Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (88310 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 03, 2017
agrovick:

Vic O is the one for you.

You never chin chum chin grin
Warraido you keh cry

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by TerrorSquad147: 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
last35:
wo bi eleyi se n se pé!!
ko ni daa fun MOD werey to se
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Praktikals(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
Ololade mi owon, you are my first thought when i wake up in the morning and my last before i sleep. Please dont keep me waiting for too long

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2017
Praktikals:

Ololade mi owon, you are my first thought when i wake up in the morning and my last before i sleep. Please dont keep me waiting for too long
Awww..
Ololufe mih Ajao, Eni bi okan mih embarassed embarassed
Ife re lon dami loriru bi teni to fa'gbo grin grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by agrovick(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Warraido you keh cry
I just wantu make mischief

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by quest003: 3:11pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
Babes, I'm here na!!
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Lilbvlgari733(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I dey here my love.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by karpentar: 3:14pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Will you please marry me?!!!
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
wait no more, I am here...
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
Oh wow shocked shocked. Nice development!
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
PaulKillerman:
wait no more, I am here...
Definitely not interested.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 03, 2017
karpentar:

Will you please marry me?!!!
Karpentar? undecided
Shey carpenter nih banky nih
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Praktikals(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww.. Ololufe mih Ajao, Eni bi okan mih embarassed embarassed Ife re lon dami loriru bi teni to fa'gbo grin grin
Your sense of humour na wa! Dakun fi numba re ranse si mi kia kia
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by stevecantrell: 3:26pm On May 03, 2017
O
Dandsome:
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?

Honestly, the coincidence is suspicious.

But let's wish them all the best.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2017
Praktikals:

Your sense of humour na wa! Dakun fi numba re ranse si mi kia kia
Afose ahbi kinla? tongue
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Tobicrystal(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
If you say so....Hope the day is going as planned....
Lawlahdey:
LOL.
I'm too young for a banky ,anyways.
I agree that I'm saucy..I'll change when it's time for me to meet my banky wink
But for now? Saucy is sexy.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Crownwahley(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
you mean your already made man
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 03, 2017
Crownwahley:

you mean your already made man
Yelz keh grin grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Praktikals(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Afose ahbi kinla? tongue
Rarao, ife re na lo n pami bi oti. The lady in ur dp is the same i always see in my dreams carring my daughter
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 03, 2017
Praktikals:

Rarao, ife re na lo n pami bi oti. The lady in ur dp is the same i always see in my dreams carring my daughter
Awwn awwn
Please tell me your name is Olu kiss kiss
Because na one unknown Olu dey everly see for dream,are you that Olu?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Maybe Ur own banky still dey for hold up dey try to find the address of your house.call am na,maybe e don miss road
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by NicoBaba(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
ur banky maybe dah guy next door or d nigga u always snubbing on whatsapp
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Pweedycutie(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?

Kinda true ooo
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Praktikals(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awwn awwn Please tell me your name is Olu kiss kiss Because na one unknown Olu dey everly see for dream,are you that Olu?
ogo ni fun oluwa loke orun. I ll send u a pm
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
Praktikals:

ogo ni fun oluwa loke orun. I ll send u a pm
That won't be necessary,really.
It's been fun quoting you..Bye.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Praktikals(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
That won't be necessary,really. It's been fun quoting you..Bye.
Sombori cannot play with u again? Pm lounloun
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by aameyah(f): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Nigerian MILs. Hope you are seeing this? Banky W's mum doesn't have 2 heads. CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Praktikals:

Sombori cannot play with u again?
Pm lounloun
Oh well. tongue
So,you were only teasing me before..Iyamm hurt cry

Buybuy undecided
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by thunderbabs: 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
holluphemydavid:

As he finally discovered mugo Park?

Mungo ginni? Don Jazzy don dey discover dem teytey buh na chop nd clean mouth hin dey do
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by ramaju: 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
一个聪明的中国人曾说过。
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by udysweet(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm congrats to the couple. Perfect if you ask me. God bles them.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

My ex girlfriend
Lol. Ode
Ex ko external ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.