Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (94441 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Emusan:

Being a Christian doesn't mean associate with me or agree with my thinking. Go back to read your Bible on who is a Christian.

Wrong! You get born again first, then with the help of The Holy Spirit you can discern the spirit of truth from the spirit of lies.

I didn't oppose you for fellowship with whosoever you think is a believer, my reason of quoting you is the wrong interpretation you gave to John 16:33

By trying to replace Jesus Christ with Kingdom Hall
What about if i say 'i'm already a born again Christian'? wink
So what the spirit tells me about being a Christian is in my mind and according to your analogy it's not compulsory it must be the same with yours. grin
I believe in the interpretation of the spirit in me just as you too are convinced of the spirit in you. grin
And this doesn't mean you should start calling JWs to come and verify what i say since you said it shouldn't be a group thing! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
So what the spirit tells me about being a Christian is in my mind and according to your analogy it's not compulsory it must be the same with yours. grin
I believe in the interpretation of the spirit in me just as you too are convinced of the spirit in you. grin
And this doesn't mean you should start calling JWs to come and verify what i say since you said it shouldn't be a group thing! cheesy
O kare Maximus!
I too am a born again Christian and nobody there question whatever the holy spirit tells me because it is the spirit of God.
So my understanding of the scriptures is 100% correct now that i am a born again Christian. No more arguments! wink wink wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
TATIME:
O kare Maximus!
I too am a born again Christian and nobody there question whatever the holy spirit tells me because it is the spirit of God.
So my understanding of the scriptures is 100% correct now that i am a born again Christian. No more arguments! wink wink wink
Abi o brother mi!
Tani o mo ogbon on kaf'eran s'enu kod'awati? grin
Awon Ode ati Oponu Olodo dede! cheesy
After all it's not compulsory my idea must coincide with that of any group as long as i claim to be born again and the holy spirit is ministering to me.
Do you know brother that even this morning, the Lord ate fried chicken on vegetable soup and Ofada rice with me? And you don't need to believe me Sir because i'm also your born again brother. Hallelujah! wink

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Abi o brother mi!
Tani o mo ogbon on kaf'eran s'enu kod'awati? grin
Awon Ode ati Oponu Olodo dede! cheesy
After all it's not compulsory my idea must coincide with that of any group as long as i claim to be born again and the holy spirit is ministering to me.
Do you know brother that even this morning, the Lord ate fried chicken on vegetable soup and Ofada rice with me? And you don't need to believe me Sir because i'm also your born again brother. Hallelujah! wink
Halleluyah simbarry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
TATIME:

Halleluyah simbarry grin grin grin
Halleluyah jare! grin

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:

anyone who finds out you're old enough to be a grandpa

lying pharisee false jw max
laugh, only you are concerned about me being old enough to be a granpa
but you have to say something, don't you

btw you and tatime follow each other around all over the place like husband and wife, smile
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
brocab: To be honest bro, if the elders knew Janosky was behaving with hatred as he does, they would throw him out of kingdom hall.
What do the JW's do, after they can't get their message through-they black list us and move on..
Janosky/oneJ belong to a cult-the differences between a cult and Christ, Is, cult's will never find their true happiness outside their domain-while in Christ we will always find our happiness everywhere--outside or inside our domain!

johnw47:

so true

1Pe_4:14  If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

false jw's speak evil of the Lord and saviour of the whole world Jesus Christ
calling Him: "a god", and they add to their evil by changing God's word (adding to and taking away from it)

they hate the true Jesus

we christians of course glorify Jesus, rightly acknowledging Him as being "God"

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Maximus69: That's the direct opposite of what Jesus said!
At John 16:33 Jesus said 'in the world you will have tribulation' definitely Christians can never find happiness in the midst of unbelievers but within fellow believers there is comfort! Hebrew 10:24,25 Romans 15:4
Certainly if you're truly a Christian you can't find bliss in the midst of those under Satan's control! 2Corinthians 4:3,4: 1John 2:15-17,5:19
So if you find happiness everywhere you go,that means you're also part of the world because they will be fond of you as their own! John 15:19,17:14-16
Sir there is great blunder in your reasoning! wink

poor unhappy miserable tormented lying pharisee false jw max
that comes from you having the wrong god:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Fool!

lying pharisee false jw winky max

tormented, ha ha

Maximus69: Was Paul trying to persuade Agrippa or his words of defence for his faith? cheesy
My friend, Paul wasn't persuading anybody there. He was making a defence of what he believe just as i'm doing and you keep saying my words can convince people. Agrippa is saying exactly what you're saying now,it was his attachment to false religion that's holding him back! wink

i will explain to you again because you false jw's are blinded:

i wouldn't try to persuade false jw's like paul tried with agrippa
but i would say to you like Jesus said:
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

^^^ see what your daddy does to you
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
What is the CORRELATION between your write-up and the quoted scriptures Sir? embarassed

Maximus69:
Fool!
wink

tormented hypocrit lying pharisee false jw winky max

Mat_23:28  Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

and of course ravening wolf winky max it's known that false jw are the great false prophets:

https://www.nairaland.com/3793815/how-one-witness-jehovahs-witness/69#77522552

in fact everything about you false jw's is false:

false jesus
hence false jehovah
false prophecies
false teachers
false nwt
etc.etc.etc.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
Fool!
wink

lying pharisee false jw winky max

Mat 5:22  But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2019
for christians

by a christian

* I PRAY THAT HE IS THE LIGHT IN YOUR
*LIFE, THE HOPE OF YOUR LIFE AND THAT
* HE IS THE WORD THAT IS WITHIN YOU
***********EVERY DAY

end

how good is that smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:05am On Apr 20, 2019
No there is a great blunder in your reason of understanding, JW's will only find happiness within the Watchtower-where in Christ we will find happiness wherever we go, as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death 'I fear no evil, because the Lord is with me..
{Psalm 23:4}
Maximus69:
That's the direct opposite of what Jesus said!
At John 16:33 Jesus said 'in the world you will have tribulation' definitely Christians can never find happiness in the midst of unbelievers but within fellow believers there is comfort! Hebrew 10:24,25 Romans 15:4
Certainly if you're truly a Christian you can't find bliss in the midst of those under Satan's control! 2Corinthians 4:3,4: 1John 2:15-17,5:19
So if you find happiness everywhere you go,that means you're also part of the world because they will be fond of you as their own! John 15:19,17:14-16
Sir there is great blunder in your reasoning! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Prefect:
johnw47:
for christians

by a christian

***********EVERY DAY

end

how good is that smiley

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2019
brocab:
No there is a great blunder in your reason of understanding, JW's will only find happiness within the Watchtower-where in Christ we will find happiness wherever we go, as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death 'I fear no evil, because the Lord is with me..
{Psalm 23:4}
Hmmm, if you're not a dullard, a faithful servant of God finds himself in the VALLEY OF SHADOWS OF DEATH and you're still being heady that he will be happy there? embarassed
When Israelites were taken to Babylon[foreign land], they were not made slaves like the Egyptians did to them yet THEY WERE NOT HAPPY,they couldn't even sing praises to their God in a strange land amidst people who don't value their God nor their divine laws! Psalms 137:1-4
And you're claiming some spirit is teaching you God's word! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2019
johnw47:

laugh, only you are concerned about me being old enough to be a granpa
but you have to say something, don't you

btw you and tatime follow each other around all over the place like husband and wife, smile
So @ 50 you're still deceiving yourself? cheesy
Paul wasn't persuading anybody in that scripture Baba! He was desperately making a defence of his faith before a faithless Roman governor,so that he won't be handed over to be killed! Act 25:24 compared to 26:1,28
You can read the whole story from chp 23-28 if you're still doubting? cheesy
So nobody is persuading you and your friends here, all the JWs responding are only making a defence of their faith. When a deeper life man said he feels like teaching you people 'how to witness to JWs'
So if you are not here to witness to the JWs like the OP ironically thought of himself,then you're insignificant, irrelevant and without a reasonable motive on this thread Sir!
The purpose of the OP according to the topic is 'how to witness' as in persuade or convince JWs that their faith is wrong. Olaadegbu belongs to deeperlife church NOT a none denominational fugitive like you're claiming to be. Therefore if you're not a member of any church and your write~up is not targeted at that same goal then something is wrong with you Baba! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2019
brocab:
Prefect:
PERFECT! undecided
Just post that on the internet and try read the response from those who stumble on that gibberish to know whether there is anything worthwhile in that! If they will not ask you 'who is your HE?' and that is if they feel like responding to know the motive of the one posting it. But once they discover it's from a black man, they'll just waka pass, concluding that it is a mistake or the writer can't understand English or better still it is coming as a result of your BLACK non-functioning brains! cheesy
Some miscreant fabricated that nonsense with no names,meaning the writer shamefully hides his/her identity and you call that PERFECT? embarassed
Surely you guys have what it takes to WITNESS to a JW! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Always off points

Maximus69:

Then live as a born again Christian.

How does my analogy and your statement correlate?

God is not the author of confusion as the spirit is one.

The content of John 6:33 which you've deviated from is that, Jesus Christ said "IN HIM..." not in the congregation.

A born again Christian will never replace Christ with anything or say what scripture didn't say.

How does this explain the fact that you replaced Jesus Christ in John 6:33 with Kingdom Hall?

This is my very key point.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Emusan:
Always off points

Then live as a born again Christian.

How does my analogy and your statement correlate?

God is not the author of confusion as the spirit is one.

The content of John 6:33 which you've deviated from is that, Jesus Christ said "IN HIM..." not in the congregation.

A born again Christian will never replace Christ with anything or say what scripture didn't say.

How does this explain the fact that you replaced Jesus Christ in John 6:33 with Kingdom Hall?

This is my very key point.
Must interpretations of the spirit in me be the same as yours? cheesy
My friend, i'm a born again Christian and since all the different religions claiming Christians and born again are having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines, why must mine and yours correlates?
If God is not a author of confusion then why are there divers teachings all in the name of born again, yet you are only opposed to JWs? cheesy
Well 'don't judge' is what Jesus said!
So my interpretation can totally contradict yours, NO problem as long as i am also a born again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Kamxin(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
My friend, i'm a born again Christian and since all the different religions claiming Christians and born again are having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines, why must mine and yours correlates?
cheesy

Any spirit that goes contraryto Spirit of Christ is an evill spirit.

If two people claiming the spirit of God contdict the other especially in matter of doctrine, one of them is an evill spirit
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Yes! Since the spirit is one!

If you're born again, then a born again Christian won't replace Christ with Kingdom Hall

That's how you will know the spirit in you.

If God is not a author of confusion then why are there divers teachings all in the name of born again, yet you are only opposed to JWs? cheesy

Are you saying God is the author of confusion?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'm not opposing JWs but anyone who twisted and misinterpreted the scripture.

Well 'don't judge' is what Jesus said!

But you and your organization judge by saying others are not a Christian.

So my interpretation can totally contradict yours, NO problem as long as i am also a born again! cheesy

Yes! But no born again Christian will ever replace Christ with anything else.

Let scripture speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Kamxin:

Any spirit that goes contary to Spirit of Christ is an evill spirit.

If two people claiming the spirit of God contract the other especially in matter of doctrine, one of them is an evill spirit
Well that's your own understanding Sir and it's like i accept it as reasonable. But can you please explain why there are countless religious groups having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings yet all of them are claiming born again, and to worsen matters they're all claiming it is God's holy spirit that is telling them to go contrary to one another! embarassed
So between Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholic, Anglican, Chosen, TREM, C&S, CCC, Sabbath, Olumba, Christ Embassy, Winners Chapel, Synagogue, Latter Rain, KICC and the rest. Which one is operating under the influence of God's holy spirit?
Because going by your logic there shouldn't be CONTRADICTIONS within the congregation of Christ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Emusan:

Yes! Since the spirit is one!

If you're born again, then a born again Christian won't replace Christ with Kingdom Hall

That's how you will know the spirit in you.

Are you saying God is the author of confusion?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'm not opposing JWs but anyone who twisted and misinterpreted the scripture.

But you and your organization judge by saying others are not a Christian.

Yes! But no born again Christian will ever replace Christ with anything else.

Let scripture speaks for itself.
Well, it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.
As a born again child of God,i drank tea with the holy spirit in my bedroom this morning and HE told me to stick to the interpretation of JWs! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
So @ 50 you're still deceiving yourself? cheesy
Paul wasn't persuading anybody in that scripture Baba! He was desperately making a defence of his faith before a faithless Roman governor,so that he won't be handed over to be killed! Act 25:24 compared to 26:1,28
You can read the whole story from chp 23-28 if you're still doubting? cheesy

lying pharisee false jw laughing hyena max

for the third time confused max, truly i wouldn't try to persuade false jw's like paul tried with agrippa
but i would say to you like Jesus said:
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell

Maximus69: So nobody is persuading you and your friends here, all the JWs responding are only making a defence of their faith. When a deeper life man said he feels like teaching you people 'how to witness to JWs'
So if you are not here to witness to the JWs like the OP ironically thought of himself,then you're insignificant, irrelevant and without a reasonable motive on this thread Sir!
The purpose of the OP according to the topic is 'how to witness' as in persuade or convince JWs that their faith is wrong. Olaadegbu belongs to deeperlife church NOT a none denominational fugitive like you're claiming to be. Therefore if you're not a member of any church and your write~up is not targeted at that same goal then something is wrong with you Baba! cheesy

just your typical puffed up prideful false jw rant, some here witness to you false jw's
i however prefer to point out some of your lies and show who you really belong to
it's of course a very easy thing to do with you false jw's taking so closely after your god:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
As a born again child of God,i drank tea with the holy spirit in my bedroom this morning and HE told me to stick to the interpretation of JWs! cheesy

truly it didn't, your impersonable power cannot speak

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
Lost and Denied!
Maximus69:
Hmmm, if you're not a dullard, a faithful servant of God finds himself in the VALLEY OF SHADOWS OF DEATH and you're still being heady that he will be happy there? embarassed
When Israelites were taken to Babylon[foreign land], they were not made slaves like the Egyptians did to them yet THEY WERE NOT HAPPY,they couldn't even sing praises to their God in a strange land amidst people who don't value their God nor their divine laws! Psalms 137:1-4
And you're claiming some spirit is teaching you God's word! cheesy
Still confused O blindness one, faith in Christ means life-it doesn't matter where I am, Jesus said: He will never leave me, it doesn't matter if death faces me everyday-I know the Lord is with me, I find happiness wherever the Lord is by my side..
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
PERFECT! undecided
Just post that on the internet and try read the response from those who stumble on that gibberish to know whether there is anything worthwhile in that! If they will not ask you 'who is your HE?' and that is if they feel like responding to know the motive of the one posting it. But once they discover it's from a black man, they'll just waka pass, concluding that it is a mistake or the writer can't understand English or better still it is coming as a result of your BLACK non-functioning brains! cheesy
Some miscreant fabricated that nonsense with no names,meaning the writer shamefully hides his/her identity and you call that PERFECT? embarassed

you know that i don't mention their name so as they cannot be mocked by false jw's
and you know that is the reason because i have said so about three times recently in this thread
but you when you lie are just talking your natural talk like your daddy does:

of course only a son of satan would mock this:

johnw47:

for christians

by a christian

***********EVERY DAY

end

how good is that smiley

of course Jesus is the light in the life of christians, .... satan is your darkness
of course Jesus is the hope of our lives, .... satan is your destiny
of course Jesus the Word is within us christians, ....satan of course is in you false jw's

of course Jesus rightly talks of you sons of satan and your forefathers the pharisees:

Mat 23:27  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 
Mat 23:28  Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
Make up your mind-which one are you, a believer, or a JW? How does one become a JW' when he is obviously a discriminator against Black people! And surely you discriminate, a prayer-and a response to say it's prefect..
Maximus69:
PERFECT! undecided

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Of over 2 billion Christians in the world, less than 30% will ever read through the entire Bible. The fact is over 82% of Christian only read their Bibles on Saturday-Sundays while in church.
A little over 20 years ago, Gallup released the results of a major study indicating that 86% claimed to be Christian, although only 70% of these admitted to being “born again” according to biblical measure.
In recent studies, the Pew research indicates that only 25% now attend church any given Saturday-Sunday, significantly down from 47% in 1990.
The study also shows that, in evangelical churches throughout the world, statistics show 36% of those who attend church weekly indicate that believing in Jesus Christ is the only true way to Heaven.
While a shocking 57% of Christians believe other religions can lead to eternal life..
One of the main reasons why Christians don’t read their bibles is, only 22% of them believe the Bible is fully inspired by God Himself, and written by men who were divinely appointed by the Lord almighty.
And over 1 in 4 so called Christians believe the bible to be a book written by mere men, not at all the word of God.
If we were to survey Christians at churches around the world, most people would agree that they need to read their Bibles. They understand that it is both required and good for them.
But the sad truth is, many do not. This lands us in that strange place of knowing, but yet still avoiding, what is good and beneficial for us.
Most people when asked about their Bible reading say: I have been really busy-plus I can't be bothered, This may be the truth; However, it is not the reason.
I think we can distinguish between realities and reasons. Those same people who are really busy do have the time to eat food and sleep, or hang out at Kingdom hall.
And yet I know people who have their entire day {and evening} mapped out for them. They are extremely busy; yet they still read and study their Bibles.
In order to do anything of value consistently it takes discipline, However, if we sit back and do not live with intentionality we will not be regularly in the Word of God.
Do you think an Olympic athlete hits snooze on their alarm when training? Never! Do they not get tired? Of course they do. But there is a critical point when discipline defeats the desire of the moment.
It is when the mind speaks to the heart and says, “Hey, I’m in charge. It is time to get up even if I don’t feel like it.” Discipline takes effort. We don’t recline into discipline we must work at it. Is there anything more important than godliness to discipline ourselves for?
Paul tells Timothy to discipline himself for the purpose of godliness {1 Timothy 4:7-8}
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2019

christians glory even in tribulations, and we are of course happy with God dwelling in us:

Rom 5:3  And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also

Rom_8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

you false jw's glory in lying habitually, and are made miserable by your gods spirit in you:

your miserableness shows in your writings, and deservedly so smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Then it means you're not a born again Christian because Holy Spirit can never instruct anyone to replace Christ with anything, as He shall not speak of His own!

Lastly, John 16:33 is all about Christ and not congregation.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
You might as well stay with the JW's, you are no good to yourself, let alone to anybody else' that needs to hear the truth about Christ..
Maximus69:
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Kamxin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Maximus69:
Well that's your own understanding Sir and it's like i accept it as reasonable. But can you please explain why there are countless religious groups having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings yet all of them are claiming born again, and to worsen matters they're all claiming it is God's holy spirit that is telling them to go contrary to one another! embarassed
So between Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholic, Anglican, Chosen, TREM, C&S, CCC, Sabbath, Olumba, Christ Embassy, Winners Chapel, Synagogue, Latter Rain, KICC and the rest. Which one is operating under the influence of God's holy spirit?
Because going by your logic there shouldn't be CONTRADICTIONS within the congregation of Christ! undecided

Most of the churches you mentioned are one man church, so don't have doctrine. If you mantion doctrine, division will start, so no need to mention and they will never do so.

Church like anglican that have one have broken into pieces because of it, yet they did not disagree with catholic doctrine before quiting.

The only one man church that have doctrine that I know is JW. It failed and he have to go back to the drawing board to invent another doctrine that contradict his previous doctrine. Discarding some if the previous doctrine.

And you can easily see the spirit that contradict himself. The likes of Adeboye or Oyedepo can hardly make that mistake because they know the implication

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (96) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.