Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102649 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by CharliParker: 5:27pm On May 11, 2017
I don't blame the girl.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by olanrewaju99(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

Do you think this kid will ever forgive you or respect you.

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.
Is it a may must you beat your wife
I keep wondering when will realise wife is your partner not your child there are many other reasonable ways you can correct a woman aside beating.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by bionixs: 5:33pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

PUBLIC NOTICE! Marriage is not by force. even some apostles of Christ didnt marry because they hadnt the grace. Stay single than become problem to people, giving birth to pained offsprings. Women ,control your MOUTH and stop setting children on head collition with their fathers ,thereby bring curses to them. Men ,women are not punching bags. if you are not old enough to endure,stay single i pray you. That woman you married is not an angel without faults. KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. Most people dont smile when they read success stories in marriage

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
my chest i can't breathe

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by madgoat(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

Irresponsible kid that should have been used for rituals grin grin grin
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by olureignforever: 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.

Thank you joor. May be he still think she's still a baby.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Skubidude(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:

I don't get it? Lol, I've been on this forum since 2008, and not that you care anyway, the NL veterans who knows me can testify that I am a man. Anyway, back to the topic. This is the Bible, let's not twist it for our own selfish interest

The first instruction says: Obey your parents "IN THE LORD". We always miss the most important part of this Bible. Inasmuch as the Bible doesn't state whether a child should disobey his/her parents NOT IN THE LORD, it's common place that that since the upbringing lack biblical principles (Prov 22:6), that a child is likely to go that route.

God's Promise to children as stated in verse 2 is with a condition (promises are conditioned) as stated in verse 1. If a parent is NOT [/b]in the Lord, and did not train that child as stipulated in the Bible, also seen in verse 4, then please tell me why you conveniently invoke verse 2? Also, verse 4 talks about fathers not provoking their children to anger, INSTEAD, and again, train them in the way of the LORD.

In conclusion, Ephesians 6:1-4 is conditioned to those in the way of the Lord. Therefore, anyone not in the way of the Lord and invoking this chapter is nothing but deceiving his or herself. Here you go quoting the sin of rebellion, always quoting the Bible for convenience. Disobedience in this context.. See below.

“Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices,
As in obeying the voice of the Lord?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to heed than the fat of rams.
23 [b]For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,
And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,
He also has rejected you from being king.”

Whether i said disobedience or rebellion i meant the same thing and from the Bible passage you quoted above you will see that God was referring to King Saul disobedience to His commands and the word disobedience was replace with the word rebellion in the next verse.

So we are basically saying the same thing using different words.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.
What if she beats me?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by tafabaloo(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

WARNING

Why would a sane man even hands against his wife in the first instance?
If it appeared the union would no longer work, the best was to quit and peacefully separate.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Skubidude(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, respect is earned! shocked It is not automatic. What has the guy done to earn his daughter's respect?

So u mean to tell me ur father need to do something b4 u can respect him. Issorite kwantinu
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Skubidude(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2017
laudate:

Guy, respect is earned! shocked It is not automatic. What has the guy done to earn his daughter's respect?

So u mean to tell me ur father need to do something b4 u can respect him. Issorite kwantinu.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Deepfreezer(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2017
Im with gurl. Mess with my MOM amd get Fvcked up. I dont care who u are.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mecussey(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
He and his wife are divorced and the wife has clearly brought up the child telling her so many bad things about her dad to turn her away from him...... That's what women can do

Yea...a guy as a son can reason twice but a woman as a daughter will take it the way she was told. However, its possible Arinze no be better person..watch that film 'black arrow' u go know say na badt guy. The girl on the otherside is a replica...the man wey go marry her go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment

So excuse me sir are u saying dere sud be a reason to beat ur wife

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by afamaustin(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
Humm that gal no d smile.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

Samuel L Jackson in the 1987 movie Coming to America
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ChikaSunday(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.
And if he calls but she refused to talk to him and blacklists him against SMS. Wht would a remorseful father do
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Laple0541(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
"and you further disrespect her mom, by calling her by name"

He suppose put Aunty b4 the name abi?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
Laple0541:

He suppose put Aunty b4 the name abi?

Egbon please go and ask your father.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by gincmedia: 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

You're a f**king rectum, do you know what transpired between father and daughter?- How dare you draw conclusions out of your delusion for empty likes? Listen you Raca, gone were the days were you worship your parents even if they wrong you deeply and continue to do so!

We Africans are beginning seeing the light to this piece of scripture Apostle Paul wrote - "Fathers, do not provoke your children, so they will not become discouraged" ....read that in other translations for better understanding angry

When you have children or if you actually do - treat them like sh**t and expect to be worshiped by them - makes perfect sense yeah don't it?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Lloydfolarin: 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

And when men run their mouth nkor? Calling their wives prostitute for no reason etc what should women do?

By the way anywhere you see a nagging wife there is a foolish husband!

Mad women made foolish men i guess you know that. Foolish men weren't foolish until mad women come into their lives. If they were foolish in the first place, those women wouldn't have agreed to be their wives or girlfriends
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by missyadorable(f): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Serves Segun Arinze right!
If my father pulls this stunt with me,i go send boys to arrange his face!

useless sperm donors
they make you grow up seeing you maltreat and beat your mother,then they expect respect from you.Kole werk
Go and buy it in the market nau!
mtcheeeeew!! 100% Resentment

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by efavour: 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
naijamakossa:
No matter what her mom supposed to tell her daughter never to disrespect her dad,,,,, that's sign of a good mother.

after everything,he's still your dad
And why can't her so called dad call her to wish her happy birthday and leave social media alone? Or Did Anne or Ann told him not to call his daughter? He disrespected himself abeg.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Laple0541(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Egbon please go and ask your father.

God punish you, punish your father and your entire generation..... omo ale jatijati.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by efavour: 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
femi4:
Did he tell you he doesn't have her digit or know her handle. The girl is not a baby
Don't mind them. Even social.have private message to reach the girl but no, he has to disgrace himself

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nuelstar(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

U dont conclude on a matter like this,make ur research u will find out Segun Arinze is at fault

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
Laple0541:

God punish you, punish your father and your entire generation..... omo ale jatijati.

I am not surprised...

Your people are born cursing themselves, parents curse their kids and kids heap it on their parents.

People who prostrate to insult elders. undecided

This is why the number 1 prayer point in the West is the breaking of generational curses.

Back to your response....

I reject it and send it back to your lineage you deranged incestuous ritualist.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by LoveJesus87(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.
Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by kabillion(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

ritual? Wickedest. I wan go brush my teeth b4 i get down 2 serious laugh
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

WARNING

But never, Never in front of them

Very stupid advice. You support beating and domestic violence then?? Why would he beat her in the first place?

A man should never ever lay his hand on his woman.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by tk4rd: 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
Something is troubling her deep inside.,, like say something is missing in her life
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by naijamakossa(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2017
efavour:
And why can't her so called dad call her to wish her happy birthday and leave social media alone? Or Did Anne or Ann told him not to call his daughter? He disrespected himself abeg.
no matter what she's trying to form now she's still gonna need her dad someday,,anything that happened between the dad and the mom is not her problem,she should go and make peace with her dad ,,,, she should just leave that forming undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.