Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (92939 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2019
PastorAIO:

Is Kumuyi a rejected Jehovah Witness?

That is not the question, Ogbeni gbe fila. tongue
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by PastorAIO: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

That is not the question, Ogbeni gbe fila. tongue

How can one witness to a rejected Jehovah witness?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
PastorAIO:

"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44)

See the children of the devil creeping out from the woodworks. Spreading lies from the father of lies. You better repent and believe the gospel truth before it becomes too late. cool
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
PastorAIO:

The truth is Kumuyi just wanted to GATHER HIS OWN MEMBERS and start making money from them!

This is not possible with JWs because there's no money making venture in the work Jesus commissioned!
And with the Apostolic Faith Church, it may take him a lifetime without getting to where the cash could be acquired so due to his ambitious and crooked mindset both religious groups caught him and dismissed him! "He was dismissed twice!, disfellowshiped from amongst the JWs, then he joined the Apostolic Faith and later got excommunicated from there as well" But he ONLY mentioned the Apostolic Faith so that honesthearted people won't start raising thought provoking questions regarding his jumping here and there! wink

So Mr Olaadegbu is just blinding himself to facts! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

The truth is Kumuyi just wanted to GATHER HIS OWN MEMBERS and start making money from them!

This is not possible with JWs because there's no money making venture in the work Jesus commissioned!
And with the Apostolic Faith Church, it may take him a lifetime without getting to where the cash could be acquired so due to his ambitious and crooked mindset both religious groups caught him and dismissed him! "He was dismissed twice!, disfellowshiped from amongst the JWs, then he joined the Apostolic Faith and later got excommunicated from there as well" But he ONLY mentioned the Apostolic Faith so that honesthearted people won't start raising thought provoking questions regarding his jumping here and there! wink

Are you a good person? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you a GOOD person? undecided

This question shows the lowest grade of your buffoonery! embarassed

Because you kept repeating the same question as if there is something special in what you're asking.

Well let's enlighten you a bit Sir!

When it comes to discernment regarding those who are GOOD, don't just assume that people who accepts your former Apostolic Faith dismissed turned self acclaimed Pastor as a man of God simply because he's able to gather and hypnotise people in the name of religion meant well! cheesy

All they're trying to do is let sleeping dog lie!

Only the true God is GOOD and he is the one and only person who can declare anyone GOOD. But regarding the standards he CLEARLY set for pure worship inside the Bible, we can discern whether someone is truly worshipping the true God[Creator] or Mammon[Money]

That's the reason why an armed robber was given a visa to Paradise{Luke 23:43} whereas most renoun contemporary Religious leaders of this criminals were condemned by God! Matthew 23:23-24

So don't get it twisted Sir. You can be a nice, kind, easygoing, respectful, respected, religious, generous, popular and also selfless ruler in your community but that doesn't automatically make you a CHRISTIAN! Luke 18:18-23 compared to John 4:22-24 wink

Christianity has tenets forming the principles and standards that must be met{John 3:16-18} otherwise all what you termed as good deeds will become FILTHY RAGS before the one who knows what it truthfully means to be GOOD! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by paulGrundy(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

grin grin grin

John 8:44-45 King James Version (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by PastorAIO: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2019
This is going to require further research. I might even open a thread on it after I've done some research. Do you have any links or pointers as to where I can begin looking into this?

Maximus69:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by PastorAIO: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Can you explain to us why it is a lie? I ask in good faith.

paulGrundy:

grin grin grin

John 8:44-45 King James Version (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
PastorAIO:
This is going to require further research. I might even open a thread on it after I've done some research. Do you have any links or pointers as to where I can begin looking into this?

All you need to do now is to "ask deeperlifers to produce the first set of publications the baba printed in the 70s" you will see art works but all in PHOTOCOPY!

The book from which Kumuyi stole all those drawings is one of the publications the Watchtower society {Jehovah's Witnesses} titled You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth

Back then i was developing interest in Kumuyi but after my encounter with one old former deeperlifer who later converted to JW, he told me Kumuyi has all the publications of the JWs in his shelves but will never allow anyone to touch them. He said he discovered this when he saw a book titled "Reasoning from the Scriptures" in Kumuyi's shelves as he was reading baba entered and said "NO! NO!! NO!!! Don't read that, they're not good for you" he said he was totally confused, why will baba be keeping such books if they're not good?
So after leaving the place he went in search of this book but there's no bookshop where he could get it, until a shopkeeper asked "who is the author of this your mystery book?" he answered "Watchtower something like that" the shopkeeper said "it's one of the publications of Jehovah's Witnesses"

My friend said instantly he began arguing furiously with the shopkeeper that it's impossible! Because he knew how baba used to condemn JWs so he couldn't believe baba could keep any publication of such a DEVILISH religion. But the shopkeeper simply said "Sir, why not ask Jehovah's Witnesses first since you've been to so many bookshops yet you can't find it?"
So he decided to give it a trial, and behold the first Jehovah's Witnesses he met just brought out the book from his bag!
This man said he couldn't believe his eyes, so he asked for a copy of the book since JWs sell books back then, but the next thing the JW said got him more confused!
He said "this one is NOT TO BE SOLD TO OUTSIDERS, so if you find this book with anyone, he/she must be a practicing or disfellowshiped JW!"
That's how my friend began studying with JWs and he showed me all these evidences,the publications of Kumuyi, the photocopies and the book out of which the original drawings were stolen, i can't help it but to accept the truth! smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 1:21am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
The truth is, if any religion can't seem to get their stories right about Jesus in the first place, then they have got Him wrong completely!!!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 02, 2019
brocab:
The truth is, if any religion can't seem to get their stories right about Jesus in the first place, then they have got Him wrong completely!!!

None of us today can say for certainty what actually happened with Jesus, the event took place almost two thousand years ago.

The religious title chiefs of his time fought really tough to erase Jesus from been remembered. Today most of his own people {Israelites} are sceptical about his personality due to all what those religious title chiefs did back then.

Jesus himself foresaw all these and said "you can't expect a bad tree to produce fine fruit neither can you think of plucking bad fruit from a good tree, by their fruit you will recognize my true followers and fake ones" Matthew 7:15-20

So no intellectual can think of accepting someone who has failed to make a chair for a carpenter. If they can't form one happy global family of Peace loving worshippers {John 17:20-23}, undoubtedly they are NOT the followers of the guy from Nazareth whom everyone agreed to be the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Well it's like this, one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God, are you born again? I suppose not!!
Maximus69:

None of us today can say for certainty what actually happened with Jesus, the event took place almost two thousand years ago.

The religious title chiefs of his time fought really tough to erase Jesus from been remembered. Today most of his own people {Israelites} are sceptical about his personality due to all what those religious title chiefs did back then.

Jesus himself foresaw all these and said "you can't expect a bad tree to produce fine fruit neither can you think of plucking bad fruit from a good tree, by their fruit you will recognize my true followers and fake ones" Matthew 7:15-20

So no intellectual can think of accepting someone who has failed to make a chair for a carpenter. If they can't form one happy global family of Peace loving worshippers {John 17:20-23}, undoubtedly they are NOT the followers of the guy from Nazareth whom everyone agreed to be the Prince of Peace! Isaiah 9:6

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2019
brocab:
Well it's like this, one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God, are you born again? I suppose not!!

This is where you guys often get it all wrong!

The word BORN AGAIN came about because Jesus wanted Nicodemus (a member of the Jewish high court) to know how pride and ego will become the stumbling block for most of his group (Pharisees) who were anticipating ruling with the Messiah!

Of course only God will choose those that will rule with the Messiah! Matthew 20:20-23

But first of all one need to accept Jesus as Master, Lord and King. Then God will use his holy spirit to select FEW ones amongst them.

They must become born again (spirit persons) before they can join Jesus in heaven, that's the meaning.

So it's not something anyone can just decide on his own, no matter what you do, God selects who will rule with his son in heaven.

If i claim to be a born again now there is no way you're going to know whether it's true or false. Even the first century Christians never knew all the born again Christians of their time.
They don't disclose their identity, the only time one can notice them is the day of Christ's memorial when they must participate in the eating and drinking of the emblem Christ gave them.

Even back then, most Christians feels they supposed to be part of the BORN AGAIN out of presumption. But those who aren't really called often get sick and die, because God have not chosen them! 1Corinthian 11:28-30

So it's not the criteria to distinguish true Christians because even Christians of the first century themselves don't know the born again in their midst Sir! smiley

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2019
brocab:

John14:28. John20:17. Matt 3:16,17. Matt16:13-17. Rev3:5,12.
Jesus Christ in heaven says his Father and God is your God.
Brocab, do you believe the words of Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Janosky:

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ 

oh duh duh duh, you know not the scriptures but wan't them to say other, like a good little false jw

Joh 14:28  Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Jesus' Father(Spirit) is greater than Jesus(flesh), well who would have thought, laugh

Joh 20:17  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 

Father is the God of Jesus, oh duh pharisee Janosky/oneJ, and Father called Jesus God also:

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

@underline, Father and Son is God:
john 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Mat 3:16  And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 
Mat 3:17  And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Father said he is well pleased with His Son, oh duh, really who knew that
the verses also shows along with matthew 28:19 that Father and Son and the Holy Spirit is God;

Mat_28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
The truth is, the world is full of cults lurking around-and sadly we have the JW's too, who keep on mixing up the scriptures, not having the Spirit of the Lord to teach them, they teach the traditions of men..
Maximus69:

This is where you guys often get it all wrong!

The word BORN AGAIN came about because Jesus wanted Nicodemus (a member of the Jewish high court) to know how pride and ego will become the stumbling block for most of his group (Pharisees) who were anticipating ruling with the Messiah!

Of course only God will choose those that will rule with the Messiah! Matthew 20:20-23

But first of all one need to accept Jesus as Master, Lord and King. Then God will use his holy spirit to select FEW ones amongst them.

They must become born again (spirit persons) before they can join Jesus in heaven, that's the meaning.

So it's not something anyone can just decide on his own, no matter what you do, God selects who will rule with his son in heaven.

If i claim to be a born again now there is no way you're going to know whether it's true or false. Even the first century Christians never knew all the born again Christians of their time.
They don't disclose their identity, the only time one can notice them is the day of Christ's memorial when they must participate in the eating and drinking of the emblem Christ gave them.

Even back then, most Christians feels they supposed to be part of the BORN AGAIN out of presumption. But those who aren't really called often get sick and die, because God have not chosen them! 1Corinthian 11:28-30

So it's not the criteria to distinguish true Christians because even Christians of the first century themselves don't know the born again in their midst Sir! smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Do you believe? If your answer is yes, then why is it so hard for you to understand the scriptures, why haven't you received the Holy Spirit, who teaches you all things, why is it so hard for you to believe the Words of God--and why do you feel threaten, when someone outside your organisation shares in the same scriptures you claim you believe..
Janosky:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
johnw47:

*@1)

Joh 14:28
Jesus' Father(Spirit) is greater than Jesus(flesh), well who would have thought, laugh

***@2)

Father is the God of Jesus, oh duh pharisee Janosky/oneJ, and Father called Jesus God also:

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

**@3)
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

**@1)
Revelation 3:5,12, Did Jesus (now spirit) say Yahweh (spirit) is his Father in heaven?
Where is the equality in heaven ?
VERDICT :
Is John14:28 = Revelation 3:5,12, in the spiritual realm ?
Answer: Yes,200%.
In Spiritual realm Yahweh is GREATER than Jesus. No equality.
**@2)
Hebrews 1:8 is a true copy of Psalm 45:6.
Psalm 45:6 (RSV) Your divine throne
endures for ever and ever. Your royal
scepter is a scepter of equity;

Psalm 45:6 (NIRV) Your throne is the
very throne of God. Your kingdom will last
for ever and ever. You will rule by treating
everyone fairly.

Psalm 45:6 (MSG) "Your throne is God's
throne, ever and always; The scepter of
your royal rule measures right living.

Psalm 45:6 (CEB) Your divine throne is
eternal and everlasting. Your royal
scepter is a scepter of justice.

Psalm 45:6 (GNT) The kingdom that God
has given you will last forever and ever.
You rule over your people with justice;"
**** Revelation 3:21, Jesus Christ says it's his Father's throne,your Heb1:8 na wash !!
Compare 1Chron29:23. Luke1:31-33.
Johnw FRAUD Hebrew 1:8 is a FRAUD.

***@3)
If we were to assume on your FRAUD Hebrew 1:8 , why will Yahweh anoint 'God Jesus' above 'thy fellows' in the spirit realm?

**SERIOUS FOOD for thought**#
(*I)
If Yahweh and Jesus were coequal in the spiritual realm, why will Yahweh anoint Jesus 'above thy fellows' inferior to Yahweh ?
(ii)
It is pointless for one spirit being to anoint another coequal spirit being.
Only a Superior Being with superior powers can anoint another being.
**PROOF
** Yahweh is far far Superior to Jesus Christ in the spiritual realm.

Johnw FRAUD, shame on you and your Trinity scam.
Johnw FRAUD no get sense, no thanks to the Trinity scam.
Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
brocab:
[color=#000099]Do you believe? If your answer is yes, then why is it so hard for you to understand the scriptures, why haven't you received the Holy Spirit, who teaches you all things, why is it so hard for you to believe the Words of God--
brocab DISAGREES with Jesus Christ in heaven. Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17.
brocab worships a triune deity.

The Father and God of Jesus Christ in the spiritual realm is NOT brocab's triune deity.

John14:28. John20:17. Matt 3:16,17.
Matt16:13-17. Rev3:5,12.,the words of Jesus Christ my Messiah and Saviour REBUKE your mumu fallacy.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
brocab:
The truth is, the world is full of cults lurking around-and sadly we have the JW's too, who keep on mixing up the scriptures, not having the Spirit of the Lord to teach them, they teach the traditions of men..

TRADITION OF MEN

Thank God Jesus spoke what could easily be translated into every language!

In every country, tribes and nations people have their form of ridiculous labels for Jehovah's Witnesses, and you're saying JWs are teaching the tradition of men[!

Please go back to school in order to learn what tradition and men really means, because it's obvious you don't know what you're saying Sir! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
And why do you feel threaten, when someone outside your organisation shares in the same scriptures you claim to believe..
Janosky:

brocab DISAGREES with Jesus Christ in heaven. Revelation 3:5,12. John20:17.
brocab worships a triune deity.

The Father and God of Jesus Christ in the spiritual realm is NOT brocab's triune deity.

John14:28. John20:17. Matt 3:16,17.
Matt16:13-17. Rev3:5,12.,the words of Jesus Christ my Messiah and Saviour REBUKE your mumu fallacy.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
The truth is, the world is full of cults lurking around-and sadly we have the JW's..
Maximus69:

TRADITION OF MEN

Thank God Jesus spoke what could easily be translated into every language!

In every country, tribes and nations people have their form of ridiculous labels for Jehovah's Witnesses, and you're saying JWs are teaching the tradition of men[!

Please go back to school in order to learn what tradition and men really means, because it's obvious you don't know what you're saying Sir! cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Janosky:

**@1)
Revelation 3:5,12, Did Jesus (now spirit) say Yahweh (spirit) is his Father in heaven?
Where is the equality in heaven ?
VERDICT :
Is John14:28 = Revelation 3:5,12, in the spiritual realm ?
Answer: Yes,200%.
In Spiritual realm Yahweh is GREATER than Jesus. No equality.
**@2)
Hebrews 1:8 is a true copy of Psalm 45:6.
Psalm 45:6 (RSV) Your divine throne
endures for ever and ever. Your royal
scepter is a scepter of equity;

very throne of God. Your kingdom will last
for ever and ever. You will rule by treating
everyone fairly.

Psalm 45:6 (MSG) "Your throne is God's
throne, ever and always; The scepter of
your royal rule measures right living.

Psalm 45:6 (CEB) Your divine throne is
eternal and everlasting. Your royal
scepter is a scepter of justice.

Psalm 45:6 (GNT) The kingdom that God
has given you will last forever and ever.
You rule over your people with justice;"
**** Revelation 3:21, Jesus Christ says it's his Father's throne,your Heb1:8 na wash !!
Compare 1Chron29:23. Luke1:31-33.
Johnw FRAUD Hebrew 1:8 is a FRAUD.

***@3)
If we were to assume on your FRAUD Hebrew 1:8 , why will Yahweh anoint 'God Jesus' above 'thy fellows' in the spirit realm?

**SERIOUS FOOD for thought**#
(*I)
If Yahweh and Jesus were coequal in the spiritual realm, why will Yahweh anoint Jesus 'above thy fellows' inferior to Yahweh ?
(ii)
It is pointless for one spirit being to anoint another coequal spirit being.
Only a Superior Being with superior powers can anoint another being.
**PROOF
** Yahweh is far far Superior to Jesus Christ in the spiritual realm.

Johnw FRAUD, shame on you and your Trinity scam.
Johnw FRAUD no get sense, no thanks to the Trinity scam.
Kikikikiki

™lying pharisee deveiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

Jehovah is a name for God, and Father and the Word is God, john 1:1

would you like me to post again some verses showing that Jesus is Jehovah? smile

you still believe that the Father is Jesus throne, Father is a throne
Jesus sits on His Father, laugh, oh so duh one
truly Jesus sits at the right hand on His Father on the throne of God
which makes perfect sense with Father and the Word being God

Mar_16:19  So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God(Father).

^^^ Jesus didn't literally sit on Father's right hand, but to the right of Him, i need to point that out to you, cheesy

you say your confusion over and over again oh great confused fraud
but then it's all you have

Father never said to a angel sit at my right hand:

Heb_1:13  But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

^^^ of course i have seen you false jw's do the twist on that one too

smiley

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2019
brocab:
The truth is, the world is full of cults lurking around-and sadly we have the JW's..

CULT! cheesy

Jesus is just too good at his speeches! smiley

My friend, go and learn what flimsy excuses and false accusations mean! How can a group be a cult when
They're not targeting anyone's wealth.
They're not after dominating others with politics.
They're not forcing anyone to join them.
They're ready to teach anyone what they know.
They're the most peaceful global group.
They're never part of the ruling class.
They're never part of any kind of war.

The only thing is their kind of faith is unique and totally different from all others,and they're like one big family! John 17:14-23

Jesus was accused of being the head of cultists {Matthew 12:24} He foretold that his followers will also experience the same accusation from religionists {Matthew 10:25}. Surely there were cults throughout the earth in Jesus' day before the Pharisees accused Jesus of being the head.
So it's obvious Jehovah's Witnesses are just the group Jesus had in mind when he said "They will say all manners of false accusations against you for the sake of my name"! That's why we are always joyful when you people say all of these against us, may JEHOVAH be praised! Matthew 5:11-12

There is no other religion on this planet with the strong bond of LOVE like this one {John 13:34-35} and all you could say is "they are a cult like any other cult in the world" yet there has never been a cult that is able to conquer Politics and Racism so that members love themselves much more than their own race. Satan has really blinded you Mr brocab! 2Corinthians 4:4 wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
johnw47:

@1)

Father and the Word is God, john 1:1

@2)

you still believe that the Father is Jesus throne, Father is a throne
Jesus sits on His Father, laugh, oh so duh one
truly Jesus sits at the right hand on His Father on the throne of God
which makes perfect sense with Father and the Word being God

Mar_16:19  So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God(Father).

^^^ Jesus didn't literally sit on Father's right hand, but to the right of Him, i need to point that out to you, cheesy

Now that the previous post exposed your Hebrews 1:8 FRAUD, you quickly jump to "Father and the Word is God" LIE.
Your LIE NOT in any authentic verse(s) of the Bible.
Shame on you, Johnw FRAUD.

*@1)

Exodus 4:15,16, Yahweh was with Moses, Moses was God. Moses is Yahweh.
Your John 1:1 satanic FRAUD twisting your mumu brain.

Johnw FRAUD man Pharisee.

@*2).
very throne of God. Your kingdom will
last for ever and ever. You will rule by
treating everyone fairly.
** The Son Jesus Christ in heaven is sitting on the throne of God his Father's throne. Compare Rev 3:21. Luke1:31-33.1Chro29:23.

Johnw FRAUD man, ogidigan of LIE,LIE.
Please, STOP twisting the holy Bible for your mumu FRAUD. -"God sits at the right hand on His Father on the throne of God"

^^^ God didn't literally sit on Father's
right hand, but to the right of Himself God, i
need to point that FRAUD out to you,"

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maximus69:

CULT! cheesy

Jesus is just too good at his speeches! smiley

My friend, go and learn what flimsy excuses and false accusations mean! How can a group be a cult when
They're not targeting anyone's wealth.
It's signing a contact that makes Kingdom hall one of the riches organisations one could find, It's a membership contact that makes this organisation a business!!
They're not after dominating others with politics.
They're not forcing anyone to join them.
They go door to door, expecting people to take their literature, they lurk the streets and target broken families with broken people.
They're ready to teach anyone what they know.
They can't get Jesus right in the first place-so they teach what comes to mind.
They're the most peaceful global group.
And yet they write with a passion of abuse, calling us names, casting the first stone against us, against the Word of God, and still they brag how peaceful they are!
They're never part of the ruling class.
But yet Kingdom hall is full of man's traditions, love thru organisation first, and love the people last.
They're never part of any kind of war.
And yet the Word of God say's we come up against the darkness and the principalities of evil in this world, what this means Christians are at war spirituality and physically, everyday we are warring against somebody or something that's trying to draw us away from the living God.....

The only thing is their kind of faith is unique and totally different from all others,and they're like one big family! John 17:14-23
Cults are knowing to be one big happy family only within one Jehovah Witnesses organisation!!

Jesus was accused of being the head of cultists {Matthew 12:24} He foretold that his followers will also experience the same accusation from religionists {Matthew 10:25}. Surely there were cults throughout the earth in Jesus' day before the Pharisees accused Jesus of being the head.
Anybody who can't get Jesus right in the first place-anybody who deny's Christ and His teachings is deafeningly a Cult, the differences between you and Christ-Jesus brought the truth into the world to save sinners, while in your case you brought nothing, and you will leave with nothing..
So it's obvious Jehovah's Witnesses are just the group Jesus had in mind when he said "They will say all manners of false accusations against you for the sake of my name"! That's why we are always joyful when you people say all of these against us, may JEHOVAH be praised! Matthew 5:11-12
One must be Born again before he can enter into the Kingdom of God!!.

There is no other religion on this planet with the strong bond of LOVE like this one {John 13:34-35} and all you could say is "they are a cult like any other cult in the world" yet there has never been a cult that is able to conquer Politics and Racism so that members love themselves much more than their own race. Satan has really blinded you Mr brocab! 2Corinthians 4:4 wink
There is no other religion like yours that could love those outside your organisation, you have a strong bond only within kingdom hall, anybody outside is black listed--Jesus said love thru neighbour as yourselves, but sadly Jehovah witnesses are well knowing to separate children, wife's, husbands, friends and families for life, this is a well knowing fact...
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maximus69:

There is no other religion on this planet with the strong bond of LOVE like this one {John 13:34-35}
Janosky Is this the way you should be acting towards Johnw47?
Maximus claims your religion has a strong bond of love just like {John 13:34-35} Explains.. ""Or does Maximus mean your strong bond of love only happens within your organisation? Not outside it...
So cursing Johnw and abusing him at the same time, would mean you are actually defrauding everything Maximus said about his beloved organisation, so because you can't seem to show a little love towards a neighbour outside your religious organisation would mean "you are calling Maximus out to be a lair-because he didn't tell the truth in the first place.
Janosky:

Now that the previous post exposed your Hebrews 1:8 FRAUD, you quickly jump to "Father and the Word is God" LIE.

*@1)

@*2).
** The Son Jesus Christ in heaven is sitting on the throne of God his Father's throne. Compare Rev 3:21. Luke1:31-33.1Chro29:23.

Please, STOP twisting the holy Bible for your mumu FRAUD. -"God sits at the right hand on His Father on the throne of God"

^^^ God didn't literally sit on Father's
right hand, but to the right of Himself God, i
need to point that FRAUD out to you,"
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jesus said to the general public listening to him "love your neighbour as yourself"! Mark 12:31

But to Christians in particular Jesus said "I am giving you a NEW COMMANDMENT,that you love one another just as I have love you" John 13:34-35

Jesus loved everyone but he love those associating with him even much more than Mary (his mother), Mr brocab did you know this fact? Matthew 12:46-49

Jehovah's Witnesses love everyone, that's why we visit our neighbours incessantly to discuss God's word. But we love those associating with us much more than anyone else! Galatians 6:10

Of course Jesus leads in this respect, yet he made it clear that he brought a sword to tear families apart! Matthew 10:34-36

Well if you don't understand why the PRINCE of PEACE said so, i'll teach you. He came with new laws that worldly people can't abide by unless faithful people, that's why those who finds it difficult to live by his principles will hate his followers, they can be our father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunty, nephew, niece or best friend, they will expect us to abandon our faith because of them but NO we will rather let them go than abandon our faith! Matthew 10:37

That's how Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses {true Christians} tear families apart.

If your religion is not doing exactly the same thing, then know that it's fake! If it's for Jesus, everything that happened to Jesus must happen to that group! Matthew 10:25

Jesus (though peace loving) came to divide families and Jehovah's Witnesses (though peace loving) are doing the same, that means only Jehovah's Witnesses are Jesus' followers! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Janosky:

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

truly you never ever expose anything but your lies, however your frauds are exposed every time i reply to you

oh know nothing, God in john 1:1 is referring to the Father
Father and the Word is God. not "LIE" as you say, oh great fraud and liar, but truth:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God

Janosky:
*@1)

laughing, that confusion is of course yours, not mine, cheesy

Janosky:
@*2).

again, non comprehend anything one
"Jesus throne is the throne of God" as i say
not: "God is your throne" as you say. God is not a throne oh so duh one

Janosky:

oh duh most confused one, truly Jesus sits on the righ hand of His Father on the throne of God
read the scriptures again, ha ha ha, reading them again makes no difference to a truly blinded non believer:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

deceiver Janosky/OneJ

your mixing your words with mine is to try and confuse the matter
and hide your fraud and lies

truly God is not a throne, Jesus does not sit on God, but on His right hand
and i remind you again that Jesus doesn't literally sit on God's right hand
it means Jesus sits to the right of Father on the throne of God

but don't worry yourself, you will never understand anything, just go back into unconsciousness

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

concerning the wicked:
Psa 10:7  His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. 

^^^ describes you exactly oh cursing deceiver and fraud Janosky/OneJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (96) (Reply)

Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.