Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102646 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.

Papa wish pikin hbd through social media na bad thing e do?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 3RNEST(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2017
The blood of her mother run in her...but she for calm down base on father respect~.. sad

Anyway, meanwhile
Still on the bitcoin thinx
visit http://www.3rnestxchange.com

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by lawrenzoo: 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
Should you even beat, can't you just overlook or walk away?
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

Do you think this kid will ever forgive you or respect you.

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
femi4:
Is that enough reason why Segun refused to tag or call her. Segun too his guilty

Can you call someone whose number you don't have or tag someone whose handle you don't know?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by martinlooter(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5294135_segundaughter1_jpeg73e2713aac924c87dc2b761b2649f82a

SEE MORE OF HER BIKINI PHOTOS @ SEE PIX

Omo, but this girl na sure fvck oh! She's cute
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by eikenberry(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2017
This is so wrong segun!...who the hell where you trying to impress?,your daughter,your fans or yourself.meanwhile @Renny,I know dad is an irresponsible buffoon,but let what transpired being mum and dad be solely their business...stayclean.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2017
aaah see pikin
if I try that 1 for my papa na hallelujah una go dy hear as my funeral music

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by adedayourt(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2017
This is just a case of simply bcus u got d*ck and can impreg a lady doesnt qualify you you to be a father

Oga segun must have obviously been a terrible father to d little gal for her to soil him in such manner

11 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by baby124: 12:29pm On May 11, 2017
Charly68:
Seems some folks are in support of the stupidity of this young girl;no matter the difference she seems to be too mannerless to me..no courtesy for her own father...God says honor your father & your mother so that your days may be long ...if you honour your Mama alone without honoring the one who fathered you,you haven't obey God. Two wrongs can never make a right..she ought to be silent instead of throwing public tantrum at her father.
Honor is only given to whom it's due to. It can never be forced or seen as a right. Act honorably

14 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by femi4: 12:29pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Can you call someone whose number you don't have or tag someone whose handle you don't know?
Did he tell you he doesn't have her digit or know her handle. The girl is not a baby

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 12:29pm On May 11, 2017
AlphaStyles:

Papa wish pikin hbd through social media na bad thing e do?
Yes na bad thing if he doesn't call her on that very day, maybe he hasn't called her for years self cos if they have a smooth relationship she won't do that to him.

10 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.

Every woman has a touch of Sadism And Masochism in them..

A little beating once in a while makes them act right
And makes the bond tighter.

No woman likes a sissy husband

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Lloydfolarin: 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.

Never ever run your mouth too. Anybody can shout "Say No To Violence Against Women" till eternity, it won't change anything as you can see on a daily basis.

The only solution is for you to keep your mouth shut or say things that ll not push any man to beat you up cos he is human like you.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by jconsulting(f): 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
if it happens that I divorce my wife , I can never divorce my children......well I love them all , My wife and my kids

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by hotwax: 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
geekybabe:

Sadly he didnt raise her. He was apparently not even responsible in her life. Such fathers deserve no manners.

No father or mother deserves that once they are called "My father" or "My mother".

You have no reason to treat them such way. You can ignore them, not associate with them.

She just laid a curse on herself. Her children will do that to her even if she is responsible.

My situation is similar to hers. But I have never disrespected my father. I even do my responsibilities. I send money and take care of him.

I am not the one to judge him based on what he has done to me.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2017

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
Afam4eva:
That's the daughter he had with Anne Njemanze and with the way their marriage broke, they can't be in the best of terms and i expect the daughter to support her money seeing that she took care of her while her father was nowhere to be found.
Her money?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Justdare: 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

Guy you are funny.
You don't give birth to irresponsible kids. You give birth to kids, whether they turn out responsible or irresponsible depends largely on NATURE and NUTURE. You catch my drift?
Your kids are irresponsible largely because you are.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
You beat your wife in your daughter's presence and you want respect?
You didn't think to call your daughter on her birthday and you want respect?
The girl is bitter for God's sake. I hope "daddy" would make amends before took late

10 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Charly68: 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
baby124:

Honor is only given to whom it's due to. It can never be forced or seen as a right. Act honorably
Remember God didn't add condition to it..no matter what the lady should know that she has been surviving by God's grace..& it is God that could fight for her .
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
OPEN UR DAT F***ING MOUTH AND LET ME CUM.

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by preccy69(f): 12:33pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
He and his wife are divorced and the wife has clearly brought up the child telling her so many bad things about her dad to turn her away from him...... That's what women can do

that's wot women dowot if d bad things r true nd she can't lie 4 eva

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by wacoj(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2017
This girl resembles her mum very well
But I see her behaving like FELA.

Questions!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 12:34pm On May 11, 2017
femi4:
Did he tell you he doesn't have her digit or know her handle. The girl is not a baby

Read the post again, the girl herself said it
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
Yes na bad thing if he doesn't call her on that very day, maybe he hasn't called her for years self cos if they have a smooth relationship she won't do that to him.

ok even thoo dem relationship no smooth but e still try remember say e get pikin

make she dy there dy form

some self dy find father figure to wish dem hbd even though na thru letter or breeze dem no see

her father still try to remember her by showing concern trying to tell her she still has someone who cares but she dy insult am

what nonsense

some dy even find father dem no see

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
Did you even read the gist at all?

femi4:
Blogger olodo....Anne is Segun's ex wife. She resemble Anne Njemanze too much

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by femi4: 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Read the post again, the girl herself said it
you ve got comprehension problem
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by SafeDavid(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
adorablepepple:
Ose!!! Social media and fake relationships.

Anne be like
lemme!
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by SURElee(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
I have always said it that celebrities live their lives for social media accolades. This clearly shows Segun Arinza had litle or no role in this young adult's upbringing even after the marriage to Anne failed. Some people always running to social media to celebrate when they haven't spoken to the person or asked if it is Okay to shine media spot light on them. This goes to show bad blood btw Mr Arinze and his daughter.
RMD dey celebrate him children for IG, Segun run go do and he recieves Knocks on the head. Kasa!!!
Celebs need to stop living their lives for social media and start living their lives for themselves, tomorrow they will still cry no privacy but na dem dey put everything on top IG.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Kosy79(f): 12:36pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the guy waiting to marry this rug rat
I've noticed that most of your posts here you derive so much joy insulting ladies you either call them hoe or bitch why? Is there no other way to condemn one's act without name callings?

You've sisters right? If they aren't virgins then they are not expectional.

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by femi4: 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Did you even read the gist at all?

Ode! You didn't see this

"Is there a bad blood between Segun Arinze and His Daughter or wife?"
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Le2money(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmmm.....some men claiming to be a father cha...Well, i "comment" my "reserve" anyways grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.