Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (88309 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by ireneidiva(f): 7:18pm On May 03, 2017
slawomir:
me say hi to them. she looks like a edo girl though according to the name adesua etomi. edo girls are beautiful anyway.
I always have this strong attraction for slim and Cinderella type of girls like banky's fiancee
I go crazy for slim girls I don't just no why.
I hope and pray my future wife is a Cinderella.
I know for sure I will get one because there are lot of them at my place of work(Uniben)
What is a Cinderella?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by kingthoby1811(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2017
Oga banky....congrats
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Vicvalentine: 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
Bridget95:
lol, you are free to like it.
Lol , okay o...
.if ah tell you say i.....
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by oodua1stson: 8:38pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
tin ba fun e ni kafa grin grin grin grin you'll be off your feet kia kia
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
That a good one they are having so much fun. grin cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by sneak3(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
just name one guy Banky then give the paddy broom and don't forget to stand on your feet
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by lloydsfolarin: 11:00pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What gibberish? shocked

Lolade, take a 2nd look and read those "F" words in your profile messages and tell me how those words represent you
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by bravesoul247(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I will even sweep you off balance sef. The question is will you accept me if I propose?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nature8(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:
My ex girlfriend

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.