Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Don't Trust Her Anymore - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust Her Anymore (22102 Views)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by baby124: 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
Well now that you have given more information, the guy could be the one into her. Also I don't buy any story that the guy is married so nothing. He could be married but on his way out divorce-wise. He could be a very disrespectful person to his wife as well. The truth is your fiancée did not initiate the disrespect, he did. I am sure she was surprised at his action and was afraid at yours. I feel if you want to marry her, you go ahead. But if not, then you have to deal with her having admirer's till you marry. Even when you marry she will keep having admirer's. My own mother still has admirer's. Should my father have put her in Hijab or locked her at home or killed himself when he was alive?
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 17, 2017
Op pls answer these questions.

How old are you ?

What kinda job do you have ?

Are her parents richer than your parents ?

How old is she ?

Lemme tell you a story that happened to me.

I used to date a virgin too. A young girl corper who was about 9 years younger. I loved her and she knew. But these were he mistakes which is the same mistakes young ladies make :

1. She believed she was too young for marriage - same with ur girl friend.

2. She believed she had the potential and beauty to hook a far more "succesful" or richer man.

3. She was not too eager to let everyone around her know she was engaged. Same as ur babe.

4. She was dating me but at the sametime she didnt want people to know, this right there is the first sign of an opportunist.

When I saw all these I knew she did not love me. She was only with me because I was the best at the time and if she was lucky to get someone better she will leave me.

I kicked her out as you would have guessed.

Remember this , as a man if your woman is does not feel lucky for having you as a partner and she now hides you from her fb twitter etc and is forming single please run.

My final advise, forget her hymen which you aint even sure is intact.
Tell her its over. Be firm and let her see you will not tolerate bullshiit.
If she comes back to you fine and if she doesnt well , its life.

You will meet someone who will adore and respect you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
NoToPile:

Hmm to the one I love ..., he may just have a crush on her or something and it could be more you never can tell.

Dig deeper , and since you are a Christian pray hard about this, nothing is hidden.

Like you said one cannot afford to marry someone one doesnt trust.

You will find the truth.
Thanks for your wonderful contribution, I will try and do something to it, there is something she is still hiding.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
baby124:
Well now that you have given more information, the guy could be the one into her. Also I don't buy any story that the guy is married so nothing. He could be married but on his way out divorce-wise. He could be a very disrespectful person to his wife as well. The truth is your fiancée did not initiate the disrespect, he did. I am sure she was surprised at his action and was afraid at yours. I feel if you want to marry her, you go ahead. But if not, then you have to deal with her having admirer's till you marry. Even when you marry she will keep having admirer's. My own mother still has admirer's. Should my father have put her in Hijab or locked her at home or killed himself when he was alive?
Well said, the guy is Muslim and u know they can have many wives as possible, when I check the guy timeline he has never for once declared his love to his wife which I'm not even sure the wife is with him , so u are very correct about your assumption about the guy. A very young and beautiful lady will always has admirers , but what do we call that if u are giving ur admirers attention.
She has actually met with the guy and currently when I saw many of d guy pics on her phone she said she collected d memory card she is using now from the guy.
What do u think about that?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by baby124: 8:49pm On May 17, 2017
antidisestablis:

Well said, the guy is Muslim and u know they can have many wives as possible, when I check the guy timeline he has never for once declared his love to his wife which I'm not even sure the wife is with him , so u are very correct about your assumption about the guy. A very young and beautiful lady will always has admirers , but what do we call that if u are giving ur admirers attention.
She has actually met with the guy and currently when I saw many of d guy pics on her phone she said she collected d memory card she is using now from the guy.
What do u think about that?
The guy might be a playboy and knows how to flatter women. Women love attention so she may be getting it from him. But that doesn't mean she wants to be with him. Why did he give her his memory card?
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:02pm On May 17, 2017
Guitarlife:
Op pls answer these questions.

How old are you ?

What kinda job do you have ?

Are her parents richer than your parents ?

How old is she ?

Lemme tell you a story that happened to me.

I used to date a virgin too. A young girl corper who was about 9 years younger. I loved her and she knew. But these were he mistakes which is the same mistakes young ladies make :

1. She believed she was too young for marriage - same with ur girl friend.

2. She believed she had the potential and beauty to hook a far more "succesful" or richer man.

3. She was not too eager to let everyone around her know she was engaged. Same as ur babe.

4. She was dating me but at the sametime she didnt want people to know, this right there is the first sign of an opportunist.

When I saw all these I knew she did not love me. She was only with me because I was the best at the time and if she was lucky to get someone better she will leave me.

I kicked her out as you would have guessed.

Remember this , as a man if your woman is does not feel lucky for having you as a partner and she now hides you from her fb twitter etc and is forming single please run.

My final advise, forget her hymen which you aint even sure is intact.
Tell her its over. Be firm and let her see you will not tolerate bullshiit.
If she comes back to you fine and if she doesnt well , its life.

You will meet someone who will adore and respect you.

Let me ans little of the questions u asked in order not to reveal much identity about me. I'm in my early thirties she is in her early twenties the age diff is about 8 years, our parents are not rich but I'm doing well as a guy though I'm that rich. I have done a lot for her that's not d issue because in life we are meant to impact positively to the life of others. Sincerely I think she loves me I don't know what is really wrong with her, she has even called me several times today.
Also she use to say it that I'm different from other guys she has met before me. Truly I'm a nice guy who doesn't believe in taking advantage of any lady.
Well I will try and do some finding if turns out to be true then I can know decide on what to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
baby124:

The guy might be a playboy and knows how to flatter women. Women love attention so she may be getting it from him. But that doesn't mean she wants to be with him. Why did he give her his memory card?
I don't know ooo, because the present phone she is using i was the one that bought it
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
sisisioge:
Yes she is
You said the affirmatively . Why are u so sure about this?
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by sisisioge: 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
antidisestablis:

You said the affirmatively . Why are u so sure about this?

Cos its all written on the wall...I know loving eyes can't ever see. Pele.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 4:00am On May 19, 2017
sisisioge:
Yes she is

Radically blunt grin. That's my gurl. Tuale!!!!!
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by sisisioge: 6:33am On May 19, 2017
checkengine:

Radically blunt grin. That's my gurl. Tuale!!!!!

Paddy paddy mi! Howdy grin
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:18am On May 19, 2017
sisisioge:

Paddy paddy mi! Howdy grin

I dey kampe. I dey hail you from the east coast. Ejoy ya day.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 8:48pm On May 22, 2017
sisisioge:

Cos its all written on the wall...I know loving eyes can't ever see. Pele.
Hmmm ! I love that madam, though for now we have settled our differences, she admitted the closeness but she said she is not dating him. I know sth is very wrong somewhere I will surely get to the root of the matter.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Blade21: 10:41pm On May 22, 2017
antidisestablis:

Hmmm ! I love that madam, though for now we have settled our differences, she admitted the closeness but she said she is not dating him. I know sth is very wrong somewhere I will surely get to the root of the matter.
see am very sure she's not dating that guy I have been in this your situation b4 married pretty early too trust me she's just being her age nothing is going on if you want to marry her please do. learn to trust your woman no matter what and if you want clarity pray about it so God will show you what's up happy married life in advance
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 12:11am On May 23, 2017
Blade21:
see am very sure she's not dating that guy I have been in this your situation b4 married pretty early too trust me she's just being her age nothing is going on if you want to marry her please do. learn to trust your woman no matter what and if you want clarity pray about it so God will show you what's up happy married life in advance
I think u may be correct but it might even turns otherwise, in few day times I know the truth will come out. Is not that I don't trust her , is just that when u trust someone and you see some things then some actions need to be taken and also we earn trust base on our action. We have been together for 2 years and we are trusting God that we settle down this year. She is a very nice and lovely lady.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bukatyne(f): 12:14am On May 23, 2017
antidisestablis:

Well, I have proposed to her, I have made my mind known to her since the beginning of the courtship. All my families know her, I have even met with her father and mother and made my intention known to them. The guy is married she can never marry d guy even if they are dating, she may be doing that for the fun ofit, she is young and just graduated.

I have found out I have very divergent views when it comes to relationships & marriage however:

I don't believe in having spares or open ended options once your are in a relationship / courtship. There is something it does to you and you can't give your all because B is there as backup.

I also don't understand the concept of a person saying he/she wants to enjoy before marriage. Is it bondage? What do they hope to enjoy? Sex? Attention? Money? etc.

Your girl as an example. .. why would she encourage another man's advances? Let's assume they have nothing together. Why would a man (martial status notwithstanding) call her 'the one he loves'? The one I love is different from my live; my dear etc. and other endearment friends use.

Am I saying your girl shouldn't have male friends? No (that one sef is for another day; what do they have in common or are they guys she friendzoned?) However, she needs to realize that she has pledged/committed to be loyal to you. Again, why should she have a lot of his pictures on her phone While the man might be chasing her, she is encouraging him which is not ideal.

You said she is a virgin? Check well to see that one bobo or Alhaji is not chopping what you are saving for your wedding night.

If upon investigations, she is clean, yhen you need to tell her that it is either all of her or nothing. You are done with fragments of her.

If that is the real reason Banky went ahead with the introduction, then i am afraid for him. What would he do when Adesua is crushing on PSquare? Renewal of vows?

Again. You profess to be a Christian, pray.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 12:35am On May 23, 2017
bukatyne:

I have found out I have very divergent views when it comes to relationships & marriage however:

I don't believe in having spares or open ended options once your are in a relationship / courtship. There is something it does to you and you can't give your all because B is there as backup.

I also don't understand the concept of a person saying he/she wants to enjoy before marriage. Is it bondage? What do they hope to enjoy? Sex? Attention? Money? etc.

Your girl as an example. .. why would she encourage another man's advances? Let's assume they have nothing together. Why would a man (martial status notwithstanding) call her 'the one he loves'? The one I love is different from my live; my dear etc. and other endearment friends use.

Am I saying your girl shouldn't have male friends? No (that one sef is for another day; what do they have in common or are they guys she friendzoned?) However, she needs to realize that she has pledged/committed to be loyal to you. Again, why should she have a lot of his pictures on her phone While the man might be chasing her, she is encouraging him which is not ideal.

You said she is a virgin? Check well to see that one bobo or Alhaji is not chopping what you are saving for your wedding night.

If upon investigations, she is clean, yhen you need to tell her that it is either all of her or nothing. You are done with fragments of her.

If that is the real reason Banky went ahead with the introduction, then i am afraid for him. What would he do when Adesua is crushing on PSquare? Renewal of vows?

Again. You profess to be a Christian, pray.

That's what I have been telling her ,that if you say someone is just your friend why giving the person much attention. Take for instance since we started I have never cheated on her also even I keep a distance from ladies in order to be focus, just like what I said this is one of the examples of such cases.
Concerning d virgin stuff I didn't propose to her because of that it was along the way that she told me .Just like what I said above I will dig deep to the matter and know God will reveal everything. Once again thanks for your wonderful contribution.
For the mod pls never push this thread to front page ooo
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:57am On May 24, 2017
Hi guys, I appreciate everyone for wonderful contributions, I'm a tech guy I was forced to use tech on her and sincerely What am seeing is devastating. Keep u guy updated soon . thanks
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by kindredspirit(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2017
antidisestablis:
Hi guys, I appreciate everyone for wonderful contributions, I'm a tech guy I was forced to use tech on her and sincerely What am seeing is devastating. Keep u guy updated soon . thanks

Following...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2017
A BITCH WILL ALWAYS BE A BITCH... (VIRGIN OR NOT)

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
antidisestablis:

My guy it seems you are on the way oooo, she loves attention more than anything, she is a kind of lady u must call several times a day, she calls too very often and also she loves chatting very well. She out of city for now we chatted about it initially she was not taking it very well later she succumbed and she admitted that d guy has wooed her before but she said she is not dating him. She later said she is sorry and she will do sth about d closeness with the guy.

My guy now i understand...u de 4k up...ladie will always take brothes like u 4 granted...u r to godamn available 4her....i think she's cheating on u some how....i think she's seriously considering that guy....so be wise...u need to trash this issue with her immediately b4 its too late...if i were 2 be in ur shoes (bt I'll never be in ur shoes...a lady cannot tk me 4 granted...not in this life) ...i take this as a red flag...I'll be tempted to leave her...she ain't loyal at all...most ladies (expecially d good ones)..will always choose a bad guy(a player) over a good guy..know that...even if she distance herself frm dat guy.. i think she's likely to cheat with that same man wen u guys get married....she's emotionally cheating on u...very soon she'll be doing it physically with him...

I RATHER STAY SINGLE AND LEAVE A PEACEFUL LONG LIFE...CATCH MY FUN CONTINOUSLY...THAN TO BE IN THIS UR SHITTY SITUATION...I THINK NOT GETTING MARRIED IS D IDEAL SHIIT THESE DAYS SINCE FINDING A LOYAL GIRL IN 9JA IS LIKE GETTIN A MILLION NAIRA MONTHLY JOB IN 9JA....STAY SINGLE N LEAVE LONG...PEACE OUT

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2017
antidisestablis:

I'm not saying I was preventing her from having friends perhaps she has many male friends, there are some I know that I do chat with occasionally. But if u notice some things in d life of a woman u want to spend your life with is better u do some finding before it is too late. If she cannot receive some calls in my presence though I don't touch her phone but sometimes she delete her chat history what else is she hiding I'm not accusing her of anything yet because there is no concrete evidence.
Marriage is life time journey I cannot avoid to marry someone I cannot trust, the examples I sighted is just few of several things I have discovered about her, so for me to find out some things about d person I want to marry u call that insecurity, is my life to live not yours . I won't wait till I catch her in bed with a man. To avoid story that touches I need to take actions now! Thanks

De here de shout i need to tk action now...no go tk action already...my brother what de hell are u waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by TheeDetective: 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
Dude, why are you allowing a woman to play silly games like this with you? undecided A woman who can't make up her mind as to what she wants is like an egg that when dropped you can't salvage it cool.One minute, the other guy is just a friend and the next minute she says he is interested in her, she can't even decide which one it is. Wake up and smell the coffee mate, if not, the coffee will be the one to smell you instead grin. Take action now otherwise na sorry go be your name and na friend zone area she go relocate you go.
antidisestablis:

My guy it seems you are on the way oooo, she loves attention more than anything, she is a kind of lady u must call several times a day, she calls too very often and also she loves chatting very well. She out of city for now we chatted about it initially she was not taking it very well later she succumbed and she admitted that d guy has wooed her before but she said she is not dating him. She later said she is sorry and she will do sth about d closeness with the guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 2:47pm On May 24, 2017
She's cheating on you! Plain and clear.you're alternative B or side bobo.Pele dear take heart cool

That guy is obviously strafeen her wink

I'm a woman, when a woman is cheating she'll start answering calls elsewhere especially if she wasn't doing that before
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
oweniwe:
I will sit her down & ask her to chose between me & the guy.

If she chose me .... And I see her chat with the guy or his pix in her phone...

I will jeje tell her... Madam, go & marry your lover o.

I can't knowingly be sharing my bae with anyone.

That's the end.
grin

Are you serious? cheesy

So guys get jealous too? grin

I thought there were MANY FISHES IN THE OCEAN grin
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
Op let me sing Sean Kingston and Justin beiber song for you. Shawty is a minie mini manimo lover-4x
Stop wasting my time
Please makeup your mind
I'm not trying to rewind
I wish your heart can get together as one

Your bae either doesn't know who to pick between 2 of you or you're alternative b
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 2:55pm On May 24, 2017
bigcp:

My guy now i understand...u de 4k up...ladie will always take brothes like u 4 granted...u r to godamn available 4her....i think she's cheating on u some how....i think she's seriously considering that guy....so be wise...u need to trash this issue with her immediately b4 its too late...if i were 2 be in ur shoes (bt I'll never be in ur shoes...a lady cannot tk me 4 granted...not in this life) ...i take this as a red flag...I'll be tempted to leave her...she ain't loyal at all...most ladies (expecially d good ones)..will always choose a bad guy(a player) over a good guy..know that...even if she distance herself frm dat guy.. i think she's likely to cheat with that same man wen u guys get married....she's emotionally cheating on u...very soon she'll be doing it physically with him...

I RATHER STAY SINGLE AND LEAVE A PEACEFUL LONG LIFE...CATCH MY FUN CONTINOUSLY...THAN TO BE IN THIS UR SHITTY SITUATION...I THINK NOT GETTING MARRIED IS D IDEAL SHIIT THESE DAYS SINCE FINDING A LOYAL GIRL IN 9JA IS LIKE GETTIN A MILLION NAIRA MONTHLY JOB IN 9JA....STAY SINGLE N LEAVE LONG...PEACE OUT
*yinmu*
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by oweniwe(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin
Are you serious? cheesy
So guys get jealous too? grin
I thought there were MANY FISHES IN THE OCEAN grin
I can't share my main chick's coochie with another D!ck o ... lai lai. angry
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by oweniwe(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2017
dangotesmummy:

That guy is obviously strafeen her wink

I'm a woman, when a woman is cheating she'll start answering calls elsewhere especially if she wasn't doing that before

Err.. you must have played the game before ...

**doubledating*** tongue wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Dlionsheart: 5:30pm On May 24, 2017
antidisestablis:
I'm in a Christian courtship with a beautiful lady, we have been planning to settle down this year. What I discovered about her right from the onset of the relationship is that she has so many male friends [/b]and [b] it doesn't bother me much [/b]because I trust her and also I discovered that[b] she really love me [/b]through her action. Let me say few things about her she is respectful and homely lady and [b] she doesn't demand much from me though I take properly care of her.
Sometimes again I stumbled on her chat in Facebook [/b]and I saw her chat with some men which made me raise and an eyebrow though [b]what I saw did not establish it that she is cheating she apologized and we settle it. Lately I discovered that she has been very careful with her phone and also she wouldn't want to receive some calls when she is with me.
The last thing that gave me concerns was that few days ago she celebrated her birthday and a guy uploaded her pictures and publicly professed his love to her as lover on Facebook the post generated a lot of comments and she also like the post.The same guy that she has so many of his pics on her phone.
My question is that could she be cheating on me? Though I haven't confronted her with that, there are so many things to say, let me stop here in other not to reveal much identity. Any reasonable advise or bashing is welcomed.

The bolded

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 5:36pm On May 24, 2017
wink cool

Ashually if she was doing that before no need to suspect her but if she started answering calls away from your presence be suspicious because the reason for answering calls in your presence is so that she won't mistakenly jabo and you know some phones are unusually loud even if you don't put it on speaker the next person around will be hearing the conversation and apart from that if the person on the phone is saying I love you ,you wouldn't be able to respond if you're with boyfriend number 2 and if you don't say I love you back the one on the phone will begin to ask who is there with you and then start elongating the conversation unnecessarily
oweniwe:

Err.. you must have played the game before ...

**doubledating*** tongue wink
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
grin
oweniwe:

I can't share my main chick's coochie with another D!ck o ... lai lai. angry
the other ones you're stafeen shey dey don't have bae too?

Abi you never hear the song even your boo get a boo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Relatives Always Jealous Of One's Success? / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.