Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93959 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
johnw47:

tormented paranoid lying pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false jw janosky/OneJ

by a christian

You ,Johnw Pharisee was born with satanic talent for lies and falsehood
Psalms 45:1-17 was addressed to king David.
Specifically in verse7, "...that is why God, your God has anointed you more than your peers...."
****Mr lying Pharisee, who is the God that anointed Jehovah?
What is the name of the God that Jehovah is worshipping?

*** in verse 16, "Your sons will take the place of your fathers .."
Mr lying Pharisee, what's the name of Jehovah's fathers?

**** Johnw spiritual fraudster copying junk "by a Christian" , another byword for his lying Pharisee partners.
"tormented paranoid lying Pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false johnw spiritual fraudster.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
brocab:
They don't have to admit it, Satan's throne is in the Watchtower, claiming Janosky and he, are brothers..
Junk post of brocab lying Pharisee

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
i have at times copyied and pasted matt slicks work
and not once have i tried to make out it is mine
[\quote]

Pathetic lying Pharisee.
Give us the proof where you gave credit to Matt Slick for all the junk you copied from him

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
johnw47:

i have at times copyied and pasted matt slicks work
and not once have i tried to make out it is mine
[\quote]

Pathetic lying Pharisee.
Give us the proof where you gave credit to Matt Slick for all the junk you copied from him
johnw47:

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Janosky:
Pathetic lying Pharisee.
Give us the proof where you gave credit to Matt Slick for all the junk truth you copied from him

oh duh tormented paranoid lying pharisee deceiver confused false jw janosky/OneJ

you understand nothing at all, ha ha
once again, i don't give the names of those whose articles i post
so as you cannot mock them as you do, who are not here to defend themselves

i write instead "by a christian" which means it's someones elses material and not mine

you know and understand nothing Janosky/OneJ, you repeat everything over and over again oh brain like a sieve
because you neither believe or understand anything, except what you are told to believe from your god satan through your church leaders

by the way look at your's and your god's confusion in your two posts before this one cheesy

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

your god confusing you is of course satan, and you are more confused and more a liar and false accuser than anyone,
except for your fellow false jw's of course

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Janosky:

You ,Johnw Pharisee was born with satanic talent for lies and falsehood

copycat tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

you are forever the lying false accuser, of course:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Janosky:
Psalms 45:1-17 was addressed to king David.
Specifically in verse7, "...that is why God, your God has anointed you more than your peers...."
****Mr lying Pharisee, who is the God that anointed Jehovah?
What is the name of the God that Jehovah is worshipping?

*** in verse 16, "Your sons will take the place of your fathers .."
Mr lying Pharisee, what's the name of Jehovah's fathers?

**** Johnw spiritual fraudster copying junk "by a Christian" , another byword for his lying Pharisee partners.
"tormented paranoid lying Pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false johnw spiritual fraudster.

false accuser liar know nothing Janosky/OneJ

the psalm and hebrew verses are concerning King Messiah Jesus:

Psa 45:6  Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. 
Psa 45:7  Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Father and Son is Jehovah God, oh duh disbeliever with no understanding false jw Janosky/OneJ
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2019
false accuser Janosky/OneJ

devil
διάβολος
diabolos
dee-ab'-ol-os
a traducer; specifically Satan: - false accuser, devil, slanderer.

satan
Σατανᾶς
Satanas
sat-an-as'
Of Chaldee origin (with the definite article affixed); the accuser, that is, the devil: - Satan.

the accuser Janosky/OneJ
no one lies and falsely accuses as much as you jw's do
no one follows their god satan the devil as closely as you

you are the image of your god

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Janosky when was the last time Jehovah spoke with you?
I can just picture saint Janosky witnessing at his best, pressed black pant's, black shiny shoes, white shirt, black tie, ready for his daily routine carrying his daily watchtower magazines-putting on his daily performance to face the crowd, praising Jehovah expecting a reward with works against Johnw and brocab.
Not knowing the Word and denying it's power and the Holy Spirit-Janosky walks this earth blind and destitute-his words are ugly, dead man walking, stinky-dirty and smelly, dying at his best, slowly but surely his torment for eternity is standing at the door, unless he turns from his ways, repent, To God Our Savour Jesus Christ Our Lord and everlasting God forevermore..
Janosky:

Junk post of brocab lying Pharisee
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2019
tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

by a christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:02am On Apr 17, 2019
johnw47:

the psalm and hebrew verses are concerning King Messiah Jesus:

Psa 45:6  Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. 
Psa 45:7  Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 

Spiritual fraudster done shift goal post.
"Addressed to Jehovah" ( copied junk on screen shot) he done change am.to " the Psalms and Hebrew verses are concerning king Messiah Jesus"

To dey misquote John 8:44 & 2 cor4:4 is a fraudulent attempt to save face.

"Jesus is Jehovah " LIAR, how come "that God ,your God has anointed" himself in Heb1:9?
Jesus is God wey dey anoint himself above his fellow Godheads.
Trinity worshipping Pharisees dey mumu for life .
Lol

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:11am On Apr 17, 2019
brocab:
Janosky when was the last time Jehovah spoke with you?
I can just picture saint Janosky witnessing at his best, pressed black pant's, black shiny shoes, white shirt, black tie, ready for his daily routine carrying his daily watchtower magazines-putting on his daily performance to face the crowd, praising Jehovah expecting a reward with works against Johnw and brocab.
Not knowing the Word and denying it's power and the Holy Spirit-Janosky walks this earth blind and destitute-his words are ugly, dead man walking, stinky-dirty and smelly, dying at his best, slowly but surely his torment for eternity is standing at the door, unless he turns from his ways, repent, To God Our Savour Jesus Christ Our Lord and everlasting God forevermore..

watch out bro, now paranoid Janosky/OneJ
will again think we are the same person smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:21am On Apr 17, 2019
Janosky:

"Addressed to Jehovah" ( copied junk on screen shot) he done change am.to " the Psalms and Hebrew verses are concerning king Messiah Jesus"

"Jesus is Jehovah " LIAR, how come "that God ,your God has anointed" himself in Heb1:9?
Lol

ha ha oh confused tormented talker of babble understander of nothing Janosky/OneJ

truly Jesus is Jehovah oh disbeliever of God making Him out a liar:

Jehovah
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Jehovah
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jehovah
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Incidentally, see at Deut 17:14 God is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and an almighty God as false jw say.

Jehovah
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Jehovah
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Psa 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jehovah
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Jehovah
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:26am On Apr 17, 2019
Janosky:

Lol

tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, talker of babble understander of nothing, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

i never changed anything, and that is why you don't post quotes of these things
you just lie and lie and lie of course like your daddy:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:31am On Apr 17, 2019
tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

commentary

by a christian

Psalms 45:6
Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever - This passage is quoted by the author of the Epistle to the Hebrews in proof that the Messiah is exalted above the angels, and it is, beyond all question, adduced by him as having original reference to the Messiah. See the passage explained at length in the notes at Heb_1:8. I do not perceive, after an interval of nearly twenty years since those notes were written, that it is necessary to alter or to add anything to what is there said in explanation of the passage. It is undoubtedly an address to the “king” here referred to as God - as one to whom the name “God” - אלהים 'Elohiym - may be properly applied; and, as applied to the Messiah by the author of the Epistle to the Hebrews, it clearly proves that Christ is Divine.

do you want me to post his commentary on heb 1:8? it's very good, explains things even more,
might help with your very great confusion

what am i saying, you are beyond help smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:36am On Apr 17, 2019
tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, talker of babble understander of nothing, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

you are not replying to most posts and all the scriptures given
you just choose a verse or two to argue over and ignore the multitude of other verses
which even you, a son of satan cannot argue against

i am expecting more than that from you devil's witness Janosky/OneJ:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2019
johnw47:

you just choose a verse or two to argue over and ignore the multitude of other verses

The first scripture ,Psalms 45:6,7 you lied was "addressed to Jehovah" ,because my first set of questions conk you well well, you shifted goal post "Psalms and Hebrew verses addressed to Messianic king Jesus."

You keep dodging my questions because ee dey expose your scam doctrines.

According to you,Heb1:8 the son is God himself.
Heb1:9,"your God has anointed you above your fellows", Johnw answer my question :
Na which God anoint God himself above his fellow Godheads?
Simple question....

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Janosky:

The first scripture ,Psalms 45:6,7 you lied was "addressed to Jehovah"

tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, devil's witness, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

ha ha what a lot of repeated confusion
truly psalm 45:6-7 is concerning Jehovah Jesus, david who you say it is referring to is not God:

Janosky:
because my first set of questions conk you well well,

your first set of questions conk me ha ha, why don't you post quotes showing these your lies, smile

Janosky:
you shifted goal post "Psalms and Hebrew verses addressed to Messianic king Jesus."

truly the psalm and hebrew verses are referring to Messiah King Jesus:

they are not adressed to david as you say they are, david is not God

Janosky:
You keep dodging my questions because ee dey expose your scam doctrines.

laugh, goofy wouldn't dodge know nothing Janosky/oneJ

Janosky:
According to you,Heb1:8 the son is God himself.

of course the Son is God in the flesh, to you false jw's He is "a god"
your father is almighty god and your son is mighty god, two god's that you believe in oh polytheist

Janosky:
Heb1:9,"your God has anointed you above your fellows", Johnw answer my question :
Na which God anoint God himself above his fellow Godheads?
Simple question....

it is a simple question but asked in a very confused way, of course
and you simple janosky/OneJ won't understand or believe God who inspired john to write it

God is two persons:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

it was Father who anointed Jesus with the oil of gladness

od duh duh duh confused Janosky/oneJ cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2019
johnw47:
do you want me to post his commentary on heb 1:8? it's very good, explains things even more

tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, devil's witness, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

here it is

commentary

by a christian

Hebrews 1:8
But unto the Son he saith - In Psa_45:6-7. The fact that the writer of this Epistle makes this application of the Psalm to the Messiah, proves that it was so applied in his time, or that it would be readily admitted to be applicable to him. It has been generally admitted, by both Jewish and Christian interpreters, to have such a reference. Even those who have doubted its primary applicability to the Messiah, have regarded it as referring to him in a secondary sense. Many have supposed that it referred to Solomon in the primary sense, and that it has a secondary reference to the Messiah. To me it seems most probable that it had an original and exclusive reference to the Messiah. It is to be remembered that the hope of the Messiah was the special hope of the Jewish people. The coming of the future king, so early promised, was the great event to which they all looked forward with the deepest interest.
That hope inspired their prophets and their bards, and cheered the hearts of the nation in the time of despondency. The Messiah, if I may so express it, was the “hero” of the Old Testament - more so than Achilles is of the Iliad, and Aeneas of the Aenead. The sacred poets were accustomed to employ all their most magnificent imagery in describing him, and to present him in every form that was beautiful in their conception, and that would be gratifying to the pride and hopes of the nation. Everything that is gorgeous and splendid in description is lavished on him, and they were never under any apprehension of attributing to him too great magnificence in his personal reign; too great beauty of moral character; or too great an extent of dominion. That which would be regarded by them as a magnificent description of a monarch, they freely applied to him; and this is evidently the case in this Psalm. That the description may have been in part derived from the view of Solomon in the magnificence of his court, is possible, but no more probable than that it was derived from the general view of the splendor of any Oriental monarch, or than that it might have been the description of a monarch which was the pure creation of inspired poetry.
Indeed, I do see not why this Psalm should ever have been supposed to be applicable to Solomon. His “name” is not mentioned. It has no special applicability to him. There is nothing that would apply to him which would not also apply to many an Oriental prince. There are some things in it which are much less applicable to him than to many others. The king here described is a conqueror. He girds his sword on his thigh, and his arrows are sharp in the hearts of his foes, and the people are subdued under him. This was not true of Solomon. His was a reign of peace and tranquillity, nor was he ever distinguished for war. On the whole, it seems clear to me, that this Psalm is designed to be a beautiful poetic description of the Messiah as king. The images are drawn from the usual characteristics of an Oriental prince, and there are many things in the poem - as there are in parables - for the sake of keeping, or verisimilitude, and which are not, in the interpretation, to be cut to the quick.
The writer imagined to himself a magnificent and beautiful prince; a prince riding prosperously in his conquests; swaying a permanent and wide dominion; clothed in rich and splendid vestments; eminently upright and pure; and scattering blessings everywhere - and that prince was the Messiah. The Psalm, therefore, I regard as relating originally and exclusively to Christ; and though in the interpretation, the circumstances should not be unduly pressed, nor an attempt be made to spiritualize them, yet the whole is a glowing and most beautiful description of Christ as a King. The same principles of interpretation should be applied to it which are applied to parables, and the same allowance be made for the introduction of circumstances for the sake of keeping, or for finishing the story. If this be the correct view, then Paul has quoted the Psalm in conformity exactly with its original intention, as he undoubtedly quoted it as it was understood in his time.
“Thy throne.” A throne is the seat on which a monarch sits, and is here the symbol of dominion, because kings when acting as rulers sit on thrones. Thus, a throne becomes the emblem of authority or empire. Here it means, that his “rule” or “dominion” would be perpetual - “forever and ever” - which assuredly could not be applied to Solomon. “O God.” This certainly could not be applied to Solomon; but applied to the Messiah it proves what the apostle is aiming to prove - that he is above the angels. The argument is, that a name is given to “him” which is never given to “them.” They are not called “God” in any strict and proper sense. The “argument” here requires us to understand this word, as used in a sense more exalted than any name which is ever given to angels, and though it may be maintained that the name אלהים 'elohiym, is given to magistrates or to angels, yet here the argument requires us to understand it as used in a sense superior to what it ever is when applied to an angel - or of course to any creature, since it was the express design of the argument to prove that the Messiah was superior to the angels.
The word “God” should be taken in its natural and obvious sense, unless there is some necessary reason for limiting it. If applied to magistrates Psa_82:6, it must be so limited. If applied to the Messiah, there is no such necessity, Joh_1:1; Isa_9:6; 1Jn_5:20; Php_2:6, and it should be taken in its natural and proper sense. The “form” here - ὁ Θεὸς ho Theos - is in the vocative case and not the nominative. It is the usual form of the vocative in the Septuagint, and nearly the only form of it - Stuart. This then is a direct address to the Messiah, calling him God; and I see not why it is not to be used in the usual and proper sense of the word. Unitarians proposed to translate this, “God is thy throne;” but how can God be “a throne” of a creature? What is the meaning of such an expression? Where is there one parallel? And what must be the nature of that cause which renders such an argument necessary? - This refers, as it seems to me, to the Messiah “as king.”
It does not relate to his mode of existence before the incarnation, but to him as the magnificent monarch of his people. Still, the ground or reason why this name is given to him is that he is “divine.” It is language which properly expresses his nature. He must have a divine nature, or such language would be improper. I regard this passage, therefore, as full proof that the Lord Jesus is divine; nor is it possible to evade this conclusion by any fair interpretation of it. It cannot be wrong to address him as God; nor addressing him as such, not to regard him as divine. “Is forever and ever.” This could not in any proper sense apply to Solomon. As applied to the Messiah, it means that his essential kingdom will be perpetual, Luk_1:33. As Mediator his kingdom will be given up to the Father, or to God without reference to a mediatorial work, (1Co_15:24, 1Co_15:28 - see notes on these verses), but his reign over his people will be perpetual.
There never will come a time when they shall not obey and serve him, though the special form of his kingdom, as connected with the work of mediation, will be changed. The form of the organized church, for example, will be changed, for there shall be no necessity for it in heaven, but the essential dominion and power of the Son of God will not cease. He shall have the same dominion which he had before he entered on the work of mediation; and that will be eternal. It is also true that, compared with earthly monarchs, his kingdom shall be perpetual. They soon die. Dynasties pass away. But his empire extends from age to age, and is properly a perpetual dominion. The fair and obvious interpretation of this passage would satisfy me, were there nothing else, that this Psalm had no reference to Solomon, but was designed originally as a description of the Messiah as the expected King and Prince of his people. “A scepter of righteousness.”
That is, a right or just scepter. The phrase is a Hebraism. The former expression described the perpetuity of his kingdom; this describes its “equable nature.” It would be just and equal; see notes on Isa_11:5. A “scepter” is a staff or wand usually made of wood, five or six feet long, and commonly overlaid with gold, or ornamented with golden rings. Sometimes, however, the scepter was made of ivory, or wholly of gold. It was borne in the hands of kings as an emblem of authority and power. Probably it had its origin in the staff or crook of the shepherd - as kings were at first regarded as the “shepherds” of their people. Thus, Agamemnon is commonly called by Homer the “shepherd” of the people. The “scepter” thus becomes the emblem of kingly office and power - as when we speak of “swaying a scepter;” - and the idea here is, that the Messiah would be a “king,” and that the authority which he would wield would be equitable and just. He would not be governed, as monarchs often are, by mere caprice, or by the wishes of courtiers and flatterers; he would not be controlled by mere “will” and the love of arbitrary lower; but the execution of his laws would be in accordance with the principles of equity and justice. - How well this accords with the character of the Lord Jesus we need not pause to show; compare notes on Isa_11:2-5.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2019

it is clear by your torment, paranoia and all of your lying, false accusing etc.
that the Holy Spirit is not in you
it is clear that you are not a christian

but that is as clear as mud to you:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2019
[
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2019

this would be difficult for many to comprehend
but it should be a breeze for you a bible scholar, laugh

by a christian

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2019
continue

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2019

first you post this:

Janosky:
[quote author =johnw47
you just choose

and then you delete it and post this:

Janosky:
[

your confusion isn't getting any better is it smiley

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:10am On Apr 18, 2019
johnw47:

truly psalm 45:6-7 is concerning Jehovah Jesus,

truly the psalm and hebrew verses are referring to Messiah King Jesus:

of course the Son is God in the flesh, to you

God is two persons:

it was Father who anointed Jesus with the oil of gladness

My questions:
Mr Johnw,you mean 'it was Father who anointed Jesus with oil of gladness' above his fellow Godheads?

"In the beginning was Mr John , and Mr John was with the President and Mr John was President."

* * Is Mr John the President?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Janosky:

My questions:
Mr Johnw,you mean 'it was Father who anointed Jesus with oil of gladness' above his fellow Godheads?

your confusion is never ending, of course it is Father who anointed Jesus
but you don't understand or believe God

know nothing false jw Janosky/OneJ who is Jesus fellow godheads? come back to me on that your confusion you hear

Jesus was anointed with gladness above his fellows, that is above his apostles and disciples:

Heb 2:11  For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

1Co 1:9  God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 

1Jn 1:3  That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 

Janosky:
"In the beginning was Mr John , and Mr John was with the President and Mr John was President."

* * Is Mr John the President?

oh duh duh duh, ha ha ha, you confuse God with human beings because you do not know God
two human beings cannot be the one and same president

but truly Father and the word are God:

but i know that you are so very confused and that you don't believe God
would you like me to post again many verses showing that the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is God

fralse jw Janosky/OneJ, you are such a bible scholar cheesy

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2019
johnw47:

It's obvious you are being tormented ....

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
johnw47:

Jesus was anointed with gladness above his fellows, that is above his apostles and disciples:

Shut up there .
Johnw lying Pharisee, knows nothing but junk.

Heb1:3-4,13
"..He (Jesus) sat down at the right hand of the Majesty (Jehovah) in heaven"

**v4 " He (Jesus) became as much superior to the angels as the name he inherited is superior to theirs"

* * v13 "To which of the angels did God ever say: 'Sit at my right hand....."

From the above verses 3,4 and13,
the truth in Hebrew 1:9 is obvious...

** Heb1:9 "...Your God (Jehovah) has anointed you(Jesus) above your fellows (angels).

Your fake Jesus is God/ Jehovah scam is a fraud because..
1)verse3, Jesus sits at Jehovah's right hand , ee done destroy your "God is two persons in one spirit" wayo
Na you wey get lying talent go fit explain how one spirit dey take sit down for two seats.
v4 "Jesus inherited a name superior,above Angel's, because he received what he NEVER OWNED. God Jehovah OWNS ALL THINGS & owns Jesus (Eph3:14,15. Rom15:6)

v13 Jesus obeys the command "sit down at my right hand..."
Jehovah God dey obey command? Who go fit command Jehovah God?

This Brain scrubbed Pharisee insinuates that Jesus (John 17:3) lied,that Apostle John(John 20:30,31) lied , that apostle Paul (1Cor8:6) lied.
Lie lie and falsehood na the level wey him brain reach

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
johnw47:

... The Psalm, therefore, I regard as relating originally and exclusively to Christ; and though in the interpretation, the circumstances should not be unduly pressed, nor an attempt be made to spiritualize them, yet the whole is a glowing and most beautiful description of Christ as a King. The same principles of interpretation should be applied to it which are applied to this be the correct view, then Paul has quoted the Psalm in conformity exactly with its original intention, as he undoubtedly quoted it as it was understood in his time.

“Thy throne.” A throne is the seat on which a monarch sits, and is here the symbol of dominion, because kings when acting as rulers sit on thrones. Thus, a throne becomes the emblem of authority or empire. Here it means, that his “rule” or “dominion” would be perpetual - “forever and ever” - which assuredly could not be applied to Solomon. “O God.” This certainly could not be applied to Solomon; but applied to the Messiah it proves what the apostle is aiming to prove - that he is above the angels. The argument is, that a name is given to “him” which is never given to “them.”

Unitarians proposed to translate this, “God is thy throne;” but how can God be “a throne” of a creature? What is the meaning of such an expression? Where is there one parallel?

Hogwash ,LIES and junk as usual.
Copy copy thief thief doing what he is known for... Junk post.

1) The Old Testament Psalms was originally written in Hebrew.
Any translation into other languages MUST be the same with the original Hebrew source , if not, then,it's a monumental fraud.
The big question-' How was Psalms 45:6,7 (and by extension Heb1:cool written in Hebrew,( the language of the Jews)?

**Psalms45:6,7
"Your divine throne is everlasting"
https://theisraelbible.com
/bible/psalms/chapter-45

**"Thy throne given of God is forever and ever" Psalms 45:6,7
www.hebrewsongs.com/psalm45.asp

** The Catholic Church ,one of the frontrunners for Trinity scam ,yet their "Jerusalem Bible" never supported the popular fraud in Psalms 45:6,7.
"Your throne is from God forever and ever"
https://bibliacatolica.com/br/new-jerusalem-bible/psalms/45/

**2 By virtue of Yahweh's covenant with David,( 2Sam7:12-16. Psa89:20-37. Matt1:1,6,7. Luke1:30-33) all of David's offsprings ,including Solomon and Jesus , the Messianic prophecy applied to them.

*** These Pharisees their talent for lying dey make Satan jealous.
The throne of David is the throne of God (1 chro28:5. 29:23),that is
throne Jesus would inherit(Luke 1:31-33. Psalms 45:6,7. Heb1:8,9).

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Janosky:

1) The Old Testament Psalms was originally written in Hebrew.
Any translation into other languages MUST be the same with the original Hebrew source , if not, then,it's a monumental fraud.
The big question-' How was Psalms 45:6,7 (and by extension Heb1:cool written in Hebrew,( the language of the Jews)?

**Psalms45:6,7
"Your divine throne is everlasting"
https://theisraelbible.com
/bible/psalms/chapter-45

**"Thy throne given of God is forever and ever" Psalms 45:6,7
www.hebrewsongs.com/psalm45.asp

** The Catholic Church ,one of the frontrunners for Trinity scam ,yet their "Jerusalem Bible" never supported the popular fraud in Psalms 45:6,7.
"Your throne is from God forever and ever"
https://bibliacatolica.com/br/new-jerusalem-bible/psalms/45/

**2 By virtue of Yahweh's covenant with David,( 2Sam7:12-16. Psa89:20-37. Matt1:1,6,7. Luke1:30-33) all of David's offsprings ,including Solomon and Jesus , the Messianic prophecy applied to them.

*** These Pharisees their talent for lying dey make Satan jealous.
The throne of David is the throne of God (1 chro28:5. 29:23),that is
throne Jesus would inherit(Luke 1:31-33. Psalms 45:6,7. Heb1:8,9).

laughing, your usual confusion and forever the copycat false accuser just like your daddy:

truly know nothing the verses are about Jesus, not david as you say
david isn't God, laugh

Psa 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
Psa 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Janosky:

Shut up there .

Heb1:3-4,13
"..He (Jesus) sat down at the right hand of the Majesty (Jehovah) in heaven"

**v4 " He (Jesus) became as much superior to the angels as the name he inherited is superior to theirs"

* * v13 "To which of the angels did God ever say: 'Sit at my right hand....."

From the above verses 3,4 and13,
the truth in Hebrew 1:9 is obvious...

** Heb1:9 "...Your God (Jehovah) has anointed you(Jesus) above your fellows (angels).

Your fake Jesus is God/ Jehovah scam is a fraud because..
1)verse3, Jesus sits at Jehovah's right hand , ee done destroy your "God is two persons in one spirit" wayo
Na you wey get lying talent go fit explain how one spirit dey take sit down for two seats.
v4 "Jesus inherited a name superior,above Angel's, because he received what he NEVER OWNED. God Jehovah OWNS ALL THINGS & owns Jesus (Eph3:14,15. Rom15:6)

v13 Jesus obeys the command "sit down at my right hand..."
Jehovah God dey obey command? Who go fit command Jehovah God?

This Brain scrubbed Pharisee insinuates that Jesus (John 17:3) lied,that Apostle John(John 20:30,31) lied , that apostle Paul (1Cor8:6) lied.
Lie lie and falsehood na the level wey him brain reach

ha ha, confused know nothing, truly Father anointed Jesus above His fellows the apostles and disciples:

Psa 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
Psa 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Janosky:

It's obvious you are being tormented ....

ha ha copycat, you are talking about yourself again:

Janosky:

Shut up there .

Janosky:

laugh, oh tormented one

false jw, all you have is your copycatting, confusion, lies, false accusing, etc. etc. taking after your daddy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (96) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.