Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102654 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 10:01am On May 12, 2017
chisco82:

Lets assume he is not his biological father, so she should insult him?
From her response u already know that she have manner problem.
And what is wrong in calling any elder that bleeps up to order?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:33am On May 12, 2017
Akshow:
And what is wrong in calling any elder that bleeps up to order?
You call that callinng to order, have you had of the sentence manner of approach?
You can call one to order but ur manner of approach can make u look stupid.
The girl just displayed that she lack proper home training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Codes151(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
PapiSmith:
[b]This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat
[/b]

. No be only ritual!! She should have been aborted!!! What a disrespectful disgraceful daughter

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by tomdon(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2017
mexxmoney:

My dear we are all products of the kind of education/information we received while growing up. I dare say that most of us belong to our religions because we were born into families who practice that faith, our views of people of other tribes or faith is heavily coloured by what we heard about them while growing up. The girl is just 20 and has had no personal relationship with her dad, all her views about him must have come from what she was told about him while growing up by her mum and perhaps others. It is called socialization.

O boy you're seriously underrating what 20 solid years means. Wonderful!!!
A 20 year old is an adult, she doesn't need anybody to say anything to her, she can rationally analyze situation with concise judgement
My mother did her church wedding at 20 and had her 1st child at 21
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 10:17pm On May 12, 2017
Skubidude:
My friend read ur post again then come back and tell me if dat's not d sumry of all d rants u posted
You obviously failed comprehension in school. sad Collect a refund from your school teachers.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Skubidude(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2017
laudate:

I obviously failed comprehension in school. sad I wud go and Collect refund from my school teachers.

FIXED
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 11:01pm On May 12, 2017
Skubidude:
FIXED

How childish.... undecided Thanks for exposing yourself. You know what? Never mind...

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by alolimet: 2:48am On May 13, 2017
[quote author=robertito7 post=56438771Am not siding anybody but I think the girl could have handled her anger a lot better , but then she is just 20 and not fully experienced yet, she must have seen an opportunity to bad mouth the "bad guy" and demonstrate her allegiance to her mother....no thumbs up to the man either ...Man if youre not in talking terms with your ex wife and daughter ,don't front like the kardashs on social media..he made himself an easy prey]

[One of the most sensible write up have read on this topic today]
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mamawin(f): 11:29am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

No ma..

Tell me Papawin has never beat you. undecided
I guess you're still a boy, because full-grown, sensible and men with 'good stuffs' up there (you know what I'm saying) know that there are a thousand and one ways of dealing with their errant wives other than beating, maybe you won't understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.