Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64133 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by rali123(f): 5:44pm On May 11, 2017
Icecomrade:

U don dey run mouth on top good advice.

If man tire for your body, push am commot.

If Man go die on top ur body, the case no be here.

If ur head no follow am, u go chop beans small before them rescue u from police hand.

Plenty men still dey outside

Sex Na "Do ur best and leave the rest"

I really don't av to exchange words with you, you seem to lack common sense and you are advice to buy 1 soonest before you find yourself eating the watery bean without bread.

Hes advice to hit the gym 1st, stay fit and complain of tiredness afterwards, 'you are running your mouth'.

Mind you if you are also not fit, I recommend you join a fitness class too, it will help you a lot.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by fyneguy: 5:46pm On May 11, 2017
Hello Don Jazzy,

What did Linda Ikeji do to you?
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by miqos02(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah
how often do you open your park, are there facilities for adults too?
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by chiraqDemon(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
Some niggas wan form lex steele. Dem Never meet bridgete b

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
omolorlarh:

YEPA!!!!!

do you want the koko? grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
If u are tired, don't kill yourself.... Use tongue instead and u will get the desired ringtone like, ohhhhg, omg, ajhjhh, more, babyyyyyyyy and so on cheesy grin grin
badt guy gringrin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 11, 2017
miqos02:
how often do you open your park, are there facilities for adults too?

We open Monday to Sunday Sir

We have adult games, swimming pool, and gymn too
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Zivaharry(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2017
In I Go Die voice........don't kill urself......don't kill ur self.....hahaha
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Zulu212: 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

No go die unto hole wen no dey full grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
Where alomo and opa eyin dey
Don baba jay,no dey do like say u no know all these things joor
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by froshman(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2017
I'm telling you. No be government work!
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by weezweezweez(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!
mouth Don start... na their type no dey reach 30 seconds.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
Stand up ke, when we get reverse coe girl, na to change position sure pasd.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by frankIzuchukwu(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
Some mumu day here day form one hour man
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by hernandson(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
oshey ajanaku, okunrin Marun!!
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by longerthroat(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
dem no dey give medal jare...
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by hernandson(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
olab059:
It means he and Linda Ikeji can't work cos Linda like sex no be small. She has said it boldly multiple times. I respect her for not being shy to say what she wants sha.
lol,who would be hard working as she said,and would have time to bangx her brains out?....she's deceiving her self

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by buzorcharles(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Shut up small d*ck. 27 seconds man

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by mosez346(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
dolphinife:
Stand up ke.....patapata we both die there....

U go just die troway untop well hole wey no dey full....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Vicolan: 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy
I support!
No go die unto hole wen no dey full grin

Seriously na me Don Jazz dey advice oooo

This bae wan kill me too ......
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by ncoolsome(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
If u are tired, don't kill yourself.... Use tongue instead and u will get the desired ringtone like, ohhhhg, omg, ajhjhh, more, babyyyyyyyy and so on cheesy grin grin

pls be careful where u put ur tongue..
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
Oga don jazzy
When u go marry
Today na Orono
Tomprow na lepa
Abi u wan discover mongo park?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by ncoolsome(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
olaolulazio:

pls be careful where u put ur tongue..this nowadays girl with unhealthy punana..
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by BennyPz: 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-you.html

I concur

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by BennyPz: 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.
I concur

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-you.html.

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by BennyPz: 7:10pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
I concur

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-you.html..
I concur

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by BennyPz: 7:10pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
I concur

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-you.html..
I concur

I concur
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sisisioge: 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin

Why is it that once men hit thirty, they begin to reason reasonably about seeex? Before na nakamnakamnakam be their anthem.

Davido... Nkwanu do as much as you could manage o. The big thirty is imminent.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by anigbajumo(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Where alomo and opa eyin dey
Don baba jay,no dey do like say u no know all these things joor

Lol,take Alomo on top punny....
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Fourwinds: 7:29pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
Why will he get up? But to suck and press breast their waist dey strong for ground. Rubbish. undecided
as if u no like d pressing and sucking....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by brightworld2(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
Why will he get up? But to suck and press breast their waist dey strong for ground. Rubbish. undecided
haaaaaaa! sisi mi, e dey pain you?
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by preccy69(f): 7:58pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
lol grin i just checked your profile pic, i no go lie i wan lick your skin grin

Lols, sorry taken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.