white horse. Just believe. I know that feeling
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 03, 2017
Basseybruce:
.................. Because you are humble in your request, The Almighty God will provide yours very soon IJN, Amen.
Hahaha grin
Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by cutechi(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Seems he got his big head from that box beside them. I can't see it on either of the parents.
you are so funny.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by YelloweWest: 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?
He proposed since February
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
YelloweWest:

Prince charming will soon show up on a white horse. Just believe. I know that feeling
Perhaps,you're even the prince charming tongue
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by TerrorSquad147: 1:58pm On May 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
jashar:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your DP is the most positive thing I've seen on NL.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

if you can get preggy for me then...lets go there grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by judgedredd22(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 03, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
https://www.nairaland.com/3673385/lies-women-tell-themselves
Oh please.
Don't tell me you are one of those people who lack basic comprehension ability?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by alozie27(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
am right here baby.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:01pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Haaaaaa...omg! I'm in tears o. Banky ...my Bankyy! cry cry cry cry

Wake up from dreamland
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by calberian: 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Dandsome: 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why would he make a public joke outta something as serious as this? sad

Remember the psquare saga?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56168970][/quote]I have never brother-zoned a nigger who ain't related. grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by TerrorSquad147: 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh please.
Don't tell me you are one of those people who lack basic comprehension ability?
whatever rocks your boat maam tongue
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
Bridget95:
when is he getting married and litter that room with kids is it when he reaches 50 ?

Abi Etisalat money don finish to marry wife?

wetin concern you?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 03, 2017
alozie27:

am right here baby.
Is your name banky? Are you bald-headed?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:

Remember the psquare saga?
No.
Could you refresh my memory,please?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Yewandequeen(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
ShitHead:
Oluwaseun Osewa...let me warn you for the last time. This Banky W news is getting too much. If I see any more of it here again, I will ban you from Nairaland. If you like, think I'm joking.

Seun is coming for ur balls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.