Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64131 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah

opportunities to die u mean?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by omooba969(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Na so you wan take expose me angry

It's just a calculated guess. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by dy27(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy
I support!
No go die unto hole wen no dey full grin
lols! u are one clown with a vague sense of humor.. though that hole is something else trust me. #blue waves

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Cokersclub... have you heard?

Stand up!!! grin
What are you saying?? You and Cokersclub have bleeped??

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Harwoyeez(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
Na to stand up shake my Dickson weldone n salute...a cannot coman kee maisef grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by omooba969(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
rali123:
Why won't he get tired with all those excess fat, he should hit the gym and stop being a sissy...

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Olumaeme: 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
Since 1586
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Ufranklin92(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
0ntruth:

Next time use weak and leave week.

Is a mistake

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by bumi10(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
lol

them no go gree, dem go won die there forgetting that no matter how woman praise u say u don satisfy am, there is always another man who will do better than u.

them go dey call them babyyyy, harder oo, ehhhj, their head go dey swell....lol

men get problem sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Well, we are monks...
we do whatever pleases us grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by r2beez(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
Bugatie:
E be like oga Don jazzy no sabi perform tongue

The only wise fellow on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:

It's just a calculated guess. grin
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Youdondeymad: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

grin grin grin Try that with some ladies and you would regret doing so,your story would be on nairaland frontpage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Icecomrade: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
rali123:
Why won't he get tired with all those excess fat, he should hit the gym and stop being a sissy...

U don dey run mouth on top good advice.

If man tire for your body, push am commot.

If Man go die on top ur body, the case no be here.

If ur head no follow am, u go chop beans small before them rescue u from police hand.

Plenty men still dey outside

Sex Na "Do ur best and leave the rest"

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
nah monks we be, we do anyhow tongue

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Well, we are monks...
we do whatever pleases us grin
lolz, tell him ooo. Monks for life grin

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2017
Don Jazzy dey waste em time. Man wey no get money, nah only six pack and six hrs of sex em fit give woman.

Evry succesful man says the same thing - sex can kill you.

But those broke ass nigga'z - one hour na warm up

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by olushola777(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-you.html

I Concor...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Vic99(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
The advise is for Bachelors.

Married people do not take sex as serious as most sex-starved bachelors, who sweat on bed to win the heart of girls.

On a serious note, big boys don't sweat it, our ladies are creative.

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by KayTash(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy
I support!
Just lemmi faint

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by idrisolaide(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah

Did such opportunity worth dying for?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by justi4jesu(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
dolphinife:
Stand up ke.....patapata we both die there....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by obyno417(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
Koko reason Baba Don Jazzy dis days wey naija girls dey high Tramadol like say tomorrow no dey. How man wan take satisfy such girl for bed? Na to free her safe him life or try to satisfy her and die in action.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Onedibe1: 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
Supported. .....dnt be scared to be called a "2mins man",ur satisfaction z all dat matters

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by permit(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
KayTash:

Just lemmi faint
.if ar bi ur gf i go leave u run, meet imo gals u go hearam

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Purenaija(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
What?
olaolulazio:
If u are tired, don't kill yourself.... Use tongue instead and u will get the desired ringtone like, ohhhhg, omg, ajhjhh, more, babyyyyyyyy and so on cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by preccy69(f): 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
grin
themonk:
Any girl we I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!

na so una go dey boast,tmoro na u wee die on top woman grin
themonk:
Any girl we I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!

na so una go dey boast,tmoro na u wee die on top woman

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by vickylincon(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy
I support!
chai. you don spoil

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2017
preccy69:
grin

na so una go dey boast,tmoro na u wee die on top woman grin

na so una go dey boast,tmoro na u wee die on top woman

i no fit die on top woman, lol. i go run sha. but to be honest, one hour is a normal thing for me. my virility is amazing, me sef dey fear sometimes grin make i no kill person pickin o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.