Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Don't Trust Her Anymore - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust Her Anymore (22100 Views)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by oweniwe(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin the other ones you're stafeen shey dey don't have bae too?

Abi you never hear the song even your boo get a boo grin

The other ones are no strings chop & clean mouth o ... :8

How's aren't loyal nah.

whether den get boyfriend or not nor consign me.

errr... I think ... you'll like my book... Mr. Randy Man tales. ... would u like to see it?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
oweniwe:

The other ones are no strings chop & clean mouth o ... :8

How's aren't loyal nah.

whether den get boyfriend or not nor consign me.

errr... I think ... you'll like my book... Mr. Randy Man tales. ... would u like to see it?
henn oya let me see it cool
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by vital123: 9:06pm On May 24, 2017
antidisestablis:
Hi guys, I appreciate everyone for wonderful contributions, I'm a tech guy I was forced to use tech on her and sincerely What am seeing is devastating. Keep u guy updated soon . thanks
Your lady seems to be hiding things from you which should definitely make you suspect. A christian lady having a married Muslim man as a friend professing love to her on social media when he has never been that romantic to his wife shows something is wrong.
Please pray that God reveals her true person to you and also do your findings before planning marriage with her. Don't make her know you are trying to do more finding on her as she may keep pretending.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by oweniwe(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
dangotesmummy:
henn oya let me see it cool

Ring ring...

PM....pppppmmmm

Once u pick... We are good

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
*yinmu*
sorry...who are u...? do u hv a name?
let this b d 1st n last time you'll ever quote me?...
I'll just give u benefit of doubt...
i don't knw u...u don't know me...then why d curse..?
was i talking 2 u?
quote me again I'll curse d hell outta u n ur generations ...i get bad mouth 2....
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 4:23am On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:
Hi guys, I appreciate everyone for wonderful contributions, I'm a tech guy I was forced to use tech on her and sincerely What am seeing is devastating. Keep u guy updated soon . thanks

Unless she is chatting about body parts for rituals, what you have seen does not matter. It is much easier for a man to marry than a lady. She has to talk with different men so that she does not miss her opportunity for marriage. If you truly care about her, don't say anything about what you have seen. If you are ready for marriage, do the introduction, then monitor her activities. If she continues to talk to other men then it's a problem.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Unless she is chatting about body parts for rituals, what you have seen does not matter . It is much easier for a man to marry than a lady. She has to talk with different men so that she does not miss her opportunity for marriage. If you truly care about her, don't say anything about what you have seen . If you are ready for marriage, do the introduction, then monitor her activities. If she continues to talk to other men then it's a problem.

grin grin grin grin grin

He should go ahead and do introduction even if her woman is sleeping with any man that crosses her path?

Whatever he sees does not matter? because of love? If the OP was your son, would you go along with him to do this kain yeye introduction with a 'lovepeddler'?

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 7:25am On May 25, 2017
bigcp:

sorry...who are u...? do u hv a name?
let this b d 1st n last time you'll ever quote me?...
I'll just give u benefit of doubt...
i don't knw u...u don't know me...then why d curse..?
was i talking 2 u?
quote me again I'll curse d hell outta u n ur generations ...i get bad mouth 2....
*yinmu*

Oya let the curses begin tongue

Ode oshi tongue
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mikedimeji(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Unless she is chatting about body parts for rituals, what you have seen does not matter. It is much easier for a man to marry than a lady. She has to talk with different men so that she does not miss her opportunity for marriage . If you truly care about her, don't say anything about what you have seen. If you are ready for marriage, do the introduction, then monitor her activities. If she continues to talk to other men then it's a problem .
Did u read what u typed. Meaning he should also have some other girls around too so that he can compare and contrast and then make his choice. He should not mind what he has seen but go ahead with introduction so that in the event of eventuality he should cancel the introduction is that what u prefer. Chaiii na waoo. Can u advice ur brother to do same. Trust is earn, he need to get to the root of what he has seen because in the long run people like u will still blame him for not doing his findings before going ahead to marry the girl

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by NoToPile: 8:38am On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

Waiting for the update.

@fortuneteller I doubt what the OP calls devastating will be just "talking", which I believe are normal conversations that don't show any evidence of cheating , flirtations and most importantly sexual affiliations
So anybody can talk with anybody

Besides who does introduction with someone he doesn't trust, it like we are forgetting the fact that introduction means the marriage process has begun.

Op dig deeper nobody can afford to marry someone they don't trust.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:51am On May 25, 2017
Hi guys just like what I promised , I just want to reveal little things about all what I have seen so far. Actually it is an established fact that she is actually cheating, if anyone would tell me that I will come online to right a story about my relationship I will tell the person is a lie.
I told u guys she was out of town to visit one of her family members in nearby state which was the state the guy is residing, she actually visited the guy , I have some of the pics she took when she was with d guy in the eatery. I also established it that it might not be the first time because one of the staffs where d guy was working knows her , one of the staffs was even asking when is visiting again and she said after Ramadan. Actually the guy was even saying he can wait till the she come visiting him again.
I have not been able to establish it maybe they have had sex because she had deleted the previous chat before i launched my attack on her ,but I promise I keep trailing her till I established my fact. also I discovered she keeps asking money from the guy which he is giving her which is usual of her with me. Let me tell u, is not I'm a very stingy guy I do things for her which somehow she ask for it. I have done a lot like paying her school fees , buy phones , laptop and help her about her project in school, I was there for all all through I just said all these just to let u know that how I love her.
Sincerely our relationship has been going smoothly when we quarrel we settle it immediately,she still sent a lovely message to me this morning, in addition to this my parent like her very well including my siblings.
I have asked her if she had kept her distance from the guy which she replied yes affirmatively, she keeps lying about many things now , only God knows why she has decided to treat me this way.
Seriously guys I'm devastated I know time heals everything. Let me stop now and keep u guys posted.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:51am On May 25, 2017
NoToPile:

Waiting for the update.

@fortuneteller I doubt what the OP calls devastating will be just "talking", which I believe are normal conversations that don't show any evidence of cheating , flirtations and most importantly sexual affiliations
So anybody can talk with anybody

Besides who does introduction with someone he doesn't trust, it like we are forgetting the fact that introduction means the marriage process has begun.

Op dig deeper nobody can afford to marry someone they don't trust.
I have done that bro
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:53am On May 25, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin grin

He should go ahead and do introduction even if her woman is sleeping with any man that crosses her path?

Whatever he sees does not matter? because of love? If the OP was your son, would you go along with him to do this kain yeye introduction with a 'lovepeddler'?
Thanks u don't mind her jare, I don't think she read was he typed
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:58am On May 25, 2017
vital123:

Your lady seems to be hiding things from you which should definitely make you suspect. A christian lady having a married Muslim man as a friend professing love to her on social media when he has never been that romantic to his wife shows something is wrong.
Please pray that God reveals her true person to you and also do your findings before planning marriage with her. Don't make her know you are trying to do more finding on her as she may keep pretending.
Yes the truth that is starring at me is devastating.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 10:02am On May 25, 2017
Mod or supermod pls don't push this thread to front page . pls
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Acidosis(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:
Hi guys just like what I promised , I just want to reveal little things about all what I have seen so far. Actually it is an established fact that she is actually cheating, if anyone would tell me that I will come online to right a story about my relationship I will tell the person is a lie.
I told u guys she was out of town to visit one of her family members in nearby state which was the state the guy is residing, she actually visited the guy , I have some of the pics she took when she was with d guy in the eatery. I also established it that it might not be the first time because one of the staffs where d guy was working knows her , one of the staffs was even asking when is visiting again and she said after Ramadan. Actually the guy was even saying he can wait till the she come visiting him again.
I have not been able to establish it maybe they have had sex because she had deleted the previous chat before i launched my attack on her ,but I promise I keep trailing her till I established my fact. also I discovered she keeps asking money from the guy which he is giving her which is usual of her with me. Let me tell u, is not I'm a very stingy guy I do things for her which somehow she ask for it. I have done a lot like paying her school fees , buy phones , laptop and help her about her project in school, I was there for all all through I just said all these just to let u know that how I love her.
Sincerely our relationship has been going smoothly when we quarrel we settle it immediately,she still sent a lovely message to me this morning, in addition to this my parent like her very well including my siblings.
I have asked her if she had kept her distance from the guy which she replied yes affirmatively, she keeps lying about many things now , only God knows why she has decided to treat me this way.
Seriously guys I'm devastated I know time heals everything. Let me stop now and keep u guys posted.

Bros, you have made a great mistake by expecting too much from her.

It is time to get yourself another woman.

But your girl is not wise. That dude isn't going to marry her unless she's an orphan. The guy isn't going to convert his religion and the girl's parents won't expect that from their daughter either.

She will end up losing you and the Muslim girl. If I were you, I will MOVE ONE.

Girls of are age don't learn any lesson until they clock 28 or 29 with plenty f00lish suitors.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Acidosis(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

But your girl is not wise. That dude isn't going to marry her unless she's an orphan. The guy isn't going to convert his religion and the girl's parents won't expect that from their daughter either.

She will end up losing you and the other dude. If I were you, I will MOVE ON.

Girls of are age don't learn any lesson until they clock 28 or 29 with plenty f00lish suitors.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 10:14am On May 25, 2017
Acidosis:

It is established fact she can marry the guy because she is from a good christian home. I think she is doing all these because of the material things. She too she is well sound in christian doctrine , I don't know the reason she decided to go wayward like this.
Hmmm when everything is over it will take me a very long time before I move into any relationship. I will focus on my career and some important things.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Blade21: 10:34am On May 25, 2017
Acidosis:

you are high abi!!! I married earlier than her sef so retract that comment
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by NoToPile: 11:23am On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

Get more evidence so that she won't try to blackmail you emotionally when you confront her, please do confront her and let her know the reason why you are moving on.

Just know that you have to move on bro, cheating and lying is not it at all.

Sorry bro, this kain thing is painful.

Why would a Christian be two timing.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

It is a pity things have gotten to this point.

I believe she sees you as a husband material and wants to keep you around while she gallivants with men. I don't see her marrying that man....in her mind, you are the one. grin

The Appearance Of Piety doesn't mean I am pious. I can tie my hair, wear long skirt, no makeup, profess to love God, quote all Bible verses, pray all day etc. and not be a Christian... by their fruits, we shall know them.

Did you pray before you started courting her? Are you 100% certain she is the one for you? If no, end it. If yes, go back in prayers to inquire what happened. God can't give 'dogs' to His 'sheep'.

@ no sex before marriage: if you can't cope with it, tell your partner and either drag them to your side, burn with passion and do wedding sharp sharp or masturbate (a lesser evil) till marriage. (What I will do).

Side note:
If you are not ready for marriage, leave peeps who are and continue dancing alingo with daters.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bukatyne(f): 12:30pm On May 25, 2017
Blade21:

He has used petrol to drink garri
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Blade21: 12:37pm On May 25, 2017
bukatyne:

He has used petrol to drink garri
don't mind him
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

I have done that bro

Op I truly believe 90% of nigerian women are seeing multiple men for financial reasons. Even if you don't find evidence, the truth is that this economy has pushed many "good" women into prostitute behaviors. At least you have seen the truth, whereas I know many people who have never known and are still referring to their wife as holy holy. If you truly love her, you would not allow her to continue to be free to engage in immoral behavior. You would give her an option to be a married woman and work with you for financial prosperity.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
*yinmu*
Ode oshi tongue
ok.. thanks n God bless....Good bye
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
*yinmu*
Ode oshi tongue
ok.. thanks 4 ur time n God bless....Good bye
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Op I truly believe 90% of nigerian women are seeing multiple men for financial reasons. Even if you don't find evidence, the truth is that this economy has pushed many "good" women into prostitute behaviors. At least you have seen the truth, whereas I know many people who have never known and are still referring to their wife as holy holy. If you truly love her, you would not allow her to continue to be free to engage in immoral behavior. You would give her an option to be a married woman and work with you for financial prosperity.

I disagree ma'am

If money can make a woman kep multiple men while unmarried, she will keep multiple men after marriage if their finances negatively change.

The lady in question has her parents and the OP to access money from.

Marrying her is not the solution to the OP's problem.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by dangotesmummy: 2:30pm On May 25, 2017
bigcp:

ok.. thanks 4 ur time n God bless....Good bye
amen tongue
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2017
bukatyne:

I disagree ma'am

If money can make a woman kep multiple men while unmarried, she will keep multiple men after marriage if their finances negatively change.

The lady in question has her parents and the OP to access money from.

Marrying her is not the solution to the OP's problem.

I never said it was a SOLUTION. I am letting the op know that most Nigerian women are doing the same thing as his current friend. Whether poor or rich, Nigerian women are dating multiple men for material things. However many do stop once they get married and work to build their families. I know what I have seen and the holy holy ones aren't very holy. Many are even sleeping with the pastor. If you have seen what I have seen, you will change your mind. The op is wasting his time looking for a "virtuous" woman. He should instead make his desire known plainly and see if she stops.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
bukatyne:

It is a pity things have gotten to this point.

I believe she sees you as a husband material and wants to keep you around while she gallivants with men. I don't see her marrying that man....in her mind, you are the one. grin

The Appearance Of Piety doesn't mean I am pious. I can tie my hair, wear long skirt, no makeup, profess to love God, quote all Bible verses, pray all day etc. and not be a Christian... by their fruits, we shall know them.

Did you pray before you started courting her? Are you 100% certain she is the one for you? If no, end it. If yes, go back in prayers to inquire what happened. God can't give 'dogs' to His 'sheep'.

@ no sex before marriage: if you can't cope with it, tell your partner and either drag them to your side, burn with passion and do wedding sharp sharp or masturbate (a lesser evil) till marriage. (What I will do).

Side note:
If you are not ready for marriage, leave peeps who are and continue dancing alingo with daters.
Yes,I know the appearance has nothing to do with your personal relationship with God, Yes I prayed before go into it, I didn't jump because I had waited for 10 years before I go into this relationship after d last one. A pastor even said we should go ahead and prior this time everything was very fine. Even now everything seems fine because I haven't confronted her with my latest findings. she was even discussing our plan with her sis. Yes! She I think she really want to get married to me but what do we call the wayward altitudes, the most dangerous mistake any man can do is to marry unfaithful woman.
Yes, I will go back to God and seek his face concerning the matter while I also round up my findings.thanks
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 3:44pm On May 25, 2017
NoToPile:

Get more evidence so that she won't try to blackmail you emotionally when you confront her, please do confront her and let her know the reason why you are moving on.

Just know that you have to move on bro, cheating and lying is not it at all.

Sorry bro, this kain thing is painful.

Why would a Christian be two timing.
She is a specialist in that , she is too emotional, she hates being scolded with words, the little evidence I gathered that time, and when I confronted her though she admitted d mistake, she was angry at particular time, later succumbed, I later begged her because she was emotionally down.
She was saying I didn't trust her and also said I may not love her again as is use to be before.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
Blade21:

Hmnn Blade

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Relatives Always Jealous Of One's Success? / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.