Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64132 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2017
CokersClub:
u wan lick her skin grin konji nah bastard
lol, na joke na grin. e be like say your problems no fit allow you laugh angry
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

okay, nice meeting you. make i no waste my pm grin

Same here
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Omotayor123(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

lol, na joke na grin. e be like say your problems no fit allow you laugh angry
grin the konji really hold you, see as you dey toast two babes at once. Preccy69 and lifeisguhd

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by waluga(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah

if it comes but once....shey na to die on top...abi dem tell yuh he dey read metre

or he dey stick put say na 200 rounds yuh do

baami Alhaji na Alhaji dem no dey count how many time yuh enter mecca

once an Alhaji is forever an Alhaji
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by freshinko: 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
Why will i get up when the babe is still yearning for more? Haven't you heard of reinforcement? Abeg i must finish what I started.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
CokersClub:
grin the konji really hold you, see as you dey toast two babes at once. Preccy69 and lifeisgudh
say you dey toast girl no mean say konji hold you. women wey full everywhere. undecided

i dont see Preccy69 and lifeisguhd as sex objects unlike you. all your posts suggests misogyny and masculine chauvinism
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
Hmm

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
Omotayor123:
shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin
the real deal grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

say you dey toast girl no mean say konji hold you. women wey full everywhere. undecided

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by KayTash(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2017
permit:
.if ar bi ur gf i go leave u run, meet imo gals u go hearam
I dont have a galfrend yet...We could start something if you dont mind cool
permit:
.if ar bi ur gf i go leave u run, meet imo gals u go hearam
I dont have a galfrend yet...We could start something if you dont mind
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sunshineV(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:

so u wan use ur yogurt fill everywheregrin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Choiszman(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
cheesy grin
themonk:

shut up, rich man like you.

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sunshineV(f): 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
If u are tired, don't kill yourself.... Use tongue instead and u will get the desired ringtone like, ohhhhg, omg, ajhjhh, more, babyyyyyyyy and so on cheesy grin grin

if ur are tired, use turn garrigrin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sagaxity(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
Wot to do na.... Wot to do na....
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sunshineV(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
CokersClub:
grin why should i stand nah? , nah die me i dey die dia ooo. No time to stand.

watin go make u stand na say u wan change skill ooo
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by kceewhyte(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

No go die unto hole wen no dey full grin

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by luminouz(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
Why will he get up? But to suck and press breast their waist dey strong for ground. Rubbish. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sunshineV(f): 5:15pm On May 11, 2017
Ufranklin92:

Is a mistake

is still mistaking again?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2017
sunshineV:

watin go make u stand na say u wan change skill ooo

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2017
OMO forget that yanz.. u see pussy?? I die put for the matter? NOTHING shall separate me from my pussy, either pussy die or I die..
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sunshineV(f): 5:22pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

lol grin
i just checked your profile pic, i no go lie i wan lick your skin grin

grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sunshineV(f): 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
OMO forget that yanz.. u see pussy?? I die put for the matter? NOTHING shall separate me from my pussy, either pussy die or I die..

grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by olab059(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
It means he and Linda Ikeji can't work cos Linda like sex no be small. She has said it boldly multiple times. I respect her for not being shy to say what she wants sha.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by omolorlarh: 5:33pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!
YEPA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by itsRhamzy: 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
rali123:
Why won't he get tired with all those excess fat, he should hit the gym and stop being a sissy...
hahaha. watch out sister, he's coming for ya head grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Bizzyliss(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
Stolen from me

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by felix5559(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
reward for passion anyway. life is too short
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by itsRhamzy: 5:36pm On May 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
do u like under sucking?

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by ilems(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
Forget ano b one minute man, ano coming quicker
We both die there
D child wey say him mama no go sleep shall also no sleep
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by PenisCaP: 5:41pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

i no fit die on top woman, lol. i go run sha. but to be honest, one hour is a normal thing for me. my virility is amazing, me sef dey fear sometimes grin make i no kill person pickin o grin

Hmm 1hr na normal thing to u?.
Wetin u dey take?. Say no to vega ooh
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
dats true niqqa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.