Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Don't Trust Her Anymore - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust Her Anymore (22113 Views)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Daviddson(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2017
Kai...this is so disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
Updates coming soon
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
antidisestablis:
Updates coming soon
I'm seriously following and also learning a lot. May the Lord strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
Oh boy cant wait to read her reaction . What a pity. If na single guy she dey fellow person who say maybe she is not into you. But a married man? Wetin, sharing someones man.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mightykay(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2017
This is terrible
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Bigsteveg(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2017
baby124:

Have you given her engagement ring and set introduction date? Maybe she is too young for marriage? Why not court an older lady if you are looking for someone who will focus totally on you?
I think you need to go to kids section, your input well be appreciated there. Gosh! How old are you.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
Hi guys, I just feel i need to update you guys about the concluding part of the story.
On Monday morning I chatted with her and I decided to confront her. I asked her where she was on the previous day and she started lying, eventually I confronted ,initially she was still lying and claiming she is not dating the guy that they saw briefly on Sunday. Then I began to send my irrevocable evidences like d pics she took with d guy on that same day and some other pics they took together when she visited that guy.
She was perplexed all she could say was for Christ sake I'm so sorry. I expressed my mind how devastated and dejected I was and some other things I wrote to her.
I discovered she wasn't replied my messages again and she wasn't offline. As I was planning to delete and block her, lo and behold I saw her at the door of my house weeping profusely. At a point in time I let her in she kneeled down and continuing her crying she was there for close to 2 hours, I was even trying to let her sit down so she would not kill herself in my house.
She explained that she hasn't done that before that she started last month and truly she might be true that was she started receiving long call and some of her altitude changed.
I told her that I still lover her but I don't trust her again that in other not to maltreat her is better we give the courtship a break. When she heard that she cried d more that she truly love me and hold my leg and continuing the begging after sometimes I forced her to go because I told her I was going out and she left. to be continued

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mightykay(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2017
My brother this girl can kill, in fact I'm beginning to suspect my girl too cos the story line is the same but she is a goner if 0.5% of what u experienced has happened . No story

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
mightykay:
My brother this girl can kill, in fact I'm beginning to suspect my girl too cos the story line is the same but she is a goner if 0.5% of what u experienced has happened . No story
Pls never trust any lady completely, pls u can launch a vicious cyber attack on her .

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mightykay(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2017
It's now a crime to be nice no wonder those bad guys treat them anyhow, I think we need a lesson from bad guys how to treat these ladies. On my girl from the first Bleep up I 've told her the relationship is on freelance scage cos I don't need too much evidence one blink evidence is ok for me. I thought I was been unfair with that decision trying to change it but with your story now I affirm my earlier decision and that is the end for that relationship no time to waste.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Greenbullet(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2017
Op, Your girl is a stupid cheat, I hate cheats ,be I started dating my current. Gf , I told her if she dares cheat on me I will delete her from my life in less than 30 seconds
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2017
ok
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Daviddson(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2017
antidisestablis:

Pls never trust any lady completely, pls u can launch a vicious cyber attack on her .
Abeg, I need that cyber tool. Is it an app?
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Daviddson:
Abeg, I need that cyber tool. Is it an app?
It depends on what you want to do exactly bro there are simple app you can use
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Alphamale2017(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Guitarlife:
Op pls answer these questions.

How old are you ?

What kinda job do you have ?

Are her parents richer than your parents ?

How old is she ?

Lemme tell you a story that happened to me.

I used to date a virgin too. A young girl corper who was about 9 years younger. I loved her and she knew. But these were he mistakes which is the same mistakes young ladies make :

1. She believed she was too young for marriage - same with ur girl friend.

2. She believed she had the potential and beauty to hook a far more "succesful" or richer man.

3. She was not too eager to let everyone around her know she was engaged. Same as ur babe.

4. She was dating me but at the sametime she didnt want people to know, this right there is the first sign of an opportunist.

When I saw all these I knew she did not love me. She was only with me because I was the best at the time and if she was lucky to get someone better she will leave me.

I kicked her out as you would have guessed.

Remember this , as a man if your woman is does not feel lucky for having you as a partner and she now hides you from her fb twitter etc and is forming single please run.

My final advise, forget her hymen which you aint even sure is intact.
Tell her its over. Be firm and let her see you will not tolerate bullshiit.
If she comes back to you fine and if she doesnt well , its life.

You will meet someone who will adore and respect you.

God will bless u my brother. those people telling OP to sit her down. are very funny . listen. reasoning and logical are not the strength of a woman. a man is logical a woman is more emotional . 80percent of the things u will tell her when u sit her down will not enter her head.
see so long a woman Can not receive call around u, my brother u are gone already. u are walking on a thread rope , start to pull of from the relationship so when she strike, e nor go too affect u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Alphamale2017(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
bukatyne:

I have found out I have very divergent views when it comes to relationships & marriage however:

I don't believe in having spares or open ended options once your are in a relationship / courtship. There is something it does to you and you can't give your all because B is there as backup.

I also don't understand the concept of a person saying he/she wants to enjoy before marriage. Is it bondage? What do they hope to enjoy? Sex? Attention? Money? etc.

Your girl as an example. .. why would she encourage another man's advances? Let's assume they have nothing together. Why would a man (martial status notwithstanding) call her 'the one he loves'? The one I love is different from my live; my dear etc. and other endearment friends use.

Am I saying your girl shouldn't have male friends? No (that one sef is for another day; what do they have in common or are they guys she friendzoned?) However, she needs to realize that she has pledged/committed to be loyal to you. Again, why should she have a lot of his pictures on her phone While the man might be chasing her, she is encouraging him which is not ideal.

You said she is a virgin? Check well to see that one bobo or Alhaji is not chopping what you are saving for your wedding night.

If upon investigations, she is clean, yhen you need to tell her that it is either all of her or nothing. You are done with fragments of her.

If that is the real reason Banky went ahead with the introduction, then i am afraid for him. What would he do when Adesua is crushing on PSquare? Renewal of vows?

Again. You profess to be a Christian, pray.

thank u jare . nor mind those people way dey support the guy. if a girl can not receive CA in front of her guy. or over protect her phone. she is not free at all. u can't even make call with it. then u don't need any other evidence. she has skeleton in her cupboard. nor be the day way house fall e really fall, cracks done already set since then. OP is gone already. I can smell it , she has lots of open options and spares . u are walking on a tight rope. my Call u done go that's the reality
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Daviddson(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
antidisestablis:

It depends on what you want to do exactly bro there are simple app you can use
I want to do exactly what you're doing now. angry
Give me the name of the app(s). Thank you.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Alphamale2017(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Unless she is chatting about body parts for rituals, what you have seen does not matter. It is much easier for a man to marry than a lady. She has to talk with different men so that she does not miss her opportunity for marriage. If you truly care about her, don't say anything about what you have seen. If you are ready for marriage, do the introduction, then monitor her activities. If she continues to talk to other men then it's a problem.
he has not told u what he saw and yet u say he should go ahead and do intro. ? what if he tells u he just saw chats that the girl recently Did abortion for the other guy? ? he should do introduction.? what he saw doesn't matter. Kai ur mumu carry first. please tell me exactly where u are. I don't want this thunder I am sending to miss road

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just feel there is need to update you guys about my cheating fiancée.
After the incidence she was devastated with all my findings and very remorseful.
She continued her pleading I investigated the guy hasn't had sex with her because everything started the earlier month, she was even saying that we should go to a government hospital so they can conduct test on her.
After sometimes she sent me a suicidal note because I still insisted on a break, I don't even take it serious, but at a particular point I discovered she could do it because she was just a shadow of herself I decided to wave in order to avoid serious problem for me.
She has also broken up with other guy immediately. She continued her pleading and I told her that I still love her but I cannot trust her again all she was saying was that I should just give her a second chance that she will never do something of such again after much consideration I decided to give a second chance because she was so remorseful and she has changed for now and I also still love her I don't just know the kind of love I have for her.
Though we have settled things but everything hasn't returned to normal yet, but we are trying to make it work and also she too was also traumatized because of her silly action. And for now I have decided to slow things down about preparation and keeps watching her action before I can take the final decision .
Lessons learnt from my experience are highlighted below
1 Never have a blind trust for any woman, trust your partner but when you see some things please take drastic action she might be up to something.
2 The spirit controls the physical, have a good relationship with God he will reveal secret things to you. All these have been revealed to me before I took necessary action.
3 Trust is earned by our actions when it is eroded it is very difficult to build again, so faithfulness is d major key in every relationship.
4 Forgiveness is very important in every area of our lives though at times, it might be very difficult to do.
I thank everyone for wonderful contributions and standing by me during the trial time. Thanks God bless

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Alphamale2017(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
hmmm okay oh
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Daviddson:
I want to do exactly what you're doing now. angry
Give me the name of the app(s). Thank you.
Yes u can contact me. Though I hate doing such things brother, I mean hacking or spying but when you have a good motive of doing it there is no problem. I did it that time when I have no other option.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by kindredspirit(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
cooljude:

I have read your post and this is my deduction.
1. Your lady is a liberal Christian, she acts Godly around you to mimic your personality.
2. O yes, she is having steamy hot sex with the other guy. A lady or a guy won't travel to another state to be counting the plate at his house.
3. You put so much trust in her and she knows
4. She knows your mumu button and trust me, she is pressing(manipulating) it well.
5. You most likely would remain with her because you've got no alternative.

Way forward, if you can't handle such deceit, you better end the relationship but I think you wouldn't because she would blackmail you emotionally with tears and she would promise you of changing then use your religious way as a trap for you (forgive those who wrong you so that GOD would forgive you).
You would succumb and everything would go back to normal then two month she would travel again and the cycle would start all over.

BE SMART

Breh, where you at? Your permutations were on point and things have turned out as you predicted. Thumbs up to you man, you're a good judge of character. I guess it is borne out of being an experienced hombre, just like me.

For op's sake though, I pray your final prediction about his fiancee reverting after two months turns out wrong. However, odds are that you might be proven right. At certain ages, some women tend to yearn for adventure and my gut feeling is that Ops fiancee, considering her age, COULD be one of those women. She will long to complete the unfinished business with that dude at some point because it wasn't consummated with sex. If sex had transpired between them, she would gotten some release and return back to default setting.

Thus, in my opinion, op, it will take a yeoman's effort on the part of your fiancee not to resume the illicit communication and eventual rendezvous in future with that guy. It might not be her fault. In fact, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you, ironically. It is just the way many women are wired. If you hadn't wisened up to her trysts with the guy, odds are she would have eventually slept with him. Yes, I believe she didn't have Sex with him too. BUT her not doing so is cold comfort because, as I said earlier, it leaves a thirst that needs to be sated especially as her religious faith or moral rectitude didn't stop her from lying to you and seeing a married man. Nothing would have stopped her from sleeping with him. It is a Phoenix waiting to rise and it is just a matter of time...

Purely speculative from me, though.

That said, nice one OP. You're a really great guy. Wish you all the best.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Daviddson(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
antidisestablis:

Yes u can contact me. Though I hate doing such things brother, I mean hacking or spying but when you have a good motive of doing it there is no problem. I did it that time when I have no other option.
My brother, i do have a good motive. My story is somewhat similar to yours, though with very much difference still.
My email is 77 at gmail.com
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
antidisestablis:

Yes u can contact me. Though I hat ni
doing such things brother, I mean hacking or spying but when you have a good motive of doing it there is no problem. I did it that time when I have no other option.
Please I need it too
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2017
kindredspirit:

Breh, where you at? Your permutations were on point and things have turned out as you predicted. Thumbs up to you man, you're a good judge of character. I guess it is borne out of being an experienced hombre, just like me.

For op's sake though, I pray your final prediction about his fiancee reverting after two months turns out wrong. However, odds are that you might be proven right. At certain ages, some women tend to yearn for adventure and my gut feeling is that Ops fiancee, considering her age, COULD be one of those women. She will long to complete the unfinished business with that dude at some point because it wasn't consummated with sex. If sex had transpired between them, she would gotten some release and return back to default setting.

Thus, in my opinion, op, it will take a yeoman's effort on the part of your fiancee not to resume the illicit communication and eventual rendezvous in future with that guy. It might not be her fault. In fact, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you, ironically. It is just the way many women are wired. If you hadn't cottoned up to her trysts with the guy, odds are she would have eventually slept with him. Yes, I believe she didn't have Sex with him too. BUT her not doing so is cold comfort because, as I said earlier, it leaves a thirst that needs to be sated especially as her religious faith or moral rectitude didn't stop her from lying to you and seeing a married man. Nothing would have stopped her from sleeping with him. It is a Phoenix waiting to rise and it is just a matter of time...

Purely speculative from me, though.

That said, nice one OP. You're a really great guy. Wish you all the best.
Yes the guy prediction seems to be very correct however not all his assertions are correct. Even if I want to break up with her it will be very disastrous to end it abruptly because even as at now she is still very depressed, she can do anything silly to herself and that may lead me in trouble, so for now I took the best decision. Aside that I still love her, since something can still be done to salvage the situation that was the reason I decided to giver a second chance. Apart from occasional anger which doesn't last long she has an excellent character and she is very industrious too. Those are some of the things I considered not that she is d only option I have it won't take me too long before I get another woman.
I doubt it I think she cannot do something of such, if she do, she is gone already because I'm the kind of guy that has this weird sense, if any lady I'm dating is cheating it won't be too long before I know, but with what I'm seeing she dares not do the same thing again because as we speak she is the shadow of herself now she has learnt her lesson.
Just like what I said the other time I have decided to slow things down because I was to see her parent last month but because of this ugly incidence, I have put everything on hold for now because everything has not been the same again. Thanks
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by kindredspirit(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2017
antidisestablis:

Yes the guy prediction seems to be very correct however not all his assertions are correct. Even if I want to break up with her it will be very disastrous to end it abruptly because even as at now she is still very depressed, she can do anything silly to herself and that may lead me in trouble, so for now I took the best decision. Aside that I still love her, since something can still be done to salvage the situation that was the reason I decided to giver a second chance. Apart from occasional anger which doesn't last long she has an excellent character and she is very industrious too. Those are some of the things I considered not that she is d only option I have it won't take me too long before I get another woman.
I doubt it I think she cannot do something of such, if she do, she is gone already because I'm the kind of guy that has this weird sense, if any lady I'm dating is cheating it won't be too long before I know, but with what I'm seeing she dares not do the same thing again because as we speak she is the shadow of herself now she has learnt her lesson.
Just like what I said the other time I have decided to slow things down because I was to see her parent last month but because of this ugly incidence, I have put everything on hold for now because everything has not been the same again. Thanks

Okay, nice one there.

Safe bro.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2017
This is why every guy should strive to make money. Trust me, if you're a very comfortable guy with a good job, you won't have the course to worry if a lady is cheating or not. Love doesn't hurt when you have a plan B.. Always have an alternative. Don't beg for love.. Put in your best and if she doesn't reciprocate, okay along and tactically withdraw while fuckiing her with reckless abandon.
Don't accept any relationship without sex..
That's how we roll.
We don't chase ladies. They chase us

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2017
antidisestablis:

Since I haven't heard sex with her and I don't intend to do that until marriage. But her action is now giving me a serious concern
Here you have the reason. A girl you're not having sex with has no emotional attachment with you. A girl you haven't had sex with will hardly commit to a relationship because she believes she has nothing to lose. If I dated a lady without sex, then 1 Naira won't drop from my pocket either..

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Guitarlife:
Op pls answer these questions.

How old are you ?

What kinda job do you have ?

Are her parents richer than your parents ?

How old is she ?

Lemme tell you a story that happened to me.

I used to date a virgin too. A young girl corper who was about 9 years younger. I loved her and she knew. But these were he mistakes which is the same mistakes young ladies make :

1. She believed she was too young for marriage - same with ur girl friend.

2. She believed she had the potential and beauty to hook a far more "succesful" or richer man.

3. She was not too eager to let everyone around her know she was engaged. Same as ur babe.

4. She was dating me but at the sametime she didnt want people to know, this right there is the first sign of an opportunist.

When I saw all these I knew she did not love me. She was only with me because I was the best at the time and if she was lucky to get someone better she will leave me.

I kicked her out as you would have guessed.

Remember this , as a man if your woman is does not feel lucky for having you as a partner and she now hides you from her fb twitter etc and is forming single please run.

My final advise, forget her hymen which you aint even sure is intact.
Tell her its over. Be firm and let her see you will not tolerate bullshiit.
If she comes back to you fine and if she doesnt well , its life.

You will meet someone who will adore and respect you.

Now, this is my Nigga..

Now, the worst thing he could do is to call it off. That will depict that he's hurt. A man must not display weakness. Withdraw all attention and privileges.. Starve her of attention. Show her that your life doesn't revolve around her. Show her that you're not hurt by her actions. Watch her get hurt by these actions. Those actions will hit her nerve. Most importantly, be successful and watch Netflix cry her ass off
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
ColonelDrake:
This is why every guy should strive to make money. Trust me, if you're a very comfortable guy with a good job, you won't have the course to worry if a lady is cheating or not. Love doesn't hurt when you have a plan B.. Always have an alternative. Don't beg for love.. Put in your best and if she doesn't reciprocate, okay along and tactically withdraw while fuckiing her with reckless abandon.
Don't accept any relationship without sex..
That's how we roll.
We don't chase ladies. They chase us
Well I'm not a poor dude, though I can say I'm rich either,but I'm very okay, I have a stable work, I'm a civil servant. My guy is not that she didn't reciprocate the love, she did, in fact most time she calls me more than I call her, we love each other and the relationship was going on smoothly before this time.
The only problem I think I made was I trusted and love her so much, what she did is the least thing I expected from her. So concerning the issue of sex is just a personal decision that is what is expected of me as christian.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
antidisestablis:

Well I'm not a poor dude, though I can say I'm rich either,but I'm very okay, I have a stable work, I'm a civil servant. My guy is not that she didn't reciprocate the love, she did, in fact most time she calls me more than I call her, we love each other and the relationship was going on smoothly before this time.
The only problem I think I made was I trusted and love her so much, what she did is the least thing I expect from her. So concerning the issue of sex is just a personal decision that is what is expected of me as christian.
I understand you bro. Although, I don't see anything wrong with having sex with your babe if you're both in a committed relationship. Since you said it's a personal decision, I respect that. But is she on the same page with you? Are you sure no one is screwing her? From experience, when sex is not involved, usually one person is not committed. Just watch your back bro. Be a man and stop showing too much love to someone you're not yet married to. All the best man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black And White Twins / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.