Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64130 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 8:25am On May 12, 2017
frenzyduchess:
two minute men be shouting he is right, why will you stand up when you have not made her cum?,that's just lazy angry
even na selfishness na,,, some girls we say It's wickedness because there body go just dey do "gbriiigbriishhhh" ni

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 8:34am On May 12, 2017
MykOnyxo:

even na selfishness na,,, some girls we say It's wickedness because there body go just dey do "gbriiigbriishhhh" ni
most guys are only interested in ejaculating, they dont care if the girl cums or not,that is selfishness
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Choiszman(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2017
sheyinoni:

who be this ode,guy pls i dont find gay insult funny. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by pally123: 9:05am On May 12, 2017
dolphinife:
Stand up ke.....patapata we both die there....

Be careful o! Patapata na only you go kpeme!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by olab059(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2017
hernandson:
lol,who would be hard working as she said,and would have time to bangx her brains out?....she's deceiving her self

EXACTLY!!! That's what I was trying to say on this thread...https://www.nairaland.com/3780991/two-things-keeping-linda-ikeji
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sheyinoni(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Choiszman post=56444264][/quote]
i will deal with u,since u dont have respect for elders,stupid youth
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Choiszman(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2017
sheyinoni:

i will deal with u,since u dont have respect for elders,stupid youth

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Esepayne(f): 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
themonk:
Lol, your bae no reach abi
don't have for now
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2017
Esepayne:
don't have for now
you look too beautiful to be single grin
are you on whatsapp cool
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Esepayne(f): 2:28pm On May 12, 2017
themonk:

you look too beautiful to be single grin
are you on whatsapp cool
my dear beauty is in the heart not the face my dear
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sheyinoni(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Choiszman post=56453831][/quote]
grin grin grin yes e pain me. angry angry angry
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Choiszman(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2017
chill out bro

was only kidding

sorry about that grin
sheyinoni:

grin grin grin yes e pain me. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2017
Esepayne:
my dear beauty is in the heart not the face my dear
Heheheheh. Only people with a good heart would say what you just said. grin
You must be a good person.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Esepayne(f): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
themonk:
Heheheheh. Only people with a good heart would say what you just said. grin You must be a good person.
tnk you
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2017
Esepayne:
tnk you
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Icecomrade: 7:14pm On May 13, 2017
rali123:

I really don't av to exchange words with you, you seem to lack common sense and you are advice to buy 1 soonest before you find yourself eating the watery bean without bread.

Hes advice to hit the gym 1st, stay fit and complain of tiredness afterwards, 'you are running your mouth'.

Mind you if you are also not fit, I recommend you join a fitness class too, it will help you a lot.

I don hear you.

I can guess your age from that response.

We can close the chapter now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.