Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) (10340 Views)

Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) / why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by CplusJason: 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
talk2alabama:
you be correct niccur
Boss, maximum respect. cool
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Yeah. cool
hmmm bowen gals, i carry yansh for them
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by CplusJason: 9:50pm On May 13, 2017
daintyprincess:

hmmm
bowen gals, i carry yansh for them
Lol, but you also a bowenite na wink
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 10:16pm On May 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, but you also a bowenite na wink
ex
you?
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by CplusJason: 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
daintyprincess:

ex
you?
ex minister my dear.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2017
CplusJason:
ex minister my dear.
dont understand
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by CplusJason: 10:30pm On May 13, 2017
daintyprincess:

dont understand
Ex minister of Niger Delta Avengers.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 10:39pm On May 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Ex minister of Niger Delta Avengers.
what sch did/do you attend?
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by KingTom(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2017
Freewoman:
You don't own a lady until you paid her bribe price, remember not completely owned until you dies, you can't do it all alone or else you die for it, this is the hardest truth, some down me will negatively criticize me but who cares, call it been promiscuity or whatever, who cares
BRIBE price ke? Our educational system has failed woefully cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by CplusJason: 11:28pm On May 13, 2017
daintyprincess:

what sch did/do you attend?
Ambrose Alli University.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by Liamm(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 12:03am On May 14, 2017
CplusJason:
Ambrose Alli University.
ok
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 3:16am On May 14, 2017
CplusJason:
I have done that to someone's girlfriend before. grin

hmmm

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 3:32am On May 14, 2017
She may be right tha she is on her way o and that she said hi to he friend

sips olive oil and bread
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by CplusJason: 7:02am On May 14, 2017
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2017
Freewoman:
You don't own a lady until you paid her bribe price, remember not completely owned until you dies, you can't do it all alone or else you die for it, this is the hardest truth, some down me will negatively criticize me but who cares, call it been promiscuity or whatever, who cares
then I see no reask. why I should love a girlfriend or a wife. women are better used as sex objects,to manage home ,make children etc. Bleep love and I can do anything I like after and I just discovered that men that womanize shouldn't be blamed. its absolutely OK cos one must not give his heart to a Lady
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:01pm On May 15, 2017
iamrealdeji:
then I see no reask. why I should love a girlfriend or a wife. women are better used as sex objects,to manage home ,make children etc. Bleep love and I can do anything I like after and I just discovered that men that womanize shouldn't be blamed. its absolutely OK cos one must not give his heart to a Lady

Don't worry about love as it doesn't exit, what people practice is lust,.................. Trust dont exit either, for those of you that are christains will bear me witness, when the bible says humanity confidence is vanity..............................NO PRETENSE PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / I Don't Understand My Girl! / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.