Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80067 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
With English like this why won't you fail
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?

3 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Welcome back, when you are always on nairaland bombing and bashing your elders you didn't know that jamb is not meant for nairalanders! Sorry, next time read harder and quiet social media!

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Yehman1(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
e no mean anytin abeg, d only tin is to gain admmission into uni go dey hard cos of d score, bt try poly, i assure u, u go enta joor. No jamb score is a waste now o. wit d right link, prayers n luck. admmission go click.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Zulu212: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Obob sorry oo...
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by stoic6ix: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Damibiz:
Weldone sir/ma,....dis is za kind of scores u get when ur villeage people are against ur education...kikikiki :->

It is not funny
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Oh oh u just made FP and first post. Double FP
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by blingxx(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
try enter poly ...forget uni. ...me sef i still dey poly
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ponti93(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Read una book, una go refuse... Always on facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, snapchat and twitter... Forming slay mamas and pepper dem gang... I wonder who e dey pepper now

3 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 16, 2017
Welcome back, when you are always on nairaland bombing and bashing your elders you didn't know that jamb is not meant for nairalanders! Sorry, next time read harder and quiet social media.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by CXLVII: 2:10pm On May 16, 2017
Polytechnic or Technical school is your best bet!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by blingxx(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

way too harsh. ...the guy is probably still a kid who is writing jamb for the first ...they is always a next year undecided

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by jobbitto(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2017
That is what one gets when he/she is so much glued to social media network.
...................Shout Out to Social Media Network.............
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by tripzalee(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by PrinceKenne(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

Never give up bro, not all that fail are poor, the major confusion about life is the unclear picture called FATE; had it been we understand fate, no one would have been Barned to fail.
That you fail jamb today doesn't mean u won't get to where you are destined to be, just put more efforts, consider other school with low cut off mark, along the line find a trade to learn. There are many successful business tycoons in Nija today who experienced d same. I failed JAMB 4 times during my time but I graduated in 2008 even with additional certificates.
Be inspired and move ahead, thanks.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Vetsolo(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

U dey madt for head

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by stagger: 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Guy, you are still young. As you grow older, you will find out that these exam things are the very least of life's problems. I was the best in all my schools and wrote all exams including university only once. It took me several years of working for the Federal Govt and private companies to realize that being able to make a living in today's Nigeria does not depend on paper qualifications.

I would advise you to study for another JAMB, but also start acquiring skills that are relevant to today's world. Even foreign-trained Master's Degree holders are looking for work in Nigeria. I met one I knew from my childhood the other day. Has a UK Masters, has been looking for work for the past two years.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by himkers2: 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
am waiting to see ipobexposed's jamb result grin grin

that guy is too dull. He can dull for Africa

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Josmila(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
LOOL I'm waiting for my nephew to show me his own result when I get home.

Each time I asked if he's reading as he should, the answer is always "Ah...big uncle...trust me na, I'm reading well...I don't want to write Jamb the 4th time..."
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2017
Can we just have a snake thread

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2017
You didn't fail everything after all, You've always cherished Nairaland's front page, and now you have passed on Nairaland.

I looked at you as you were overjoyous after making FP with ur previous thread "Jamb is very hard"

That got into your head, now you have another.

So my brother, keep fighting for FP while your mates are doing what it takes to make it.

#Nohardfeelings
#Iyanu_Mashele

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Tamzblaze(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2017
I'm so disappointed for scoring 206

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by joeyswift(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...
in as much as I sympathise with The guy,but at the same time we should not totally blame the education system, he should be alloted some blame too. In my house no matter the logistics problem encountered during an exam,and come home complaining, my father will simply say Shebi there are people who passed? If he had spent more time with his books and less time on NL his case would have been different

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Op dont listen to this. You that passed jamb I hope you are matriculating at harvard or MIT now.

Anyway op jamb isn't the only route to university. Try doing A levels
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Frozeen(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
Why you know go fail When you're a problem child..
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by austinoeze(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
I just browsed a good friend of mine's own and yours was even better than hers. Lemme copy and paste to you what I sent her
"Still reminding you not to feel bad... Better things are yet to come, one day you will remember this day and tell people the story and it will inspire them. Cheer up"
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Afamed: 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...
At every time, you always find someone to hold responsible for your failure. How on earth do you expect him to pass the exam, with the kind of grammar he exhibited up there? Heaven only helps, those who help themselves.

3 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Dimejidude(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Welcome back, when you are always on nairaland bombing and bashing your elders you didn't know that jamb is not meant for nairalanders! Sorry, next time read harder and quiet social media!
Hmm. Baba o
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
you are not a failure. You can still rise again. Dont give up. Winners never quit!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by larrypourl(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
Nawa ooo so social media will help u adjust your mark abi undecided just continue

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices if you're in Lagos and you're interested, holla. cool

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by remedick: 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Nice one bro!
Go for Poly and use Direct entry to enter the Uni.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by beejay101(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

hope is not lost my brother...if u know of IJMB ( interim joint admission matriculation board examination). Admission opportunity is very high into 200 level to any Nigerian university....if u need more info...call 08169775625
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.