Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (64492 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by AlphaSoul: 11:14am On May 19, 2021
Pg1:LalaLushness(f)

Tit for tat not always best policy
Show her you are bigger than that.. she will be shocked and also learn.... another guy won't get rejected in that way
lol but let it be strictly help and nothing more if you decide to .. if she decides to Apologies then its upto you to forgive or keep it moving after the help ...
It will pain her more that you don't like her in that way smiley
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by AlphaSoul: 11:18am On May 19, 2021
firstking01:
If you think you are bigger than the money she's asking i 'll advice you just help her for humanity sake and pls be strict while giving her the money...don't stand there and be smiling and drooling sheepishly after she tells you thank you in an alluring way cos i know she must give you this inviting look after you give her the money....giving her the money shows you are way out of her league and class....secondly, it'd speak maturity of you giving her the money and wanting nothing in returnundecided…we 've all been there....that's a typical attitude of a nigerian girl, after turning you down she 'll still come around to ask you for favour....most of them have no shame....just assist her and walk away and go and look for a berra girlundecided
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.