Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50195 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by IYSKABA: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
muslim doesn't argue

Surah 5:47

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.
Response:
We must read everything in its context. When one sees the clear evidence that Islam teaches that the text of the Christian and Jewish scriptures of today is corrupt, he or she then must attempt to harmonize and understand what the other verses are speaking about. When all verses are looked at together, the problem will go away.
The main problem with Christians who put forth these arguments is that they fail to identify and understand how the Qur'an uses the terms 'Torah' and 'Gospel' in the Qur'an. When the Qur'an talks about the Torah and Gospel, one of its intentions is to speak about the original revelations sent to Moses and Jesus peace be upon them both respectively. Sometimes the Qur'an or authentic hadith might appear to be speaking about the Torah and Gospel, which Jews and Christians refer to
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by RighteousI: 12:06pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tuscani: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=ndustan post=56568753]
That's the problem with Religion, thinking that the other person has to be like you or join your religion to be saved. Forgetting that 250 years ago non of us in Nigeria were either Christian nor Muslim.[/quote part of the days Jesus spent in death before resurrection, was to minister to all the departed souls . so 250 years ago and beyond is well taking care off.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by IYSKABA: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
dalaman:

So you believe that people deserve to be burnt in fire for eternity because they refused to accept stories told about a man and how he said they should live their lives? You are a terrorist.

original terrorist
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
kevoh:

Those kids will also be roasted in fire by the heavenly father for eternity according to some people. cheesy cheesy
So where you come from, a 17 years old is a helpless ignorant boy?

This hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

Pls ask your mate Freeze if he knows what age a muslim boy gets to before the malams starts teaching him everything about islam. A 17 years old in Islam is ripe to be an imam.

So, a pastor attended an islamic funeral for the confused helpless 17 years to ask him a question like that.

Funny guy you are.

And, from when did the Muslims come to Christians to verify issues on Religious matters?

Can you people pls stop lying, it makes you look so cheap and quire.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by deleo16(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Afamed:

A truly founded Christian nation will not legalize abortion in their constitution. A truly founded Christian nation will have no room in their constitution to legalise same sex marriage. From all the American constitution, no where they ever proclaimed Christianity. My only concern with people like you is that, you come on line to say any lots of things without digging dip to research into the information you write on line.

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
victorazy:

a foolllish man always be, Freez is one. plz don't join him. Bible already says it so why alternative?

so everyone that came before Jesus is going to Hell? Dont forget Jesus is God
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Hello!

You also re telling a big lie!

Have u seen America declare Calvary on anything pertaining to it?

It doesn't exist in there constitution.

You read deeper and thank me later!

America has never affiliated with Christianity.

They keep putting u in suspense saying "God bless America" you think is jehova? Smh....
I won't school you. keep on in your ignorance.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
blakwater:
i still want to know how, when, where did JESUS (ISUS) becomes God
actually we are talking about Jesus Christ not isah of your fake quran created by gigolo Muhammad, lol braindead
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Benekruku(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

I won't school you. keep on in your ignorance.

Am giving you facts beyond reasonable doubts.

America is not a Christian Country

Nigeria is more of an Islamic country than America being a christian country.

America is a free world!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
alizma:

congratulations. pls can you tell me the first thing it takes?
Good works does not qualify you sir.

The first thing it takes is you realizing that you are;
Dead (spiritually) Which is the real you.

That you are lost without hope.

That you need help and can't help yourself.

And, you understand what really happened on the cross.

If you just occupy a sit every Sunday without listening to anything said in Church, yet call yourself a Christian, you'd be lying to yourself eternally.

Who is Christ?

Why did he come?

why did he die?

Why does what happened in Eden affect me?

Answer those questions and then you'll know if you are a christian or not.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by MarieSucre(f): 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
tintingz:
I've warned you several times not to mention me among nairaland Muslim, I'm not the same as them, please get that to your skull.

Your brain should tell you that Islamic hell await you? Even Judaism hell await you, I have made peace with every belief I can go to Buddhism heaven, Hinduism heaven or dine with Zeus in Olympus, or join great warriors in Valhalla with Odin, or enter Olorun heaven kingdom and am very sure Allah will welcome me to Aljana, you can see I've advantages than you. smiley

Are you an ex-muslim? Interesting. Please tell me your story.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by abashi47(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
if as a Muslim l,u love ur neighbour as well as ur enemies and u do good...to me, u are following d teachings if Christ ... but I don't think you'll make heaven, because, how or whom will u were pray to
so it means Daddy freeze is wrong
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2017
blakwater:
my creator name is Allah....what is ur creator name
well my own creator is Almighty GOD of Abraham, GOD of Isaac and GOD of Moses, not an Arab god(allah) created by gigolo Muhammad, lol
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by wis1989(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
hi

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by wis1989(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
hi

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by danyaril2yahoo: 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
@ OAP freeze,you quoted John 3:3.but didn't go down to John 3:5.here talks about entering,which means you must have the holy ghost.Ephesians 1:13-14,2corinthians 1:22,Romans 8:9.this mean that if yu dont have the holy ghost in your life no heaven 4 you,whether you attend church or an islam,
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ogbiwa: 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
I have NEVER ever felt like commenting on anything this guy says cos even the Scriptures admonished us not to trade words with a FOOL. See
Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

But reading this I'm just like WOW. This guy is not just wrong but also so daft that even pagans know he's wrong. These are really the end times and many false prophets will rise to lead many astray.

So I'll just drop this, not to answer the man cos he may not eventually see this, but for anyone else: The ONLY way to the Father (and in extension, heaven; because you can NEVER follow the Father and miss where he lives) is Jesus Christ. And this can only be done through confessing with your mouth the Lordship of Jesus, and believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead Rom. 10:9 says exactly that.

Listen, there is NO other way! If you've not at any point in your life done what the Scriptures say in Romans 10:9 there is nothing waiting for you on the other side but eternal damnation. This isn't me talking but scriptures that you can check and see yourself. It doesnt matter if you love God and every human being in the world and do good to everybody all your life till you're gone. That's not how it works! That's not how God designed it to work!
While all these are good but without first taking that step up there, all these ones are totally USELESS.

You know what's funny? At the end of it all, EVERY human ever created on this earth including me and you must see and confess that Jesus is Lord. Whether you do it on this side, or on the other side, but we MUST all do it. That's why sometimes we dont force people to accept Jesus, neither do we scare people with the fear of hellfire. No we preach Jesus in love and pray that the person's heart opens to accept Him. But whether you eventually believe in him now or not; whether you're part of those cajoling and ridiculing His name now and saying all manner of things on social media, its absolutely not a problem. At the end of it all, by the time we all get to really see Him as He truly is (and trust me we ALL will) in all His Glory and splendor, We must ALL allude to His Lordship. I just pray and hope we do it now than on the other side when it may obviously be late.

PS I never felt like commenting on this man's posts until I again saw Proverbs 26:5
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
See it in New Living Translation
Proverbs 26:5 When arguing with fools, be sure to answer their foolish arguments, or they will become wise in their own estimation.

So lest he thinks he's always wise in his own eyes, and most importantly for the people he's deceiving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gaskiyamagana: 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
actually we are talking about Jesus Christ not isah of your fake quran created by gigolo Muhammad, lol braindead
Fake Qur'an or Fake Bible? We knew that your Bible teachers will never tell you that there are more than 10 Bibles in circulations with similarities and disimilarities on topical Christians issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
blakwater:
There is one Quran one God, but ten Bibles
coming from a braindead, i guess you are talking about number of people that interpret the bible to English.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by demzey(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
Dis papa freeze, u sure say him brain Neva freeze(hang)? Y is he using moses as illustration, non relating
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by kingsmaila(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
Jesus aka Isa(may the blessings and peace of God be upon Him) was never a Christian and he never preached any religion called Christianity if any body doubt me he/she should quote the Bible as a reference. In view of the above we Muslim are more Christian than the so called Christians by the definition of Christianity to be Christ like. eg we belief in one God, we do not fornicate, worship Idol, drink alcohol, love our neighbors as ourselves etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tintingz(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
MarieSucre:

Are you an ex-muslim? Interesting. Please tell me your story.
Lol, this is not the right thread to tell my change of ideology.

Anyways, I still call myself a Muslim, just more of deistic and pantheistic one. I don't believe in all these religious dogmas. cool
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
devvland:
John 10,16: There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheep pen. I must bring them, too; they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock with one shepherd. (John 10:16 GNT)

And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. (John 10:16 ESV)

Here Jesus was speaking about being the Good Shepherd. He said he has other sheep that belong to other sheep pens. A sheep pen is a enclosure for housing sheep. This signifies a body or family of followers. Please do not mistake this for worldly "sinners". The word "sheep" which contrasts with "goats" in the Bible symbolizes godly people.

So we should paraphrase Christ's words we could have something that reads like this: "I have other godly people who are not like you. I will also join them with you, and there will be one people under one God"

Although we may want to think so, but we Christians are not the only godly people in the world who are acceptable to God. If a man has love in his heart and does good to his fellows within the limits of human imperfection, God will justify such a man as a sheep. This is how Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and our African forefathers (who exalted justice, fairness & kindness) will find acceptance with God.
Sir, What The Master means there is, the Gentles.
And, being GOOD doesn't qualify us for the kingdom of God.

And those Patriarchs you mentioned were lovers of Yahweh and they followed and obey him.

Pls remember that, at the time the Master said that, Jews never considered any none-Jew good enough for their fold, the Master was just preparing them to open up to the Gentle believers which will later join the fold. Jesus does not have any other sheep who are disobedient to him

He said "My sheep will hear my voice and will follow me".
Where ever his sheep are, when he calls them, they will hear and follow him. This is the reason you see Christians in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan. No matter how much the Muslims kill them, many more will believe.

Christ has sheep everywhere. When they believe, they become his, no longer outsiders.

Interpret the scriptures with understanding sir.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ziga: 12:33pm On May 16, 2017
dhardline:

This is so true... So let me give you a little assignment for just a period of 1 week. In this next week, love everyone, be kind to all men, Don not lie not even a slight exaggeration, have no single evil desire or evil thought in your heart not even one, make sure you help d poor, do no evil thing, don't cheat, in all things love your neighbour and your enemies the same way you love yourself. If you can succeed in doing this for a week even a day with all sincerity and exactness then you'll surely make heaven without Christ.

I smell sarcasm here.

Anybody who sincerely believes the things you mentioned above is already a Christian (Christ follower) - He is following in the footsteps... And that's why he said, "By their fruits, you shall know them."

A lot of people profess Christianity but they "by their fruits you know them"

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by augustine: 12:37pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:
It makes some sense to me though, even as a Christian. If a man can truly love God and his neighbour, and bears no I'll will towards anyone in his heart, why would a loving God deny him access into heaven?
My brother, no one can get into heaven using human logic or religion, being pious / self righteous and considerate of others, etc. Only the shed Blood of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Can wash away a man's sin and make him heaven valid. All mankind has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The penalty required for the sin of man, is his death. But God in Love (John 3:16) Sent and substituted His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to die on man's behalf (2Cor:5:21) Christ offered of Himself; A PERFECT, FULL and SUFFICIENT SACRIFICE and OBLATION for the sins of the world. It is only when we believe and key into this mission of Christ and practice the Christian faith that we receive salvation for our soul(s) and assurance of eternal life in paradise. Salvation is found in no one else, For there is no other NAME under heaven given to Men by which we shall be saved (Acts 4:12)

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Only one condition guarantees heaven: unless a man be born again.
Master wat do u mean by born again? So Muslims shud accept Jesus as thier saviour?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by 900warriorz: 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Did you think the opposite of christian religion love other Religion

what's your point exactly? :-/
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by spenca: 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Just like sections of a constitution cannot be read in isolation same goes to the verses of the Holy books .
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
Limibanti:
Ignorance is when you think that Islam is a part to hell. Islam is the only way to paradise, if you like run from the fact or mask it. Allihamdulilahi that I am among the rightly guided in the human race. Islam is peaceful and it is the only acceptable religion in the presence of God
No sir, you lie. Allah never promised you paradise. Lets see.

Abu Umama narrated:
“The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of HELL. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.’ “

Where did Heavenly paradise in Islam come from? Who began that silly teaching?

Muhammed said, the paradise is HELL, where the 72 virgins will be waiting, yet everyday i hear people talking about heaven.

Guy, the paradise muhammed talked about was hell not Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by nkemjacob2(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
will islam allow dem to love there neighbour... wen their uttermost desire to kill and bomb... chasing Christians from marrying their daughters....how can dey mke heaven
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 12:46pm On May 16, 2017
Afamed:

A truly founded Christian nation will not legalize abortion in their constitution. A truly founded Christian nation will have no room in their constitution to legalise same sex marriage. From all the American constitution, no where they ever proclaimed Christianity. My only concern with people like you is that, you come on line to say any lots of things without digging dip to research into the information you write on line.
What did the Bible say about the coming age, sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.