Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,390 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (94498 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Emusan:

Then it means you're not a born again

Lastly, John 16:33 is all about Christ and not congregation.

You wey born again dey twist his post you you don't understand the points Maximus69 has made .

** True Christians would have tribulations in the world (John 16:33) but fellowship with his JW brothers is different & refreshing he cites Hebrew 10:24-25 which says fellowship with his JW brothers is "to incite to love and fine works" ..encouraging one another" .
(Where he learns practical ways to copy Christ like examples of love for God and fellow man(Luke 10:27) .

Acts2:41-46 says Christians had joyful fellowship with one another .

Jesus' command at John 10:34-35 called for close association b/w believers and meeting together is a great opportunity for JWs to fellowship together (bible study prayers and singing kingdom Melodies to praise Jehovah - (Eph5:15-20. 6:11-18) to practice love and fine works together.
Unity is strength "where two or three(& hundreds etc) are gathered in my name" .Matt18:20.
Some thing that Trinity worshipping Pharisees can never understand nor support.
Non denominational nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Janosky:

Hogwash ,LIES and junk as usual.
Copy copy thief thief doing what he is known for... Junk post.

1) The Old Testament Psalms was originally written in Hebrew.
Any translation into other languages MUST be the same with the original Hebrew source , if not, then,it's a monumental fraud.
The big question-' How was Psalms 45:6,7 (and by extension Heb1:cool written in Hebrew,( the language of the Jews)?

**Psalms45:6,7
"Your divine throne is everlasting"
https://theisraelbible.com
/bible/psalms/chapter-45

**"Thy throne given of God is forever and ever" Psalms 45:6,7
www.hebrewsongs.com/psalm45.asp

** The Catholic Church ,one of the frontrunners for Trinity scam ,yet their "Jerusalem Bible" never supported the popular fraud in Psalms 45:6,7.
"Your throne is from God forever and ever"
https://bibliacatolica.com/br/new-jerusalem-bible/psalms/45/

**2 By virtue of Yahweh's covenant with David,( 2Sam7:12-16. Psa89:20-37. Matt1:1,6,7. Luke1:30-33) all of David's offsprings ,including Solomon and Jesus , the Messianic prophecy applied to them.

*** These Pharisees their talent for lying dey make Satan jealous.
The throne of David is the throne of God (1 chro28:5. 29:23),that is
throne Jesus would inherit(Luke 1:31-33. Psalms 45:6,7. Heb1:8,9).

The original language holds the correct record of everything translated into other languages.
The correct record of Psalms 45:6-7 is in the Israel Bible (ISR) the Jerusalem Bible ( JB)& the NWT-New World Translation .

**** Anybody who parades Ps45:6-7& Hebrew 1:8-9 from the KJV or Textus Receptus English Bibles is a FRAUD .
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Emusan:

Then it means you're not a born again Christian because Holy Spirit can never instruct anyone to replace Christ with anything, as He shall not speak of His own!

Lastly, John 16:33 is all about Christ and not congregation.
He said he is born again!
Are you now the one judging who is and who is not a born again? cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Janosky:
You wey born again dey twist his post you you don't understand the points Maximus69 has made.

And the person I twisted his post didn't know I did so but it has to be you to discover this

** True Christians would have tribulations in the world (John 16:33) but fellowship with his JW brothers is different & refreshing he cites Hebrew 10:24-25 which says fellowship with his JW brothers is "to incite to love and fine works" ..encouraging one another" .
(Where he learns practical ways to copy Christ like examples of love for God and fellow man(Luke 10:27) .

Jesus' command at John 10:34-35 called for close association b/w believers and meeting together is a great opportunity for JWs to fellowship together (bible study prayers and singing kingdom Melodies to praise Jehovah - (Eph5:15-20. 6:11-18) to practice love and fine works together.
Unity is strength "where two or three(& hundreds etc) are gathered in my name" .Matt18:20.

Brainwashed person!
Go back to where I quoted him to know you just jump into what doesn't concern you.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
TATIME:
He said he is born again!
Are you now the one judging who is and who is not a born again? cheesy

A born again Christian will never replace Christ with anything else...do you agree?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Janosky:

You wey born again dey twist his post you you don't understand the points Maximus69 has made .

Janosky: Unity is strength

Achorladey: Fine point

Janosky: "where two or three(& hundreds etc) are gathered in my name" .Matt18:20.

Achorladey: IN WHOSE NAME? Kingdom HALL of Jehovah's witnesses, Jehovah's witnesses or Jesus Christ. Which one.

Janosky: Some thing that Trinity worshipping Pharisees can never understand nor support.

Achorladey: Someone can equally type " something that Organization worshipping Pharisees can never understand nor support."

Janosky: Non denominational nonsense!

Achorladey: Show the NONSENSE inside of non denominated Christians?

John 14:23

Revelation 3:20......

Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If ANYONE HEARS my VOICE and OPENS the DOOR, I will come into his house and take the EVENING MEAL with HIM and he WITH ME.

John 14:23.......In answer Jesus said to him: “If ANYONE LOVES me, he will OBSERVE my WORD, and my FATHER will LOVE him, and we will come to HIM and make our DWELLING with HIM.

As it were are they not two or three?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Emusan:

A born again Christian will never replace Christ with anything else...do you agree?
You can't stipulate what a born again Christian must do, it's only God that can do that NOT you! As long as he claims to be a born again Christian. cheesy
So let God judge that Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
TATIME:
You can't stipulate what a born again Christian must do, it's only God that can do that NOT you! As long as he claims to be a born again Christian. cheesy
So let God judge that Sir! cheesy

I didn't stipulate but scriptural truth, so the point still remains, born again Christian will never replace Christ with anything else, do you agree?

And you and your organization have been judging others, so are you now God?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Jessicha(f): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Emusan:

Then it means you're not a born again Christian because Holy Spirit can never instruct anyone to replace Christ with anything, as He shall not speak of His own!

Lastly, John 16:33 is all about Christ and not congregation .

What's the issue pls ? Ion think he is wrong to apply it to congregation , 1Cor 12:27 " Now you are Christ's body, and each of you individually Is a member " is the congregation not in Christ as seen here ?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Janosky:

The original language holds the correct record of everything translated into other languages.
The correct record of Psalms 45:6-7 is in the Israel Bible (ISR) the Jerusalem Bible ( JB)& the NWT-New World Translation .

**** Anybody who parades Ps45:6-7& Hebrew 1:8-9 from the KJV or Textus Receptus English Bibles is a FRAUD .

tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, devil's witness, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

what Jesus said about you fraud false jw's and your forefathers:

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 8:32  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Joh 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

2Co 3:17  Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2019
Maximus69:
True Christians are comforted and encouraged when they're gathered together! Hebrew 10:24,25
It's the sweet MEMORIES of fellowship with holy ones that brings happiness to the minds of believers. 2Corinthians 13:14
Your hatred for JWs can't help you find scriptural support for your none denominational ideology!
You'll ever continue to see that what i'm typing sounds substantial and convincing enough to move sincere individuals though you're opposed to it. Act 26:28
Emusan:

And the person I twisted his post didn't know I did so but it has to be you to discover this

Brainwashed person!
Go back to where I quoted him to know you just jump into what doesn't concern you.

You're twisting his post ,Mr lying Pharisee and hypocrite, you've commented on many posts on many occasions on NL with out your opinion ( s) being solicited .
You have no right to dictate which thread or posts i should comment on.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Janosky:

You're twisting his post ,Mr lying Pharisee and hypocrite, you've commented on many posts on many occasions on NL with out your opinion ( s) being solicited .

So all these ones because you believe your jehovah will come destroy people who don't belong to watchtower organization or believe/agree 8 old men heading this organization are the only channel of communication between God and man today. Lol

You guys believe in violence just because you want to live on earth forever.

Well, like I said everything is in your imagination and drawing inside your magazines. That means, it will never happen.

Russell, Rutherford, knorr, first set of governing body all awaited violence to be committed by their jehovah yet nothing happened.
They died of heartbreak and so will you.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Jessicha:

What's the issue pls ? Ion think he is wrong to apply it to congregation , 1Cor 12:27 " Now you are Christ's body, and each of you individually Is a member " is the congregation not in Christ as seen here ?
The congregation is not Christ.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Isce(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Good day house I am pastor Isaac, I want to contribute to this topic to see if it might give those contribution up there a different direction to think.

Controversy on the right believe starting from the time of our Lord Jesus coming. Simply because his coming was not reveal to the Church but to those who kept their heart fixed on the Lord and on the prophesies of the prophets at that time. Like the wise three men, the parent of Jesus and some of his apostles. Know that before Jesus coming, Israel as a nation are God's people or those baptised from Moses. Jesus coming and departure also brought the operation of the Holy Spirit.

Hence much confusion as it is till this day arose between Moses let God's people and the Holy Spirit era. The Church persecuted and kill Jesus Christ, and the Apostles. This can give you a clue on two doctrine already springing up even at that time as a build up to the subject matters; Jesus Christ being God and a saviour spoken of by the prophets.

These are just clue to where I am heading.

Jesus manifested in the flesh as God and dwelt with us. Our Lord Jeaua Christ could not possibly have come to this earth and start speaking as God to man, behaving with pride and demonstrating Godhood to man? what he came to earth to show us was how we should relate, speak and believe in relation to God's plan of redemption.

Now to the main point of emphases. Those who go to school and study in a particular area or field of studies are build up from the foundation or founding principles of that area of study.

As Christian, we much embrace this as well. Much has happened before this time in the church; war, decision and confusion setting in. Be aware that the Devil is the god of this world and the only weapon the believers can has to defeat him is the right knowledge of the word of God.

Questions ~ will the devil just fold his hands and allow his fall with the right knowledge in the hands of believers

Is it possible that his has setup system to alter the bible subtly as in the garden of eden to catalyse the believers downfall.

These are what you should set your mind on.

I want you to go to YouTube and visit Amazing discovery for Prof Walter Veith on the Topic the battle of the bible and watch this as well as other series of interest to you. This might give you a guild or a permanent solution to the topic.

Or you can send me your email let me send these videos to you.

Note: do not be carried away by these new discovery but let it stir up a greater desire for the Lord and build humility in you with the view that it those that endure till the end are those that will get the price.

God bless you all.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Isce(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Take note; Nigeria Christian are mostly emotion driven and not fact driven so most of these Jehovah's witnesses members or Catholic members may be close to the truth but their emotion may betray not to accept the truth maybe for fear of loosing friendship, isolation etc.

God bless you
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2019
Paul say's, if we listen to a different gospel-we may well put up with it "deceived, but I myself would rather stick with the true gospel, "Wouldn't you?
Isce:
Take note; Nigeria Christian are mostly emotion driven and not fact driven so most of these Jehovah's witnesses members or Catholic members may be close to the truth but their emotion may betray not to accept the truth maybe for fear of loosing friendship, isolation etc.

God bless you
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2019
{2 Corinthians 11:3-7} But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
"For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.
I do not think I am in the least inferior to those “super-apostles.”
I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Are you a tither? Pastor Isce?
Isce:
Good day house I am pastor Isaac, I want to contribute to this topic to see if it might give those contribution up there a different direction to think.

Controversy on the right believe starting from the time of our Lord Jesus coming. Simply because his coming was not reveal to the Church but to those who kept their heart fixed on the Lord and on the prophesies of the prophets at that time. Like the wise three men, the parent of Jesus and some of his apostles. Know that before Jesus coming, Israel as a nation are God's people or those baptised from Moses. Jesus coming and departure also brought the operation of the Holy Spirit.

Hence much confusion as it is till this day arose between Moses let God's people and the Holy Spirit era. The Church persecuted and kill Jesus Christ, and the Apostles. This can give you a clue on two doctrine already springing up even at that time as a build up to the subject matters; Jesus Christ being God and a saviour spoken of by the prophets.

These are just clue to where I am heading.

Jesus manifested in the flesh as God and dwelt with us. Our Lord Jeaua Christ could not possibly have come to this earth and start speaking as God to man, behaving with pride and demonstrating Godhood to man? what he came to earth to show us was how we should relate, speak and believe in relation to God's plan of redemption.

Now to the main point of emphases. Those who go to school and study in a particular area or field of studies are build up from the foundation or founding principles of that area of study.

As Christian, we much embrace this as well. Much has happened before this time in the church; war, decision and confusion setting in. Be aware that the Devil is the god of this world and the only weapon the believers can has to defeat him is the right knowledge of the word of God.

Questions ~ will the devil just fold his hands and allow his fall with the right knowledge in the hands of believers

Is it possible that his has setup system to alter the bible subtly as in the garden of eden to catalyse the believers downfall.

These are what you should set your mind on.

I want you to go to YouTube and visit Amazing discovery for Prof Walter Veith on the Topic the battle of the bible and watch this as well as other series of interest to you. This might give you a guild or a permanent solution to the topic.

Or you can send me your email let me send these videos to you.

Note: do not be carried away by these new discovery but let it stir up a greater desire for the Lord and build humility in you with the view that it those that endure till the end are those that will get the price.

God bless you all.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Emusan:

I didn't stipulate but scriptural truth, so the point still remains, born again Christian will never replace Christ with anything else, do you agree?

And you and your organization have been judging others, so are you now God?

You're not consistent in your arguments!
Maximus is not claiming born again from the JWs viewpoint but independently as a Christian, yet you're still attaching his claims to an organization instead of dealing directly with his claims as an isolated believer or none denominational {as you'll prefer}! wink wink wink
Do you now see that your none denominational stuff isn't working out? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why not leave organization out of the case and deal directly with someone claiming born again? Secondly, Jesus is the judge NOT you so if any one comes from any group {even Islam}and claims to be born again, you're not to start quoting the scripture against him since the TRINITY Lord works in mysterious ways {according to the TRINITY mystery} and you can't dictate how the holy TRINITY must operate! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Kamxin:

Most of the churches you mentioned are one man church, so don't have doctrine. If you mantion doctrine, division will start, so no need to mention and they will never do so.

Church like anglican that have one have broken into pieces because of it, yet they did not disagree with catholic doctrine before quiting.

The only one man church that have doctrine that I know is JW. It failed and he have to go back to the drawing board to invent another doctrine that contradict his previous doctrine. Discarding some if the previous doctrine.

And you can easily see the spirit that contradict himself. The likes of Adeboye or Oyedepo can hardly make that mistake because they know the implication
Well the man claims to be a born again and said the Lord or holy ghost drank tea with him in his bedroom like one of those Pastors you mentioned also claim, that's all that matter now! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jessicha:

But you see something wrong if we apply the prerogative of Jehovah to Jesus, hypocrite!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Janosky:

Brainwashed person...that's not where I started quoting him. so go back again to see how you jumped in without understanding the subject matter.

I didn't say you shouldn't quote or comment but do it when you understand the subject matter.

Lastly, if I twisted his statement, he would've pointed that out before we gone far but we both know the angle we're speaking from, only for you to jump from nowhere and started foaming mouth.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emusan:

But you see something wrong if we apply the prerogative of Jehovah to Jesus, hypocrite!
Don't mind Jessicha, she is one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
I'm with you jare, Jesus has billions of isolated individuals each claiming Christian,they can worship anywhere they're please but they shouldn't say something that's contrary to what the Bible teaches, they should all speak in agreement and each should criticize the other if some ideas aren't corresponding wherever or whenever they meet, yet there is no compulsion belonging to ONE particular unique VISIBLE congregation!
The holy ghost is constantly speaking through you with 100% accuracy, more grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emusan:

..that's not where I started quoting him. so go back again to see how you jumped in without understanding the subject matter.

I didn't say you shouldn't quote or comment but do it when you understand the subject matter.

Lastly, if I twisted his statement, he would've pointed that out before we gone far but we both know the angle we're speaking from, only for you to jump from nowhere and started foaming mouth.
Emusan:

Always misquoting the scripture

So do you find happiness in your working place which is not owned by JWs?

Do you find happiness in your school not owned by JWs?

Jesus statement was "In the world you will have tribulation IN ME YOU SHALL HAVE PEACE but be of a good cheer I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD"

Jesus said IN HIM not AMONG BELIEVERS....

Can you see how you're trying to replace Christ with Kingdom Hall now

Brain scrubbed Pharisee ,your last statement is proof you twisted Maximus69 reference to John 16:33, where he laid emphasis on tribulations that believers face in the world(,and pointed to the love and refreshing fellowship of believers in heb10:24-25) .
But you twisted it and claimed "you're trying to replace Christ with kingdom hall".

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So all these ones because you believe your jehovah will come destroy people who don't belong to watchtower organization or believe/agree 8 old men heading this organization are the only channel of communication between God and man today. Lol

You guys believe in violence just because you want to live on earth forever.

Well, like I said everything is in your imagination and drawing inside your magazines. That means, it will never happen.

Russell, Rutherford, knorr, first set of governing body all awaited violence to be committed by their jehovah yet nothing happened.
They died of heartbreak and so will you.

Your last sentence speaks volumes about who you are and what you stand for.
You are evil minded and very wicked .
Offspring of viper .
Kolo Pharisee!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
achorladey:

Janosky: Unity is strength

Achorladey: Fine point

Janosky: "where two or three(& hundreds etc) are gathered in my name" .Matt18:20.

Achorladey: IN WHOSE NAME? Kingdom HALL of Jehovah's witnesses, Jehovah's witnesses or Jesus Christ. Which one.

Janosky: Some thing that Trinity worshipping Pharisees can never understand nor support.

Achorladey: Someone can equally type " something that Organization worshipping Pharisees can never understand nor support."

Janosky: Non denominational nonsense!

Achorladey: Show the NONSENSE inside of non denominated Christians?

John 14:23

Revelation 3:20......

Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If ANYONE HEARS my VOICE and OPENS the DOOR, I will come into his house and take the EVENING MEAL with HIM and he WITH ME.

John 14:23.......In answer Jesus said to him: “If ANYONE LOVES me, he will OBSERVE my WORD, and my FATHER will LOVE him, and we will come to HIM and make our DWELLING with HIM.

As it were are they not two or three?

Beginning with your last point-
Rev 3:14-20 ,from heaven Jesus addressed his message to the congregation in Laodicea, NOT to a "non denominated Christian ."

*** John 14:1-23, Jesus was teaching his disciples (the organized group he had chosen) , NOT to a non denominated "Christian" cum Pharisee .
Every new believer learnt from the disciples examples (Acts2:41-42)
Your point is DOA.

*** IN WHOSE NAME?
Jesus preached Jehovah's message ( John 7:16-18), he preached 'the good news of God's kingdom ( Mark 1:14-15. Luke 8:1. John 15:15 ) , Jesus was a Jehovah's witness, his disciples copied Jesus ( 1Cor11:1),they did witness for Jehovah.
The messenger is NOT the owner of the message , that's the point .
Faithful men of faith towed same path(Hebrew 12:1 . 11:1-39).
Today ,JWs do just that ( Matt24:14 Mark13:10) .

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Janosky:

Beginning with your last point-
Rev 3:14-20 ,from heaven Jesus addressed his message to the congregation in Laodicea, NOT to a "non denominated Christian ."

*** John 14:1-23, Jesus was teaching his disciples (the organized group he had chosen) , NOT to a non denominated "Christian" cum Pharisee .
Every new believer learnt from the disciples examples (Acts2:41-42)
Your point is DOA.

*** IN WHOSE NAME?
Jesus preached Jehovah's message ( John 7:16-18), he preached 'the good news of God's kingdom ( Mark 1:14-15. Luke 8:1. John 15:15 ) , Jesus was a Jehovah's witness, his disciples copied Jesus ( 1Cor11:1),they did witness for Jehovah.
Today ,JWs do just that ( Matt24:14 Mark13:10) .

Janosky: Beginning with your last point-

Achorladey: Revelations 3: 14

To the ANGEL of THE CONGREGATION in LA·O·DI·CEʹA write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

Does the following "CONGREGATION IN LAODICEA' sound like name of a CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS or refers to the CHRISTIANS living in LAODECIA? Hahahahaha you want to force denomination into that scripture. I see. That aside Jesus words contained in that account is it in ANYWAY restricted to denominated Christians? Here is the account again

Revelations 3:20........

Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If ANYONE HEARS my VOICE and OPENS the DOOR, I will come into HIS HOUSE and take the EVENING MEAL with HIM and HE WITH ME. Who opens the door? ONLY DENOMINATED CHRISTIANS abi? Hahahahaha. Did you see the HIS HOUSE.

Janosky: *** John 14:1-23, Jesus was teaching his disciples (the organized group he had chosen) , NOT to a non denominated "Christian" cum Pharisee.

Achorladey:
This is John 14:23 again please this time read carefully and if possible call someone to read carefully while you listen carefully. Then ISOLATE the word ANYONE. I know the bible verse I cited before posting it.

John 14:23 In answer Jesus said to him: “If ANYONE LOVES ME, he will OBSERVE my WORD, and MY FATHER will LOVE HIM, and we will come to HIM and make our DWELLING WITH HIM.

As it were they have become TWO even THREE.

Janosky: Every new believer learnt from the disciples examples (Acts2:41-42)

Achorladey: Yes, many of them got the good news preached to them via the disciples and after that one of the DISCIPLES wrote this......

1 John 2: 26-29....

I write you these things about those who are TRYING to MISLEAD YOU. 27 And as for YOU, the ANOINTING that you RECEIVED from HIM REMAINS in YOU, and you do not need ANYONE to be TEACHING you; but the ANOINTING from HIM is TEACHING you ABOUT all THINGS and is TRUE and is no LIE. Just as it HAS TAUGHT you, REMAIN in UNION with HIM. 28 So now, little children, remain in union with him, so that when he is made manifest we may have freeness of speech and not shrink away from him in shame at his presence. 29 If you know that he is righteous, you also know that everyone who practices RIGHTEOUSNESS has been BORN from HIM.

Janosky: Your point is DOA.

Achorladey: A familiar tone of Jws, you have not even proof your case conclusively but you have already introduced your BIAS into it by stating DOA. DOA ko LOA ni.

Janosky: *** IN WHOSE NAME?

Achorladey: The question is in WHOSE NAME? Simple and direct question, you went ahead to write a short summary. E get as e be ooooo.

This is the reason for the question above as cited in the scriptures quoted by you earlier

Matthew 18:20. For WHERE there are TWO or THREE GATHERED TOGETHER in my NAME, there I AM in THEIR MIDST.”

The question again is IN WHOSE NAME? but this time will AID you to get the answer

1 Corinthians 5:4....

When you are GATHERED TOGETHER in the NAME of our LORD JESUS, and KNOWING that I AM with you in spirit along with the POWER of our LORD JESUS

@Janosky once again IN WHOSE NAME?

Janosky: Today ,JWs do just that ( Matt24:14 Mark13:10)

Achorladey: Discussions was not based on what Jesus preached or whom Jesus witnessed about.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Janosky:

Brain scrubbed Pharisee ,your last statement is proof you twisted Maximus69 reference to John 16:33, where he laid emphasis on tribulations that believers face in the world(,and pointed to the love and refreshing fellowship of believers in heb10:24-25) .
But you twisted it and claimed "you're trying to replace Christ with kingdom hall".

You're just fighting someone's battle that doesn't concern you, you hypocrite!

I will ask, were you the one who supposed to accuse me of twisting another person post when the person and I perfectly know the angle we're both arguing from Mr brainwashed JWs!

Do you even have brain to comprehend my post?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
TATIME:
Don't mind Jessicha, she is one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
I'm with you jare, Jesus has billions of isolated individuals each claiming Christian,they can worship anywhere they're please but they shouldn't say something that's contrary to what the Bible teaches, they should all speak in agreement and each should criticize the other if some ideas aren't corresponding wherever or whenever they meet, yet there is no compulsion belonging to ONE particular unique VISIBLE congregation!
The holy ghost is constantly speaking through you with 100% accuracy, more grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy

And Jws didn't claim Holy Spirit speak through them too, right Mr hypocrite?

I know you have lost your voice here, that's why you turn yourself to a kid.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emusan:

And Jws didn't claim Holy Spirit speak through them too, right Mr hypocrite?

I know you have lost your voice here, that's why you turn yourself to a kid.
I only wonder what exactly is your point here, as you are saying one shouldn't claim to be born again because of what you're quoting from the Bible, when there are millions of complicating ideas on these issue of born again! cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you yourself said it's not compulsory they must come under one umbrella yet you're expecting them to agree on the same interpretation of Bible! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
TATIME:
I only wonder what exactly is your point here, as you are saying one shouldn't claim to be born again because of what you're quoting from the Bible, when there are millions of complicating ideas on these issue of born again! cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you yourself said it's not compulsory they must come under one umbrella yet you're expecting them to agree on the same interpretation of Bible! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Anything Emusan says is of no relevance now! Let him continue agitate quoting Bible, when i've quoted several Bible verses for him without any agreement,so why should he expect me to agree with him now? cheesy
There are thousands of religious groups with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming born again Christians! Let him go and correct their misconceptions before coming to tell me that i shouldn't claim born again in the Kingdom Hall.
As far as i know, i am a born again Christian and the only place to worship the same God with me is inside the Kingdom Hall! wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.