Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93236 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Well you supposed to tell Jesus that. He asked his faithful followers to pray for God's {Jehovah's} Kingdom to come! Matthew 6:10

All of them died waiting for the Kingdom as promised, and they expected scoffers to mock them for holding firm to the promise! 2Peter 3:3-4

Even Apostle John one of those who heard Jesus made this promise and knew that all other faithful Apostles bearing this hope at heart have died, still answered enthusiastically saying "Amen,come Lord Jesus!" when he heard Jesus say "i'm coming quickly"! Revelations 22:20

Jehovah's Witnesses are not the originator of the Kingdom hope, it's been there all along. So if you have lost hope in the Bible promise, over 8,500,000 Jehovah's Witnesses are still seeing it so brightly Sir! wink

PEACE Mr Hairyrapunzel!

May you have PEACE! smiley

Your jehovah is not coming and will never come. The earlier you realise it the better. Na still inside your head and magazine e go still dey.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Your jehovah is not coming and will never come. The earlier you realise it the better. Na still inside your head and magazine e go still dey.

I can understand you Sir! cheesy

Just try to erase Matthew 6:10 from your copy of the Bible or try to convince Bible readers that verse 10 of Matthew 6 is not part of Jesus' words or better still convince them that Jesus never existed. Either of these three will bring you a brief relief Sir. Luke 16:24
But as for 8,500,000 Jehovah's Witnesses across the globe, we can't stop preaching and teaching those who wish to hear about God's Kingdom! Act 4:20

So PEACE Mr Hairyrapunzel,

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

You're not getting my point Sir! cheesy

I studied several publications of the Watchtower before i got baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Just as those who remained Christians in the first century also spent days listening to Jesus before they could trust him completely. But it all started with a simple and straight forward presentation that catches attention so that interested audience are thirsty for more of what Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses have got to say! wink

They never came telling me "you need to study all these books before you become a Christian"! Just as Jesus never told his audience from the start that it will cost them timeless studying and associating with him or his followers before they can qualify as fully competent and completely equipped Christians! cheesy

They made a short, straight forward presentation that's filled with vital points. This led me to realize that this messengers are wiser than all those i've met in the past. So i want to get to the root of their powerful sense of discretion, that's what led me to start digging into all their publications.

Of course i've met thousands of religious sects in my life but none has that power filled and convincing presentation like the Jehovah's Witnesses. I guess that's why the religious leaders of Christendom always warn their members not to allow Jehovah's Witnesses to say a word whenever they come preaching at their doors! wink

Na today I know you. Hahahahahaha

Here you are 48 hours ago below

MAXIMUS69: if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28

Achorladey: 24 hours ago it was JESUS SHORT PRESENTATION. This morning it has change again to "SPENT DAYS LISTENING" "DIGGING INTO ALL THEIR PRESENTATION"

Maximus69: They never came telling me "you need to study all these books before you become a Christian"! Just as Jesus never told his audience from the start that it will cost them timeless studying and associating with him or his followers before they can qualify as fully competent and completely equipped Christians

Achorladey: It captures HOW YOU GO BACK AND FORTH whenever I guess to discuss with you. Yes they never tell you to STUDY ALL THE BOOKS, but it is ON record you DID NOT get BAPTIZED that same DAY. So why didnt you BAPTIZE the same day since their presentation CAPTURES YOUR IMAGINATION? I asked you to READ Acts 2: 14-41 which you have read but since it did not support your POSITIONS, your STORY CHANGED to I did not understand your position.

How will you UNDERSTAND when you cannot even read "MY SHORT EPISTLE" as said by you. Yet you stated clearly PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR should be EXTENSIVE in their study. E get as e be.

Maximus69: guess that's why the religious leaders of Christendom always warn their members not to allow Jehovah's Witnesses to say a word whenever they come preaching at their doors!

Achorladey: Guess that's why the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses always warn their members not to allow or collect leaflets or fliers or other materials from "CHRISTENDOM" members and its leaders whenever they COME PREACHING.

Oga Maximus69, you see am. It becomes a case of kettle calling the pot black.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
achorladey:

Na today I know you. Hahahahahaha

Here you are 48 hours ago below

MAXIMUS69: if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28

Achorladey: 24 hours ago it was JESUS SHORT PRESENTATION. This morning it has change again to "SPENT DAYS LISTENING" "DIGGING INTO ALL THEIR PRESENTATION"

Maximus69: They never came telling me "you need to study all these books before you become a Christian"! Just as Jesus never told his audience from the start that it will cost them timeless studying and associating with him or his followers before they can qualify as fully competent and completely equipped Christians

Achorladey: It captures HOW YOU GO BACK AND FORTH whenever I guess to discuss with you. Yes they never tell you to STUDY ALL THE BOOKS, but it is ON record you DID NOT get BAPTIZED that same DAY. So why didnt you BAPTIZE the same day since their presentation CAPTURES YOUR IMAGINATION? I asked you to READ Acts 2: 14-41 which you have read but since it did not support your POSITIONS, your STORY CHANGED to I did not understand your position.

How will you UNDERSTAND when you cannot even read "MY SHORT EPISTLE" as said by you. Yet you stated clearly PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR should be EXTENSIVE in their study. E get as e be.

Maximus69: guess that's why the religious leaders of Christendom always warn their members not to allow Jehovah's Witnesses to say a word whenever they come preaching at their doors!

Achorladey: Guess that's why the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses always warn their members not to allow or collect leaflets or fliers or other materials from "CHRISTENDOM" members and its leaders whenever they COME PREACHING.

Oga Maximus69, you see am. It becomes a case of kettle calling the pot black.

Perhaps an illustration might help pass the message across to you Sir! cheesy

A child is born in the hospital by a woman, the child is given to the mother after ascertaining its condition. The child is taken home and grew up to know the
©father
©brothers
©sisters
©uncles
©aunties
©nephews
©nieces and so on.

Before the child could get along easily with all these people and learn to trust them as relatives, it will first of all know and trust one person very well (the mother) who makes most of the introduction regarding other relatives.

But remember that the child was first given to the mother who passed through agonizing labour pains, only to survive and been introduced to the newly born baby.

The child although may have grown over the years keeping the faces of all these people in his brains, but for a stranger to suddenly appear from nowhere and start telling the child to stop trusting all these people is not easy.

So each time that stranger comes around, just one or two short presentations filled with vital points will help the child to know that he is missing something, and that thing mustn't be in the hidden if the stranger truthfully have something worthwhile!

Jehovah's Witnesses have been coming several times to discuss with me, i often discard them but it was one single presentation that caught my attention before i started giving them audience. You've posted so much on Nairaland and i've read most of your posts. One thing that i noticed is that you don't have anything unique to say. Your ideology is (there are many religious Christian groups) but i am one of those who strongly believe that One God must be worship in just one unique form.

That's how i began loosing interest in your post Sir, perhaps i'll find something unique or worthwhile in your post. But before then, your post must be brief and straight to the point! smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Perhaps an illustration might help pass the message across to you Sir! cheesy

A child is born in the hospital by a woman, the child is given to the mother after ascertaining its condition. The child is taken home and grew up to know the
©father
©brothers
©sisters
©uncles
©aunties
©nephews
©nieces and so on.

Before the child could get along easily with all these people and learn to trust them as relatives, it will first of all know and trust one person very well (the mother) who makes most of the introduction regarding other relatives.

But remember that the child was first given to the mother who passed through agonizing labour pains, only to survive and been introduced to the newly born baby.

The child although may have grown over the years keeping the faces of all these people in his brains, but for a stranger to suddenly appear from nowhere and start telling the child to stop trusting all these people is not easy.

So each time that stranger comes around, just one or two short presentations filled with vital points will help the child to know that he is missing something, and that thing mustn't be in the hidden if the stranger truthfully have something worthwhile!

Jehovah's Witnesses have been coming several times to discuss with me, i often discard them but it was one single presentation that caught my attention before i started giving them audience. You've posted so much on Nairaland and i've read most of your posts. One thing that i noticed is that you don't have anything unique to say. Your ideology is (there are many religious Christian groups) but i am one of those who strongly believe that One God must be worship in just one unique form.

That's how i began loosing interest in your post Sir, perhaps i'll find something unique or worthwhile in your post. But before then, your post must be brief and straight to the point! smiley

You will eventually write your epistles just like mine, just be patient. I will repeat what brought this latest discussion with you is simply because you went ahead to state so many things concerning non denominated Christian that you can't even defend from the scriptures. Even the scriptures you cited were clearly read and explained but you ignore simply because it is not what you expect when they were explained. The reason you termed it "MY EPISTLE".

I decided to pipe low simply because after exalting yourself as a PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR. My next post made me see less to be desired about what you call yourself. You went as far as grouping some as FALSE PROPHETS and FALSE PROPHECIES blah blah blah its all in that epistle, but you couldn't respond.

You even went ahead to state you are SKEPTICAL about me. Its not a thing of worry to me. What made you SKEPTICAL I know is contained in that EPISTLE and I know you know. No problem.

Then your GOING BACK and FORTH CONTINUES in this same post. Did your FIRST PRESENTATION that caught your ATTENTION got you BAPTIZED. Obviously NO.

Maximus69: That was the arrangement set by Jesus himself in the first century {Luke 11:23} if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course PRUDENT SCHOLARS OF GOD'S WORD will make a THOROUGH SEARCH to ASCERTAIN THAT ONE AND ONLY AUTHENTIC SOURCE! Matthew 24:24-28

Achorladey: You remember the above from the initial post I responded to. I know you do.
The keyword that has extended this discussion this far is simply all words in UPPERCASE. Yet Acts 2: 14-41 tells me a first presentation that is as LONG as what you TERMED my EPISTLE made those listening turn around and got baptized and even received the holy spirit. They were not EVEN SCHOLARS paapaa some ORDINARY UNLETTERED men. Even Peter delivering the address is NOT a scholar. The master aptly said it that his words are not to be revealed to INTELLECTUALS. Yet you been a SCHOLAR could have taken your time to digest my response. Why were those addressed by Peter able to turn around? They were able because they patiently wait and listen through then asked.......

Acts 2: 37-39 Now when they heard this, they were acutely distressed and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “What should we do, brothers?” 38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is for you and your children, and for all who are far away, as MANY AS THE LORD OUR GOD will call to HIMSELF.

What was your first SALVO about my response to your initial POST. I repeat again it states its an EPISTLE. Its too LONG. Your next SALVO was your SKEPTICAL about the INDIVIDUAL behind the POST.

Its all CAPTURED up THERE
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
achorladey:

You will eventually write your epistles just like mine, just be patient. I will repeat what brought this latest discussion with you is simply because you went ahead to state so many things concerning non denominated Christian that you can't even defend from the scriptures. Even the scriptures you cited were clearly read and explained but you ignore simply because it is not what you expect when they were explained. The reason you termed it "MY EPISTLE".

I decided to pipe low simply because after exalting yourself as a PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR. My next post made me see less to be desired about what you call yourself. You went as far as grouping some as FALSE PROPHETS and FALSE PROPHECIES blah blah blah its all in that epistle, but you couldn't respond.

You even went ahead to state you are SKEPTICAL about me. Its not a thing of worry to me. What made you SKEPTICAL I know is contained in that EPISTLE and I know you know. No problem.

Then your GOING BACK and FORTH CONTINUES in this same post. Did your FIRST PRESENTATION that caught your ATTENTION got you BAPTIZED. Obviously NO.

Maximus69: That was the arrangement set by Jesus himself in the first century {Luke 11:23} if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course PRUDENT SCHOLARS OF GOD'S WORD will make a THOROUGH SEARCH to ASCERTAIN THAT ONE AND ONLY AUTHENTIC SOURCE! Matthew 24:24-28

Achorladey: You remember the above from the initial post I responded to. I know you do.
The keyword that has extended this discussion this far is simply all words in UPPERCASE. Yet Acts 2: 14-41 tells me a first presentation that is as LONG as what you TERMED my EPISTLE made those listening turn around and got baptized and even received the holy spirit. They were not EVEN SCHOLARS paapaa some ORDINARY UNLETTERED men. Even Peter delivering the address is NOT a scholar. The master aptly said it that his words are not to be revealed to INTELLECTUALS. Yet you been a SCHOLAR could have taken your time to digest my response. Why were those addressed by Peter able to turn around? They were able because they patiently wait and listen through then asked.......

Acts 2: 37-39 Now when they heard this, they were acutely distressed and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “What should we do, brothers?” 38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is for you and your children, and for all who are far away, as MANY AS THE LORD OUR GOD will call to HIMSELF.

What was your first SALVO about my response to your initial POST. I repeat again it states its an EPISTLE. Its too LONG. Your next SALVO was your SKEPTICAL about the INDIVIDUAL behind the POST.
Its all CAPTURED up THERE

Hmmmmmmmm! smiley

OK let me break it down perhaps you'll notice why we're both like parallel lines that can never meet! wink

I said all those who strongly believe that there must be one single authentic source of spiritual guidance since there is just one God are Jehovah's Witnesses. They will never be satisfied until they're converted into watchtower family.

All those who believe God can be worshipped in different way as long as the worshippers have good intentions can never become one of the watchtower family, even if such a person was born or brought up by members of the watchtower he/she will continue to harbour resentment until they take their leave. But one thing is sure, they will continue to criticise the organization instead of forgetting us completely!

It's obvious you don't accept all forms of worship as Christians!
So what do you think, can someone worshiping under the direction of our Governing Body be a real Christian?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

I can understand you Sir! cheesy

Just try to erase Matthew 6:10 from your copy of the Bible or try to convince Bible readers that verse 10 of Matthew 6 is not part of Jesus' words or better still convince them that Jesus never existed. Either of these three will bring you a brief relief Sir. Luke 16:24
But as for 8,500,000 Jehovah's Witnesses across the globe, we can't stop preaching and teaching those who wish to hear about God's Kingdom! Act 4:20

So PEACE Mr Hairyrapunzel,

You can keep preaching your jehovah's government/kingdom not my business but it doesn't change the fact that your jehovah's kingdom is never going to come. The only place it will come is inside your head and inside watchtower magazine.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm! smiley

OK let me break it down perhaps you'll notice why we're both like parallel lines that can never meet! wink

I said all those who strongly believe that there must be one single authentic source of spiritual guidance since there is just one God are Jehovah's Witnesses. They will never be satisfied until they're converted into watchtower family.

All those who believe God can be worshipped in different way as long as the worshippers have good intentions can never become one of the watchtower family, even if such a person was born or brought up by members of the watchtower he/she will continue to harbour resentment until they take their leave. But one thing is sure, they will continue to criticise the organization instead of forgetting us completely!

It's obvious you don't accept all forms of worship as Christians!
So what do you think, can someone worshiping under the direction of our Governing Body be a real Christian?

Achorladey: Here it is again below......

Achorladey: here you are again...... adding another direction to your initial statement. There are numerous other religion that agree with the BELOW are THEY JWS TOO? Do you associate with them? For over 14 centuries that are increasing in number yet they are not JWS. Hope you catch the drift. They are more than SATISFY where they are, equally aware of who the JWS are and do not bother themselves about whatever the JWS preach or do.

Maximus69: I said all those who strongly believe that there must be one single authentic source of spiritual guidance since there is just one God are Jehovah's Witnesses. They will never be satisfied until they're converted into watchtower family.

Achorladey: when you read what I highlighted initially you will soon sort out the difference as it relates to your first response to our latest conversation

Maximus69: But one thing is sure, they will continue to criticise the organization instead of forgetting us completely!

Achorladey: This is one area you make me laugh..........when Johnw47 said he is a non denominated Christian, why do you go ABOUT CRITICIZING his STANCE. But here you are saying others will keep criticizing the organization you are a member of. Take closer look at it all are you REALLY SURE THEY are CRITICISMS? Had you read the epistle and respond in line you will understand better.

Maximus69: It's obvious you don't accept all forms of worship as Christians!

Achorladey: What form of worship is acceptable from the scriptures as cited by you in part of the epistle I sent earlier as captured in John 4:23, 24? Back and forth as usual.

Maximus69: So what do you think,

Achorladey: Check my comment before this and if possible the #EPISTLE#

Maximus69: can someone worshiping under the direction of our Governing Body be a real Christian?

Achorladey: Did the scriptures cited by you ask you to worship UNDER THE DIRECTION of the GOVERNING BODY. Had you read the part that relates to the GOVERNING BODY in that EPISTLE, you will get to know.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey: Here it is again below......

Achorladey: here you are again...... adding another direction to your initial statement. There are numerous other religion that agree with the BELOW are THEY JWS TOO? Do you associate with them? For over 14 centuries that are increasing in number yet they are not JWS. Hope you catch the drift. They are more than SATISFY where they are, equally aware of who the JWS are and do not bother themselves about whatever the JWS preach or do.

Maximus69: I said all those who strongly believe that there must be one single authentic source of spiritual guidance since there is just one God are Jehovah's Witnesses. They will never be satisfied until they're converted into watchtower family.

Achorladey: when you read what I highlighted initially you will soon sort out the difference as it relates to your first response to our latest conversation

Maximus69: But one thing is sure, they will continue to criticise the organization instead of forgetting us completely!

Achorladey: This is one area you make me laugh..........when Johnw47 said he is a non denominated Christian, why do you go ABOUT CRITICIZING his STANCE. But here you are saying others will keep criticizing the organization you are a member of. Take closer look at it all are you REALLY SURE THEY are CRITICISMS? Had you read the epistle and respond in line you will understand better.

Maximus69: It's obvious you don't accept all forms of worship as Christians!

Achorladey: What form of worship is acceptable from the scriptures as cited by you in part of the epistle I sent earlier as captured in John 4:23, 24? Back and forth as usual.

Maximus69: So what do you think,

Achorladey: Check my comment before this and if possible the #EPISTLE#

Maximus69: can someone worshiping under the direction of our Governing Body be a real Christian?

Achorladey: Did the scriptures cited by you ask you to worship UNDER THE DIRECTION of the GOVERNING BODY. Had you read the part that relates to the GOVERNING BODY in that EPISTLE, you will get to know.

So according to your own understanding of the scriptures, am i a Christian?

When i started listening to Jehovah's Witnesses, i asked them lots of questions and once they've notice that i'm interested in straight forward answers, they'll answer either YES or NO, then they'll back up their answers with scriptural quotations.

Please can you try doing the same?

Because i want to start asking the way i was asking them back then. I warned them that as a military officer, i hate suspense when i'm asking serious questions i want straight forward answers but you can confirm the authenticity of your answer by quoting the scriptures to back it up! smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You can keep preaching your jehovah's government/kingdom not my business but it doesn't change the fact that your jehovah's kingdom is never going to come. The only place it will come is inside your head and inside watchtower magazine.

It's OK Sir,

But we're still going about infusing Jehovah's Kingdom in the brains of those who listens to us! cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

So according to your own understanding of the scriptures, am i a Christian?

When i started listening to Jehovah's Witnesses, i asked them lots of questions and once they've notice that i'm interested in straight forward answers, they'll answer either YES or NO, then they'll back up their answers with scriptural quotations.

Because i want to start asking the way i was asking them back then. I warned them that as a military officer, i hate suspense when i'm asking serious questions i want straight forward answers but you can confirm the authenticity of your answer by quoting the scriptures to back it up! smiley

I think you are an IDOL WORSHIPPER ni not a CHRISTIAN. Hahahahahahah. Can you IMAGINE the QUESTION on this same THREAD, not a different THREAD oooooo.

After all said and DONE it still boils down to CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Maximus69 are you a CHRISTIAN? Your response is as GOOD as mine. Except you DENY

Maximus69: When i started listening to Jehovah's Witnesses, i asked them lots of questions and once they've notice that i'm interested in straight forward answers, they'll answer either YES or NO, then they'll back up their answers with scriptural quotations.

Achorladey: Coming from the same Maximus69 who cannot read a follow up response to his post but rather TAGGED the response an EPISTLE. All the numerous answers contained in that EPISTLE have you read it and respond in line. Asking for a YES/NO answer. PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLARS na him we dey CALL YOU now.

Maximus69: Because i want to start asking the way i was asking them back then. I warned them that as a military officer, i hate suspense when i'm asking serious questions i want straight forward answers but you can confirm the authenticity of your answer by quoting the scriptures to back it up! smiley

Achorladey: Are you for REAL? So you can be SERIOUS Hahahaha. Go back to my EPISTLE and respond in line. What brought me back to the thread was addressed in there. All the scriptures cited by you was well addressed in there. Did you bother to read and RESPOND?

The answer is NO. Its TOO LONG and its an EPISTLE. Military this military that, warning here and there. E get as e be for you.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jesus said: give back to God what belongs to God, and give back to Caesar what belongs to him, even today it is still a custom to pay taxes, everything we purchased either it is land or building kingdom hall is taxed..
Jesus said: Submit to Government {Romans 13:1-2} Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
Maximus69:

Wow!

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you oooooooo! smiley

So there are people i Maximum (a newly convert amongst Jehovah's Witnesses) need to expatiate what Jesus said regarding paying of taxes! cheesy

OK let me explain to you what Jesus said, perhaps you can have a contrary and better explanation! cheesy

The inscriptions on the currencies you're using as means of exchange in the world today carries pictures of Politicians (Caesar).Matthew 22:16-20

So i need not argue with Caesar if he's demanding what rightly belongs to him, after all his pictures as in image is boldly inscribed on what he is asking from me! Luke 20:23-25

But when it comes to my whole soul loyalty, that's when i have to tell Caesar "even if you're going to kill me, i won't give that to you. It belongs only to JEHOVAH (my God)"

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses are paying our taxes to the secular authorities {Romans 13:7} but when they're demanding that we swear our allegiance to them by means of a national anthem or pledge we will emphatically say "NO!"

Thanks for giving me the privilege to teach you! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
{ Hebrews 1:8, Psalm 45:6} Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
Janosky:
** Why is your fraud Hebrew 1:8 different from the original copy ("Your throne is from God"wink of Psalms 45:6?
If we were to look back a little in time-this is the same KJ Version the JW's had printed on their pressers back in the day, the Watchtower didn't change the verse to {Your throne is from God} back then, matter of fact the Watchtower had left these verses in the bible for everyone to see "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever! Obviously back in those day's 'certain personal in the Watchtower had actually believed.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

It's OK Sir,

But we're still going about infusing Jehovah's Kingdom in the brains of those who listens to us! cheesy

Keep infusing it isn't my biz. The bottom line is that Last last na only inside your head and watchtower magazine your jehovah's kingdom will come in other words, it ain't real.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Janosky, Barrister, OneJ and a host of my brothers

™false jw mad max
you cannot see that Janosky and OneJ is the same poster
but then you false jw's are blinded as bats:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 11, 2019
achorladey:

I think you are an IDOL WORSHIPPER ni not a CHRISTIAN. Hahahahahahah. Can you IMAGINE the QUESTION on this same THREAD, not a different THREAD oooooo.

After all said and DONE it still boils down to CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Maximus69 are you a CHRISTIAN? Your response is as GOOD as mine. Except you DENY

Maximus69: When i started listening to Jehovah's Witnesses, i asked them lots of questions and once they've notice that i'm interested in straight forward answers, they'll answer either YES or NO, then they'll back up their answers with scriptural quotations.

Achorladey: Coming from the same Maximus69 who cannot read a follow up response to his post but rather TAGGED the response an EPISTLE. All the numerous answers contained in that EPISTLE have you read it and respond in line. Asking for a YES/NO answer. PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLARS na him we dey CALL YOU now.

Maximus69: Because i want to start asking the way i was asking them back then. I warned them that as a military officer, i hate suspense when i'm asking serious questions i want straight forward answers but you can confirm the authenticity of your answer by quoting the scriptures to back it up! smiley

Achorladey: Are you for REAL? So you can be SERIOUS Hahahaha. Go back to my EPISTLE and respond in line. What brought me back to the thread was addressed in there. All the scriptures cited by you was well addressed in there. Did you bother to read and RESPOND?

The answer is NO. Its TOO LONG and its an EPISTLE. Military this military that, warning here and there. E get as e be for you.

Good!

Your answer is NO!
Because i stand firm for the one and only teaching that i found true after a thorough study!

Well i've also noticed that all other religious groups around are claiming Christians because they're strictly following the teachings of their religious title chiefs (just as Jehovah's Witnesses also does)

So are they Christians or pagans like me?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Keep infusing it isn't my biz. The bottom line is that Last last na only inside your head and watchtower magazine your jehovah's kingdom will come in other words, it ain't real.

@bolded

Means God's Kingdom and it's Jesus' own idea! We only use the divine name to distinguish it from other gods.

And the last bolded you said it's not real

So i can fully grasp your stand Sir. Well if God's Kingdom is real or not i suppose the person you're to express your grievances is the initiator of that ideology (Jesus) not those who are preaching and teaching their fellow man what Jesus commanded! Matthew 6:10, 10:7 wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 11, 2019
brocab:
Jesus said: give back to God what belongs to God, and give back to Caesar what belongs to him, even today it is still a custom to pay taxes, everything we purchased either it is land or building kingdom hall is taxed..
Jesus said: Submit to Government {Romans 13:1-2} Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!! grin

You're 100% correct Sir!

The only error in you post is that quotation, please Sir it's Paul's words NOT Jesus.

But all the same they're both working for the same person so no problem.

Well that's why Jehovah's Witnesses will never protest against those in the authorities!
We're to pay them
©Taxes
©fear
©honour
Just as Jesus and all other faithful servants of Jehovah in ancient times often do, it's just our whole soul loyalty as in devotion that belongs to JEHOVAH alone! smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Good!

Your answer is NO!
Because i stand firm for the one and only teaching that i found true after a thorough study!

Well i've also noticed that all other religious groups around are claiming Christians because they're strictly following the teachings of their religious title chiefs (just as Jehovah's Witnesses also does)

So are they Christians or pagans like me?

What a response, you mean you are not a CHRISTIAN? Hahahahaha

But what do these say about you CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

MAXIMUS69: Because i stand firm for the one and only teaching that i found true after a thorough study

Achorladey: Stand for whatever you want to stand for, what brought my attention yo your post is GOING AGAINST someone STANCE when you don't even understand why they had decided to take such STAND.

Maximus69: Well I've also noticed that all other religious groups around are claiming Christians because they're strictly following the teachings of their religious title chiefs (just as Jehovah's Witnesses also does)

Achorladey: Interesting, so where is the DIFFERENCE between you and the OTHER denominated Christians. You should still remember the below....... under 24hours ago

Oga Maximus69, you see am. It becomes a case of kettle calling the pot black

Maximus69: So are they Christians or pagans like me?

Achorladey: what did you states THEY CLAIMS to be UP THERE? Just as you failed to comprehend the first question contained in that post before this one. Here is another one..........for example.....The redeemed CHRISTIAN church of God....... Are they CHRISTIANS.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!! grin

You're 100% correct Sir!

The only error in you post is that quotation, please Sir it's Paul's words NOT Jesus.

But all the same they're both working for the same person so no problem.

Well that's why Jehovah's Witnesses will never protest against those in the authorities!
We're to pay them
©Taxes
©fear
©honour
Just as Jesus and all other faithful servants of Jehovah in ancient times often do, it's just our whole soul loyalty as in devotion that belongs to JEHOVAH alone! smiley

Maximus69: You're 100% correct Sir!

The only error in you post is that quotation

Achorladey: You see am, how can someone you stated to be 100% correct still has error.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

he kept accusing and cursing us repeatedly
So Janosky is responding to johnw47 the way Jesus responded to Pharisees wink

however the truth is, that you and janosky/OneJ
first posted to me, and with bad mouths

but such is you a habitual liar, like your father and god:

Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you think God doesn't see:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2019
achorladey:

What a response, you mean you are not a CHRISTIAN? Hahahahaha

But what do these say about you CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

MAXIMUS69: Because i stand firm for the one and only teaching that i found true after a thorough study

Achorladey: Stand for whatever you want to stand for, what brought my attention yo your post is GOING AGAINST someone STANCE when you don't even understand why they had decided to take such STAND.

Maximus69: Well I've also noticed that all other religious groups around are claiming Christians because they're strictly following the teachings of their religious title chiefs (just as Jehovah's Witnesses also does)

Achorladey: Interesting, so where is the DIFFERENCE between you and the OTHER denominated Christians. You should still remember the below....... under 24hours ago

Oga Maximus69, you see am. It becomes a case of kettle calling the pot black

Maximus69: So are they Christians or pagans like me?

Achorladey: what did you states THEY CLAIMS to be UP THERE? Just as you failed to comprehend the first question contained in that post before this one. Here is another one..........for example.....The redeemed CHRISTIAN church of God....... Are they CHRISTIANS.

You see! wink

This is why i said your posts lacks substance. Now i'm ready to flow along with you by asking straight forward questions to know exactly what you're trying to say, but instead you're dragging matters backward!

Jehovah's Witnesses never refer me to the faith i hold in the past, they just go straight to present what they've got. And when i ask them questions they go straight to their own answers backing it with the scriptures.

You don't need to keep driving me back to what Jehovah's Witnesses taught me, i know that and it's now registered in my brains. It's when your own presentation beats what i have in mind that i'll start making comparison! wink

That's why you guys fail woefully to get converts that are strong in your teachings! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: You're 100% correct Sir!

The only error in you post is that quotation

Achorladey: You see am, how can someone you stated to be 100% correct still has error.

Yes Sir! Every word is just as written in the scriptures, just that he misplaced Jesus' words with that of Apostle Paul!

And this is another way you guys do fail to convert people. Jehovah's Witnesses will not intervene in the discussion someone discussing with them is having with another person. They will mind their business by focusing on what that one is discussing with them!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2019
when a person becomes a believer in Christ, one of the first things he does
is to become truthful, like the Lord is truthful
the Lord Jesus is "the truth"

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

when false jw's becomes a believer of their elders and witchpower, one on the first things he does
is to become a non stop liar, like his god satan is a liar
their god satan is the father of lies:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Yes Sir! Every word is just as written in the scriptures, just that he misplaced Jesus' words with that of Apostle Paul!

And this is another way you guys do fail to convert people. Jehovah's Witnesses will not intervene in the discussion someone discussing with them is having with another person. They will mind their business by focusing on what that one is discussing with them!

no vex, I only draw your attention to it Oga maximus69.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

You see! wink

This is why i said your posts lacks substance. Now i'm ready to flow along with you by asking straight forward questions to know exactly what you're trying to say, but instead you're dragging matters backward!

Jehovah's Witnesses never refer me to the faith i hold in the past, they just go straight to present what they've got. And when i ask them questions they go straight to their own answers backing it with the scriptures.

You don't need to keep driving me back to what Jehovah's Witnesses taught me, i know that and it's now registered in my brains. It's when your own presentation beats what i have in mind that i'll start making comparison! wink

That's why you guys fail woefully to get converts that are strong in your teachings! wink

Hahahaha........ did you read the epistle I sent in previously? No, did I answer your previous questions up to the one you have raised till now. Yes.

Even questions I answered YES for came back as NO to you. Hope you catch the drift.

Maximus69: That's why you guys FAIL woefully to get CONVERTS that are strong in your teachings.

Achorladey: when they ask you to show statistics to indicate how woefully they have failed you will not provide.

Maximus69: Jehovah's Witnesses never refer me to the faith i hold in the past, they just go straight to present what they've got.

Achorladey: Read the below as copied from one of the books published by the organization you are a member of. Then decide if they indeed refer you BACK or NOT.

The Right Way to Worship God

MOST religions claim that they teach the truth about God. But that is not possible, because religions teach very different things about who God is and how we should worship him. How can we know the right way to worship God? Jehovah is the only one who can tell us how we should worship him.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2019
achorladey:

Hahahaha........ did you read the epistle I sent in previously? No, did I answer your previous questions up to the one you have raised till now. Yes.

Even questions I answered YES for came back as NO to you. Hope you catch the drift.

Maximus69: That's why you guys FAIL woefully to get CONVERTS that are strong in your teachings.

Achorladey: when they ask you to show statistics to indicate how woefully they have failed you will not provide.

Maximus69: Jehovah's Witnesses never refer me to the faith i hold in the past, they just go straight to present what they've got.

Achorladey: Read the below as copied from one of the books published by the organization you are a member of. Then decide if they indeed refer you BACK or NOT.

The Right Way to Worship God

MOST religions claim that they teach the truth about God. But that is not possible, because religions teach very different things about who God is and how we should worship him. How can we know the right way to worship God? Jehovah is the only one who can tell us how we should worship him.

There you go again, dragging matters backward! wink

Didn't i tell you that "it's until i start developing confidence and trust in you before i can think of reading your lengthy epistle?"

My friend, you can't teach God's word! wink

When you're dealing with someone above twenty years of age, you must respect their opinion and listen with interest if you truthfully need to correct them

It's when they're arguing or trying to debate with you that you begin to go sarcastic NOT when someone is calmly asking you questions from the deepest part of their hearts. That's not the time to start attacking them for what they've done to you in the past! wink

Jehovah's Witnesses never refer me to all those arguments i had with them before i started asking thought provoking questions from the deepest part of my heart. They are the best teachers ever!
They're very observant to notice when someone is ready to ask them questions from his mind and whether you're asking to tempt them or not, they just go straight to their presentations backing it from the scriptures.
You're not smart enough to grasp simple logic Sir! Imagine bringing up the issue of Watchtower publications that took Jehovah's Witnesses almost fifteen years of persistency to build my trust before i started reading it page to page with keen interest. Do you think it's just within a day, week or month that they're able to convince me before i started reading Watchtower publications? cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

Means God's Kingdom and it's Jesus' own idea! We only use the divine name to distinguish it from other gods.

And the last bolded you said it's not real

So i can fully grasp your stand Sir. Well if God's Kingdom is real or not i suppose the person you're to express your grievances is the initiator of that ideology (Jesus) not those who are preaching and teaching their fellow man what Jesus commanded! Matthew 6:10, 10:7 wink

Whether you like it or not your jehovah's kingdom is not coming. Deal with it. The only place it will ever come is inside your head and in watchtower magazine.
It isn't real because it's only inside the head of jehovah's witnesses and in their watchtower magazines.
It has never happened and will never happen so it isn't real.
Take heart you hear. Don't commit suicide o
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Whether you like it or not your jehovah's kingdom is not coming. Deal with it. The only place it will ever come is inside your head and in watchtower magazine.
It isn't real because it's only inside the head of jehovah's witnesses and in their watchtower magazines.

I have heard you Sir! Luke 6:45 cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

I have heard you Sir! Luke 6:45 cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
achorladey:

no vex, I only draw your attention to it Oga maximus69.

Well that's why you're not qualified to preach or teach like JWs! wink

Several times they find me debating in support of what i knew in Islam, claiming that Islam is the one and only true way to worship God acceptably. Jehovah's Witnesses will just ignore as if they're not seeing me, even when i'm saying things they knew is totally out of context like "God has no wife so it's impossible for him to have a son"

I will never forget what one of them told me back then "it's obvious you're one of Jehovah's sheep" he noticed that my interest is in PURE WORSHIP so they took their time to enter me with their teachings but respectfully and always straight to the point. Do you think i will agree from the start if they initially told me "you have to study many publications of the Watchtower and continue studying it weekly to become a Christian"?

Well that's what Jesus meant when he called them FISHERS OF MEN. Matthew 4:19 Mark 1:17, Luke 5:10

No fisher goes fishing as if you want to trap the fishes, you go with wisdom! Matthew 10:16
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

There you go again, dragging matters backward! wink

Didn't i tell you that "it's until i start developing confidence and trust in you before i can think of reading your lengthy epistle?"

My friend, you can't teach God's word! wink

When you're dealing with someone above twenty years of age, you must respect their opinion and listen with interest if you truthfully need to correct them

It's when they're arguing or trying to debate with you that you begin to go sarcastic NOT when someone is calmly asking you questions from the deepest part of their hearts. That's not the time to start attacking them for what they've done to you in the past! wink

Jehovah's Witnesses never refer me to all those arguments i had with them before i started asking thought provoking questions from the deepest part of my heart. They are the best teachers ever!
They're very observant to notice when someone is ready to ask them questions from his mind and whether you're asking to tempt them or not, they just go straight to their presentations backing it from the scriptures.
You're not smart enough to grasp simple logic Sir! Imagine bringing up the issue of Watchtower publications that took Jehovah's Witnesses almost fifteen years of persistency to build my trust before i started reading it page to page with keen interest. Do you think it's just within a day, week or month that they're able to convince me before i started reading Watchtower publications? cheesy

Maximus69: There you go again, dragging matters backward!

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha, you must be trying hard to find consolation in that statement above.

Maximus69: Didn't i tell you that "it's until i start developing confidence and trust in you before i can think of reading your lengthy epistle?"

Achorladey: My encounter with you didn't start today so you develop confidence in me or not is not a thing of WORRY for me who brought SKEPTICISM into the issue? it's YOU, who brought confidence into the same issue? Same YOU. When I joined the discussion, it was not based on SKEPTICISM and CONFIDENCE building THEORY.

No one is forcing the discussion at hand into your mind and memory. What is the name of the platform once again........NAIRALAND FORUM what does FORUM mean..... a meeting at which a SUBJECT can be discussed. Oga Maximus69 you see am.

Maximus69: My friend, you can't teach God's word!

Achorladey: a typed words coming from an individual who needs CONFIDENCE and dealing with SKEPTICISM to read a presentation in response to his post which was later TERMED an EPISTLE.

Maximus69: When you're dealing with someone above twenty years of age, you must respect their opinion and listen with interest if you truthfully need to correct them.

Achorladey: Had you read the EPISTLE you will REALIZED I did so. That's if you fall into the age bracket mentioned above.

Maximus69: It's when they're arguing or trying to debate with you that you begin to go sarcastic NOT when someone is calmly asking you questions from the deepest part of their hearts. That's not the time to start attacking them for what they've done to you in the past!

Achorladey: I answered all your question well enough using examples where necessary but over the course of the discussion, you keep side stepping and deviate into something else.

Maximus69: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEVER REFER ME TO ALL THOSE ARGUMENTS i had with them before i started asking thought provoking questions from the deepest part of my heart.

Achorladey: LAST post according to you was........."JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEVER REFER ME to the FAITH I HOLD in the PAST, they just go straight to present what they've got."

You only need to compare and contrast and see how YOU jump from PILLAR to POST in one swoop.

Maximus69: They are the best teachers ever!

Achorladey: Your palaver.

Maximus69: They're very observant to notice when someone is ready to ask them questions from his mind and whether you're asking to TEMPT THEM or NOT, they just go straight to their PRESENTATIONS backing it from the scriptures.

Achorladey: If you a JW know this, why did you start shouting CONFIDENCE and SKEPTICAL in a response to your POST here on this platform instead of STICKING to the discussion at hand and make your presentation CONTINUOUSLY.

Maximus69: You're not smart enough to grasp simple logic Sir!

Achorladey: You are the PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLARS here and master of LOGIC and your skills are CLEARLY SEEN by ALL

Maximus69: Imagine bringing up the issue of Watchtower publications that took Jehovah's Witnesses almost fifteen years of persistency to build my trust before i started reading it page to page with keen interest.

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha, you can't even make research where I cited the statement from my previous POST even when I clearly stated it was a BOOK. E get as e be.

Achorladey: Do you think it's just within a day, week or month that they're able to convince me before i started reading Watchtower publications?

Maximus69: Did you get MEDAL of HONOUR for eventually deciding to START reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.