Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50210 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tuscani: 12:47pm On May 16, 2017
agongajoseph:
Master wat do u mean by born again? So Muslims shud accept Jesus as thier saviour?
Being born again means accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Amhappy(f): 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
The Pastor's approach was wrong. Why pronounce judgment when you are not the judge? Freeze Statement was also very incorrect.

Is it possible that the woman made heaven? YES!!! If she ever confessed Jesus with her mouth and believed Him with her heart,even if she did this at the hour of her death,paradise is guaranteed. Her husband is a pastor so i believe she's not ignorant and she had ample of time.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Fake Qur'an or Fake Bible? We knew that your Bible teachers will never tell you that there are more than 10 Bibles in circulations with similarities and disimilarities on topical Christians issues.
lol so funny when you people are shouting 10 bible, are you talking about version? Because those people translate the bible to English language not that they wrote bible, so dump, well your quran is fake because all it contain is a photocopy of Jewish book and bible with their tradition/culture, if i may ask quran is written by who? Muhammad or allah
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
adedehinbo:
don't be shocked when u gets to heaven nd see the woman makes heaven nd find the husband(pastor)in hell. Islam is the true religion

Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of HELL. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.’ “

HELL IS ISLAMS PARADISE. They kill people to go hell where virgins are waiting

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Fake Qur'an or Fake Bible? We knew that your Bible teachers will never tell you that there are more than 10 Bibles in circulations with similarities and disimilarities on topical Christians issues.
lol so funny when you people are shouting 10 bible, are you talking about version? Because those people translate the bible to English language not that they wrote bible, so dump, well your quran is fake because all it contain is a photocopy of Jewish book and bible with their tradition/culture, if i may ask quran is written by who? Muhammad or allah
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Majlaw(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
As a human, u can't predict who make heaven.
That's my own point of view.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:51pm On May 16, 2017
hamzeiy:
lol..i can assure all nairalanders that any non muslim that dies in his disbeleif after the knowledge of islam gets to him will definately rot in hell forever. don doubt this . finnally mr freeze shouldnt be disturbed as his mum would make heaven by insha Allah. but i fear he might if he dosnt seek the path of truth (islam). forget the islamophobia and media propaganda get to know the truth

Here is what you god promised you;

Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of HELL. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.’ “

WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
kevoh:

ok, move over to the other side,yes that side. Take another 30 steps... Yeah good , that's where you'll meet the people who really give a hoot and read this mumbo jumbo you put up there. tongue tongue
Yeah, you are stunk. The truth is right before you Kevoh, keep running. You know the truth. Tell the demon inside of you to shut up and let you listen.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Tlake(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2017
i am a muslim but i read the bible often lots message on prophets and way of life many xtians do not show, first of all i ll implore everyone both muslim and xtian to read both scriptures and understand who God really is.

secondly ..most harsh verses u post here from quran were during the times of battle ,you should read the verses fully to understand not just one quoted verse

thirdly..v not seen anyone posting this verses from quran 29 vs 46 and 47

and you dispute not with the people of the book,except in the best way, unless it be those of them who do wrong(harm you )but say we believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you our God and your God is one and its him we submit to in islam ( meaning religion of peace) does bible nt preach about peace

47) And thus l (it is) that we have sent down the book to thee so the people of the book(jews n xtians) believe there in,as also some of the pagans and none but unbelievers reject our signs ..
are xtians unbelievers

we need to read n understand both holy books, God has united us all in peace
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by aliscomonaj: 12:55pm On May 16, 2017
In contrast, to the believe of the Christians, all the prophet of God were all Muslims including Moses, Jesus and Muhammed. So if you asked a question whether muslims will make heaven is as if you asking if anyone will make heaven. These messengers all came with the same message which is worshiping of One God.
Islam teaches us that salvation is attainable through the worship of God alone. A person must believe in God and follow His commandments. This is the same message taught by all the Prophets including Moses and Jesus. There is only One worthy of worship. One God, alone without partners, sons, or daughters. Salvation and thus eternal happiness can be achieved by sincere worship.
In addition to this, Islam teaches us that human beings are born without sin and are naturally inclined to worship God alone (without any intermediaries). To retain this state of sinlessness humankind must only follow God’s commandments and strive to live a righteous life. If one falls into sin, all that is required is sincere repentance followed by seeking God’s forgiveness. When a person sins he or she pushes themselves away from the mercy of God, however sincere repentance brings a person back to God.
Salvation is a powerful word that the dictionary defines as the act of preservation or deliverance from destruction, difficulty, or evil. Theologically it is spiritual rescue from sin and its consequences. More specifically, in Christianity it is associated with redemption and the atonement of Jesus. Salvation in Islam is a very different concept. While it does offer deliverance from the fires of hell, it also rejects some of the basic principles of Christianity and states clearly that salvation is attained only through submission to the most merciful, God.
“Those who remember God (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying), "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted are You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.” (Quran 3:191)
According to Christian doctrine, humankind is considered wayward and sinful. The doctrine of original sin states that humankind is born already tainted by the sin of Adam and therefore separated from God, and in need of a redeemer. Islam on the other hand out rightly rejects the Christian concept of original sin and the notion that humankind is born sinful.
The idea that innocent babies or children are sinful sounds completely absurd to a believer who knows that Islam is about original forgiveness not original sin. Humankind, according to Islam is born in a state of purity, without sin and naturally inclined to worship and praise God. However, human beings are also given freewill and are thus capable of making mistakes and committing sins; they are even capable of committing great evil.
Whenever a person commits a sin, he alone is responsible for that sin. Every person is responsible for his or her own actions. Consequently, no human being who has ever lived is responsible for the mistakes made by Adam and Eve. God says in the Quran:
“And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden.” (Quran 35:18)
Adam and Eve made a mistake, they repented sincerely, and God in His infinite wisdom forgave them. Humankind is not doomed to be punished, generation after generation. The sins of the father are not visited upon the sons.
“Then they both ate of that tree, and so their private parts appeared to them, and they began to stick on themselves the leaves from Paradise for their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray. Then his Lord chose him, and turned to him with forgiveness and gave him guidance.” (Quran 20:121-122)
Above all Islam teaches us that God is the most forgiving, and will go on forgiving, repeatedly. Part of being human is making mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes are made without deliberation or a bad intention, but sometimes we knowingly and deliberately sin and do wrong to others. Therefore as human beings, we are constantly in need of forgiveness.
The life of this world is fraught with trials and tribulations; however God did not abandon humankind to these tests. God equipped humankind with an intellect and the ability to make choices and decisions. God also gave us words of guidance. As our creator, He is well aware of our nature and eager to guide us on the straight path that leads to eternal bliss.
The Quran is God’s final revelation and it is applicable for all of humankind; all people, all places, all times. Throughout the Quran God continually asks us to turn to Him in repentance and ask for His forgiveness. This is the road to salvation. This is our rescue from destruction.

“And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks God's forgiveness, he will find God Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 4:10)
“And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of God.” (Quran 11:52)
“Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of God, indeed God forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’” (Quran 39:53)
Quran is not only a book of guidance; it is a book of hope. In it God’s love, mercy, and forgiveness are obvious and thus humankind is reminded not to give in to despair. No matter what sins a person may have committed if he resolutely turns to God, seeking forgiveness his salvation is assured.
Prophet Muhammad described sin as black spots covering the heart. He said, “Indeed if a believer sins, a black spot covers his heart. If he repents, stops the sin, and seeks forgiveness for it, his heart becomes clean again. If he persists (instead of repenting), it increases until it covers his heart…”
Salvation in Islam is not required because of the stain of original sin. Salvation is required because humankind is imperfect and in need of God’s forgiveness and love. In order to understand the concept of salvation correctly we must understand other topics embedded in salvation. These are, understanding the importance of tawheed, or the Oneness of God, and knowing how to repent sincerely.
FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM IN THE BIBLE
1. First Pillar of Islam [Oneness of God ] (Kalimatul Shahada)
Luke 4:8
It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'”

2. “Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt
you.” – James 4:10

Some Christians may find the Muslim method of prayer odd…but if they
were to pray as described in the Bible then they would find themselves
praying much like Muslims…for example:

2. The Second Pillar Of Islam In The Bible (Sallat)

“And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him…”
(Genesis 17:3)

“…and they (Moses and Aaron) fell upon their faces: and the glory of
the LORD appeared unto them.”
(Numbers 20:6)

“And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face
before the ark of the LORD until the eventide, he and the elders of
Israel, and put dust upon their heads.”
(Joshua 7:6)

“…they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the
pavement, and worshipped, and praised the LORD…”
(2 Chronicles 7:3)

“…and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces
to the ground.”
(Nehemiah 8:6)

“And he (Jesus) went a little farther and fell on his face, and prayed…”
(Matthew 26:39)

“And when the disciples heard it,they fell on their faces…”
(Matthew 17:6)

“…and he (Elijah) cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face
between his knees…”
(1 Kings 18:42)

“…and (all the angels) fell before the throne on their faces, and
worshipped God…”
(Revelations 7:11)

“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.”
(Psalms 95:6)

“…all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can
keep alive his own soul.”
(Psalms 22:29)

“…And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.”
(Judges 13:20)

“And when all the people saw it,they fell on their faces: and they
said, The LORD, He is the God; the LORD, He is the God.”
(1 Kings 18:39)

“I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD!”
(Ezekiel 9:cool

“David arose out of a place toward the south, and fell on his face to
the ground, and bowed himself three times…”
(1 Samuel 20:41)

“And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship…”
(Joshua 5:14)

“And it came to pass, that, when Abraham’s servant heard their words,
he worshipped the LORD, bowing himself to the earth…” (Genesis 24:52)

ABLUTION:

“Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself,
and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the LORD, and
worshipped…”
(2 Samuel 12:20)

“So they shall wash their hands and their feet, that they die not: and
it shall be a statute for ever to them, even to him and to his seed
throughout their generations.”
(Exodus 30:21)

“And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet…”
(Exodus 40:31)

RAISING OF THE HANDS:

“Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy
name.” (Psalms 63:4)

ALLAHU AKBAR:

“Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise…”
(Psalms 48:1)

Acts 20:35 ESV / 411 helpful votes

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we
must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he
himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
Hebrews 13:16 ESV / 359 helpful votes

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such
sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Matthew 6:1-4 ESV / 298 helpful votes

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order
to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father
who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet
before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets,
that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have
received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your
left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may
be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Luke 21:1-4 ESV / 167 helpful votes
Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the offering
box, and he saw a poor widow put in two small copper coins. And he
said, “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of
them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of
her poverty put in all she had to live on.
THIS IS THE THIRD PILLAR OF ISLAM

Joel 2:12 ESV / 537 helpful votes

“Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “return to me with all your heart,
with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning;
Psalm 69:10 ESV / 472 helpful votes

When I wept and humbled my soul with fasting, it became my reproach.
Matthew 6:18 ESV / 457 helpful votes

That your fasting may not be seen by others but by your Father who is
in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Daniel 10:3 ESV / 421 helpful votes

I ate no delicacies, no meat or wine entered my mouth, nor did I
anoint myself at all, for the full three weeks.
Acts 14:23 ESV / 339 helpful votes

And when they had appointed elders for them in every church, with
prayer and fasting they committed them to the Lord in whom they had
believed.
Matthew 4:4 ESV / 319 helpful votes
But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
FOURTH PILLAR OF ISLAM

Makkah and Hajj in the Bible

Psalm 84 1-6
How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty!
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord;
my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may have her young— a place near your altar,
O Lord Almighty, my King and my God.
Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
they are ever praising you. Selah
Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
who have set their hearts on "pilgrimage."
As they pass through the Valley of Baca,
they make it a place of springs;
the autumn rains also cover it with pools.

Let See What we have here.
Place is a Valley, in this Valley there is a blessed Well
To this Valley pilgrims make their journey and there is a Sacred House
of Worship in this Valley of Baka, this Place of worship where the
sacred house is at there are COURT YARDS, There are alters
and Sparows and Swallows Lodge at this location and bare their young.

There is no place in Palestine that fits this description the only
place that fits this description is BACA which all the Muslims know

"The most important shrine established for the people is the one in
Baca; a blessed beacon for all the people. In it are clear signs: the
station of Abraham. Anyone who enters it shall be granted safe
passage. The people owe it to GOD that they shall observe Hajj
(Pilgrimage) to this shrine, when they can afford it. As for those who
disbelieve, GOD does not need anyone." [3:96-97]

What Is Baca?
Baca (in Psalms) and Baca (in Quran) is another name for Mecca
(Makkah, Saudi Arabia) where the first house of worship on earth which
was built by Abraham and his first son Ishmael and it was appointed by
God for human beings. This house is the Holy Kabah to which all
Muslims face while praying and go for Hajj (pilgrimage).

Hajj (Pilgrimage):
Hajj!! There is no hajj in the Bible. someone might say. Let's see
what were the Biblical prophets were doing ?

[Exodus 10:9] Moses is telling Pharaoh where he is taking the sons of Isreal :
Moses answered, "Everyone! We'll be taking our young and old, our sons
and daughters, our flocks and herds with us. For us it's "a pilgrimage
festival" in the LORD's honor."

According to BDB Theological Dictionary the most fundamental meaning
of hagag which the name Haggai is derived from is to make a pilgrimage
or keep a pilgrimage feast. The Arabic equivalent means "to betake
oneself to or towards an object of reverence," and this verb returns
in the prescribed pilgrimage to Mecca: the Hadj.
Marwah mountain:
Genesis 22:2 "He said, Take now your son, your only son, whom you
love, ISMEAL, and go to the land of Moriah (Marwah), and offer him
there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I will tell
you."

Marwah and Safa are two elevated places in Mecca where Hajar was going
forth and back looking for water as the water they had finished and
she was worried about the baby Ishmael from Dying due to lack of
water. During and after few trips looking for water or people, Angel
Gabriel hit a rock and a sprig of water flowed and then she was able
to drink and to water her baby.

"Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah . So
whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah - there is no blame
upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then
indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing." Quran 2:158
The bible scholar are not sure where is this mountain located in the
holy land and they are making assumptions.
sometimes they say it is in Jerusalem while there was not even Jerusalem at all this time
sometimes they say it is in the south and so on.

The Maqam (Place) of Abraham:
Genesis 22:9
"When they arrived at the place (lit. Maqam) where God had told him to
go, Abraham built an altar ...."

Now where is that Altar in Jerusalem ?? why they did not keep it as a
Holy place this place exist only in Makkah
"In it (Baca) are clear signs [such as] the (Maqam) standing place of
Abraham. And whoever enters it shall be safe. And [due] to Allah from
the people is a pilgrimage to the House " (Quran 3:97)

Pilgrimage to Mecca in Isaiah 60:1-7

"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord
rises upon you.
See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.
“Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you;
your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip.
Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell
with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the
riches of the nations will come.
Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and
Ephah. And all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and
proclaiming the praise of the Lord.
All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will
serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will
adorn my glorious temple.

In [Isaiah 60:1] A prophecy about a Holy man (prophet) bringing the
light of God to the world. This holy man would appear in a time of
darkness filling the world and covering the earth, He would appear to
eliminate the darkness and spread the light of God and his praises.
In [Isaiah 60:3] we read “And the Nations shall come to thy light “
and that means this Holy Prophet would arise among the nations and his
Light would fill his place where the nations would come and visit.

In [Isaiah 60:4] we find the people would come from far, the sons and
daughters, all would come together for the Light.

[Isaiah 60:5-6] it keeps telling us about the coming of the people
from all over the world to the Light.

[Isaiah 60:7] is the clear meaning, it’s Kedar, Where its flocks and
tribes would be gathered together under the light of God, “they would
come up with acceptance on mine altar”. Muslims during the Hajj
“pilgrimage” they slaughter the sacrifices as one of the ceremonies
and Muslims all over the world share that from their places which is
Eid Al Adha.

“And I Will glorify the house of my glory”
and it refers to the Ka’ba in Mecca, the Sacred House for God’s glory.

And proclaim among men the Pilgrimage: they will come to you on foot
and on every lean camel, coming from every remote path" [Quran 22:27]

The Way of Holiness [Isaiah 35:8]
"And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness.
The unclean will not journey on it; it will be for those who walk in
that Way; wicked fools will not go about on it."
"O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let
them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram (the Sacred House) after this,
their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you
from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise."
(Quran 9:28)

The Azan (call of prayer):
Isaiah 40:3 and Mark 1:3
"A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD;
make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God."

The Arabian Peninsula was a deserted place. The "voice calling in the
desert" here is clearly refering to the Azan.
Why Azan?
The whole verse reads "Make a path a highway for God"
The Azan (call of prayers) for Muslims is a call which tells Muslim
that God is calling him. It is heard all around the world and five
times a day. Moreover, hadith refer Azan as a way to Allah and to a
submission to God.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by aliscomonaj: 12:56pm On May 16, 2017
In contrast, to the believe of the Christians, all the prophet of God were all Muslims including Moses, Jesus and Muhammed. So if you asked a question whether muslims will make heaven is as if you asking if anyone will make heaven. These messengers all came with the same message which is worshiping of One God.
Islam teaches us that salvation is attainable through the worship of God alone. A person must believe in God and follow His commandments. This is the same message taught by all the Prophets including Moses and Jesus. There is only One worthy of worship. One God, alone without partners, sons, or daughters. Salvation and thus eternal happiness can be achieved by sincere worship.
In addition to this, Islam teaches us that human beings are born without sin and are naturally inclined to worship God alone (without any intermediaries). To retain this state of sinlessness humankind must only follow God’s commandments and strive to live a righteous life. If one falls into sin, all that is required is sincere repentance followed by seeking God’s forgiveness. When a person sins he or she pushes themselves away from the mercy of God, however sincere repentance brings a person back to God.
Salvation is a powerful word that the dictionary defines as the act of preservation or deliverance from destruction, difficulty, or evil. Theologically it is spiritual rescue from sin and its consequences. More specifically, in Christianity it is associated with redemption and the atonement of Jesus. Salvation in Islam is a very different concept. While it does offer deliverance from the fires of hell, it also rejects some of the basic principles of Christianity and states clearly that salvation is attained only through submission to the most merciful, God.
“Those who remember God (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying), "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted are You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.” (Quran 3:191)
According to Christian doctrine, humankind is considered wayward and sinful. The doctrine of original sin states that humankind is born already tainted by the sin of Adam and therefore separated from God, and in need of a redeemer. Islam on the other hand out rightly rejects the Christian concept of original sin and the notion that humankind is born sinful.
The idea that innocent babies or children are sinful sounds completely absurd to a believer who knows that Islam is about original forgiveness not original sin. Humankind, according to Islam is born in a state of purity, without sin and naturally inclined to worship and praise God. However, human beings are also given freewill and are thus capable of making mistakes and committing sins; they are even capable of committing great evil.
Whenever a person commits a sin, he alone is responsible for that sin. Every person is responsible for his or her own actions. Consequently, no human being who has ever lived is responsible for the mistakes made by Adam and Eve. God says in the Quran:
Adam and Eve made a mistake, they repented sincerely, and God in His infinite wisdom forgave them. Humankind is not doomed to be punished, generation after generation. The sins of the father are not visited upon the sons.
“Then they both ate of that tree, and so their private parts appeared to them, and they began to stick on themselves the leaves from Paradise for their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray. Then his Lord chose him, and turned to him with forgiveness and gave him guidance.” (Quran 20:121-122)
Above all Islam teaches us that God is the most forgiving, and will go on forgiving, repeatedly. Part of being human is making mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes are made without deliberation or a bad intention, but sometimes we knowingly and deliberately sin and do wrong to others. Therefore as human beings, we are constantly in need of forgiveness.
The life of this world is fraught with trials and tribulations; however God did not abandon humankind to these tests. God equipped humankind with an intellect and the ability to make choices and decisions. God also gave us words of guidance. As our creator, He is well aware of our nature and eager to guide us on the straight path that leads to eternal bliss.
The Quran is God’s final revelation and it is applicable for all of humankind; all people, all places, all times. Throughout the Quran God continually asks us to turn to Him in repentance and ask for His forgiveness. This is the road to salvation. This is our rescue from destruction.

“And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks God's forgiveness, he will find God Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 4:10)
“And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of God.” (Quran 11:52)
“Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of God, indeed God forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’” (Quran 39:53)
Quran is not only a book of guidance; it is a book of hope. In it God’s love, mercy, and forgiveness are obvious and thus humankind is reminded not to give in to despair. No matter what sins a person may have committed if he resolutely turns to God, seeking forgiveness his salvation is assured.
Prophet Muhammad described sin as black spots covering the heart. He said, “Indeed if a believer sins, a black spot covers his heart. If he repents, stops the sin, and seeks forgiveness for it, his heart becomes clean again. If he persists (instead of repenting), it increases until it covers his heart…”
Salvation in Islam is not required because of the stain of original sin. Salvation is required because humankind is imperfect and in need of God’s forgiveness and love. In order to understand the concept of salvation correctly we must understand other topics embedded in salvation. These are, understanding the importance of tawheed, or the Oneness of God, and knowing how to repent sincerely.
tuscani:
Being born again means accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:57pm On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Am giving you facts beyond reasonable doubts.

America is not a Christian Country

Nigeria is more of an Islamic country than America being a christian country.

America is a free world!

You are trying to make me school you, i won't. Go and read.

Ask google "Who were the Puritans?". Ask Google. where did they come from and where did they go?

Gerarahia kid.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by aliscomonaj: 12:57pm On May 16, 2017

newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUHEtZZFHMC/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Below is a conversation OAP Freeze of Cool FM had with a boy who was wondering if his Muslim late mum made heaven.

http://wotzup.ng/are-muslims-going-to-heaven-oap-freeze-gives-an-answer/
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by aliscomonaj: 12:58pm On May 16, 2017

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by kevoh(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, you are stunk. The truth is right before you Kevoh, keep running. You know the truth. Tell the demon inside of you to shut up and let you listen.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by phirme: 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
Whilst I agree with freeze on the insensitivity of the pastor in telling the little boy of his mother's destination(been hell fire) especially on an emotional day like that, I beg to differ on his irrational explanations to the little boy.

I mean, how can a supposed Bible teacher say such nonsense, even misinterpreting the quoted verses. The holy Bible's stand on heaven is straight forward and simple as stated in John 3:3 "verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God".

Expansiating further, Jesus said in John 3:5 "verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Also, the Bible clearly stated as a support to the above verses in John 3:16 "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever beliveth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

And verse 18 states " he that beliveth in Him is saved, but he that beliveth not is condemned already, because he did not believe in the name of the only begotten son"

So the Bible's stand is clear on making the kingdom of God. The little boy approached freeze expecting answers from the biblical stand point.

The least I expected from freeze was to let the boy know that he isn't God to judge either the woman made heaven or hell, but teach the boy on the Bible's take on inheriting the kingdom of God. The boy did not ask freeze the opinion from the Muslim perspective, but the Christianity's take on inheriting the kingdom of heaven as a biblical teacher.

It's really poor from freeze, and to think he labelled the pastor "a yahoo pastor"? SMH.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Bluesearoll(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2017
Just asking? Why are Muslims OBSESSED with Christian? They will first teach their people the Bible upside-down before even opening quran for them. They even bring the Bible to their mosque and turn it upside-down for them in order to FORMAT their brains before reprogramming their brains with the quran
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

And which of the versions says Jesus was male prostitute, a thief, a rapist, a killer, sex addict who slept with his house girls like your prophet mohammed who wrote only one koran?

I will rather accept 1000 Bible versions that 1 koran.

Mohammed promised you hellfire yet you won't keep shut and prepare to burn.

GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD, NO HEAVENLY PARADISE FOR MUSLIMS, AND, pls tell your Daddy freeze that.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by studM(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:
It makes some sense to me though, even as a Christian. If a man can truly love God and his neighbour, and bears no I'll will towards anyone in his heart, why would a loving God deny him access into heaven?

What u said truly sounds logically OK.. But self righteousness will not take a man to heaven.,it's d righteousness by faith in Christ Jesus that does..d biblical condition for Salvation is confessing Jesus as ur lord and accepting him as ur saviour..that is God's standard for redemption cuz d world without Christ is condemned cuz of sin. . Jesus d Messiah himself said "except a man b born of water(d word) and of d Spirit he can not see d kingdom of God".(rom 10:10,jn3:3-8,act4:12)
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ilynem(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:
It makes some sense to me though, even as a Christian. If a man can truly love God and his neighbour, and bears no I'll will towards anyone in his heart, why would a loving God deny him access into heaven?
Are you a Christian?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 1:07pm On May 16, 2017
Amhappy:
The Pastor's approach was wrong. Why pronounce judgment when you are not the judge? Freeze Statement was also very incorrect.

Is it possible that the woman made heaven? YES!!! If she ever confessed Jesus with her mouth and believed Him with her heart,even if she did this at the hour of her death,paradise is guaranteed. Her husband is a pastor so i believe she's not ignorant and she had ample of time.
It was all a lie. How is a 17 year old Muslim man,
a child?

You didn't know the facts. papafreeze said he was a 17 years old muslim Child.
In Islam, a 17/years old man is a husband and father, how is he a helpless confused kid?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gaskiyamagana: 1:09pm On May 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
coming from a braindead, i guess you are talking about number of people that interpret the bible to English.
Living brain! Ten people interpret the following :
King James Version 2.New English Bible. 3. Revised Standard Version. 4. New International Version. 5. America Translation of holy Bible. 6.Amplified Bible. 7. Living Bible. 8. New World Translation. 9. New Jerusalem Bible. 10. Good News Bible. 11. Holy Bible. 12. New America Standard Bible.
Again, your Sunday School Bible teachers will not tell you anything about Bible Proliferation.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tuscani: 1:10pm On May 16, 2017
aliscomonaj:

it is written, I have set before thee life and death. if I were you, I will choose life, thus saith the Lord
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Rilwayne001: 1:12pm On May 16, 2017
Igba123:
Romans 10v9 "if anyone confessed with his mouth Jesus is Lord and believes in his heart that God raised Him from the dead, he will be saved". What exactly do the muslims believe?

Jesus said the above?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by kelvinatkins(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2017
check this out

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gaskiyamagana: 1:20pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

And which of the versions says Jesus was male prostitute, a thief, a rapist, a killer, sex addict who slept with his house girls like your prophet mohammed who wrote only one koran?

I will rather accept 1000 Bible versions that 1 koran.

Mohammed promised you hellfire yet you won't keep shut and prepare to burn.

GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD, NO HEAVENLY PARADISE FOR MUSLIMS, AND, pls tell your Daddy freeze that.

Only fool will equate, accept or proud of 10 bad girls, talkless of 1000 for ONE elegant, sensible and beautiful girl.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Only fool will equate, accept or proud of 10 bad girls, talkless of 1000 for ONE elegant, sensible and beautiful girl.
Answer the question.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ihustler(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

Wait, Freeze called a 17years man a boy just because he needed people to hear him?
Was he up to.17 when he began sleeping with little boys?

Well, Welcome to the world of FREEZE!

Same guy says we shouldnt patronize Pastors and Imams because of their false teachings.

I dont know what category of teaching I will place his under.

Straight Dumb!

I m sure Freeze has an account on Nairaland and he would be somewhere laughing and rolling on the ground when he finds some gullible persons took his story seriously.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks for this wonderful reply to that lost atheist.

why are Muslims avoiding this thread?
oam4j lalasticlala

aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 EazyMoh tintingz friendNG khalling2008

Is he an atheist?

It sounds like he is showing how difficult it will be to get to heaven without being born again. Dont forget that those who have not heard Christ will be judged according to their conscience. Rom2:14-16 and those who know Gods will and do not do it will be judged more strictly luke 12:41-48 with the harshest examination being made of those who call themselves teachers James3:1

The idea that being born again is a licence to do what one likes is not true. Such behaviour in fact suggests that the person has not been fact born again though he thinks he is Matt 7:18

I think youve been a bit harsh on this guy because unless you know him from elsewhere, it sounds like he is showing the futility of relying on good works. But what do I know smiley
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Caseless: 1:25pm On May 16, 2017
Dumb people telling others that they're going to hell. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.