Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

London Is Not The Paradise I Expected - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Is Not The Paradise I Expected (22270 Views)

London Is The World's Most Popular Capital - Again / Igboland The Emerging Paradise Of Africa / Phone Snatching In London. Is It Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by UPRISING: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2007
IS GOOD U SEE BY URSELF, LIKE THEY SAY SEEN IS BELIEVING
AT LIST U HAVE A STORY TO TELL WHEN U GET BACK HOME.
NO PLACE LIKE HOME, YANKEE IS JUST A LOCATION,
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by princeonx: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2008
Atleast that one go make you know say "no be everything wey dey shine be gold"

Voice na isaw body na jacob! sorry Oh!
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by boronze(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
i hear london is fun, hw cum ur so bored out there?shd i hook up wit my pals out there in peckham ,u wont regret cumin 2 london cheesy
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by delbizzie1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2008
All those who say London is boring are probably Broke or has never come out of those bush Nigeria places like Peckham, Hackney or Woolwich.
London can be real fun if you have the money and know where to go, So many people so called Nigerian londoners don't know places exists in london cause they have never been there
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by tipsy289(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2008
eyah u've seen that London isnt much and i know the tourist thing is not in you.Ur family wont take you out that much.If u ever make it to Ontario,Canada.holla.am good at taking people from city to city and seein whats fun.Go Ice-skating or sumthin to hard to do in Nigeria.Cheers
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by almondjoy(f): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2008
I really praise my relatives for living in that place.

@poster

How far now?  You don "demo" finish? grin Now that you are back in Nigeria?  Abi you no go back? grin
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by sexyLeamon(f): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2008
London Is Not The Paradise I Expected

I do not know why most African feel it is heaven lol grin seeing is believing
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by Sapphic: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2009
How the heck can someone come to London, get holed up in Peckham (or a place like Brixton or Hackney) and expect to see better things? (It would be like landing in Mushin or Ajegunle and expecting wonders). Her experience would have been different if she lived in Chelsea (or for more entertainment Nottinghill or Primrose Hill). She should have bought herself a travelcard, armed herself with a tube map and gone around. I am not saying that London is extradordinary in anyway, but there are things to do that could have entertained her a little, and it is definitely far removed from the eba and ila image she painted.

1 Like

Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by erico2k2(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
Damn, some people are really funny and you guys praising and supporting the poster too need a rethink, poster said he came to London and was disappointed, no one asked Him/her why the dissapointment, London has toomany places to visit that it will take you nearly one month to tour London, if you are bored in London then you are definitely boring yourself,if I can get excited in my village in Delta state then you got no case poster, try visit London next time with like £1000 then you are talking holla me and I can show you the cool places, grin stay clear of brixton Pecham and all the Nigerian infested areas lol cheesy cheesy, we live here we aint on Holiday, if you are on Holiday come with cash Ok and groove urself and stop being boring tongue
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by TradeNAIRA: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2016
The best place to find short stay apartments in London http://flexiflat.com/ is with flexiflat. They have 1000s of london holiday rental apartments for very cheap prices. If you re looking for longer stays you can also see http://www.fraserbond.co.uk/
Re: London Is Not The Paradise I Expected by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Interesting thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India / First Nation Airlines Suspends Operations / Boeing To Lay Off Staff After $641M First-Quarter Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.