Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Don't Trust Her Anymore - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust Her Anymore (22119 Views)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Daviddson(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
antidisestablis:

Well I'm not a poor dude, though I can say I'm rich either,but I'm very okay, I have a stable work, I'm a civil servant. My guy is not that she didn't reciprocate the love, she did, in fact most time she calls me more than I call her, we love each other and the relationship was going on smoothly before this time.
The only problem I think I made was I trusted and love her so much, what she did is the least thing I expect from her. So concerning the issue of sex is just a personal decision that is what is expected of me as christian.
Hello, I'm still waiting for your message concerning the apps. Pls respond accordingly.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Daviddson:
Hello, I'm still waiting for your message concerning the apps. Pls respond accordingly.
I have sent you a message.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Daviddson(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
antidisestablis:

I have sent you a message.
Alright; thanks.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Cos its all written on the wall...I know loving eyes can't ever see. Pele.
You should be a prophetess, your prediction was very accurate.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
antidisestablis:

You should be a prophetess, your prediction was very accurate.

Awwww...so sorry to hear. When one's heart has been entrusted to another, one has no choice than to keep begging him/her not to treat one badly. You may never be able to move past this though...Pele.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Here you have the reason. A girl you're not having sex with has no emotional attachment with you. A girl you haven't had sex with will hardly commit to a relationship because she believes she has nothing to lose. If I dated a lady without sex, then 1 Naira won't drop from my pocket either..
This is not always true, you can still have a good relationship without sex, it depends on the people involved, sex is not love. So not having sex with her is not the major problem, I think she actually cheated because of her quest for materialism.
Sincerely we are very closed she calls several times a day and also we chat for hours, Seriously she is emotional attached to me . As we speak now we have taken a break from the courtship which I see is Seriously affecting her, also not having sex with her is a mutual agreement she want it done at the appropriate time. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Awwww...so sorry to hear. When one's heart has been entrusted to another, one has no choice than to keep begging him/her not to treat one badly. You may never be able to move past this though...Pele.
Yeah, is a very painful thing for someone you love to betray your love, anyway as we speak now I have taken a break from the courtship, if God's willing we may get back soon. Thanks madam.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by sisisioge: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
antidisestablis:

Yeah, is a very painful thing for someone you love to betray your love, anyway as we speak now I have taken a break from the courtship, if God's willing we may get back soon. Thanks madam.

Uwc
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by star4ever: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Never assume a negative attitude or behavior will change when you get married to a partner.

From what you have written, she is cheating on you. Please quit the relationship and save yourself from dying early. An adulterous woman is dangerous. Forget love and open your eyes wide enough to see clearly.

It is better to have a failed courtship than to get hooked into a marriage filled with heartaches.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by schumastic(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
antidisestablis:

I won't say much but just few things. i can relate to this and i will say how mine ended.

she came back crying n became suicidal, i was scared Cus if anything goes wrong, i will be held responsible but i tell you, i wish i looked beyond the tears n deceit cus after i forgave her n gave her a second chance, she continued from where she stopped but this time around, with someone different.

all am saying is this
the same way the devil deceived eve, that' how her friends n male guys will continue to deceive her and the same way adam fell for Eve's gimmick is the same way you will fall, if you close your eyes to the words written on the wall.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by SheldonCooper: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2017
I dont know how difficult it is for one to be loyal to a partner. You can't eat your cake and have it. Either you are in or out.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by ogaprime(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by WackyJ1(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
I love the maturity that the OP has used to handle the situation.
Your way has been a great evangelism.

A lot of us have been in that situation before.
My last relationship was like this except that she confessed to me that she cheated a year later. And all that could come to my mind was how she smelt different when she came back from what she did the next day. It was 24 hours later and of course she had had her bath, but I guess that was the way the universe was telling me what was up.

I trust that you will know to keep your eyes peeled around her.
She might also be suffering from some spiritual manipulations. If you don't want to give up on her. Make sure that she gets more involved with Church activities and God. So that God will be in her...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by toastedbread: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

Are you serious? cheesy

So guys get jealous too? grin

I thought there were MANY FISHES IN THE OCEAN grin

after catching from the sea, you put in your fishtank and never go to the sea again. Imagine someone trying to come fish out the only little fry in your tank.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2017
antidisestablis:

Please kindly send me the app
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
star4ever:
Never assume a negative attitude or behavior will change when you get married to a partner.

From what you have written, she is cheating on you. Please quit the relationship and save yourself from dying early. An adulterous woman is dangerous. Forget love and open your eyes wide enough to see clearly.

It is better to have a failed courtship than to get hooked into a marriage filled with heartaches.
She is cheating, when you read through the thread , you can see that, I have caught her and she is not denying it. Yes I have suspended everything for now though I haven't broken up with her, I don't want to take decision very hastily because there are so many other good things in her, eventually if I'm broken up with her with it will be a very peaceful one.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
schumastic:

I won't say much but just few things. i can relate to this and i will say how mine ended.

she came back crying n became suicidal, i was scared Cus if anything goes wrong, i will be held responsible but i tell you, i wish i looked beyond the tears n deceit cus after i forgave her n gave her a second chance, she continued from where she stopped but this time around, with someone different.

all am saying is this
the same way the devil deceived eve, that' how her friends n male guys will continue to deceive her and the same way adam fell for Eve's gimmick is the same way you will fall, if you close your eyes to the words written on the wall.
Thanks for that wonderful contribution.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
WackyJ1:
I love the maturity that the OP has used to handle the situation.
Your way has been a great evangelism.

A lot of us have been in that situation before.
My last relationship was like this except that she confessed to me that she cheated a year later. And all that could come to my mind was how she smelt different when she came back from what she did the next day. It was 24 hours later and of course she had had her bath, but I guess that was the way the universe was telling me what was up.

I trust that you will know to keep your eyes peeled around her.
She might also be suffering from some spiritual manipulations. If you don't want to give up on her. Make sure that she gets more involved with Church activities and God. So that God will be in her...
Thanks very much, with all i went through i should have broken up with her immediately because it took me a lot of energies, time and so many other things before I could get evidence just to confront her. She was so subtle about the whole thing even if not for God I wouldn't know she is actually cheating on me.
Everybody deserves a second chance that's what I have done bro, just like Christ did for us. So I keep my eyes on her to see how things eventually turn out, though she is doing everything thing possible to make things return to normal. Just like what you said even if I will not marry her eventually I will try and help not to return to it.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by davidif: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much, with all i went through i should have broken up with her immediately because it took me a lot of energies, time and so many other things before I could get evidence just to confront her. She was so subtle about the whole thing even if not for God I wouldn't know she is actually cheating on me.
Everybody deserves a second chance that's what I have done bro, just like Christ did for us. So I keep my eyes on her to see how things eventually turn out, though she is doing everything thing possible to make things return to normal. Just like what you said even if I will not marry her eventually I will try and help not to return to it.
wink
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Initially I was the one that said this thread should remain in family section. I just feel that this should be moved to front page so that many people can learn one thing or the other especially the unfaithful and promiscuous ladies.
Seun , lala, Royalroy , mode or supermod pls do the needful.
Thanks.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
antidisestablis:

I just like this bro. A mature Christian indeed!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
this man....u never still learn ur lesson?. ..u de allow d girl to blackmail u emotionally...just as we told u earlier...no worry a cheater hardly change....she'll be very careful next time...afterall she knows ur MUMU BUTTON....u r just too soft....women will keep playing u until u r ready to grow some balls....
this is d red flag ppl are always talking abt...na d red flag u de ignore now so (i hope u don't regret it in d nearest future...i think she's likely 2 change after wedding) ...i believe d reason she delayed sex with her side bf...because she be virgin...like say she no be virgin she 4 don 4k d guy taya....body no be firewood....how would u be dating a girl without sex...2moro after wedding..wen u discovered she ain't dat innocent virgin u perceived her to be...(maybe her hole 2 wide n deep)..by den e go don late small...because ppl will start askin u if u married her 4 her virginity or for love....
be wise....SHE JUST BLACKMAILED U EMOTIONALLY...LIKE WE TOLD U EARLIER ON....and u ignorantly fell for it just as i projected...well, its ur life...no one can live it 4 u...
well i wish u all d best...

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mightykay(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
from my personal experience and what I 've read here in family section of NL it seems ladies don't learn from their mistakes, I see them repeating this same error they are forgiven before or overlooked. Now where will someone place forgiveness for second chance? When all indices suggest the repeat of the same action and pointer that bad side of the lady is been revealed by God to leave the relationship.

The way the op found out it is just a clear direction of God that want him to see what lies ahead of him

Op, my advice for you is that if you're ready to forgive fine I'm happy for that but have it at the back of your mind that such can still happen again and you must be ready to forgive that time too. Pls don't cry HARD I KNOW if it happens again in your marriage God has just shown you what you need to know
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2017
grin
toastedbread:

after catching from the sea, you put in your fishtank and never go to the sea again. Imagine someone trying to come fish out the only little fry in your tank.
Pele
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
antidisestablis:

This is not always true, you can still have a good relationship without sex, it depends on the people involved, sex is not love. So not having sex with her is not the major problem, I think she actually cheated because of her quest for materialism.
Sincerely we are very closed she calls several times a day and also we chat for hours, Seriously she is emotional attached to me . As we speak now we have taken a break from the courtship which I see is Seriously affecting her, also not having sex with her is a mutual agreement she want it done at the appropriate time. Thanks for your contribution.

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigcp:
this man....u never still learn ur lesson?. ..u de allow d girl to blackmail u emotionally...just as we told u earlier...no worry a cheater hardly change....she'll be very careful next time...afterall she knows ur MUMU BUTTON....u r just too soft....women will keep playing u until u r ready to grow some balls....
this is d red flag ppl are always talking abt...na d red flag u de ignore now so (i hope u don't regret it in d nearest future...i think she's likely 2 change after wedding) ...i believe d reason she delayed sex with her side bf...because she be virgin...like say she no be virgin she 4 don 4k d guy taya....body no be firewood....how would u be dating a girl without sex...2moro after wedding..wen u discovered she ain't dat innocent virgin u perceived her to be...(maybe her hole 2 wide n deep)..by den e go don late small...because ppl will start askin u if u married her 4 her virginity or for love....
be wise....SHE JUST BLACKMAILED U EMOTIONALLY...LIKE WE TOLD U EARLIER ON....and u ignorantly fell for it just as i projected...well, its ur life...no one can live it 4 u...
well i wish u all d best...
Thanks very much for your contribution, Yes! I may be very gentle but not unwise, I don't want to be hasty in taking decision,i took her back not because she emotionally blackmailed me but because of so many things that I may not even to say now. It is very difficult for any lady I'm dating to cheat I have a weird sense, I'm very good in detecting things.
My fiancée was very subtle in doing her things, you can hardly know but God the revealer of truth revealed it. And concerning the issue of sex we both agreed not to do it and also i'm one of those guys out there who still against premarital sex. I have not taken the final decision about her, I keep watching her to see the outcome of the situation.
Thanks
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
@ Transcends I have done that
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
antidisestablis:
@ Transcends I have done that
Thanksssssss
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
antidisestablis:

Thanks very much for your contribution, Yes! I may be very gentle but not unwise, I don't want to be hasty in taking decision,i took her back not because she emotionally blackmailed me but because of so many things that I may not even to say now. It is very difficult for any lady I'm dating to cheat I have a weird sense, I'm very good in detecting things.
My fiancée was very subtle in doing her things, you can hardly know but God the revealer of truth revealed it. And concerning the issue of sex we both agreed not to do it and also i'm one of those guys out there who still against premarital sex. I have not taken the final decision about her, I keep watching her to see the outcome of the situation.
Thanks

Ok i get you my G....good luck though. ...1 question 4u...
What if after d ur wedding you discovered she ain't a Virgin no more or u can barely satisfy half of her sexual urge...what are u gonna do then...u guys might be sexually incompatible...you'll never know....so tell me ?

Well, everybody with their own problem...mine...i get tired of girls easily...can't sex a girl 2wice (can go few rounds...but after dat day...I'll be less sexually attractive 2 her...and that's a problem...)
So my guy...I troway cap 4u...bros u de try...pls keep it up.....can't even keep a gf for 2 to 3 weeks without getting tired of d r/ship...
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mctowel01: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2017
antidisestablis:
Updates
Hi guys the trailing continues, my supposed fiancée and the guy have scheduled another meeting for tomorrow. The guy will be coming to my state and they have arranged for a particular place where they will meet. I'm just wondering why she is so deceitful, this is someone that still visited me today and everything seems normal. The most painful thing to me is the fact that courtship that has been going on smoothly for over 2 years without any hitches will just end like that due her wayward lifestyle.
I will confront her very soon with some of my irrevocable evidences and after that I will do the needful thing.
Once again I want to appreciate everyone for your wonderful contribution in this trying time, God bless u all .
Shalom.
Bro, sorry about your situation. If you don't mind sharing, what technique or technology did you use in trailing and following their conversation?
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
antidisestablis:

BRO, I sent you a mail. Please check your mail. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.