Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money (9904 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by ikp120(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Lia Mohammed.
Bro what's up?
Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by AnnaGray(f): 1:57am On May 13, 2017
If the price was right, each one of us would be down there too. cool
Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by farem: 1:59am On May 13, 2017
kinginvagina:
Look at people's future wives and mothers.

Are people not seen what I am seeing? Op (destiny) himself is buried in the grave. Are you not seeing his identity?
Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by Olibboy: 2:10am On May 13, 2017
we dem gals... oya gbera... dem talk say diz guy is a native of ikirun in osun state
Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by seunlly(m): 2:29am On May 13, 2017
pocohantas:
If you think oloshos are on Nairaland, that's okay...olosho hasn't harmed anyone, it's her vagina.

I strongly believe rapists, ritualists, drug dealers, paedophiles..etc are on NL. It's evident in the way they justify rape and vices.

These are the main problem we have in Nigeria, I am yet to see where olosho killed someone but go to front-page and see how some Nigerian men are causing havoc. Raping both young and old.

Maybe they are on this thread...I am scared.
of wwhat?v
Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by Nobody: 7:26am On May 13, 2017
these fat and ugly ass women will say that God has answered their calls (in the Nigerian mindset) even the cheapest prostitutes that I have come across in nigeria doesn't look as ugly like this. tongue
Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by Nobody: 7:27am On May 13, 2017
AnnaGray:
If the price was right, each one of us would be down there too. cool
speak for yourself love! tongue we are not all like you.

1 Like

Re: Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money by Zoomx(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:
my future wife no dey dere.all these ones na cultist or armed robbers dem dey mostly date and marry cheesy .
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off The Arabic Tattoo On Her Thigh. PHOTOS / Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.