Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,561 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Don't Trust Her Anymore - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust Her Anymore (22111 Views)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Transcends: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
antidisestablis:
Updates coming soon
Bro, please I lost my phone. Send me a message on Whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by crunchyg: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
Since she's being careful with her phone around you and a guy posted pictures of her and publicly professed his love for her, you should be very careful.

Watch your back!
What if the girls hand is clean?
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Limitednow: 12:49am On May 05, 2018
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by excellenceetim: 2:41am On May 05, 2018
Take this or leave, but you will remind this.

Tell her point blank the if she does not disconnect with other guys relationship you will disconnect with her. You cannot serve two masters at the same time. We cannot have guy in love with your whole mind and still have a side lover hidden which u like and still chat and play love with. She is faking that love is showing u. May be because of what she is gaining.

2. Don't say she cannot marry second guy because he marry. This is wrong assumption. U don't their plan. People divorce and still remarry. People marry over one woman, show that believe wrong thing.

3. Caution her, this is the time to know whether she really respect u as claimed. If she cannot obey u now then forget marriage she cannot obey when married

Thanks
I am marriage counselor call if u need more. 08093065609
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Itzonlyme(f): 5:50am On May 05, 2018
baby124:
Since you have not proposed to her, you are still friends right? Why do you think chasing all her suitors when you are not yet her Fiancé is the best option for her? If she was your daughter will you advice her to chase all her suitors for someone who is courting her and has not proposed yet?
Nice comment
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by MisterGrace: 7:50am On May 05, 2018
baby124:
Since you have not proposed to her, you are still friends right? Why do you think chasing all her suitors when you are not yet her Fiancé is the best option for her? If she was your daughter will you advice her to chase all her suitors for someone who is courting her and has not proposed yet?

This generation has the whackest of thought dimensions.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mainstreets(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2018
the OP kept using d phrase 'her quest for materialism' was d cause of her unfaithfulness. if u go ahead n marry her, u will regret it. I have a similar experience I will share very soon
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:44am On May 06, 2018
Transcends:
Bro, please I lost my phone. Send me a message on Whatsapp. Thanks.
Brother pls contact me on whatsapp pls I have been trying to reach u.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 9:47am On May 06, 2018
mainstreets:
the OP kept using d phrase 'her quest for materialism' was d cause of her unfaithfulness. if u go ahead n marry her, u will regret it. I have a similar experience I will share very soon
The issue has taken another twist, another thread has even been created. I'm about to break it off totally with her.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by mainstreets(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2018
antidisestablis:

The issue has taken another twist, another thread has even been created. I'm about to break it off totally with her.
Yea I followed that as well. Infact that, thread actually directed me here. so I exhaustively read all. Brother, make haste while d sun shines.I have been there b4, it hurts greatly, but u will smile again. God loves u so much, that's y he rescued u now. Materialism n greed is d commander in chief of most divorce cases today. if u notice an atom of that vice in ur partner, run, flee n run, and dont look back. I wish u well op

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black And White Twins / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / "I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.