Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (88315 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
Are u calling me.
Me am no ready oo
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

I love him cry I seriously do cry
Like erotomania
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by lloydsfolarin: 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

I felt awwwwww when I read your comment and I thought this could be my potential "soulmate" since she is looking forward to her "Prince Charming" but got the shock of my life when i saw that gibberish you wrote on your profile like an irresponsible girl. Pls, do the needful and see me chasing after you...
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
Rayhila:
For the love of God! So because Banky W proposed to Adesuwa Etomi, so we can't drink water and keep cup now abi?, we should go about frying mountains and boiling stones abi? or we should go about mopping Ocean and sweeping desert? Mtchewww.
Boiling stone? Eyi ga ju
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by totorimi: 5:07pm On May 03, 2017
We pray this one works because i am skeptical of all these celebrity weddings that starts off big and a few months later they disgrace everybody that attended their wedding.

Congrats all the same.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Bollinger(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

In 2050. cool
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by bootylady101(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry

would you like a controlling mother-in-law?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by luminouz(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

BUHWHAHAJALALaaLllijhahhshjs!!!
Ermmmm..soon dear.. Very soon grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Praktikals(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh well. tongue So,you were only teasing me before..Iyamm hurt cry
Buybuy undecided
Jowo ma binu. can i send it now?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by mamajaz(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?
Werin conzign you
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by mamajaz(f): 6:10pm On May 03, 2017
yourexcellency:
what's the latest on Mercy Aigbe Gentry that was beaten black and blue?
Aproko man...
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2017
lloydsfolarin:

I felt awwwwww when I read your comment and I thought this could be my potential "soulmate" since she is looking forward to her "Prince Charming" but got the shock of my life when i saw that gibberish you wrote on your profile like an irresponsible girl. Pls, do the needful and see me chasing after you...
What gibberish? shocked
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 03, 2017
Praktikals:

Jowo ma binu. can i send it now?
LOL..my email isn't working.
I can't believe I forgot my password undecided
What to do?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 03, 2017
bootylady101:

would you like a controlling mother-in-law?
I don't think so.
I dislike being ordered around.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by boiz2men(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

actually, he came the other day.. i saw him trying so hard to get ya attention but you know your nose was in the air and ya shoulders raised.........

kiss
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
boiz2men:

actually, he came the other day.. i saw him trying so hard to get ya attention but you know your nose was in the air and ya shoulders raised.........

kiss
Funny.
I might have heard about you. tongue
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by boiz2men(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Funny.
I might have heard about you. tongue

chisos...

heard about me? undecided

na wa oo.. no where is safe anymore... not even NL. angry

What did u hear? cry

good or bad? sad
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by DavidEsq(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
One phoolish mod banned me since for almost 15 days. May his/her destiny be delayed for 15yrs...
It's me o can't sombori , wi u sef cry
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 03, 2017
boiz2men:

chisos...

heard about me? undecided

na wa oo.. no where is safe anymore... not even NL. angry

What did u hear? cry

good or bad? sad
A bit of both. tongue
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by boiz2men(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
A bit of both. tongue

but im not active on NL na , i only come online to troll on fridays,saturdays and sundays.... ...

i dey NL today cos i gave myself a day off...

what did they tell u?

tell me cool
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
boiz2men:

but im not active on NL na , i only come online to troll on fridays,saturdays and sundays.... ...

i dey NL today cos i gave myself a day off...

what did they tell u?

tell me cool
Well..
Guess who would tell me about you first? tongue
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by boiz2men(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well..

u tink i dey fly for nite? angry

come this girl, take ya time oo... u want to chop yellow mess ni

i nor even sabi u yet u want me to guess hu tell u?

spit it joor... wink
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by menstrualpad: 6:46pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well..
Aspiring prostitute.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Dino98: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Sooon?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 03, 2017
boiz2men:

u tink i dey fly for nite? angry

come this girl, take ya time oo... u want to chop yellow mess ni

i nor even sabi u yet u want me to guess hu tell u?

spit it joor... wink
Well..maybe a scan through my profile would give you a guess?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 03, 2017
smiley
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by boiz2men(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well..maybe a scan through my profile would give you a guess?

i already did that... i think i know who .. i just wanted u to say such

i knew she was the one.. shes the only one i know off NL....

all this gals and talk talk sha..

i wonder what she has been telling u......
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 03, 2017
boiz2men:

i already did that... i think i know who .. i just wanted u to say such

i knew she was the one.. shes the only one i know off NL....

all this gals and talk talk sha..

i wonder what she has been telling u......

Well...keep wondering.
Byeeee grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Rebuke: 7:08pm On May 03, 2017
ShitHead:
Oluwaseun Osewa...let me warn you for the last time. This Banky W news is getting too much. If I see any more of it here again, I will ban you from Nairaland. If you like, think I'm joking.

Aint yhu really a shit head? Lmao.

Itz lyk tellin yhur Landlord yhu will evict him. Lolsssss

Dude cracked me up I confess.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by bootylady101(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I don't think so. I dislike being ordered around.

then thank your stars that you ain't in banky wife's shoes
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On May 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 7:17pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.