Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,155 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (94460 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Janosky:

the truth in Hebrew 1:9 is obvious...

** Heb1:9 "...Your God (Jehovah) has anointed you(Jesus) above your fellows (angels).

tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, devil's witness, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

the truth is indeed obvious in heb 1:9 and in all of God's word, but you cannot see it

God the Word Jesus is not a angel
Jesus created all the angels
Jesus created everything that is created
there is nothing created that Jesus didn't create

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

nothing was made without Jesus, of course you false jw's change that verse, evil that you are:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jesus yet again showing that He is God:

Mat 19:16  And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 
Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:

Mat_20:15  Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2019
john 1:1 shows that Father and the Word is God, not two god's, God and "a god" as false jw's believe

Father and the Word is God
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

false jw say that "the Word was with God, and the Word was "a god"

however Jehovah said there is no god with me:
Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me:

^^^ showing that "the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
is the correct interpertation of john 1:1

one God, not God and "a god" as false jw's believe, mighty god jesus and almighty god father etc. laugh
Mighty and Almighty are names-titles for the one true God, ask for scriptures! false jw smiley

Joh_8:47  He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2019
To be honest bro, if the elders knew Janosky was behaving with hatred as he does, they would throw him out of kingdom hall.
What do the JW's do, after they can't get their message through-they black list us and move on..
Janosky/oneJ belong to a cult-the differences between a cult and Christ, Is, cult's will never find their true happiness outside their domain-while in Christ we will always find our happiness everywhere--outside or inside our domain!
johnw47:

watch out bro, now paranoid Janosky/OneJ
will again think we are the same person smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2019
brocab:
To be honest bro, if the elders knew Janosky was behaving with hatred as he does, they would throw him out of kingdom hall.
What do the JW's do, after they can't get their message through-they black list us and move on..
Janosky/oneJ belong to a cult-the differences between a cult and Christ, Is, cult's will never find their true happiness outside their domain-while in Christ we will always find our happiness everywhere--outside or inside our domain!

so true

1Pe_4:14  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

false jw's speak evil of the Lord and saviour of the whole world Jesus Christ
calling Him: "a god", and they add to their evil by changing God's word (adding to and taking away from it)

they hate the true Jesus

we christians of course glorify Jesus, rightly acknowledging Him as being "God"

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2019
brocab i added to my above post to you since you were last here ^^^

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:11am On Apr 19, 2019
tormented lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, brain like a sieve, know nothing, make God out a liar, devil's witness, paranoid false jw Janosky/OneJ

you don't understand the scriptures at all, but then you are told what to believe

Mat 22:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 

2Pe 3:16  As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

2Pe 2:1  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

false jw the scriptures speak much of you: false prophets, false teachers "even denying the Lord"
you love denying the Lord, calling Him "a god"

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Jehovah our God is one LORD
Jesus Christ is one Lord

Deu_6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

1Co_8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Gen_1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: ....

there is one God the Father, and
there is one God the word, as john 1:1 shows

the Father and the word is God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and there are many other scriptures showing that Jesus is God - is Jehovah
i am happy to post them again, just ask smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Gen 15:2  And Abram said, O Lord Jehovah, what wilt thou give me,

1Ti_6:15  Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Rev_17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev_19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Jehovah Jesus is LORD of LORDS
no doubt about it smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2019
brocab:
That's the direct opposite of what Jesus said!
At John 16:33 Jesus said 'in the world you will have tribulation' definitely Christians can never find happiness in the midst of unbelievers but within fellow believers there is comfort! Hebrew 10:24,25 Romans 15:4
Certainly if you're truly a Christian you can't find bliss in the midst of those under Satan's control! 2Corinthians 4:3,4: 1John 2:15-17,5:19
So if you find happiness everywhere you go,that means you're also part of the world because they will be fond of you as their own! John 15:19,17:14-16
Sir there is great blunder in your reasoning! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
At John 16:33 Jesus said 'in the world you will have tribulation' definitely Christians can never find happiness in the midst of unbelievers but within fellow believers there is comfort! Hebrew 10:24,25 Romans 15:4
Certainly if you're truly a Christian you can't find bliss in the midst of those under Satan's control! 2Corinthians 4:3,4: 1John 2:15-17,5:19
So if you find happiness everywhere you go,that means you're also part of the world because they will be fond of you as their own! John 15:19,17:14-16

false jw max

what a lot of garbbage you speak out of your head
you may be tormented like false jw Janosky/OneJ is, having no joy
because you follow the wrong God, satan

Rom 5:3  And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 
Rom 5:4  And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 
Rom 5:5  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 

1Pe_4:14  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

we christians have joy in the world despite of tribulations, you false jw's of course don't, but are tormented for being of the world and of satan:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Always misquoting the scripture

So do you find happiness in your working place which is not owned by JWs?

Do you find happiness in your school not owned by JWs?

Jesus statement was "In the world you will have tribulation IN ME YOU SHALL HAVE PEACE but be of a good cheer I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD"

Jesus said IN HIM not AMONG BELIEVERS....

Can you see how you're trying to replace Christ with Kingdom Hall now

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Emusan:

Always misquoting the scripture

So do you find happiness in your working place which is not owned by JWs?

Do you find happiness in your school not owned by JWs?

Jesus statement was "In the world you will have tribulation IN ME YOU SHALL HAVE PEACE but be of a good cheer I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD"

Jesus said IN HIM not AMONG BELIEVERS....

Can you see how you're trying to replace Christ with Kingdom Hall now
You only need patience and humility to understand what Jesus said!
In Jesus simply means 'in the midst of other faithful Christians' Matthew 18:20 Because that is the only place where you can be COMFORTED and ENCOURAGE to keep your faith[Hebrew 10:24,25] outside you will always find none believers who will be laughing at you for what you are keeping that's of no value to them 'FAITH' Ephesians 2:2,5:6
So if there is no place where you can go to be comforted with the pure word of truth as in the midst of fellow believers, surely you're not a Christian! 2Corinthians 13:11 wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2019
your signature is a wink, puffed up-prideful
thinking you have got it right, when you
almost always get it wrong
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2019
johnw47:

your signature is a wink, puffed up-prideful
thinking you have got it right, when you
almost always get it wrong
Mr NONEDENOMINATIONAL, you don't have any problem with this Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
In Jesus simply means 'in the midst of other faithful Christians' Matthew 18:20 Because that is the only place where you can be COMFORTED and ENCOURAGE to keep your faith[Hebrew 10:24,25] outside you will always find none believers who will be laughing at you for what you are keeping that's of no value to them 'FAITH' Ephesians 2:2,5:6
So if there is no place where you can go to be comforted with the pure word of truth as in the midst of fellow believers, surely you're not a Christian! 2Corinthians 13:11 wink

we christians are comforted by the Holy Spirit wherever we go

you false jw who don't know the Holy Spirit of course are not comforted by him
but are tormented by your god satan
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Mr NONEDENOMINATIONAL, you don't have any problem with this Sir! cheesy

like the compliment

false jw max
no i like it that you are wrong most of the time
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Maximus! Maximus!! Maximus!!!
Jehovah saw you in the midst of worldly machineries that Satan is using with flesh destroying weapons to destroy lives,but HE has drawn you to HIS son to train you on how to make use of HIS word [Sword] Hebrew 4:12,Matthew 18:20
God bless you my brother! smiley smiley smiley
When is Trivina getting baptised?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2019
johnw47:

like the compliment

false jw max
no i like it that you are wrong most of the time
John 8:44 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2019
johnw47:

we christians are comforted by the Holy Spirit wherever we go

you false jw who don't know the Holy Spirit of course are not comforted by him
but are tormented by your god satan
True Christians are comforted and encouraged when they're gathered together! Hebrew 10:24,25
It's the sweet MEMORIES of fellowship with holy ones that brings happiness to the minds of believers. 2Corinthians 13:14
Your hatred for JWs can't help you find scriptural support for your none denominational ideology!
You'll ever continue to see that what i'm typing sounds substantial and convincing enough to move sincere individuals though you're opposed to it. Act 26:28

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2019
TATIME:
Maximus! Maximus!! Maximus!!!
Jehovah saw you in the midst of worldly machineries that Satan is using with flesh destroying weapons to destroy lives,but HE has drawn you to HIS son to train you on how to make use of HIS word [Sword] Hebrew 4:12,Matthew 18:20
God bless you my brother! smiley smiley smiley
When is Trivina getting baptised?
Good morning Sir!
I'll call you!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2019
TATIME:
John 8:44 grin grin grin

false jw Tatime
i am happy to post john 8:44 again concerning you and false jw max:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
True Christians are comforted and encouraged when they're gathered together! Hebrew 10:24,25
It's the sweet MEMORIES of fellowship with holy ones that brings happiness to the minds of believers. 2Corinthians 13:14

false jw max
true christians don't call the Lord and saviour of the world "a god'
but you will never know that, you will never have God the Holy Spirit leading you into all truth
you think he is an impersonable power, ha ha

Maximus69:
Your hatred for JWs

yes i hate false jw's as much as i hate your god satan, after all you are birds of a feather
Jesus hates you and your forefathers the pharisees as well:

Mat 23:33  Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 

Maximus69:
can't help you find scriptural support for your none denominational ideology!
You'll ever continue to see that what i'm typing sounds substantial and convincing enough to move sincere individuals though you're opposed to it. Act 26:28

false jw's forever lying and prideful like your god the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Act 26:28  Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.

i wouldn't waste time or effort trying to persuade a false jw to be a christian
others may but not me, i will be like Jesus and say:
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2019
johnw47:

false jw Tatime
i am happy to post john 8:44 again concerning you and false jw max:

You just need to wake up from this nightmare of yours that's making you quote a single verse for anyone who finds out you're old enough to be a grandpa but inexperienced and obstinate at that!
Even a KG student would look stupid always saying the same thing over and over in response to all manner of reasoning. Try returning to those Pastors,this time don't pay them as you've discovered they're robbing you but try to learn from them how to quote scriptures during talks.
Because it's evident that you feel like arguing but you're lacking in the sense of correlating scriptures with your points of argument. Though you have no experience in the field of debate but at least you can still perform better than this, if you allow your pastors to help you!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2019
johnw47:

false jw max
true christians don't call the Lord and saviour of the world "a god'
but you will never know that, you will never have God the Holy Spirit leading you into all truth
you think he is an impersonable power, ha ha

yes i hate false jw's as much as i hate satan, after all you are birds of a feather
Jesus hates you and your forefathers the pharisees as well:

Mat 23:33  Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 

false jw's forever lying and prideful like your god the devil:

What is the CORRELATION between your write-up and the quoted scriptures Sir? embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
You just need to wake up from this nightmare of yours that's making you quote a single verse for anyone who finds out you're old enough to be a grandpa but inexperienced and obstinate at that!
Even a KG student would look stupid always saying the same thing over and over in response to all manner of reasoning. Try returning to those Pastors,this time don't pay them as you've discovered they're robbing you but try to learn from them how to quote scriptures during talks.
Because it's evident that you feel like arguing but you're lacking in the sense of correlating scriptures with your points of argument. Though you have no experience in the field of debate but at least you can still perform better than this, if you allow your pastors to help you!

false jw max
unlike you puffed up prideful son of satan
i don't care how i look
john 8:44 suits you false jw's to a t
so continue to be tormented by it:

also :
Act 26:28  Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
What is the CORRELATION between your write-up and the quoted scriptures Sir? embarassed

false jw max

oh duh, not bright at all

matt 23:33 shows that Jesus hates you pharisees like i do

john 8:44 shows that you are of the devil with your lies and puffed up pride etc. etc. etc.

oh duh
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:

And it takes brainwashing and lack of knowledge to accept twisting the scripture to your taste.

Shut the Bleep up, Mr brainwashed JWs...

Jesus' statement pointed people to have absolute confident in Him...not this your hogwash talk...

Still trying to replace Christ with Kingdom Hall...

Continue....

But the truth is, Jesus said "IN HIM..." which corroborate with "TRIBULATION" that is, when people are facing difficulty, persecution, trouble or challenge! as He(Jesus) has "OVERCOME THE WORLD"

So you believe, people pretending to be happy in your Hall means they find comfort and encouragement!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Try returning to those Pastors,this time don't pay them as you've discovered they're robbing you but try to learn from them how to quote scriptures during talks.

lying pharisee false jw max

you know i am non denominational and yet you spew those lies, of course
see how you false jw's cannot stop lying just like your god the devil, post after post, habitual liars
and of course Jesus rightly said of you and your fore fathers:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
johnw47:

false jw max
unlike you puffed up prideful son of satan
i don't care how i look
john 8:44 suits you false jw's to a t
so continue to be tormented by it:

also :

Fool!
Was Paul trying to persuade Agrippa or his words of defence for his faith? cheesy
My friend, Paul wasn't persuading anybody there. He was making a defence of what he believe just as i'm doing and you keep saying my words can convince people. Agrippa is saying exactly what you're saying now,it was his attachment to false religion that's holding him back! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Emusan:

And it takes brainwashing and lack of knowledge to accept twisting the scripture to your taste.

Shut the Bleep up, Mr brainwashed JWs...

Jesus' statement pointed people to have absolute confident in Him...not this your hogwash talk...

Still trying to replace Christ with Kingdom Hall...

Continue....

But the truth is, Jesus said "IN HIM..." which corroborate with "TRIBULATION" that is, when people are facing difficulty, persecution, trouble or challenge! as He(Jesus) has "OVERCOME THE WORLD"

So you believe, people pretending to be happy in your Hall means they find comfort and encouragement!
So if you're truthfully convinced of what you're saying, then accept me as a Christian who need not associate with you or agree with your thinking. After all what you none denominationals believe is that everyone can practice his or her own Christianity independently of what any group teaches.
I believe in group just like most people going to churches for worship, and if you're not opposed to them you need not oppose me for choosing to worship with my own fellow believers at the kingdom halls! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
So if you're truthfully convinced of what you're saying, then accept me as a Christian who need not associate with you or agree with your thinking.

Being a Christian doesn't mean associate with me or agree with my thinking. Go back to read your Bible on who is a Christian.

After all what you none denominationals believe is that everyone can practice his or her own Christianity independently of what any group teaches.

Wrong! You get born again first, then with the help of The Holy Spirit you can discern the spirit of truth from the spirit of lies.

I believe in group just like most people going to churches for worship, and if you're not opposed to them you need not oppose me for choosing to worship with my own fellow believers at the kingdom halls! cheesy

I didn't oppose you for fellowship with whosoever you think is a believer, my reason of quoting you is the wrong interpretation you gave to John 16:33

By trying to replace Jesus Christ with Kingdom Hall

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (96) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.