Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (88314 Views)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
yinkslinks:
He came and u trested him badly. His an Afonja from osun state ilesa.
LMAO.
Warri or Hausa only,please. wink
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Olypeppy(f): 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
yourexcellency:
what's the latest on Mercy Aigbe Gentry that was beaten black and blue?
can we just have fun for a second plssss
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
bankyprince:

Baldhead wasn't what you ask for initially.

Sorry I am the hairy type tongue

And I hope you aren't rejecting your Banky this time.
I do not like hairy angry
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Bridget95(f): 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
calberian:

Pls pardon my indulgence. I don't mean to pry but, I think if you don't have something positive to say, you could just try to say nothing.
Baba, everyone is entitled to his/her comment. its a free world.

mind your F**king bizness.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by waleoguniyi(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
Hml
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by yinkslinks(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
You must like Efe or Ahmed musa
Lawlahdey:
LMAO.
Warri or Hausa only,please. wink
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Abagworo(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
They should fix their wedding in Owerri and try something different.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 03, 2017
judgedredd22:

awww... i know baby... i know what you mean!

i provide exclusive excitement when needed! grin grin grin cheesy

hit me up!!
Hahaha..No,thanks.
I just wanted yhu to know that I like your dp.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Vicvalentine: 2:21pm On May 03, 2017
Bridget95:
when is he getting married and litter that room with kids is it when he reaches 50 ?

Abi Etisalat money don finish to marry wife?

I like ya mini skirt o.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by holluphemydavid(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
Am here, bin searching for u either lol
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:22pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

Whose side are you on? I said I love him! And I have met him before, na him no meet me cry

na you dull urself then
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by holluphemydavid(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?
Dats d definition of low key
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by judgedredd22(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha..No,thanks.
I just wanted yhu to know that I like your dp.

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

It's not. This is the problem I have with ladies, you guys believe everything you read in romantic novels and what you watch on Telemundo. Love grows over time, what you're talking about is chemistry/attraction.
Nope.
You don't necessarily have to meet with someone to be in love with them.
So,what if you have both been relating for a while and it happens?
And ..haha,I'm not for telemundos or romantiques. I'd prefer fifty shades of grey anytime,not some boring loveydovey movies.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by johnqreat(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2017
okay
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by sisisioge: 2:24pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

na you dull urself then

grin grin grin I know...I still love him though.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by holluphemydavid(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2017
thunderbabs:
On to the nxt man, Don baba J
As he finally discovered mugo Park?
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 03, 2017
slawomir:

don't worry the guy with the right broom will soon come and sweep you off your feet
grin grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56169610][/quote]Awww kiss
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:29pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Nope.
You don't necessarily have to meet with someone to be in love with them.
So,what if you have both been relating for a while and it happens?
And ..haha,I'm not for telemundos or romantiques. I'd prefer fifty shades of grey anytime,not some boring loveydovey movies.

Hmmm, sister u go like sex shocked
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Hmmm, sister u go like sex shocked
That's only your assumption wink

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:31pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin I know...I still love him though.

next time when you see ur crush, try to reach out to him. Naija babes una too form sad
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Anfieldboss: 2:32pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
That's only your assumption wink

U go badt gan wink
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:

U go badt gan wink
Another assumption wink
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by jashar(f): 2:35pm On May 03, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Your DP is the most positive thing I've seen on NL.

awwhhhh!!!!!!!!

I'm blushes...... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss

Thank God ooo

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by Bridget95(f): 2:36pm On May 03, 2017
Vicvalentine:

I like ya mini skirt o.
lol, you are free to like it.
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by judgedredd22(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww kiss

Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by shumuel(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay, but why do I have a feeling that banky W proposing is just publicity stunt?

How come he proposed and all of a sudden they've started talking about wedding party 2?
Thats what i am thinking too, they sure did got us the other time grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by mekuso89(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awww...Too cute embarassed embarassed When will I be swept off my feet too ehn,when is my own banky coming? cry cry
here I am
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by agrovick(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Vic O is the one for you.
You never chin chum chin grin
Re: Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together by obi123: 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

My ex girlfriend

as in Nairaland will not kill me, Godbless you for the laugh you just gave me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.