Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,384 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Is It True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True (741 Views)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True by olaideq(f): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2010
Its hard to believe, is it true that until a guy sleeps wit u to his satisfation before deciding whether to marry you or not?Pls urgent adv. is needed.
Re: Is It True by Blueice4re(f): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2010
To me yes,cos a guy can't marry one who can't satisfy his sexual needs,likewise me i can't get married to a guy who can't prove his manliness accept you want him to sleep around.
Re: Is It True by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2010
complete nonsense!!!!!
a man can decide to marry you even if he has never touched you.
it all depends on what kind of man you are dealing with and whats important to him.

SOME will want to test ride your toto while others would prefer to discover a different side of you before taking you to the altar.

dont be pressured into doing something you are not comfortable with or 150% sure about. if the person cares for you then he will accept your choice.
Re: Is It True by henryhemon(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2010
@poster,
Thats really shocking!who is feeding you with such nonsense,do you know a man might sleep with you and change his mind about marrying you?

Sincerely you need to change your friends if they are the ones telling you this shit.
A man will marry a woman he loves and thinks he can live with not a woman he can sleep with only,if not there will be no need to get married if its only cuz of sleeping with a woman cuz we can get in most places.
Re: Is It True by chibenwa(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2010
not true girl.thats a wrong idea.
Re: Is It True by MoneyRule(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2010
Different strokes 4 different folks.
Re: Is It True by olaideq(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2010
@henryhemon,i av good friends around and i am a kind of person that wants to get married before having sex cos i always belive that a true love shouldnt be based on sex alone

Thanks for ur responses. the guy told me that guys dont just gett married to someone without sleeping with the girl, he said it is just a sign of commitment between them.do u all think the guy has something better in mind for me or he is just looking for someone to play around with?
Re: Is It True by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2010
My dear thats the oldest trick in the book. He will Marry you if he wants to, se--x doesnt have to be involved.
Re: Is It True by henryhemon(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
He wants to use you and dump you probably cuz you have shown so much luv to him.
Re: Is It True by princekevo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ poster

This is a new scope to lure you to bed.
Ask the man if he is ready for yet b4 telling you such lies.
Haven't you seen Sex maniacs lying on street seeking for husband.
Re: Is It True by jdamian: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
Not true at all
Re: Is It True by Tonyet1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2010
And to make it worse dat [b]Blueice[/b]seller did not even help matters either  angry angry. Sex before marriage is old school get it!. Real spouses zip up. wink wink wink
Re: Is It True by Freiburger(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
Its true that Love and Marriage is never based on good sex alone, but at the same time i can't also marry a woman whom my sexual satisfaction with her isn't guarantee. cos the lack of the sexual satisfaction from both parties is likely to to ruin the marriage sooner or later.
Re: Is It True by foyeks2001(f): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
Tonye-t:

And to make it worse dat [b]Blueice[/b]seller did not even help matters either angry angry. Sex before marriage is old school get it!. Real spouses zip up. wink wink wink

do u?
practice what u preach boy
Re: Is It True by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster
there is nothing wrong with sex before marriage as long as YOU decide that you want to go ahead with it and not that some loser is trying to force you into it.

i can already see his next step. . . . . . .  telling you that if you really love him then you should do it OR the fact that you dont do it means you dont love him etc. just foolish trick to force into bed.

ask this loser this simple question(and let us know what was his reply):
- is sex so important to you that it will be the factor on which you make your decision whether to marry me or not?
- do you really love me? and if yes then cant this LOVE FOR ME make you wait till the day of marriage?
- if you care for/love me then shouldnt you understand AND RESPECT my belief that i DO NO want to have any sexual relationship with you until marriage?

Freiburger:

Its true that Love and Marriage is never based on good sex alone, but at the same time i can't also marry a woman whom my sexual satisfaction with her isn't guarantee. cos the lack of the sexual satisfaction from both parties is likely to to ruin the marriage sooner or later.

after marriage, just teach your woman how to satisfy you(and hopefully you will be able to satisfy HER), simple as that!
if you are saying that you have to test ride the toto before marriage to see if she is going to satisfying your whatever needs and that if she cant then that will be the end of it then you have lost the plot and dont really love that person (therefore marrying her is a mistake anyway).

look again within your mind at what is important in marriage.
you can teach someone how to fukc you but i doubt you can teach someone to be honest/respectful/trustworthy etc
Re: Is It True by Pweety4me(f): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ignorance!sorry and how old r u plse? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Something I Pasted On Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / She Is Older Than Me: / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous - Is It Affecting Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.