Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64136 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
preccy69:

Lols, sorry taken
We can still be friends if you give me your number and I whatsapp you and buy you a drink or take you to cinema someday cool
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by preccy69(f): 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

We can still be friends if you give me your number and I whatsapp you and buy you a drink or take you to cinema someday cool

don't worry I can do all dat nd more for myself
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by seangy4konji: 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Na so baba.

If u die ontop toto u know for enter heaven oo

Abi person go receive alert after he kill himself there?
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sheyinoni(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
See Fagg0t ooo
who be this ode,guy pls i dont find gay insult funny. angry angry angry
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Aremuagan144(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah
u r right like my ex i bleeped her inside d toilet twice nw she has went to do abortions 4 a guy if i have nt sample am nw na so i go dey shame
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by gazlyn(f): 8:19pm On May 11, 2017
dolphinife:
Stand up ke.....patapata we both die there....

lol.if U die na to bury you na lol
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by miqos02(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:

We open Monday to Sunday Sir

We have adult games, swimming pool, and gymn too
the swimming pool is functional from

Monday to Sunday's? what are rates for adults?
pm me whatsapp : 07061285365
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2017
preccy69:

don't worry I can do all dat nd more for myself
undecided
You look like someone I know, do you stay in lagos @ safejo side of amukoko
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by jclassiq(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah

and so you just have to die there
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2017
Nice advice, but come to tink of it, Donjazzy must be a lazy man when it come to Dat action
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by ojay2053(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
You are right egbon. Na so I wan claim king kong go break my waist . I still dey feel the pain sha.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LordOfNaira: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
There is truth in it. And it is not just sex. When you are performing an activity and you start getting tired, it is your heart warning you. Take a rest or you may just die.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by bolrew: 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-

Honestly I like him for always hit the nail on the head
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nickizoe(f): 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:
There is truth in it. And it is not just sex. When you are performing an activity and you start getting tired, it is your heart warning you. Take a rest or you may just die.

cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by lalabrother: 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!
that advice was meant for you... Haba one hour on top woman? Are u trying to discover mungo park?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
It is called "Cow girl". When you are tired and she is not, lye on your back. Let her do the riding

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LordOfNaira: 9:30pm On May 11, 2017
Nickizoe:
cool
My love!!! My Queen!!! How was the day
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2017
two minute men be shouting he is right, why will you stand up when you have not made her cum?,that's just lazy angry
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nickizoe(f): 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My love!!! My Queen!!! How was the day
oh dear, Good...

Yours??
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LordOfNaira: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Nickizoe:
oh dear, Good...

Yours??

Perfect!!! Thank you.

What is your take on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nickizoe(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Perfect!!! Thank you.

What is your take on this thread?

Don is Right

You are too..

But what of you the guy is a He Goat and the lady stands up and leave?

The guy probably will be sad right??

That's gonna make him look for another alternative.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LordOfNaira: 9:57pm On May 11, 2017
Nickizoe:

Don is Right

You are too..

But what of you the guy is a He Goat and the lady stands up and leave?

The guy probably will be sad right??

That's gonna make him look for another alternative.

He-goat grin grin grin

However, I think (talking as a therapist now) there should be communication in sex. If the man gets tired, he should tell his woman. They could take a break or change positions or even revert to pre-intimacy. Getting tired shouldn't mean ending the fun. It also shouldn't mean enduring. We hear stories of how men die having sex with their mistresses. I am very sure some of these cases were caused by exhaustion.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by daredreman(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
Why will he get up? But to suck and press breast their waist dey strong for ground. Rubbish. undecided

No vex, but someone cannot come and go and die now
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nickizoe(f): 10:13pm On May 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:

He-goat grin grin grin

However, I think (talking as a therapist now) there should be communication in sex. If the man gets tired, he should tell his woman. They could take a break or change positions or even revert to pre-intimacy. Getting tired shouldn't mean ending the fun. It also shouldn't mean enduring. We hear stories of how men die having sex with their mistresses. I am very sure some of these cases were caused by exhaustion.
Perfect!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Esepayne(f): 11:04pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!
blood of Obadiah
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by pbs4real(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2017
Nah ur way.
Omotayor123:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by darediamond(m): 1:53am On May 12, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

No go die unto hole wen no dey full grin
Kikikikiki....endless pit grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Adminisher: 4:10am On May 12, 2017
Don Jazzy Baba...ever wise
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2017
Esepayne:
blood of Obadiah
Lol, your bae no reach abi
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by preccy69(f): 7:59am On May 12, 2017
themonk:

undecided
You look like someone I know, do you stay in lagos @ safejo side of amukoko

nooo
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 8:21am On May 12, 2017
miqos02:
the swimming pool is functional from
Monday to Sunday's? what are rates for adults? pm me whatsapp : 07061285365
Yes sir,,, I have sent u a whatsapp message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.