Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (92894 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:47am On Oct 08, 2019
lying pharisee jano/onej

you have run away again smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2019
lying pharisee deceiver janosky/OneJ

you don't believe in God the Word, you deny the Lord calling Him "a god"

you don't believe in God the Holy Spirit, you deny God, calling Him "a impersonable power"

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

truly, "The mighty God" and "a god" don't equate
but such is your perverted nwt and the gullibility of you false jw's

Mat 12:32  And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

you can speak against Jesus the man and get away with it if you repent
but speaking against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven - shows the Holy Spirit is God

more showing the Holy spirit is God:

Act 5:1  But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 
Act 5:2  And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 
Act 5:3  But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 
Act 5:4  Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God
Act 5:5  And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 
Act 5:6  And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. 
Act 5:7  And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 
Act 5:8  And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 
Act 5:9  Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 
Act 5:10  Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

@bold, the Holy Spirit is God
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2019
achorladey:

What was the DENOMINATION set up when that prayer was made in John 17 you cited?
Were the DISCIPLES known as CHRISATIANS THEN?
What DENOMINATION was the LETTER contained in the book of HEBREWS sent to?
The mesaage is CLEAR ENOUGH..........
when Johnw47 made mention of non denomination Christians he knew what he was saying. Many people out there gather even in non religious settings to love one another and do fine works. You think it is only under denomination that can be achieved?

God's heavenly organization moves in a way that earthly man can't grasp unless one is strongly connected to God's earthly organization! {Ezekiel 1:4-20} Surely any good person who feels his worship will be acceptable before God during the days of Ezekiel, but is not with God's chosen people is deceiving himself! John 4:19-22

The concept changed when Jesus walked the earth, pure worship worship is no more attached to a geographical location on earth. But that doesn't mean divine wisdom will not have one authentic source, so that all worshipers of God can't be connected to one form of teaching! John 4:23-24

When God anointed some members of the Christian congregation in the first century, other Christian not part of the anointed were admonished to continue imitating their faith! Hebrew 13:7

Obviously the source of spiritual food in the first century wasn't just from different congregations. There was a central unit of control for all the congregations formed back then! Act 2:42 compared to Act 15:22-23

That was the arrangement set by Jesus himself in the first century {Luke 11:23} if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28

So we're not deceived by the seemingly divisional strategy called denominations, true Christians in the first century had one line of thought {Romans 15:5-6, 1 Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2}

That is why we decided to join individuals who are stringent over only one source of spiritual food because it's obvious they know exactly what they're doing!

God bless you Sir! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Maximus69:
Janosky, Barrister, OneJ and a host of my brothers out their love johnw47

how sickeningly pathetic

Janosky:

Shut up your mouth

you false jw's are habitual liars, you cannot stop lying post after post
showing without any doubt that you are truly off your father the devil
everyone can see that, but of course he your god has blinded you to it:

Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maximus69:

This is social media where neither you, i or anyone else could see the face of other followers of the thread. So there can't be any way to evaluate LOVE here than presenting what you believe and chatting with others to know if what you've got is Faith or Credulity.
Just through someones hand writing, the words you write and the attitude you use, evaluates what sort of love you produce towards anybody.
People write love letters that shows their feeling towards each other, the bible is a love letter, and yet we believe God is talking to us 'through us, in love.
So yes we do know how someone produces their feelings just through a letter in love.
Maximus69:
But let me warn you, if you love yourself think thoroughly about Jesus' statement when he said all other religious groups will hate his followers because of their oneness in mind! John 17:14-23
{John 18:36} When Jesus wrote this-He wasn't talking about a worldly denomination, Jesus said: His kingdom is invisible, meaning it is not of this world, and yet kingdom hall 'is visible on every corner..
Maximus69:

This is social media where neither you, i or anyone else could see the face of other followers of the thread. So there can't be any way to evaluate LOVE here than presenting what you believe and chatting with others to know if what you've got is Faith or Credulity.

We are humans, and humans were created with the inborn tendency for worship, that means people around you will like to get involved in one form of worship or another. But God only accepts worship that's undefiled, that's why most forms of worship have failed to unite the worshippers as each worshipper's involvement in worship is of the wrong motive~ SELFISHNESS

The one and only worship on this planet that's focused on helping fellow worshippers to grow spiritually is Jehovah's Witnesses, that's why it seems as if we only have that LOVE amongst ourselves! John 13:34-35

This is Social Media, the only time you can get a path on your back from all other trinitarians is when you're criticizing the JWs, apart from that try go and chat with your fellow trinitarians to see if there is oneness of thought or belief amongst you!

All what you've been doing with your fellow trinitarians here is just to support in criticizing the JWs for their oneness that's all! If you're sincere with yourself, try to sort out what you believe as Christian principles with other fellow trinitarians even those you worship inside the same building, you'll be shocked to see that each person has fashioned out his own dos and donts, while the JWs globally have the same mind on dos and donts. That's the reason why all of you are teaming against us.

But let me warn you, if you love yourself think thoroughly about Jesus' statement when he said all other religious groups will hate his followers because of their oneness in mind! John 17:14-23

So if after all your churches programs like songs, vigils, revivals, musical concerts, December retreats and so on you people can't unite as one with fellow trinitarians from other places, then know today that you people only like that group name "Christians" but are not Christians! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maximus69:

God's heavenly organization moves in a way that earthly man can't grasp unless one is strongly connected to God's earthly organization! {Ezekiel 1:4-20} Surely any good person who feels his worship will be acceptable before God during the days of Ezekiel, but is not with God's chosen people is deceiving himself! John 4:19-22

The concept changed when Jesus walked the earth, pure worship worship is no more attached to a geographical location on earth. But that doesn't mean divine wisdom will not have one authentic source, so that all worshipers of God can't be connected to one form of teaching! John 4:23-24

When God anointed some members of the Christian congregation in the first century, other Christian not part of the anointed were admonished to continue imitating their faith! Hebrew 13:7

Obviously the source of spiritual food in the first century wasn't just from different congregations. There was a central unit of control for all the congregations formed back then! Act 2:42 compared to Act 15:22-23

That was the arrangement set by Jesus himself in the first century {Luke 11:23} if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28

So we're not deceived by the seemingly divisional strategy called denominations, true Christians in the first century had one line of thought {Romans 15:5-6, 1 Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2}

That is why we decided to join individuals who are stringent over only one source of spiritual food because it's obvious they know exactly what they're doing!

God bless you Sir! wink

Maximus69: God's heavenly organization moves in a way that earthly man can't grasp unless one is strongly connected to God's earthly organization!

Achorladey: Keywords: MOVES, GRASP, STRONGLY. The concept GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION is no where taught in the scripture. Not even one scripture ever used the word in same format GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION. It's a COINED stuff by the JWS.

People don't need to MOVE or GRASP the GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION before they do the will of GOD. Jesus Christ didn't go about telling people to MOVE and GRASP GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION neither do they NEED to GET STRONGLY ATTACHED to it.

Maximus69: {Ezekiel 1:4-20}

Achorladey: You are struggling hard to FORCE A CONCEPT into that scripture you cited. Read it 100 times over you won't see anything called GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION in there.

Maximus69: Surely any good person who feels his worship will be acceptable before God during the days of Ezekiel, but is not with God's chosen people is deceiving himself!

Achorladey: Oga Maximus69 that is not what Acts 10: 34, 35 tells me........whatever you typed up there must have been from your GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION mindset.

Acts 10:34,35.....Then Peter started speaking: “I now truly understand that God does not show FAVORITISM/ PARTIALITY in dealing with people, 35 but in everyEVERY NATION( not the nation of ISRAEL alone or perhaps GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE IN THE DAYS OF EZEKIEL) the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him.

Maximus69: John 4:19-22

To preach your CONCEPT you had to cut short the scriptures you cited. obviously what you wanted is captured in SALVATION IS FROM JEWS. Before the JEWS came into existence did people of all nations not get HEARING from God. You agree.

John 4: 19-24 woman said to him, “Sir, I see that you are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you people say that the place where people must worship is in Jerusalem.” 21 Jesus said to her, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father NEITHER on this MOUNTAIN nor in JERUSALEM. 22 You people worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews. 23 But a time is coming—and now is here—when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such people to be his worshipers. 24 God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Maximus69: The concept changed when Jesus walked the earth,

Achorladey: What CONCEPT changed? I hope you don't start to contradict yourself again. It is something accustomed to you anyway.

Maximus69: pure worship is no more attached to a geographical location on earth.

Achorladey: I am wondering if it was indeed PURE why did CHRIST had to WALK the EARTH to change THE CONCEPT that was ALREADY PURE? your contradictions are becoming GLARING.

Maximus69: But that doesn't mean divine wisdom will not have one authentic source,

Achorladey: Perhaps you need a scripture to back your words above.

James 3: 17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, IMPARTIAL, and not hypocritical.

Maximus69: so that all worshipers of God can't be connected to one form of teaching! John 4:23-24

What form of teaching are we discussing here TRINITY and the ORGANIZATION CONCEPT?

Maximus69: When God anointed some members of the Christian congregation in the first century,

Achorladey: okay.....

Maximus69: other Christian not part of the anointed were admonished to continue imitating their faith! Hebrew 13:7

Achorladey: Give me an example or a name of a CHRISTIAN not ANOINTED in the FIRST CENTURY?

After sorting that, here is the scriptures cited.....

Hebrews 13:7

Remember your leaders, who spoke God’s message to you; REFLECT ON THE OUTCOME of THEIR LIVES and imitate their faith.

You SEE what you HAVE to do before you can IMITATE THEIR FAITH? Leaders under consideration here can even go far back into the AGES considering the AUDIENCE PAUL was WRITING TO............the HEBREWS. There will be nothing bad imitating lives of Moses and notable men of old when reflecting on the outcome of their LIVES. Hope you catch the DRIFT.

Maximus69: Obviously the source of spiritual food in the first century wasn't just from different congregations.

Achorladey: I am wondering who VETTED Apostles PAUL LETTERS before he sent them out to the CONGREGATION? E get as e be.

Maximus69: There was a central unit of control for all the congregations formed back then! Act 2:42 compared to Act 15:22-23

Achorladey: Acts 2:42 They were devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

Do you see anything like CENTRAL UNIT OF CONTROL THERE. Hahahahaha.

Keyword DEVOTED is not a SYNONYM for CONTROL Oga maximus69.

Acts 15:22-33 Then the apostles and elders, WITH THE WHOLE CHURCH, decided to send men chosen from among them, Judas called Barsabbas and Silas, leaders among the brothers, to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. 23 They sent this letter with them:

Did you see the WHOLE CHURCH in THERE? You make me LAUGH. I am WONDERING who are THESE WHOLE CHURCH.

Maximus69: That was the arrangement set by Jesus himself in the first century {Luke 11:23}

Achorladey: Luke 11:23 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Maximus69 are you JESUS to know who are WITH HIM or AGAINST HIM. Except you AGREE that GB of JWS are JESUS Himself then I might have a rethink.

Maximus69: if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging,

Achorladey: Where do all of them SOURCE this GUIDANCE FROM? including the non DENOMINATED CHRISTIANS

Maximus69: of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28

Achorladey: Matthew 24: 24-28 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 Remember, I have told you ahead of time. 26 So then, if someone says to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe him. 27 For just like the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

I will put you on a SPOT to really see HOW PRUDENT you are as a BIBLE SCHOLAR.

You must have seen the below......YES/NO.........

.....However, when the FULFILLMENT of our EXPECTATIONS appears to be DELAYED, it may dampen our enthusiasm. We could even lose heart. (Prov. 13:12) This HAPPENED at the beginning of the 20th CENTURY. At that time, many ANOINTED CHRISTIANS expected to receive their HEAVENLY REWARD in 1914. When that did not happen, how did faithful ones deal with their DELAYED EXPECTATIONS?

to help you a bit........Watchtower study article August 2019 Study article 1 titled "WE DO NOT GIVE UP "Paragraph 9.

Now this.............

WHO told the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS that their EXPECTED HEAVENLY REWARD will be OBTAINED in 1914?

WHO DELAYED the HEAVENLY REWARD of the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS?

Does your answer for the TWO QUESTIONS have anything to do with Matthew 24:24-28? Don't forget you are a PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR. Show it.

Maximus69: So we're not deceived by the seemingly divisional strategy called denominations,

Achorladey: When you answer the questions ABOVE I will know if you are indeed not DECEIVED by DIVISIONAL STRATEGY called DENOMINATIONS. Don't forget you are still in A DENOMINATION anyway.

Maximus69: true Christians in the first century had one line of thought {Romans 15:5-6, 1 Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2}

Achorladey: and what was that one line of THOUGHT?

Maximus69: That is why we decided to join individuals who are stringent over only one source of spiritual food because it's obvious they know exactly what they're doing!

Achorladey: every other denominated CHRISTIAN can say the above while BEATING THEIR CHEST. Nothing spectacular. You must have HEARD it BEFORE. What do you think?

Maximus69: God bless you Sir!

Achorladey: John 14:23......Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and take up residence with him.

God bless you too
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
brocab:

Just through someones hand writing, the words you write and the attitude you use, evaluates what sort of love you produce towards us.
People write love letters that shows their feeling towards each other, the bible is a love letter, and yet we believe God is talking to us 'through us, in love.
So yes we do know how someone produces their feelings just through a letter.[/colo

[color=#990000]{John 18:36}
When Jesus wrote this-He wasn't talking about a worldly denomination, Jesus said: His kingdom is not of this world.. Your kingdom hall is on every corner..
When God inspired humans to pen down the words of the scriptures, it wasn't addressed to strangers but to the descendants of his friend Abraham! James 2:23

So for someone to write something depicting that kind of love to you, both of you should be related somehow either
through blood {families}
through business {colleagues} or
through beliefs {faith}.

Note Paul's letters to the Christians in all those congregations, it's obvious he shares a lot in common with them! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

Note Jesus' letters to the congregations in Asia, it's obvious they know the person who sent them those messages!

But in this case, you're not related to my Christian brothers and sisters in any way. You even see us as agents of the devil, so how can love flow in such a situation? cheesy

It's from your own folks with whom you share the same faith that you supposed to be expecting that kind of love, NOT from Jehovah's Witnesses whom you were taught (aren't coming with your kind of teachings). 2John 10-11

We can only greet you and make our presentations, if you feel it's OK then the love we share with our fellow believers flows around you too but if not we walk away as strangers that we are to you in the first place! Matthew 20:11-13

As for our kingdom which is not of this world, you should know by now that Jehovah's Witnesses have our own government to whom we are 100% loyal. Unlike people of the world who pledges before their national anthems, Jehovah's Witnesses pledges before JEHOVAH, Jesus Christ and his 144,000 anointed brothers. That's why we don't participate in world politics nor do we protest against whatever they do because our own government is from above! Our kingdom halls is just the meeting place we congregate together for the kingdom interest that's all! smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why this lengthy epistle na?

I'm sorry it's too long for me o, so if you can break it to pieces as in bit by bit Sir.

God bless you!
achorladey:

Maximus69: God's heavenly organization moves in a way that earthly man can't grasp unless one is strongly connected to God's earthly organization!

Achorladey: Keywords: MOVES, GRASP, STRONGLY. The concept GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION is no where taught in the scripture. Not even one scripture ever used the word in same format GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION. It's a COINED stuff by the JWS.

People don't need to MOVE or GRASP the GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION before they do the will of GOD. Jesus Christ didn't go about telling people to MOVE and GRASP GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION neither do they NEED to GET STRONGLY ATTACHED to it.

Maximus69: {Ezekiel 1:4-20}

Achorladey: You are struggling hard to FORCE A CONCEPT into that scripture you cited. Read it 100 times over you won't see anything called GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION in there.

Maximus69: Surely any good person who feels his worship will be acceptable before God during the days of Ezekiel, but is not with God's chosen people is deceiving himself!

Achorladey: Oga Maximus69 that is not what Acts 10: 34, 35 tells me........whatever you typed up there must have been from your GOD'S HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION mindset.

Acts 10:34,35.....Then Peter started speaking: “I now truly understand that God does not show FAVORITISM/ PARTIALITY in dealing with people, 35 but in everyEVERY NATION( not the nation of ISRAEL alone or perhaps GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE IN THE DAYS OF EZEKIEL) the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him.

Maximus69: John 4:19-22

To preach your CONCEPT you had to cut short the scriptures you cited. obviously what you wanted is captured in SALVATION IS FROM JEWS. Before the JEWS came into existence did people of all nations not get HEARING from God. You agree.

John 4: 19-24 woman said to him, “Sir, I see that you are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you people say that the place where people must worship is in Jerusalem.” 21 Jesus said to her, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father NEITHER on this MOUNTAIN nor in JERUSALEM. 22 You people worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews. 23 But a time is coming—and now is here—when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such people to be his worshipers. 24 God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Maximus69: The concept changed when Jesus walked the earth,

Achorladey: What CONCEPT changed? I hope you don't start to contradict yourself again. It is something accustomed to you anyway.

Maximus69: pure worship is no more attached to a geographical location on earth.

Achorladey: I am wondering if it was indeed PURE why did CHRIST had to WALK the EARTH to change THE CONCEPT that was ALREADY PURE? your contradictions are becoming GLARING.

Maximus69: But that doesn't mean divine wisdom will not have one authentic source,

Achorladey: Perhaps you need a scripture to back your words above.

James 3: 17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, IMPARTIAL, and not hypocritical.

Maximus69: so that all worshipers of God can't be connected to one form of teaching! John 4:23-24

What form of teaching are we discussing here TRINITY and the ORGANIZATION CONCEPT?

Maximus69: When God anointed some members of the Christian congregation in the first century,

Achorladey: okay.....

Maximus69: other Christian not part of the anointed were admonished to continue imitating their faith! Hebrew 13:7

Achorladey: Give me an example or a name of a CHRISTIAN not ANOINTED in the FIRST CENTURY?

After sorting that, here is the scriptures cited.....

Hebrews 13:7

Remember your leaders, who spoke God’s message to you; REFLECT ON THE OUTCOME of THEIR LIVES and imitate their faith.

You SEE what you HAVE to do before you can IMITATE THEIR FAITH? Leaders under consideration here can even go far back into the AGES considering the AUDIENCE PAUL was WRITING TO............the HEBREWS. There will be nothing bad imitating lives of Moses and notable men of old when reflecting on the outcome of their LIVES. Hope you catch the DRIFT.

Maximus69: Obviously the source of spiritual food in the first century wasn't just from different congregations.

Achorladey: I am wondering who VETTED Apostles PAUL LETTERS before he sent them out to the CONGREGATION? E get as e be.

Maximus69: There was a central unit of control for all the congregations formed back then! Act 2:42 compared to Act 15:22-23

Achorladey: Acts 2:42 They were devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

Do you see anything like CENTRAL UNIT OF CONTROL THERE. Hahahahaha.

Keyword DEVOTED is not a SYNONYM for CONTROL Oga maximus69.

Acts 15:22-33 Then the apostles and elders, WITH THE WHOLE CHURCH, decided to send men chosen from among them, Judas called Barsabbas and Silas, leaders among the brothers, to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. 23 They sent this letter with them:

Did you see the WHOLE CHURCH in THERE? You make me LAUGH. I am WONDERING who are THESE WHOLE CHURCH.

Maximus69: That was the arrangement set by Jesus himself in the first century {Luke 11:23}

Achorladey: Luke 11:23 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Maximus69 are you JESUS to know who are WITH HIM or AGAINST HIM. Except you AGREE that GB of JWS are JESUS Himself then I might have a rethink.

Maximus69: if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging,

Achorladey: Where do all of them SOURCE this GUIDANCE FROM? including the non DENOMINATED CHRISTIANS

Maximus69: of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28

Achorladey: Matthew 24: 24-28 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 Remember, I have told you ahead of time. 26 So then, if someone says to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe him. 27 For just like the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

I will put you on a SPOT to really see HOW PRUDENT you are as a BIBLE SCHOLAR.

You must have seen the below......YES/NO.........

.....However, when the FULFILLMENT of our EXPECTATIONS appears to be DELAYED, it may dampen our enthusiasm. We could even lose heart. (Prov. 13:12) This HAPPENED at the beginning of the 20th CENTURY. At that time, many ANOINTED CHRISTIANS expected to receive their HEAVENLY REWARD in 1914. When that did not happen, how did faithful ones deal with their DELAYED EXPECTATIONS?

to help you a bit........Watchtower study article August 2019 Study article 1 titled "WE DO NOT GIVE UP "Paragraph 9.

Now this.............

WHO told the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS that their EXPECTED HEAVENLY REWARD will be OBTAINED in 1914?

WHO DELAYED the HEAVENLY REWARD of the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS?

Does your answer for the TWO QUESTIONS have anything to do with Matthew 24:24-28? Don't forget you are a PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR. Show it.

Maximus69: So we're not deceived by the seemingly divisional strategy called denominations,

Achorladey: When you answer the questions ABOVE I will know if you are indeed not DECEIVED by DIVISIONAL STRATEGY called DENOMINATIONS. Don't forget you are still in A DENOMINATION anyway.

Maximus69: true Christians in the first century had one line of thought {Romans 15:5-6, 1 Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2}

Achorladey: and what was that one line of THOUGHT?

Maximus69: That is why we decided to join individuals who are stringent over only one source of spiritual food because it's obvious they know exactly what they're doing!

Achorladey: every other denominated CHRISTIAN can say the above while BEATING THEIR CHEST. Nothing spectacular. You must have HEARD it BEFORE. What do you think?

Maximus69: God bless you Sir!

Achorladey: John 14:23......Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and take up residence with him.

God bless you too
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
"Let us read what remarks you have against these two scriptures below, usually you go into a mocking spree, mocking God's Word-you and your comrades call God a lair-and then you find ways to twist the scriptures, just to prove your mental state of mind.
JW's are men without the Spirit of God, who's theories are just words, words without life, your understanding of the bible is dead, you have no Spiritual life in you.
{John 1:1, Hebrews 1:8} These Word's are not just Words, God's Words are living, "The Word is God, and about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom...
Janosky:

Brocab LIAR ....
This is a public forum, nothing is hidden.
I challenge you to show CONCRETE PROOF that you answered these questions @*i) ,**ii) & @iii.) I had addressed to you....

You claim you believe in Jesus Christ.
If your Trinity doctrine is not a FRAUD,
please answer 3 questions I have for
you.
The first one, you have been dodging
repeatedly on this thread...
@*I)
John17:3, According to Jesus Christ,
who is the ONLY TRUE GOD?
**@ ii)
Revelation 3:5,12, Did Jesus (now
spirit) say Yahweh (spirit) is his Father
in the spiritual realm?
*** @ iii)
Is John14:28 ("the Father is greater
than I" & John17:3 on the earthly
realm equivalent to Revelation 3:5,12,
in the spiritual realm ?"

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maximus69:
Why this lengthy epistle na?

I'm sorry it's too long for me o, so if you can break it to pieces as in bit by bit Sir.

God bless you!

If it were to be one of the publications published within the you organisation you are a member of this will not be up to a page. Yet you tagged it epistle. No wahala. I had to break down everything you posted. If you can't digest it, no worries for me

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maximus69:
As for our kingdom which is not of this world, you should know by now that Jehovah's Witnesses have our own government to whom we are 100% loyal. Unlike people of the world who pledges before their national anthems, Jehovah's Witnesses pledges before JEHOVAH, Jesus Christ and his 144,000 anointed brothers. That's why we don't participate in world politics nor do we protest against whatever they do because our own government is from above! Our kingdom halls is just the meeting place we congregate together for the kingdom interest that's all! smiley
Do you pay taxes Then you are governing to the Law of the land.
Maximus69:
When God inspired humans to pen down the words of the scriptures, it wasn't addressed to strangers but to the descendants of his friend Abraham! James 2:23

So for someone to write something depicting that kind of love to you, both of you should be related somehow either
through blood {families}
through business {colleagues} or
through beliefs {faith}.

Note Paul's letters to the Christians in all those congregations, it's obvious he shares a lot in common with them! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

Note Jesus' letters to the congregations in Asia, it's obvious they know the person who sent them those messages!

But in this case, you're not related to my Christian brothers and sisters in any way. You even see us as agents of the devil, so how can love flow in such a situation? cheesy

It's from your own folks with whom you share the same faith that you supposed to be expecting that kind of love, NOT from Jehovah's Witnesses whom you were taught (aren't coming with your kind of teachings). 2John 10-11

We can only greet you and make our presentations, if you feel it's OK then the love we share with our fellow believers flows around you too but if not we walk away as strangers that we are to you in the first place! Matthew 20:11-13

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maximus69:
Janosky, Barrister, OneJ and a host of my brothers out their love johnw47

sickeningly pathetic self righteousness
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2019
achorladey:

If it were to be one of the publications published within the you organisation you are a member of this will not be up to a page. Yet you tagged it epistle. No wahala. I had to break down everything you posted. If you can't digest it, no worries for me

Our Master, Lord and King taught us through his actions that short forms of speeches is enough for someone who hasn't gotten explicit trust in you! cheesy

That's why he speaks in illustrations to listeners who haven't trusted him as a wonderful counselor, but regarding those who have put their trust in him completely he speaks in volumes!

In the publications of my organization i have that complete trust, but before i can consider reading something as lengthy as that from you there must have been a measure of interest. Of course I haven't noticed anything worthwhile in your previous posts so you can't expect me to pay undue attention to a lengthy epistle from someone like you! cheesy

So next time you're chatting with someone who is sceptic about you, you need to compress your speech with vital points making it as brief as possible. I leant this fact studying Jesus' thought, words and actions!wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2019
brocab:

Do you pay taxes Then you are governing to the Law of the land.

Wow!

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you oooooooo! smiley

So there are people i Maximum (a newly convert amongst Jehovah's Witnesses) need to expatiate what Jesus said regarding paying of taxes! cheesy

OK let me explain to you what Jesus said, perhaps you can have a contrary and better explanation! cheesy

The inscriptions on the currencies you're using as means of exchange in the world today carries pictures of Politicians (Caesar).Matthew 22:16-20

So i need not argue with Caesar if he's demanding what rightly belongs to him, after all his pictures as in image is boldly inscribed on what he is asking from me! Luke 20:23-25

But when it comes to my whole soul loyalty, that's when i have to tell Caesar "even if you're going to kill me, i won't give that to you. It belongs only to JEHOVAH (my God)"

That's why Jehovah's Witnesses are paying our taxes to the secular authorities {Romans 13:7} but when they're demanding that we swear our allegiance to them by means of a national anthem or pledge we will emphatically say "NO!"

Thanks for giving me the privilege to teach you! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Our Master, Lord and King taught us through his actions that short forms of speeches is enough for someone who hasn't gotten explicit trust in you! cheesy

That's why he speaks in illustrations to listeners who haven't trusted him as a wonderful counselor, but regarding those who have put their trust in him completely he speaks in volumes!

In the publications of my organization i have that complete trust, but before i can consider reading something as lengthy as that from you there must have been a measure of interest. Of course I haven't noticed anything worthwhile in your previous posts so you can't expect me to pay undue attention to a lengthy epistle from someone like you! cheesy

So next time you're chatting with someone who is sceptic about you, you need to compress your speech with vital points making it as brief as possible. I leant this fact studying Jesus' thought, words and actions!wink

The above coming from a A PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR.

Not a thing to worry about for me and don't make it bother you as well. The use of SCEPTIC make me laugh.

Something to ponder though, do you know how long the OLIVET DISCOURSE WAS or the SERMON on the MOUNT.

those are words coming from the master(Jesus Christ) OGA MAXIMUS69.

NOTE: This was you OVER 24 hours ago below......... ADVOCATING FOR THOROUGH RESEARCH TO ASCERTAIN ONE AND ONLY AUTHENTIC SOURCE..

MAXIMUS69: if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2019
achorladey:

The above coming from a A PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR.

Not a thing to worry about for me and don't make it bother you as well. The use of SCEPTIC make me laugh.

Something to ponder though, do you know how long the OLIVET DISCOURSE WAS or the SERMON on the MOUNT.

those are words coming from the master(Jesus Christ) OGA MAXIMUS69.

NOTE: This was you OVER 24 hours ago below......... ADVOCATING FOR THOROUGH RESEARCH TO ASCERTAIN ONE AND ONLY AUTHENTIC SOURCE..

MAXIMUS69: if things have now changed to the point that there are different sources of spiritual guidance emerging, of course prudent scholars of God's word will make a thorough search to ascertain that one and only authentic source! Matthew 24:24-28

I have studied several religious groups for almost thirty years of my life before i agreed with the JW organization as the one and only authentic source of spiritual guidance!

Just as Jesus used presentations that's simple, short and straight to the point to find his sheep. Jehovah's Witnesses used short presentations to catch my attention before i could trust their teachings.

Point of correction Sir, the audience of Jesus' sermon on the mount were of two class!

©Those who have trusted his teachings and are willing to listen to the end!

©Those sent (by Pharisees) to spy on Jesus whose job is to listen and pick offensive speeches he might utter so as to find something to accuse him!

You can see that i didn't fit to either of the two when it comes to your epistle, i've not trusted your write up neither sent to spy on you since you're of no relevance to our activities.

So the sermon on the mount doesn't correlate with this case in any way! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Maximus69:

I have studied several religious groups for almost thirty years of my life before i agreed with the JW organization as the one and only authentic source of spiritual guidance!

Just as Jesus used presentations that's simple, short and straight to the point to find his sheep. Jehovah's Witnesses used short presentations to catch my attention before i could trust their teachings.

Point of correction Sir, the audience of Jesus' sermon on the mount were of two class!

©Those sent (by Pharisees) to spy on Jesus whose job is to listen and pick offensive speeches he might utter so as to find something to accuse him!

You can see that i didn't fit to either of the two when it comes to your epistle, i've not trusted your write up neither sent to spy on you since you're of no relevance to our activities.

You are a jw stop all these lies.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You are a jw stop all these lies.

Of course when i started asking thought provoking questions from my Bible study conductor, he told me directly "it's evident from your questioning that you are Jehovah's sheep, so don't hesitate to ask whatever question that comes to your mind" Matthew 7:7

So you're right Sir, even though i was born, bread and brought up in Islam, i was indeed one of Jehovah's lost sheep. Jehovah's Witnesses just found me! Matthew 10:6,15:24 wink

I've told you several times but it's like you're not listening with your heart, "there are still many Jehovah's Witnesses out there lost in different forms of false worship even some of them are claiming atheism", but before Jehovah's kingdom comes we will find them.

And there are many who aren't Jehovah's Witnesses but somehow worship with us today, because they're born or related to worshipers of Jehovah. Of course they will gradually find their way out of God's organization to go and join their kind outside our organization! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
brocab:
"Let us read what remarks you have against these two scriptures below, usually you go into a mocking spree, mocking God's Word-you and your comrades call God a lair-and then you find ways to twist the scriptures, just to prove your mental state of mind.

{John 1:1, Hebrews 1:8} These Word's are not just Words, God's Words are living, "The Word is God, and about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom...

John1:1 "The word IS God" from brocab FRAUD bible.....
NOT in any Bible version of John1:1.
Brocab FRAUD theorist, falsehood Pharisee.

If you fail your exam because you did not answer your Lecturer's questions, you will falsely claim he's wicked.
Nobody asked you what's in your fraud John 1:1 or Hebrew 1:8.
Psalms 45:6 is original copy of Hebrew 1:8.
*** Psalms 45:6

"NRSV margin"Your throne is a throne of
God"
TEV"The kingdom that God has given you"
NJB"Your throne is from God"
JPSOA, RSV"Your divine throne"
REB"God has enthroned you"
NEB"Your throne is like God's throne"

"In a monotheistic (see Special
Topic at Ps. 2:7 ) OT context this cannot be
asserting deity to the King, but it is
asserting that all the King is and has comes
from his relationship to YHWH. The King is
YHWH's earthly representative, as is the
High Priest (cf. Zechariah 4 ).
YHWH's throne (cf. 1 Chr. 29:23 ; Lam. 5:19 )
is forever (cf. Ps. 93:2 ; see Special Topic at
Ps. 9:5 )."
Source:Bible study info

brocab

** Why is your fraud Hebrew 1:8 different from the original copy ("Your throne is from God"wink of Psalms 45:6?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
brocab:
JW's are men without the Spirit of God, who's theories are just words, words without life, your understanding of the bible is dead, you have no Spiritual life in you.
Did I ever ask you any question on john1:1 or Hebrews 1:8, you wrote about?
Brocab artful dodger, answer my questions posed to you... .
Stop deceiving yourself.... Have you removed Jesus Christ's words in John 14:28,John17:3 and Revelation 3:5,12 from your Bible?

Here are the questions again.....

***## You claim you believe in Jesus Christ.
you.
@*I)
**@ ii)
in the spiritual realm?
*** @ iii)
** Brocab you get "Spirit of God",why grin grin you dey dodge questions .....? grin
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carm.org

"Heb. 1:8 and Psalm 45:6, "God is thy throne."
Your Throne O God"But with reference to the Son: 'God is your throne forever and ever, and [the] scepter of your kingdom is the scepter of uprightness'" The New World Translation.

In this particularly interesting verse, God is addressing the Son. The Greek construction of Hebrews 1:8 allows the text to be translated in two legitimate ways:

"God is your throne forever and ever . . . "

(**1) my comments...
"God is your throne forever and ever . . . " is the legitimate translation of Psalms 45:6 in Hebrew language to Greek language of Hebrews 1:8.
@ no time was any human Israelite King called God in the entire Bible.
Not even in Psalms 45:6.
(Prove me wrong,if you can). grin

NWT. "God is your throne" the best translation"
similar to
NRSV margin"Your throne is a throne of
God"
Compare Lam5:19,Psalms93:2, 1Chro29:23, Jesus says it is his Father's throne,Rev3:21."wink)

"Thy Throne O God, is forever and ever . . . "

Because of the Watchtower presupposition that Jesus is not God, they choose the first version; otherwise, the Father would be calling Jesus God, and that goes against Jehovah's Witness theology. Yet, most Bibles do not translate it the way the New World Translation does. They choose the other way. Why? Two reasons.

First, Heb. 1:8 is a quote from Psalm 45:6, which says,

"Thy Throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Thy Kingdom" (All Bible quotes are from the NASB).

In fact, the ASV, KJV, NIV, and NKJV all translated it as "Your throne, O God . . . "

(**2) my comments..
Carm.org FRAUD claims in **2... Lie,lie Pharisees

PROOF:
Carm.org and Johnw FRAUD are pathetic, pathological LIARS.

The RSV translates it as "Your divine throne endures for ever and ever," "but this is a highly unlikely translation because it requires understanding the Hebrew noun for "throne" in construct state, something extremely unusual when a noun has a pronominal suffix, as this one does . . . The KJV, NIV, and NASB all take the verse in its plain, straightforward sense, as do the ancient translations . . . ""

( ***3)my comments...
"The RSV translates it as "Your divine throne endures for ever and ever," "because it requires understanding the Hebrew noun for "throne" , CONCRETE PROOF RSV and NWT are AUTHENTIC rendition of Psalms 45:6.
Both are in Concord with Hebrew language grammatical requirements.

**#* Carm.org ***4 is a FRAUD. Carm.org no get shame at all.
Intellectually dishonesty at It's peak.

When we look at the Hebrew, we see that there is no grammatical requirement for this translation though it is considered to be the best translation by most translators.

*(*4) My comments..
Carm.org says (*@1) "The Greek construction of Hebrews 1:8 allows the text to be translated in two legitimate ways:

"God is your throne forever and ever . ." . (similar rendition in NWT).
Why is it "considered to be the best translation by most translators"?
Because it is exactly the Greek translation of the Hebrew language in Psalms 45:6.))

Carm.org says "When we look at the Hebrew, we see that there is no grammatical requirement for this translation"

(**4) my comments...
Carm.org FRAUD claims of **4.

Why would Bible translators consider "God is your throne forever and ever . ." . (similar rendition in NWT) " to be the best translation"?
Because there is NO conflict with It's Hebrew equivalent of Psalms 45:6.))

In and of itself, this is not conclusive because the context of this verse in Psalm 45 is dealing with a king which would make one wonder why he would be addressed as God; but, it is not uncommon for NT writers to take a verse in the OT that seemingly deals with one subject and apply it to another. They knew something we didn't."

In fact, in Ezekiel 28:12-17 is a section that deals with the fall of the devil"

(*4) My comments..
** the devil was in the garden of Eden. Yes.
But,Which human King of Israel is God?
None at all.
Carm.org is a liar.
A FRAUD just like his prodigy on NL.).
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Maximus69: I have studied several religious groups for almost thirty years of my life before i agreed with the JW organization as the one and only authentic source of spiritual guidance!

Achorladey: The above something for you to merry about. It's not a worry of mine. Some studied all the religions of the world times over and have numerous conclusions and recommendations filled in books found in numerous libraries out there. Nothing new about that.

Maximus69: Just as Jesus used presentations that's simple, short and straight to the point to find his sheep. Jehovah's Witnesses used short presentations to catch my attention before i could trust their teachings.

Achorladey: You will keep navigating your way trying to defend what cannot be defended. Here you are again saying JWS used short presentations to catch your ATTENTION. Please feel free to tell me, HOW MANY BOOKS YOU STUDIED before you eventually decide to be a JWS. if you like dodge the poser as usual. Short and simple presentation indeed.

I know it cannot be as short as this captured below...... Acts 2: 14- 41.

Maximus69: Point of correction Sir, the audience of Jesus' sermon on the mount were of two class!

Achorladey: Please show me the TWO CLASS as stated in that sermon.

Maximus69: ©Those who have trusted his teachings and are willing to listen to the end!

Achorladey: The usual assumptions and speculations

Maximus69: ©Those sent (by Pharisees) to spy on Jesus whose job is to listen and pick offensive speeches he might utter so as to find something to accuse him!

Achorladey: Hahahahaha yet you are making OFFENSIVE SPEECH about NON DENOMINATED CHRISTIANS and SPYING on their FREEDOM. E get as e be.

Maximus69: You can see that i didn't fit to either of the two when it comes to your epistle, i've not trusted your write up neither sent to spy on you since you're of no relevance to our activities.

Achorladey: Who asked you to TRUST the EPISTLE? Even the EPISTLES contained in the BIBLE no one is FORCED to TRUST them.

Perhaps let me remind you what caught my attention about this latest installment of our conversation here. You were busy making nonsense of non denominated christian. Now you are presented with good enough reason why they exist the story CHANGED to you are NO LONGER RELEVANT to OUR ACTIVITIES. Hahahahaha.

Maximus69: So the sermon on the mount doesn't correlate with this case in any way

Achorladey: Hahahahaha, do you still remember the closing words in that SERMON. afterall are you are A PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Janosky:
you.
These are the answers, {John 1:1, Hebrews 1:8} If God is calling His Son God-then the trinity theory is right, So you either believe it and move on, or you are struck in no mans land.
Janosky:

Did I ever ask you any question on john1:1 or Hebrews 1:8, you wrote about?
Brocab artful dodger, answer my questions posed to you... .
Stop deceiving yourself.... Have you removed Jesus Christ's words in John 14:28,John17:3 and Revelation 3:5,12 from your Bible?

Here are the questions again.....

you.
@*I)
**@ ii)
in the spiritual realm?
*** @ iii)
** Brocab you get "Spirit of God",why grin grin you dey dodge questions .....? grin
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
The bible is written for those you had chosen to believe it's true, you don't believe the bible is true-instead you use the bible against God's chosen people, people that love God with all their hearts, with all their minds and with all their souls.
You belong to another organisation that had proven to the world it's a cult, your cult is deafeningly on your way to Hell..
But you don't believe Hell exist either, nor do you believe Heaven is open for all who believe in the One true God..
Janosky:

John1:1 "The word IS God" from brocab FRAUD bible.....
NOT in any Bible version of John1:1.
Brocab FRAUD theorist, falsehood Pharisee.

If you fail your exam because you did not answer your Lecturer's questions, you will falsely claim he's wicked.
Nobody asked you what's in your fraud John 1:1 or Hebrew 1:8.
Psalms 45:6 is original copy of Hebrew 1:8.
*** Psalms 45:6

"NRSV margin"Your throne is a throne of
God"

"In a monotheistic (see Special
Topic at Ps. 2:7 ) OT context this cannot be
asserting deity to the King, but it is
asserting that all the King is and has comes
from his relationship to YHWH. The King is
YHWH's earthly representative, as is the
High Priest (cf. Zechariah 4 ).
YHWH's throne (cf. 1 Chr. 29:23 ; Lam. 5:19 )
is forever (cf. Ps. 93:2 ; see Special Topic at
Ps. 9:5 )."
Source:Bible study info

brocab

** Why is your fraud Hebrew 1:8 different from the original copy ("Your throne is from God"wink of Psalms 45:6?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Janosky:
Carm.org

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ
of course you don't believe God's word making Him a liar

Jesus the human King of Israeli was called God many times in the entire bible

psa 45:6 is cited in heb 1:8 and applies to Jesus human King of Israel - God

Jesus human King of Israel is called God here:
Psa 45:6  Your throne, O God, is forever and ever. The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness;

Heb 1:8  But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 20:28  Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

Isa 9:6  For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Tit 2:13  waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 
Tit 2:14  who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.

and so on

Joh_1:49  Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Joh_12:13  Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Janosky:
(**2) my comments..

PROOF:

so you keep saying - lying in your very very great confusion;

1Co_14:33  For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints

you way heap big false accuser like your daddy:

Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Janosky:
Carm.org

"Heb. 1:8 and Psalm 45:6, "God is thy throne."
Your Throne O God"But with reference to the Son: 'God is your throne forever and ever, and [the] scepter of your kingdom is the scepter of uprightness'" The New World Translation.

In this particularly interesting verse, God is addressing the Son. The Greek construction of Hebrews 1:8 allows the text to be translated in two legitimate ways:

"God is your throne forever and ever . . . "

(**1) my comments...
"God is your throne forever and ever . . . " is the legitimate translation of Psalms 45:6 in Hebrew language to Greek language of Hebrews 1:8.

NWT. "God is your throne" the best translation"
similar to
NRSV margin"Your throne is a throne of
God"
Compare Lam5:19,Psalms93:2, 1Chro29:23, Jesus says it is his Father's throne,Rev3:21."wink)

"Thy Throne O God, is forever and ever . . . "

Because of the Watchtower presupposition that Jesus is not God, they choose the first version; otherwise, the Father would be calling Jesus God, and that goes against Jehovah's Witness theology. Yet, most Bibles do not translate it the way the New World Translation does. They choose the other way. Why? Two reasons.

"Thy Throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Thy Kingdom" (All Bible quotes are from the NASB).

In fact, the ASV, KJV, NIV, and NKJV all translated it as "Your throne, O God . . . "

(**2) my comments..

PROOF:

The RSV translates it as "Your divine throne endures for ever and ever," "but this is a highly unlikely translation because it requires understanding the Hebrew noun for "throne" in construct state, something extremely unusual when a noun has a pronominal suffix, as this one does . . . The KJV, NIV, and NASB all take the verse in its plain, straightforward sense, as do the ancient translations . . . ""

( ***3)my comments...
"The RSV translates it as "Your divine throne endures for ever and ever," "because it requires understanding the Hebrew noun for "throne" , CONCRETE PROOF RSV and NWT are AUTHENTIC rendition of Psalms 45:6.
Both are in Concord with Hebrew language grammatical requirements.

**#* Carm.org ***4 is a FRAUD. Carm.org no get shame at all.
Intellectually dishonesty at It's peak.

When we look at the Hebrew, we see that there is no grammatical requirement for this translation though it is considered to be the best translation by most translators.

*(*4) My comments..
Carm.org says (*@1) "The Greek construction of Hebrews 1:8 allows the text to be translated in two legitimate ways:

"God is your throne forever and ever . ." . (similar rendition in NWT).
Why is it "considered to be the best translation by most translators"?
Because it is exactly the Greek translation of the Hebrew language in Psalms 45:6.))

Carm.org says "When we look at the Hebrew, we see that there is no grammatical requirement for this translation"

(**4) my comments...
Carm.org FRAUD claims of **4.

Why would Bible translators consider "God is your throne forever and ever . ." . (similar rendition in NWT) " to be the best translation"?
Because there is NO conflict with It's Hebrew equivalent of Psalms 45:6.))

In and of itself, this is not conclusive because the context of this verse in Psalm 45 is dealing with a king which would make one wonder why he would be addressed as God; but, it is not uncommon for NT writers to take a verse in the OT that seemingly deals with one subject and apply it to another. They knew something we didn't."

In fact, in Ezekiel 28:12-17 is a section that deals with the fall of the devil"

(*4) My comments..
** the devil was in the garden of Eden. Yes.
But,Which human King of Israel is God?
None at all.
Carm.org is a liar.
A FRAUD just like his prodigy on NL
.).

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

poor extremely tormented, and so very confused like your daddy

laugh, you are the one who quoted from carm
but now that you see most of the article is
against your false jw belief, you are now
enraged against carm smiley

i doubt very much that mr carm views this forum, but try reading what he said again
the parts showing you false jw's to be wrong are a interisting read

i will post it again for you
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course when i started asking thought provoking questions from my Bible study conductor, he told me directly "it's evident from your questioning that you are Jehovah's sheep, so don't hesitate to ask whatever question that comes to your mind" Matthew 7:7

So you're right Sir, even though i was born, bread and brought up in Islam, i was indeed one of Jehovah's lost sheep. Jehovah's Witnesses just found me! Matthew 10:6,15:24 wink

I've told you several times but it's like you're not listening with your heart, "there are still many Jehovah's Witnesses out there lost in different forms of false worship even some of them are claiming atheism", but before Jehovah's kingdom comes we will find them.

And there are many who aren't Jehovah's Witnesses but somehow worship with us today, because they're born or related to worshipers of Jehovah. Of course they will gradually find their way out of God's organization to go and join their kind outside our organization! wink

No be only jehovah kingdom comes. You will still wait just like your founding fathers waited dey even died while waiting sef.
No be only gods organisation. If we ask you to show us the phrase "God's organisation " in the bible you will start talking rubbish. You will still not see anything to show us.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2019
™ lying pharisee deceiver false jw janosky/OneJ

here is a few comments from carm at the link you gave to support your position, laugh

quote:
Yet, most Bibles do not translate it the way the New World Translation does.

"Thy Throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Thy Kingdom"

The KJV, NIV, and NASB all take the verse in its plain,
straightforward sense, as do the ancient translations . . . "

Clearly, this section of Hebrews is proclaiming that Jesus is God. Therefore, contextually, it is best to translate Heb. 1:8 as, "Thy Throne, O God. . ." and the Father call Jesus God.

The Watchtower organization denies that Jesus is God. Therefore, it cannot permit any verses in the Bible to even hint that Jesus is God. That is why they choose a translation that does not best fit the context or overall theology of the Bible.
/quote

you can read the full article here:

Janosky:

https://carm.org/heb-18-and-psalm-456-god-thy-throne

cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: I have studied several religious groups for almost thirty years of my life before i agreed with the JW organization as the one and only authentic source of spiritual guidance!

Achorladey: The above something for you to merry about. It's not a worry of mine. Some studied all the religions of the world times over and have numerous conclusions and recommendations filled in books found in numerous libraries out there. Nothing new about that.

Maximus69: Just as Jesus used presentations that's simple, short and straight to the point to find his sheep. Jehovah's Witnesses used short presentations to catch my attention before i could trust their teachings.

Achorladey: You will keep navigating your way trying to defend what cannot be defended. Here you are again saying JWS used short presentations to catch your ATTENTION. Please feel free to tell me, HOW MANY BOOKS YOU STUDIED before you eventually decide to be a JWS. if you like dodge the poser as usual. Short and simple presentation indeed.

I know it cannot be as short as this captured below...... Acts 2: 14- 41.

Maximus69: Point of correction Sir, the audience of Jesus' sermon on the mount were of two class!

Achorladey: Please show me the TWO CLASS as stated in that sermon.

Maximus69: ©Those who have trusted his teachings and are willing to listen to the end!

Achorladey: The usual assumptions and speculations

Maximus69: ©Those sent (by Pharisees) to spy on Jesus whose job is to listen and pick offensive speeches he might utter so as to find something to accuse him!

Achorladey: Hahahahaha yet you are making OFFENSIVE SPEECH about NON DENOMINATED CHRISTIANS and SPYING on their FREEDOM. E get as e be.

Maximus69: You can see that i didn't fit to either of the two when it comes to your epistle, i've not trusted your write up neither sent to spy on you since you're of no relevance to our activities.

Achorladey: Who asked you to TRUST the EPISTLE? Even the EPISTLES contained in the BIBLE no one is FORCED to TRUST them.

Perhaps let me remind you what caught my attention about this latest installment of our conversation here. You were busy making nonsense of non denominated christian. Now you are presented with good enough reason why they exist the story CHANGED to you are NO LONGER RELEVANT to OUR ACTIVITIES. Hahahahaha.

Maximus69: So the sermon on the mount doesn't correlate with this case in any way

Achorladey: Hahahahaha, do you still remember the closing words in that SERMON. afterall are you are A PRUDENT BIBLE SCHOLAR.

You're not getting my point Sir! cheesy

I studied several publications of the Watchtower before i got baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Just as those who remained Christians in the first century also spent days listening to Jesus before they could trust him completely. But it all started with a simple and straight forward presentation that catches attention so that interested audience are thirsty for more of what Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses have got to say! wink

They never came telling me "you need to study all these books before you become a Christian"! Just as Jesus never told his audience from the start that it will cost them timeless studying and associating with him or his followers before they can qualify as fully competent and completely equipped Christians! cheesy

They made a short, straight forward presentation that's filled with vital points. This led me to realize that this messengers are wiser than all those i've met in the past. So i want to get to the root of their powerful sense of discretion, that's what led me to start digging into all their publications.

Of course i've met thousands of religious sects in my life but none has that power filled and convincing presentation like the Jehovah's Witnesses. I guess that's why the religious leaders of Christendom always warn their members not to allow Jehovah's Witnesses to say a word whenever they come preaching at their doors! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

No be only jehovah kingdom comes. You will still wait just like your founding fathers waited dey even died while waiting sef.
No be only gods organisation. If we ask you to show us the phrase "God's organisation " in the bible you will start talking rubbish. You will still not see anything to show US.

With the US in your last statement, it's obvious you've got brethren to worship with.

Please can you just forget about Jehovah's Witnesses and our rubbish talks so that you can have peace of mind? cheesy

After all there are thousands of religious sects out there spewing gibberish about their groups, so why not just take Jehovah's Witnesses for one of them and move on? cheesy

Perhaps our presentation has indeed been disturbing your conscience!

@achorladey please take note! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

With the US in your last statement, it's obvious you've got brethren to worship with.

Please can you just forget about Jehovah's Witnesses and our rubbish talks so that you can have peace of mind? cheesy

After all there are thousands of religious sects out there spewing gibberish about their groups, so why not just take Jehovah's Witnesses for one of them and move on? cheesy

Perhaps our presentation has indeed been disturbing your conscience!

@achorladey please take note! wink

Deal with it. Your jehovah kingdom is never going to come. You will still die waiting. The only place it will come is inside your head and in watchtower magazine.
Kpele accept my heartfelt sympathy.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Deal with it. Your jehovah kingdom is never going to come. You will still die waiting. The only place it will come is inside your head and in watchtower magazine.
Kpele accept my heartfelt sympathy.

Well you supposed to tell Jesus that. He asked his faithful followers to pray for God's {Jehovah's} Kingdom to come! Matthew 6:10

All of them died waiting for the Kingdom as promised, and they expected scoffers to mock them for holding firm to the promise! 2Peter 3:3-4

Even Apostle John one of those who heard Jesus made this promise and knew that all other faithful Apostles bearing this hope at heart have died, still answered enthusiastically saying "Amen,come Lord Jesus!" when he heard Jesus say "i'm coming quickly"! Revelations 22:20

Jehovah's Witnesses are not the originator of the Kingdom hope, it's been there all along. So if you have lost hope in the Bible promise, over 8,500,000 Jehovah's Witnesses are still seeing it so brightly Sir! wink

PEACE Mr Hairyrapunzel!

May you have PEACE! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (96) (Reply)

Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.