Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102655 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Laple0541(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

I am not surprised...

Your people are born cursing themselves, parents curse their kids and kids heap it on their parents.

People who prostrate to insult elders. undecided

This is why the number 1 prayer point in the West is the breaking of generational curses.

Back to your response....

I reject it and send it back to your lineage you deranged incestuous ritualist.

Na thunder go strike your father, strike you and your generations yet unborn....
You FOOL....who the hell did you tnk you are? I only asked a question why must you mention my father? You always display your anger and depression on this medium, if you are tired of life do the needful now, idiot. Na fire go burn you.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
Q
Laple0541:

Na thunder go strike your father, strike you and your generations yet unborn....
You FOOL....who the hell did you tnk you are? I only asked a question why must you mention my father? You always display your anger and depression on this medium, if you are tired of life do the needful now, idiot. Na fire go burn you.

I don't need to insult you, your origin is an insult on you already.

Is it possible that a man trained up by his mother's underage male lover will have any courtesy?? Of course not!

So I demand nothing of such from you.
You grew up in hate and in hate you will die. With your illegitimate kids cursing on your grave and your live-in lover inherited by your creditors.
You sound just like your mentor; Awolowo

You uncouth Western trash.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by esan1(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
Her mother will bé smilling now, your mother will only make you suffer in future read, Genesis 24v60. Without your father blessing your marital life is incomplete.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by SycophanticGoat: 8:21pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.

Deliver her from witchcraft with some resounding slaps if she ever hits you first. A man should never hit a woman if she respects herself and the man enough never to hit the man..
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by weedtheweeds: 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
OBVIOUSLY, YOU WERE NOT BORN YET AT THE TIME THE STORY RULED THE THRILLS AND BOOMS IN NIGERIA. ANNE HAS SAID IT MANY TIMES THAT SEGUN NEVER REACHED OUT TO HER AFTER HER ACCIDENT. HE ABANDONED OUR ADORABLE ANNE FOR OLOSHOS. ANNE TALKED ABOUT HER PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR YEARS. THE LITTLE GIRL CAN READ STUFF TOO, BRO. WHERE WAS HE, AS A FATHER ALL THROUGH THE YEARS?
HE PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW HOW THIS GIRL GREW UP.
I FEEL SEGUN'S PAIN BUT AS A LONG TIMER IN NOLLYWOOD, I UNDERSTAND WHERE IT ALL CAME FROM. IF I WERE RENNY, I MIGHT HAVE SAID EVEN MORE.
IT HURTS! DO NOT BLAME ANNE FOR IT ALL. SEGUN SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTION AND TRY TO MEND THE HURT HE CAUSE THIS LITTLE GIRL AND HER MOTHER.
WHAT A FATHER, INDEED! ANNE WAS CRIPPLED FOR YEARS AND SHE COULDN'T WORK FOR THAT LONG. THANK GOD FOR RIPPLES!
GuyfawkesAB:
You just took the words out of my mind
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by sweetilicious(f): 9:17pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

Seriously you are right
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by weedtheweeds: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
Mr. Wisdom! You have judged a case and sentenced a party. You know the family circle better than the people in question. As long as it stands,
we are all third parties to this case. so, save your judgment for your own family
neocortex:

The analogy you use does not apply in this case, openly disgracing a father
is not a question of being right or wrong, it is a question of maturity and
sound judgement.

Children are taught to follow their parents counsel and leads because that is
usually the best way to thrive in a dangerous world and Arinze's post demands
nothing from her.

In this case, the girl's reply is uncalled for, she should have ignored him and if she must
reprimand the father, why not do it behind closed door ?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by neocortex: 9:23pm On May 11, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Mr. Wisdom! You have judged a case and sentenced a party. You know the family circle better than the people in question. As long as it stands,
we are all third parties to this case. so, save your judgment for your own family

Some behaviours are repulsive regardless of the context.
Unless her life depends on it,which is obviously not the case, her comment was a
distasteful and unfortunate.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Laple0541(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Q

I don't need to insult you, your origin is an insult on you already.

Is it possible that a man trained up by his mother's underage male lover will have any courtesy?? Of course not!

So I demand nothing of such from you.
You grew up in hate and in hate you will die. With your illegitimate kids cursing on your grave and your live-in lover inherited by your creditors.
You sound just like your mentor; Awolowo

You uncouth Western trash.

From your antecedents on this platform, you always displays this HATRED that you were born with, from generation to generation your progenitors release you weeds in thousands from baby factories. You run away from your impoverished region constituting nuisance to humanity.
Did I see you mentioning Awolowo, you and your generations yet unborn are indebted to him for saving your forefathers by making them come to their senses. If not, a vagabond like you won't be today. You are a product of hatred, you father impregnated a whóre that bore a bástard like you. Ask your grandpa, he will tell you the truth.

ONCE AGAIN, THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOUR FATHER, STRIKE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 11, 2017
Laple0541:

From your antecedents on this platform, you always displays this HATRED that you were born with, from generation to generation your progenitors release you weeds in thousands from baby factories. You run away from your impoverished region constituting nuisance to humanity.
Did I see you mentioning Awolowo, you and your generations yet unborn are indebted to him for saving your forefathers by making them come to their senses. If not, a vagabond like you won't be today. You are a product of hatred, you father impregnated a whóre that bore a bástard like you. Ask your grandpa, he will tell you the truth.

ONCE AGAIN, THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOUR FATHER, STRIKE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

Take it easy lad.

I know you've not overcome the trauma you faced growing up

Being sexually-abused by your vulcanizer neighbor whom your mom always dropped you with each time she went to spend the night with that White garment priest.

And it's worse that you've never had an erection despite the number of brothels you've slept in.

I understand how frustrated you feel, but you don't need to take it out on us.

Being a tailoring apprentice for 9years hasn't made you feel any better and you've always wondered when your fortune will turn for good.

Just in case you've not been told;

Your ex-convict 'father' used you for rituals.

When he discovered your mom was impregnated by her twin brother.

The faster you kill yourself, the happier life you'd have.
Rest in peace in advance sir.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Horleey: 11:24pm On May 11, 2017
And one day a man will marry this gal! Probably a Nairalander
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Laple0541(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Take it easy lad.

Being sexually-abused by your vulcanizer neighbor whom your mom always dropped you with each time she went to spend the night with that White garment priest.

And it's worse that you've never had an erection despite the number of brothels you've slept in.

Being a tailoring apprentice for 9years hasn't made you feel any better and you've always wondered when your fortune will turn for good.

Just read through what you wrote, I think the ARO at the end of your moniker is where you truly belong....It's a place where psychiatric patients like you are kept. The trauma and agonies underwent by your forefathers during the Biafra war is really affecting you new set of wasted generation. You are a thrash waiting to be cleared and sooner you will be.
The hatred you carry about will kill you and your entire generation. Once again, thunder go strike your father, strike you and your entire generation. You are an unfortunate being, that curse that you earned from your village will follow you for the rest of your life. Bástard.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
Do you know it takes more than sperm to become a father?
So? It takes more than cement to build a house, therefore cement should be discarded. It that what u re saying?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Laple0541(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Take it easy lad.

Bàstard am waiting for your response, you will die miserably, it shall not be well with you and your entire generation. Thunder strike your father, you and your entire generation. it shall not be with your.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
Laple0541:

Bàstard am waiting for your response, you will die miserably, it shall not be well with you and your entire generation. Thunder strike your father, you and your entire generation. it shall not be with your.

I reject it and send it back to you
And your entire genealogy..

And if I could run into you, I'd beat you to a pulp worse than Segun beat Anne..
Hopefully the hemorrhage you get will kill you since you won't do it yourself .
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

And if I could run into you, I'd beat you to a pulp worse than Segun beat Anne..
thunder strike your mama infact u will die miserably. I have been seeing your post. and its always tribalistic and u dont cease to mention awolowo in your posts. I can see u fear him so much and ur heart beats at the mention of AWOLOWO. upon his death he is still great. die slowly bro your life is miserable
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Laple0541(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

You first beat your father that failed to teach you to be polite, moderate and tolerating. Thereafter, start beating every elderly people in your clan that failed to do their part as well... it shall not be well with you... bástard...
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:00am On May 12, 2017
michaelandre:
thunder strike your mama infact u will die miserably. I have been seeing your post. and its always tribalistic and u dont cease to mention awolowo in your posts. I can see u fear him so much and ur heart beats at the mention of AWOLOWO. upon his death he is still great. die slowly bro your life is miserable

I am flattered to think you'd use a fake/alternate account to hurl your insults at me.

You are exactly what you are thanks to your parents.

Remember nature and nuture?

You are influenced by both; satanic spells and defective upbringing.

All your curses boomerang to you
I reject them and heap them on your spine...you shall be weighed down by them in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 12:10am On May 12, 2017
Skubidude:
So u mean to tell me ur father need to do something b4 u can respect him. Issorite kwantinu.

Uh? Did you read all I wrote before you decided to respond with this clueless phrase?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by NemzySeries(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Segun Arinze is a fool who thinks everyone is like him who is stuck up with social media.

Some of us cherish privacy... No unnecessary public show of affection.

You didn't call her or SMS her privately, rather you post a lavish greeting on IG and tag social media gossip handles.
When you are not in speaking terms with her mom, and you further disrespect her mom, by calling her by name.

Haba!

A father that is not wise is that one a father
datz not enuf reason for her to reply her dat publicly in dat manner....no matter aw terrible ye is we can't deny dat he Gave her life.......dis is africa "Culture still takes it place"
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:19am On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

I am flattered to think you'd use a fake/alternate account to hurl your insults at me.

You are exactly what you are thanks to your parents.

Remember nature and nuture?

You are influenced by both; satanic spells and defective upbringing.

All your curses boomerang to you
I reject them and heap them on your spine...you shall be weighed down by them in Jesus name.

Amen.
this one don mental ooo. fake what I can see u are really furstrated bro I wish u wish me
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by bigmo1(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5294135_segundaughter1_jpeg73e2713aac924c87dc2b761b2649f82a

SEE MORE BIKINI PHOTOS SEE PHOTOS

Craze man, u promised more bikini pictures of these juicy delectable girl. But I found nothing of such on ur blog. I just wasted my mb visiting your blog. Ogun will take back my wasted mb in 1000 folds from you.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by zomoears(m): 1:49am On May 12, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.

Seriously?
She is not right on any level. The father wished her everything positive on social media. I d be blushing if I was her. But no, she has been brainwashed b4 now, so she spits back.

He didnt call or text, not right either. But she spitting back reeks of twisted up upbringing. De mama no try at all!
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by robertito7(m): 1:52am On May 12, 2017
Am not siding anybody but I think the girl could have handled her anger a lot better , but then she is just 20 and not fully experienced yet, she must have seen an opportunity to bad mouth the "bad guy" and demonstrate her allegiance to her mother....no thumbs up to the man either ...Man if youre not in talking terms with your ex wife and daughter ,don't front like the kardashs on social media..he made himself an easy prey

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Skubidude(m): 4:56am On May 12, 2017
laudate:

Uh? Did you read all I wrote before you decided to respond with this clueless phrase?

My friend read ur post again then come back and tell me if dat's not d sumry of all d rants u posted
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Horlahmah(m): 4:57am On May 12, 2017
Wetin social media go cause on families still dey warm up
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by tomdon(m): 5:12am On May 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
He and his wife are divorced and the wife has clearly brought up the child telling her so many bad things about her dad to turn her away from him...... That's what women can do

Are you saying she doesn't have eyes and brain of her own to see things for herself??
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by tomdon(m): 5:18am On May 12, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

She's even technically not his daughter so get cured from your ignorance.
So because he donated a sperm for her to be born and goes ahead to abandon her and the mother, he can jump to social media to be prouding over the girl who's more or less a stranger to him?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 6:29am On May 12, 2017
tomdon:

Are you saying she doesn't have eyes and brain of her own to see things for herself??

My dear we are all products of the kind of education/information we received while growing up. I dare say that most of us belong to our religions because we were born into families who practice that faith, our views of people of other tribes or faith is heavily coloured by what we heard about them while growing up. The girl is just 20 and has had no personal relationship with her dad, all her views about him must have come from what she was told about him while growing up by her mum and perhaps others. It is called socialization.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Akshow: 7:06am On May 12, 2017
chisco82:

So? It takes more than cement to build a house, therefore cement should be discarded. It that what u re saying?
If u didn't play ur role as a father, don't expect to be treated as one.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by kaboninc(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2017
2dugged:
it takes more than donating your sperm to be a dad,being separated from your spouse is not an excuse to stop being a father to your kids,he obviously is a hypocrite going to social media to form fake fatherly love when he cant even make a 5 mins call or even text,I can actually imagine the truama she is going through.No child deserves to be put in between the fight of spouses. If we are to ask Mr segun when last he called his daughter to ask how she is doing ,he probably won't remember. Most Nigerian men do this because they always say after all they will still be the one to collect bride price

Hmmmmm
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:32am On May 12, 2017
Akshow:
If u didn't play ur role as a father, don't expect to be treated as one.
Lets assume he is not his biological father, so she should insult him?
From her response u already know that she have manner problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.