Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102740 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by iluvdonjazzy: 3:27pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

Do you think this kid will ever forgive you or respect you.

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.
u dont even need to beat ur wife at all no matter the reason.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 3:29pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
My friend, it doesn't justify calling ur father out on social media.. It Does not!!!!
This has nothing to do with parents being always right!!!
Its called respect!! Whether they deserve it or not..

Guy, respect is earned! shocked It is not automatic. What has the guy done to earn his daughter's respect?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by zeusdgrt(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2017
Statsocial:

Would you like it I a man slaps your own sister.

Read "some women"I will endorse a slap for a cheating,abusive,nagging,dirty,lying,destroying,demon marine spirit,hazardous, careless wife.irrespective of blood relation cz am not biased in nature.Now if u don't recomend this to a wife of these qualities then you are a weakling and women go do u for life.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 3:35pm On May 11, 2017
Abagworo:
On point. She has been brought up to hate her dad without hearing his own side of the story.

What 'side' of whose story? If the father had fulfilled his responsibilities by being a part of her upbringing, and taking time to establish a cordial relationship with his daughter, he definitely would have been able to share his side of the story with her long ago, and this mess would never have happened! sad

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by FrankGiel: 3:38pm On May 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, respect is earned! shocked It is not automatic. What has the guy done to earn his daughter's respect?
Mr man, there is a level of respect that goes to being a father!!! Whether a foolish father or a responsible father. That respect is notched up further if he is a responsible father.. Also the office of a president, there is a respect that goes to being a president, whether the person in that office is a fool. There is still a measure of respect that goes with that office..

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choise(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:

Mr man, there is a level of respect that goes to being a father!!! Whether a foolish father or a responsible father. That respect is notched up further if he is a responsible father.. Also the office of a president, there is a respect that goes to being a president, whether the person in that office is a fool. There is still a measure of respect that goes with that office..

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 3:47pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
Guy, there is no measure of respect that an irresponsible, absentee father can ever earn, in the eyes of those he has neglected and abandoned. undecided Forget all that grammar. People who sow the wind, like this girl's father has done, will reap the whirlwind. You cannot sow yam, and expect to reap coconuts. Segun Arinze did not sow love, care, nurturing, support etc., into this girl's life, yet he expects to reap unalloyed respect reserved for a father, from her? Na wa, o! sad

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Caveatemptor(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2017
Be a father to your child is all I can say.

Anne Njemanze brought up this child by herself and Segun Arinze,was never there for this child.
Goggle: Anne Njemanze/Segun Arinze divorce.

The father was never there for his daughter because he probably doubted her paternity. How can he be claiming her now she is twenty years old? Where was he all her life?
And on social media?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by FrankGiel: 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, there is no measure of respect that an irresponsible, absentee father can ever earn, in the eyes of those he has neglected. undecided Forget all that grammar. People who sow the wind, like this girl's father has done, will reap the whirlwind. You cannot sow yam, and expect to reap coconuts. Segun Arinze did not sow love, care, nuturing, support etc., into this girl's life, yet he expects to get an unalloyed respect as a father, from her? Na wa, o!
Ur mind is made up.. No need arguing with you.. Wish u all the best though..
Il ask you a simple question.. If you have a driver that is 27 years old, and another that is 55 years old. They both commit the same offence.. (They came late to work).. Will u yell at the 55 year old man, the same way u yell at the 27 year old man?
I can tell you that when an elderly person commits an offence at work, even though u need to put ur foot down, there is a certain level of respect u accord some guys because of their age.. Doesn't mean they won't Still be punished.. But there is a level of respect accorded due to their age..
Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by AfricanCalabash(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
i perceive sadness, hate and communication gap in the family, but all this notwithstanding the girl is not suppose to insult the dad over trivia issue like this.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by LyfeJennings(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

RUBBISH
TOTAL RUBBISH
MY DAD HAS BEATEN MY MUM MANY TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT BUT I OVER RESPECT MY FATHER TILL DATE
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Yankee101: 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

WARNING

Correction : Never ever beat your wife!!! Your child, maybe humanely for chastisement, but never your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Gracidoinlove(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
And that's why at 33 I still find it difficult for me to love a man, cos my mother told me soooo much abt my father. So much hurt and pain

God please help me
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:

So your stupidity cannot just allow you correct me without calling me odeh or olodo?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2017
divinelove:

Hw can a little girl talk to the father like this publicly, this sooo wrong even if he killed her mother

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
Ur mind is made up.. No need arguing with you.. Wish u all the best though..
Il ask you a simple question.. If you have a driver that is 27 years old, and another that is 55 years old. They both commit the same offence.. (They came late to work).. Will u yell at the 55 year old man, the same way u yell at the 27 year old man?
I can tell you that when an elderly person commits an offence at work, even though u need to put ur foot down, there is a certain level of respect u accord some guys because of their age.. Doesn't mean they won't Still be punished.. But there is a level of respect accorded due to their age..
Have a lovely day.

I wasn't even aware that there was an argument, as I was not arguing with you in the first place. shocked I thought this was just an exchange of views. We are not talking about strangers here, or the common courtesies you extend to workers or employees in whatever capacity, they have been employed to serve. undecided

We are talking about a daughter and father here. sad A father that has so obviously abdicated his role & responsibilities, to his own offspring. Like I stated earlier, every man reaps what he sows. Segun Arinze is reaping the fruits of abandoning or neglecting his daughter, all through the years. The chickens have come home to roost. Karma is just dishing out its' own brand of retribution. Segun Arinze should simply realise this, and try to correct the mistakes he made with his daughter, in whatever way possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ToluNewman: 4:29pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

Tales of an irresponsible man. No child would insult a responsible father in public. Nigerians tho, you love to eat your cake and have it.
The father has messed up and he is now trying to act responsible in public. Whatever you reap, you shall sow. Segun is reaping the rewards of being a neglectful father. He never paid school fees, never bothered to find out how she coped growing up. Now he sees the rewards and wants to famz.
P.S I know the full gist cos I am her neighbor.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by samudu(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
she is angry, but the father made a mistake by doing it on social media.. she should hv call first.. u hv a pretty lady, just cal her inorder
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
ToluNewman:
P.S I know the full gist cos I am her neighbor.

Show her my comment.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ToluNewman: 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Read "some women"I will endorse a slap for a cheating,abusive,nagging,dirty,lying,destroying,demon marine spirit,hazardous, careless wife.irrespective of blood relation cz am not biased in nature.Now if u don't recomend this to a wife of these qualities then you are a weakling and women go do u for life.

What about divorce? Must you inflict physical harm on anyone?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
zeusdgrt:

What do you recommend to a man who's a cheating, abusive, complains a lot, dirty and lazy, lying, destroying, demon, occultic, dangerous, careless husband?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by zeusdgrt(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
ToluNewman:

What about divorce? Must you inflict physical harm on anyone?

A good slap will show your anger and disappointment then show your dignity as a man before u think divorce.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by zeusdgrt(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:

What do you recommend to a man who's a cheating, abusive, complains a lot, dirty and lazy, lying, destroying, demon, occultic, dangerous, careless husband?

Vise versa,like I said am not bias
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by vantage001: 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
Segun buy cane, go to her mother's house and flog the foolishness out of that young disrespectful girl. angry
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
Gracidoinlove:
And that's why at 33 I still find it difficult for me to love a man, cos my mother told me soooo much abt my father. So much hurt and pain

God please help me

There's a difference between what someone told you and what you experienced. A lot of children who faced trauma and abuse at such tender age are not acting out because of what they were told, rather what they experienced. I'm sorry girl, but your own case is different.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ccukoima84: 5:00pm On May 11, 2017
No Mata D Case, I Child Should Learn 2 Respect D Father. Especially In D Public Glay. Could Be Dad Wants 2 Mak Amend 4 D Bad Old Days Nd Sorting 4 An Opportunity. Be Kful Wit Issue Relating 2 Parents, He Does'nt Ve 2 Say A Word, Coures Is Real!
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2017
Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny
https://www.nairaland.com/3793155/daddy-freeze-advises-segun-arinzes
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Bibiliicious(f): 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

U get mouth sha
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Vise versa,like I said am not bias

Inasmuch as I don't condone abuse, alrighty, as long as the feeling is mutual, then it's all fair.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by bionixs: 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
maxti:
Haa!
for public dormain ! for her mind, she dont raise im papa up but never forget that im papa em em....... must cover her eyes
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny
https://www.nairaland.com/3793155/daddy-freeze-advises-segun-arinzes

At least a sensible intervenor understands her hurt and grief unlike some hypocritical Nigerians. At least he understands the condition set in the bible that while you should honor dad and mom, dad shouldn't provoke either.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
yeah...let's hope she doesn't take it the wrong way undecided
manny4life:

At least a sensible intervenor understands her hurt and grief unlike some hypocritical Nigerians. At least he understands the condition set in the bible that while you should honor dad and mom, dad shouldn't provoke either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.