Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (88312 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
One phoolish mod banned me since for almost 15 days. May his/her destiny be delayed for 15yrs...
wo bi eleyi se n se pé!!
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by alozie27(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Is your name banky? Are you bald-headed?

is that ur preference.me I reject bald head oo.but my middle name is biakenechukwu
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by asahnwaKC: 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
Nice....that her nose tho..
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by bankyprince(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry

I am here already. Just choose the wedding date cheesy
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by sisisioge: 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Wake up from dreamland

I love him cry I seriously do cry
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Tobicrystal(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
He will come when you make your profile more appealing and not tell us to like the pic and get the f*** out of there....[ quote author=Lawlahdey post=56168573]Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Jacobx007: 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
Ehen

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

I love him cry I seriously do cry

What you have for him is just crush/lust. I repeat wake up from dreamland.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
bankyprince:

I am here already. Just choose the wedding date cheesy
Your head issnuh bald undecided sad sad
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by judgedredd22(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I have never brother-zoned a nigger who ain't related. grin

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
Tobicrystal:
He will come when you make your profile more appealing and not tell us to like the pic and get the f*** out of there....[ quote author=Lawlahdey post=56168573]Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed
Hahaha..this brother is pained.
Why unleash your frustrations here ehn? grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by sisisioge: 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

What you have for him is just crush/lust. I repeat wake up from dreamland.

You won't understand... I strongly Love him. My heart his broken. Haaaaaa! I'm kinda depressed cry
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 03, 2017
alozie27:

is that ur preference.me I reject bald head oo.but my middle name is biakenechukwu
And so?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:12pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

You won't understand... I strongly Love him. My heart his broken. Haaaaaa! I'm kinda depressed cry

You love someone whom you've never met before? Are you listening to yourself?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56169257][/quote]LOL.
I like your dp and I ain't kidding wink
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by calberian: 2:12pm On May 03, 2017
Bridget95:
when is he getting married and litter that room with kids is it when he reaches 50 ?

Abi Etisalat money don finish to marry wife?

Pls pardon my indulgence. I don't mean to pry but, I think if you don't have something positive to say, you could just try to say nothing.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Tobicrystal(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2017
Frustrated?.....Why?I am only advising you maybe your Banky already came checking and you have used saucy words to send him back....you can wait for your Lanre Gentry or Bash Ali....lol
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha..this brother is pained.
Why unleash your frustrations here ehn? grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by alozie27(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
And so?
let's link up lolade
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by exclusivejayce(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2017
grin 9ice one.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

She means to say she's infatuated. grin
But well,it's actually possible to be in love with someone you have never met,or isn't it?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by bankyprince(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Your head issnuh bald undecided sad sad

Baldhead wasn't what you ask for initially.

Sorry I am the hairy type tongue

And I hope you aren't rejecting your Banky this time.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Rayhila(f): 2:14pm On May 03, 2017
For the love of God! So because Banky W proposed to Adesuwa Etomi, so we can't drink water and keep cup now abi?, we should go about frying mountains and boiling stones abi? or we should go about mopping Ocean and sweeping desert? Mtchewww.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2017
Tobicrystal:
Frustrated?.....Why?I am only advising you maybe your Banky already came checking and you have used saucy words to send him back....you can wait for your Lanre Gentry or Bash Ali....lol
LOL.
I'm too young for a banky ,anyways.
I agree that I'm saucy..I'll change when it's time for me to meet my banky wink
But for now? Saucy is sexy.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by yinkslinks(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2017
He came and u trested him badly. His an Afonja from osun state ilesa.
Lawlahdey:
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by sisisioge: 2:17pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Whose side are you on? I said I love him! And I have met him before, na him no meet me cry
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by judgedredd22(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL.
I like your dp and I ain't kidding wink

awww... i know baby... i know what you mean!

i provide exclusive excitement when needed! grin grin grin cheesy

hit me up!!

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by slawomir: 2:17pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
don't worry the guy with the right broom will soon come and sweep you off your feet
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by sureprince01(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry

I'm here baby... lol
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Bridget95(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

wetin concern you?
wetin concern you for my comment?
O boy park well !
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Azeeztaophic(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Stay focus, or I dash you one.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
She means to say she's infatuated. grin
[b]But well,it's actually possible to be in love with someone you have never met,[/b]or isn't it?

It's not. This is the problem I have with ladies, you guys believe everything you read in romantic novels and what you watch on Telemundo. Love grows over time, what you're talking about is chemistry/attraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.