Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93669 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

Father calling Jesus "God" torments you greatly, it goes against what your mob tells you to believe
and so you change God's word in favour of satan's word

you change "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever"
to: "God is thy throne for ever and ever"
and all to deny the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:

Mat_10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Mat 1:23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Joh 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God
Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

^^^ when thomas called Jesus my Lord and my God
Jesus didn't rebuke him, but supported him: "because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed"

and so on
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:09am On Oct 16, 2019
vvv false jw org. claim to be the prophet of jehovah

Deu 18:22  When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. 

false prophets would give the people false prophecies of doom and destruction, scaring the people
much like todays false prophets false jw org. who make many false prophecies of Jesus return etc.
and scaring people saying all but false jw's will be killed at armageddon
Jesus said don't be afraid of them, who knows he might have gone on to say: you won't be destroyed at the battle of that great day of God Almighty, but those false jw prophets will be

by the way the battle isn't called the battle of armageddon
armaggedon is a place in Israel some call har-medigo, it's near where the battle takes place
the battle is called: "the battle of that great day of God Almighty"
it is also called: "the day of the Lord"
it is also called: "
Joe_2:31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Rev 16:14  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 
Rev 16:15  Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 
Rev 16:16  And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 

Zep_1:14  The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

Zep_1:18  Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zep_2:3  Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

the Word - the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ know those of true faith
He does not know those who call Him: "a god", "a angel", many will say to him on that day:

Mat 7:22b Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2019
brocab:
The only way to test everything, is back it up with the Word of God, Just like the Bereans did when the Word of God was preached through Paul..
{Acts 17:11} Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
If your happy family isn't teaching to believe the Word of God, then your happy family means nothing to God..
You've disqualified your own analogy Sir!

Because the scriptures mentioned many cities where believers were found, NOT only in Berea!

Paul wrote so many letters to Christians in most cities of his time, he didn't directly write any to Bereans.

So why is it that others did not scrutinize the teachings of Paul?

Well the scriptures said there is nothing giving him honour and glory if those who claims to be worshiping him aren't organized as one happy global family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2'1-4
Those who became Christians were eyewitness of the benefits of Christianity. All those who accepted Christianity back then became one family under the teachings of the Apostles! Act 2:42 wink

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Those who became Christians were eyewitness of the benefits of Christianity. All those who accepted Christianity back then became one family under the teachings of the Apostles! Act 2:42 wink
It wasn't actually the teachings of the Apostles that brought people together, the Spirit of God working through the Apostles brought people together, the Apostles were tools for Christ' to spread His gospel.
Maximus69:
Because the scriptures mentioned many cities where believers were found, NOT only in Berea!
Paul wrote so many letters to Christians in most cities of his time, he didn't directly write any to Bereans. So why is it that others did not scrutinize the teachings of Paul?
Obviously you are having some what trouble understanding the Word of God, listen while you read this verse:
{Acts 17:11} Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
The Berean were people who knew the scriptures, they tested everything 'Paul preached: this is what we should be doing, to be like the Bereans, testing everything, that is taught to us, ''lining it up with the Word of God, because many false prophets have gone out unto the world, deceiving many, it isn't rude to test our elders, our Pastor's Priest, Preachers, we need to be like the Bereans, studying the scriptures, learn the scriptures, making sure we stay on the right path, making sure, we are walking on the narrow.
Maximus69:

Paul wrote so many letters to Christians in most cities of his time, he didn't directly write any to Bereans.

So why is it that others did not scrutinize the teachings of Paul?

Well the scriptures said there is nothing giving him honour and glory if those who claims to be worshiping him aren't organized as one happy global family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2'1-4
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2019
brocab:

It wasn't actually the teachings of the Apostles that brought people together, the Spirit of God working through the Apostles brought people together, the Apostles were tools for Christ' to spread His gospel.
Obviously you are having some what trouble understanding the Word of God, listen while you read this verse:
The Berean were people who knew the scriptures, they tested everything 'Paul preached: this is what we should be doing, to be like the Bereans, testing everything, that is taught to us, ''lining it up with the Word of God, because many false prophets have gone out unto the world, deceiving many, it isn't rude to test our elders, our Pastor's Priest, Preachers, we need to be like the Bereans, studying the scriptures, learn the scriptures, making sure we stay on the right path, making sure, we are walking on the narrow.

There were many who accepted Christianity in the first century, the scriptures said "the Bereans were more noble minded" yet all those who didn't scrutinize the teachings of Jesus' Apostles were also acknowledged as TRUE Christians.

Jesus said "you will be my witnesses" it's the LOVE the people saw permeating the association of Jesus' witnesses that attracted them to Christianity NOT the scrutiny of their teachings! John 13:34-35 wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
It was the Lord's teachings that brought Love together, we can't find true Love without Him, we are like the Bereans, noble minded, because we all study the scriptures daily..Testing everybody, everything, who claim to know Christ and preaches some what sermon on this forum. at home, on the street, on Television or on the pulpit.
{2 Peter 1:19-21} ''And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
For prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
Maximus69:

There were many who accepted Christianity in the first century, the scriptures said "the Bereans were more noble minded" yet all those who didn't scrutinize the teachings of Jesus' Apostles were also acknowledged as TRUE Christians.

Jesus said "you will be my witnesses" it's the LOVE the people saw permeating the association of Jesus' witnesses that attracted them to Christianity NOT the scrutiny of their teachings! John 13:34-35 wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Father is Lord and Saviour:

Isa_43:3  For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Isa_49:26  And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Isa_60:16  Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Jesus is Lord and Saviour:

Luk_2:11  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Php_3:20  For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Tit_1:4  To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

2Pe_1:11  For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2Pe_2:20  For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2Pe_3:18  But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

^^^
Father is Lord and Saviour
Jesus is Lord and Saviour
= Father and Jesus is God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Jehovah God alone is the Saviour:

Isa_43:11  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isa_45:21  Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Hos_13:4  Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Jehovah God alone is the Saviour, and we see from scriptures above that Father and Jesus is the Saviour
= Jehovah God is Father and Jesus, two persons, one God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Isa_45:21  Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

polytheist false jw's say there is another god beside the Father
they say he is "a god"

they say father is almighty god and jesus is mighty god(two gods)

of course christians say as God does, that Father and the word is God:

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 18, 2019
brocab:
It was the Lord's teachings that brought Love together, we can't find true Love without Him, we are like the Bereans, noble minded, because we all study the scriptures daily..Testing everybody, everything, who claim to know Christ and preaches some what sermon on this forum. at home, on the street, on Television or on the pulpit.
{2 Peter 1:19-21} ''And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
For prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Continue to deceive yourself, it was the Lord's teachings that brought Love together yet you're not ONE in thought just like the first century Christians! cheesy

You preach here and there yet the only organization globally recognized as one body in preaching and teaching zealously are Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

You thought your preaching will catch people without LOVE in the midst of those preaching! cheesy

Jesus said by the LOVE noticed amongst his followers people will know recognise them, God is LOVE and his son is God's photocopy of that LOVE, true Christians must be known as one body with that LOVE in their midst! John 17:14-23

I was a Muslim and i saw the light of truth amongst the Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) if you're Christians, your preaching will do the explanation of how the LOVE exist in your midst but first people need to see it with their own eyes just as i (a Muslim) saw it happening amongst Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:14-16

Sorry my friend, Satan has blurred your spiritual vision completely and you keep deceiving yourself all because you don't want to succumb to the LOVE (Jesus who is the image of the God of LOVE) everyone can see with their third eye amongst Jehovah's Witnesses! 2Corinthians 4:4 cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Now I understand, you were once a Muslim, it would be like stepping into a time lab, in one darkness to another.
It's only because you already have your heart harden from the Truth about Christ-it wouldn't matter what the bible teaches, you wouldn't believe it anyway.
Maximus69:
I was a Muslim and i saw the light of truth amongst the Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) if you're Christians, your preaching will do the explanation of how the LOVE exist in your midst but first people need to see it with their own eyes just as i (a Muslim) saw it happening amongst Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:14-16
It must of been a dole light you seen, because I don't see the JW's having any light shinning in them at all.
Every time we write to you about the Word of God, it's usually a Muslim or the JW's always at war against us, trying to shoot us down, it's only because we see the bible clear to us, obviously it's way beyond your own understanding..
We have accepted the Word of God, meaning we have accepted the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, these three are One, one body, one mind, and one soul.
{John 17:20-21} I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You.
May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me..
And if Christ is not in you, Just like He and His Father are in each other, then it wouldn't matter what you and your new comrades believe, because what you preach will never be the truth.
Maximus69:

Continue to deceive yourself, it was the Lord's teachings that brought Love together yet you're not ONE in thought just like the first century Christians! cheesy

You preach here and there yet the only organization globally recognized as one body in preaching and teaching zealously are Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

You thought your preaching will catch people without LOVE in the midst of those preaching! cheesy

Jesus said by the LOVE noticed amongst his followers people will know recognise them, God is LOVE and his son is God's photocopy of that LOVE, true Christians must be known as one body with that LOVE in their midst! John 17:14-23

Sorry my friend, Satan has blurred your spiritual vision completely and you keep deceiving yourself all because you don't want to succumb to the LOVE (Jesus who is the image of the God of LOVE) everyone can see with their third eye amongst Jehovah's Witnesses! 2Corinthians 4:4 cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
brocab:
Now I understand, you were once a Muslim, it would be like stepping into a time lab, in one darkness to another.
It's only because you already have your heart harden from the Truth about Christ-it wouldn't matter what the bible teaches, you wouldn't believe it anyway.
Muslim's JW's have a lot in common, Ishmael is recognized as an important prophet and patriarch of Islam. Muslims believe that Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham, born to him from his second wife Hagar. Ishmael is recognized by Muslims as the ancestor of several prominent Arab tribes and the forefather of Muhammad. Which leaves the Muslim's under bondage, 'Hagar, while the Christians stands for the free, 'Sarah.

All these is STORY STORY STORY!

Let your light shine so that everyone can SEE is what Jesus said! Matthew 5:14-16

So my friend "ordinary mouth talks can't serve as the key to unlock people's hearts", the master key is the LOVE they see in the midst of those claiming worshipers of God!

Jesus preached for three and a half years using so many parables and performing the greatest miracles of all times, yet none of the religious scholars in Israel acknowledged him as Lord! John 7:46-50

But as soon as they can see the LOVE permeating the organization of first century Christians, many of those who actually opposed Jesus face to face when he was here in person embraced Christianity! Act 6:7

Well these were the same people who antagonised Jesus till his execution, so what now attracted them to become his followers after he's no more present physically? Jesus himself provided the answer "LOVE seen amongst his followers" John 17:34-35

Yes i was a Muslim and i believe in the God of LOVE and PEACE, there is no religious group on this planet that has succeeded in uniting all their members as one body except Jehovah's Witnesses. John 17:20-23

So before you can say anything against them, you must first present the organization of true Christians, please leave the remaining for honest hearted and sincere observers, just as Jesus presented the Christian congregation to the Jewish community and honest hearted ones amongst them SAW the light, let the world SEE THE FRUIT IN THE MIDST OF THOSE YOU PRESENT! James 2:18-26 wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jesus said: His kingdom is not of this world, sadly your kingdom is, this proves your organisation can only be worldly ...
Maximus69:

All these is STORY STORY STORY!

Let your light shine so that everyone can SEE is what Jesus said! Matthew 5:14-16

So my friend "ordinary mouth talks can't serve as the key to unlock people's hearts", the master key is the LOVE they see in the midst of those claiming worshipers of God!

Jesus preached for three and a half years using so many parables and performing the greatest miracles of all times, yet none of the religious scholars in Israel acknowledged him as Lord! John 7:46-50

But as soon as they can see the LOVE permeating the organization of first century Christians, many of those who actually opposed Jesus face to face when he was here in person embraced Christianity! Act 6:7

Well these were the same people who antagonised Jesus till his execution, so what now attracted them to become his followers after he's no more present physically? Jesus himself provided the answer "LOVE seen amongst his followers" John 17:34-35

Yes i was a Muslim and i believe in the God of LOVE and PEACE, there is no religious group on this planet that has succeeded in uniting all their members as one body except Jehovah's Witnesses. John 17:20-23

So before you can say anything against them, you must first present the organization of true Christians, please leave the remaining for honest hearted and sincere observers, just as Jesus presented the Christian congregation to the Jewish community and honest hearted ones amongst them SAW the light, let the world SEE THE FRUIT IN THE MIDST OF THOSE YOU PRESENT! James 2:18-26 wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
brocab:
John 17:20-21}[/color] I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You.
May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me..

You're a clown walahi Talahi! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you've carefully studied and thoroughly meditated on those scriptures before typing what you just typed up there!

Well, i can't evaluate your intellect but i'm sure other followers of this thread can notice what i've been saying in Jesus' statement.

Oga brocab, please present the organization of true Christians that are united as one body in line of thought. Period! John 17:20-23, Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
brocab:
Jesus said: His kingdom is not of this world, sadly your kingdom is, this proves your organisation can only be worldly ...

Perhaps you don't know what kingdom means!

Well it means government as in politicians handling the affairs of this world! Daniel 2:44 compared to John 18:36

Jesus declined being a worldly ruler and so does his disciples! Matthew 4:8-10, Luke 4:5-8, John 6:15

He declined all political appointments because Satan is the overall ruler of this earth presently and anyone participating in any part is serving under Satan the devil! John 14:30 compared to 1John 5:19

For your information, that's why they're engaging in all forms of cultist activities because they need to sign a treaty with Satan in the spirit realms before he grants then permission to take part in his government! Luke 4:5-8

So you've misapplied that scripture because like the first century Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses don't participate in this world's politics at all! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
I am not into your petty arguments, if you believe the Watchtower is your kingdom, you are more then welcome to have it..
Maximus69:

Perhaps you don't know what kingdom means!

Well it means government as in politicians handling the affairs of this world! Daniel 2:44 compared to John 18:36

Jesus declined being a worldly ruler and so does his disciples! Matthew 4:8-10, Luke 4:5-8, John 6:15

He declined all political appointments because Satan is the overall ruler of this earth presently and anyone participating in any part is serving under Satan the devil! John 14:30 compared to 1John 5:19

For your information, that's why they're engaging in all forms of cultist activities because they need to sign a treaty with Satan in the spirit realms before he grants then permission to take part in his government! Luke 4:5-8

So you've misapplied that scripture because like the first century Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses don't participate in this world's politics at all! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have kept my patients for you, I understand you are from another foundation, claiming to know Christ-but denying His power, I am not in argument with you, it's your choice to either believe and see what I see in the written Word of God-or in your case we just allow the blind to lead the blind.
Jesus and His Father are One-Just as Jesus prayed to the Father that we also become "one with them, as they are with us, so that the world may believe His gospel..
{John 17:20-21} I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me..
Maximus69:
Oga brocab, please present the organization of true Christians that are united as one body in line of thought. Period! John 17:20-23, Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The Governing body of believers is simple "One must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-now this is the truth-but if you disbelieve, then Christ does not ruin with you, nor does His Spirit teach you, and if Christ is not in you, Just like He is with His Father, then it wouldn't matter what you and your new comrades believe, because what you preach will never be the truth.
Maximus69:
Well, i can't evaluate your intellect but i'm sure other followers of this thread can notice what i've been saying in Jesus' statement.
I have tried to understand any knowledge you may think you have, I am having trouble believing you actually believe Christ ever existed, so I am sure anybody in their right minds who have read your pages is confused just as much as I am...
Maximus69:

You're a clown walahi Talahi! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you've carefully studied and thoroughly meditated on those scriptures before typing what you just typed up there!

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
brocab:
I am not into your petty arguments[, if you believe the Watchtower is your kingdom, you are more then welcome to have it..

Instead of repenting of your sins(blunders) for speaking against God's people, you're now saying "I am not into your petty argument"

Whereas you've been trying really hard, looking for proofs to curse and condemn the blessed organization of the most high God.

Well the Kingdom of God is coming, it will be established on this planet just as Jesus prayed, and God's will will take place on earth as the (born again Christians) are presently doing in heaven! {Matthew 6:10}
For your information, the Watchtower have been working round the clock to gather the subjects for that kingdom and JEHOVAH has blessed their effort. That's why we're now numbering over 8,500,000 peace loving worshipers from all the nations of this earth! Isaiah 2:1-4 wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Instead of repenting of your sins(blunders) for speaking against God's people, you're now saying "I am not into your petty argument"

Whereas you've been trying really hard, looking for proofs to curse and condemn the blessed organization of the most high God.

Well the Kingdom of God is coming, it will be established on this planet just as Jesus prayed, and God's will will take place on earth as the (born again Christians) are presently doing in heaven! {Matthew 6:10}
For your information, the Watchtower have been working round the clock to gather the subjects for that kingdom and JEHOVAH has blessed their effort. That's why we're now numbering over 8,500,000 peace loving worshipers from all the nations of this earth! Isaiah 2:1-4 wink

"Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven" (Luke 10:20).

The reason JWs don't look forward to getting to heaven is because their names are not written there. This explains why you are earthbound. True Christians are citizens of heaven and this world is not our home we are looking forward to getting where our names are written down in glory.

You do not take holy communion because you don't believe you are heavenbound. So what are we arguing about? Repent now and believe the gospel truth. Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
brocab:
I have kept my patients for you, I understand you are from another foundation, claiming to know Christ-but denying His power, I am not in argument with you, it's your choice to either believe and see what I see in the written Word of God-or in your case we just allow the blind to lead the blind.
Jesus and His Father are One-Just as Jesus prayed to the Father that we also become "one with them, as they are with us, so that the world may believe His gospel..
{John 17:20-21} I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me..

The Governing body of believers is simple "One must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-now this is the truth-but if you disbelieve, then Christ does not ruin with you, nor does His Spirit teach you, and if Christ is not in you, Just like He is with His Father, then it wouldn't matter what you and your new comrades believe, because what you preach will never be the truth.

I have tried to understand any knowledge you may think you have, I am having trouble believing you actually believe Christ ever existed, so I am sure anybody in their right minds who have read your pages is confused just as much as I am...

Millions of Jewish zealots and Pharisees of the first century SAW all what Jesus did and even witnessed how his followers were gathering people from all the nations as one big happy family of peace loving worshipers with the support of God's holy spirit, yet just few of them became obedient to the faith! Act 6:7

What stopped so many of them from accepting the truth?

They're stubbornly interpreting the Bible to fit their crooked minds, but God didn't leave them without proof. "THEY'RE EYEWITNESSES OF THE LOVE AND PEACE PERMEATING THE ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIANS"

Mr brocab, i was a Muslim and i don't think it's a crime if i'm one of those Jesus said will know that you're his disciples "if there is LOVE amongst Christians"
Certainly there is no way anyone can SEE the LOVE in only one Christian without carefully examining how/what it's working amongst your folks!
You just present the organization of true Christians so that i can SEE the same fruit in their midst, that's all! John 13:34-35 smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 5:46am On Oct 20, 2019
false jw's love their colorful clothing and the womens long colored
fingernails:

1Jn 2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

greater is he(the Holy spirit) that is in Christians, than he(satan) that is in the world

1Jn 4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

and greater is he(the Holy Spirit) that is in Christians, than it(a impersonal power) that is in false jw's
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Maximus69:
Millions of Jewish zealots and Pharisees of the first century SAW all what Jesus did and even witnessed how his followers were gathering people from all the nations as one big happy family of peace loving worshipers with the support of God's holy spirit, yet just few of them became obedient to the faith! Act 6:7
Hitler once said: to lead a country, you must disarm it first, he is right, people vote for Governments to run a country, people are like sheep looking for someone to Shepard them--a false prophet work on the same principles of a Government to gain leadership, ''look what happen while Moses was with God on the mount, the people voted for leadership' so they rebelled against God and made golden statues to lead them.
{Matthew 7:15} “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
{Matthew 24:24} For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
{ Ezekiel 13 } Correct and sound doctrine is crucial to salvation and growth in spiritual maturity. It comes as no surprise that God warns us many times in Scripture to be aware of false teaching. Christians need to be able to recognize false teachers in order to know when they are being led down a path that God did not intend!
Maximus69:
Mr brocab, i was a Muslim and i don't think it's a crime if i'm one of those Jesus said will know that you're his disciples "if there is LOVE amongst Christians" Certainly there is no way anyone can SEE the LOVE in only one Christian without carefully examining how/what it's working amongst your folks! You just present the organization of true Christians so that i can SEE the same fruit in their midst, that's all! John 13:34-35 smiley
{Matthew 7:6} Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.
This verse is pretty clear enough to know who's is in fellowship with you, it's simple to examine the scriptures to know who's spreading the true gospel.
Maximus69:

They're stubbornly interpreting the Bible to fit their crooked minds, but God didn't leave them without proof. "THEY'RE EYEWITNESSES OF THE LOVE AND PEACE PERMEATING THE ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIANS"

Mr brocab, i was a Muslim and i don't think it's a crime if i'm one of those Jesus said will know that you're his disciples "if there is LOVE amongst Christians"
Certainly there is no way anyone can SEE the LOVE in only one Christian without carefully examining how/what it's working amongst your folks!
You just present the organization of true Christians so that i can SEE the same fruit in their midst, that's all! John 13:34-35 smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
8,500.000 is quite small to brag about, don't you realise Jesus has His followers all over the world, there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere, maybe we may find a very small group in your organisation, or we may find them in the Catholic Church even in the Baptised, or the Pentecostal, wherever they are, God knows.
{1 Corinthians 13:4-8} Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
Maximus69:
Love never boast-nor brag-at Christ's coming He will ruin in Kingdom hall on earth to be with the 8,500,00 true loving worshippers "Jehovah Witnesses..
Maximus69:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
brocab:
8,500.000 is quite small to brag about, don't you realise Jesus has His followers all over the world, there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere, maybe we may find a very small group in your organisation, or we may find them in the Catholic Church even in the Baptised, or the Pentecostal, wherever they are, God knows.
{1 Corinthians 13:4-8} Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
Love never boast-nor brag-at Christ's coming He will ruin in Kingdom hall on earth to be with the 8,500,00 true loving worshippers "Jehovah Witnesses..

It's just a people from all the nations of the earth, it has nothing to do with number but for you to know that the teaching of Jehovah's Witnesses is uniting people as one family!

Noah had only eight persons in the ark but today, we've gotten 8,500,000 peace loving worshipers from all nations! Isaiah 2:1-4 wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Maximus69:

It's just a people from all the nations of the earth, it has nothing to do with number but for you to know that the teaching of Jehovah's Witnesses is uniting people as one family!

Noah had only eight persons in the ark but today, we've gotten 8,500,000 peace loving worshipers from all nations! Isaiah 2:1-4 wink

So you guys think you are Noah's ark right? Well it's only inside your head and in watchtower magazines so it is not real life.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Maximus69:
The above message show's us you believe the 8,500,000 are Jehovah witnesses. I said: there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere, maybe we will find a very small group in your organisation, we may even find them sitting elsewhere in other Churches, we may find them on the street, in the gutters, or living next door to you.
This is why it is important to test everybody who thinks they have some what knowledge about Christ, in your case Micheal the archangel is Christ in the making.
And yet Jesus warned us about false prophets claiming to be Him-unfortunately you believe the Watchtower is full to the brim of Christians..
Maximus69:
{1 John 2:19} They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us, they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
The Jehovah witnesses began in the 1870's, you went out from us and began your organisation to separate yourselves away from the truth.
Maximus69:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2019
brocab:

(1)The above message show's us you believe the 8,500,000 are Jehovah witnesses. I said: there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere, maybe we will find a very small group in your organisation, we may even find them sitting elsewhere in other Churches, we may find them on the street, in the gutters, or living next door to you.
(2)This is why it is important to test everybody who thinks they have some what knowledge about Christ, in your case Micheal the archangel is Christ in the making.
(3)And yet Jesus warned us about false prophets claiming to be Him-unfortunately you believe the Watchtower is full to the brim of Christians..
{1 John 2:19} (4)They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us, they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
(5)The Jehovah witnesses began in the 1870's, you went out from us and began your organisation to separate yourselves away from the truth.

(1) You can never and you will never find one single dedicated member of God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) beg for food anywhere! Psalms 23:1
It's just one of JEHOVAH'S promise to his people!
Psalms 37:25

(2)We've come to know that the same Michael (the archangel) is Jesus Christ but if you don't agree with that, that's no problem of ours, you just gather few of your folks from different nations, teach them what you know about Jesus and make one big happy family of peace loving worshipers with then to prove that you people knew the PRINCE of PEACE better than what Jehovah's Witnesses are saying, that's all! wink

(3)The same Jesus who made that warning said "by their FRUIT" NOT "by his/her FRUIT" meaning you will see a group of people from different ~ nations, works of life, cultures, backgrounds. You'll also notice that some are cool headed, some are tough, some are still battling with the works of the flesh which they inherited through Adamic sin, but as a BODY of people you'll see the holy spirit producing the FRUIT in their gathering! Matthew 7:15-20
He also said at Revelation that if you notice that the organization you're worshiping with is NOT PRODUCING THE DESIRED FRUIT, take you leave! Revelations 18:4
But Jesus followers will be separated from all false religions as one unique group of people! John 17:14-16
So Jesus concludes that when you (brocab) see that, then know that you've found Jesus' group! Matthew 5:14-16

(4)Yes Jehovah's Witnesses went out of different religious groups claiming Christians to form one body, why? Because we're not seeing the works of God's holy spirit in any of the groups we left behind! {Matthew 16:12}
Today the whole earth can see that someone stronger than the Prince of this world {John 14:30} is at work and he is the one uniting us! John 17:20-23

(5)Yes Jehovah's Witnesses began from the time of Abel(Adam's second son) till today! Hebrews 11:4 compared to Matthew 23:35.
But that unique name was hidden {Isaiah 65:15} until 1931 at a convention of Jehovah's modern day servants. You don't need to believe it but the FRUIT the organization is producing today will help honest hearted and sincere observers to know that this is the organization Isaiah prophesied about! Isaiah 2:1-4 compared to Micah 4:1-3

God bless you! smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2019
In most cases this is pretty simple to understand, when I said: there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere, maybe we will find a very small group in your organisation, we may even find them sitting elsewhere in other Churches, we may find them on the street, in the gutters, or living next door to you.,
Maximus69:
(1) You can never and you will never find one single dedicated member of God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) beg for food anywhere! Psalms 23:1
It seems you haven't the slightest idea what "hungry Christians mean, "I said: there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere" this doesn't mean they are begging for food, it means they are hungry for God.
{Matthew 7:6} Jesus said: “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
This means it is pointless to even try to disguess anything with you, casting my pearls before swine is a waste of time, you haven't the slightest idea about any concerning matters..
Maximus69:

It's just one of JEHOVAH'S promise to his people!
Psalms 37:25

(2)We've come to know that the same Michael (the archangel) is Jesus Christ but if you don't agree with that, that's no problem of ours, you just gather few of your folks from different nations, teach them what you know about Jesus and make one big happy family of peace loving worshipers with then to prove that you people knew the PRINCE of PEACE better than what Jehovah's Witnesses are saying, that's all! wink

(3)The same Jesus who made that warning said "by their FRUIT" NOT "by his/her FRUIT" meaning you will see a group of people from different ~ nations, works of life, cultures, backgrounds. You'll also notice that some are cool headed, some are tough, some are still battling with the works of the flesh which they inherited through Adamic sin, but as a BODY of people you'll see the holy spirit producing the FRUIT in their gathering! Matthew 7:15-20
He also said at Revelation that if you notice that the organization you're worshiping with is NOT PRODUCING THE DESIRED FRUIT, take you leave! Revelations 18:4
But Jesus followers will be separated from all false religions as one unique group of people! John 17:14-16
So Jesus concludes that when you (brocab) see that, then know that you've found Jesus' group! Matthew 5:14-16

(4)Yes Jehovah's Witnesses went out of different religious groups claiming Christians to form one body, why? Because we're not seeing the works of God's holy spirit in any of the groups we left behind! {Matthew 16:12}
Today the whole earth can see that someone stronger than the Prince of this world {John 14:30} is at work and he is the one uniting us! John 17:20-23

(5)Yes Jehovah's Witnesses began from the time of Abel(Adam's second son) till today! Hebrews 11:4 compared to Matthew 23:35.
But that unique name was hidden {Isaiah 65:15} until 1931 at a convention of Jehovah's modern day servants. You don't need to believe it but the FRUIT the organization is producing today will help honest hearted and sincere observers to know that this is the organization Isaiah prophesied about! Isaiah 2:1-4 compared to Micah 4:1-3

God bless you! smiley

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:28am On Oct 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The reason JWs don't look forward to getting to heaven is because their names are not written there. This explains why you are earthbound. True Christians are citizens of heaven and this world is not our home we are looking forward to getting where our names are written down in glory.

Matt 5:3,5. 2Peter 3:13. Jesus Christ and apostle Peter says OLAADEGBU Pharisee peddles HALF TRUTH= Falsehood.

Kumuyi worshipper believe NOT the words of Jesus Christ and his apostle.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2019
brocab:
In most cases this is pretty simple to understand, when I said: there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere, maybe we will find a very small group in your organisation, we may even find them sitting elsewhere in other Churches, we may find them on the street, in the gutters, or living next door to you.,

It seems you haven't the slightest idea what "hungry Christians mean, "I said: there are groups of hungry Christians everywhere" this doesn't mean they are begging for food, it means they are hungry for God.
{Matthew 7:6} Jesus said: “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
This means it is pointless to even try to disguess anything with you, casting my pearls before swine is a waste of time, you haven't the slightest idea about any concerning matters..

Explain what you mean to those who can be deceived by your lies!

If you were talking about spiritual hunger, go and read Amos 8:11 and Isaiah 65:13

It's those who are spiritually famished that sits in a spot begging for spiritual food.

Jesus has used the faithful and discrete slave GB to prepare enough food so that we have more than enough! Luke 12:42

That's why we're always coming to visit you and your folks in our neighborhood, do you think someone spiritually famished can do that? cheesy

Come and eat Sir, Jehovah's Witnesses have just what it takes to feed you and all your folks spiritually speaking! smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Come and eat Sir, Jehovah's Witnesses have just what it takes to feed you and all your folks spiritually speaking! smiley
Spirituality speaking is this..
Maximus69:

Explain what you mean to those who can be deceived by your lies!

If you were talking about spiritual hunger, go and read Amos 8:11 and Isaiah 65:13

It's those who are spiritually famished that sits in a spot begging for spiritual food.

Jesus has used the faithful and discrete slave GB to prepare enough food so that we have more than enough! Luke 12:42

That's why we're always coming to visit you and your folks in our neighborhood, do you think someone spiritually famished can do that? cheesy

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
brocab:

Spirituality speaking is this..
If you know about spirituality, let's confirm...
If you really know Jesus Christ, who did Jesus say is "the only true God"?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Janosky:

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

Jesus said His Father is the only true God, and of course that's true

Father said Jesus is God, and of course that's true

John said Father and the Word come Jesus is God, and of course that's true

john 17:3

heb 1:8

john 1:1

you way heap big fraud oh mumu brain
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Janosky:

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life"
(1 John 5:20).

Do you have this understanding? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.