Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (64495 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
adajoe555:

I would say you should help her...don't pay back evil with evil..she never know how tomorrow would be.. now she is asking for your assistance ...but make sure you don't go into any relationship with her

Advice to ladies ..never look down on guys because they are broke ..because you don't know what tomorrow will bring ....# God bless my broke boyfriend #
i love u for ds
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by adajoe555: 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i love u for ds

thanks
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by emae009(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
fake story!!

but that's none of my business :-P

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by mzhorlah(f): 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
if u are capable of doing it, why not do it. Are you wiser than the one who placed you dere? besides we do good not because someone has done good to us before; D
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by martinsfm(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
OP With the way you said she treated you...she doesnt like you, she just sees you as a maga now, she needs assistance and you the only one financially ok around her?? Dnt be a kid

If you give her, dont expect anything back!
She will collect and go...but if you feel need to, dnt expect anything...

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by HMZi: 10:54pm On May 28, 2017
F.uc.k her then help her
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by mediocre(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
Typical nollywood story line.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by chic2pimp(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..

1bkaye I think this fiction also deserves "To GOD be the glory"....Don't you think?
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

1bkaye I think this fiction also deserves "To GOD be the glory"....Don't you think?
More believable than the other one though tongue grin
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 28, 2017
kushercain:

If this is true you're a gem

So dating a broke guy has automatically made one a gem? undecided
If he becomes rich tmrw ? What will u call her?

O ga ô undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by kushercain: 12:11am On May 29, 2017
alexialin:

So dating a broke guy has automatically made one a gem? undecided
If he becomes rich tmrw ? What will u call her?

O ga ô undecided

yes bro..the fact that she stays with him and grinds with him when he's broke which is so rare to find these days..she's a gem.
if he becomes rich tomorrow then we'll call her a Gemini

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by lordraiden(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
op give her the assistance and don't do it because you need something in return this will show her that your level is way bigger than hers now and she will Everly regret what she did to you
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Mcowubaba: 12:47am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

smiling.. thanks ( such still exist ok)..just few are out there
Hmmmmm, where do the exist grin
Nigeria shocked

If you Sabi any1, Mbok connect me o
o

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Akposkool(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2017
That's women for you. Please join me celebrate, am a year older today

7 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by kennykendo(m): 3:33am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

here's my advice bro, if you can render that assistance, render it to her with a smile. If she tries to get nice, play along. Then ask her out to dinner or lunch, she'll try to look her best that day all for you.
Here's the best part, keep her waiting for as long as you can. If she calls pick up and tell her you'd be there soon till she gets tired......

Karma is real but could be slow, so you hereby quicken her fate

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 3:37am On May 29, 2017
And let's say you were still dirt poor would she have gone through all the trouble to find you? I cannot believe you are actually undecided about this.
What she did still bothers you. You can say no and well and truly move on or indulge and give her the money all to be asked again.

4 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Ballmer: 4:34am On May 29, 2017
tete7000:
If you don't help her, how are you different from her? It is time to prove to her you are a better specie than her. Help her and do it at no cost. God has elevated you above those who look down on you. Help to appreciate God. Don't fail your test.

Nobody owe anybody anything talk less of wasting your time proving to useless people that your are not like them. It is great to be nice but her effrontery to come ask you for help shows she sees you as a mumu. She will come around try to be nice after you might have helped her. You then get drawn into believing she's a changed person but deep down we both know a devil will remain so forever.

11 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Precial419: 5:10am On May 29, 2017
Assist her but in a humiliating way. d way i see it, she's trying to get back in ur gud buks.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by lifedynamics: 5:28am On May 29, 2017
dingbang:
God bless him for having a supportive woman like you in his life..

Azin... Both of them will be rewarded by God in due time
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 6:13am On May 29, 2017
OP this one nah format.

Women dnt have pride like men so they can descend quite low to get wat they think they need/want.

She asking fr moni cos she know u have and perhaps u still like her so their is a 70% chance she will get it.

She still thinks your a fool - yup, that was d same reason she refused to date you n sh!t .

Dnt give her a dime. Tell her you dont have it. You have nothing to gain by giving her anything - God no bless and men will not celebrate you. Carry the money buy ur mamma wrapper ... make them use that one pray for you.

That Olosho can go and meet her boyfriend... yeah that broke nigga with six packs and sixty six inch d!ck. lipsrsealed

He can take that sh!t to the bank amd cash it. Effing dud cheque tongue
MOB

10 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by NairalandSARS: 6:17am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

op I thought you were a 500L medical student? Which time you wan take work for big firm?

https://www.nairaland.com/3640520/she-loves-me-much-she#53896865

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by tete7000(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2017
Ballmer:

Nobody owe anybody anything talk less of wasting your time proving to useless people that your are not like them. It is great to be nice but her effrontery to come ask you for help shows she sees you as a mumu. She will come around try to be nice after you might have helped her. You then get drawn into believing she's a changed person but deep down we both know a devil will remain so forever.

If we can help, we help. It is about you not about the other person. A mango tree does not produce orange, a pear won't produce banana. Each under any given circumstances produces its type. A good person is a good person, a bad person a bad person. To give without being influenced by how the other person has behaved or will behaved is the hallmark of the goodness of a person. We don't owe anyone anything but yet for the sake of God still owe many plenty. Jesus will say: to whoever ask of you give, give without questioning, give without expecting anything back. Leave each man to be judged by his deed. Yours is to do good when opportunity avails you.

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by oluwashedy: 6:52am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

Bro tell her you can't borrow her the money cuz she's broke and she'll be unable to payback.... Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by oluwashedy: 6:56am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

I would say you should help her...don't pay back evil with evil..she never know how tomorrow would be.. now she is asking for your assistance ...but make sure you don't go into any relationship with her

Advice to ladies ..never look down on guys because they are broke ..because you don't know what tomorrow will bring ....# God bless my broke boyfriend #
Madam, some Ladies often look down on guys as if they know tomorrow
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by DonCortino: 7:51am On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

Help her but let it be a one time thing.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by DonCortino: 7:53am On May 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:

op I thought you were a 500L medical student? Which time you wan take work for big firm?

Hahahahahaha! BUSTED!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 29, 2017
kushercain:

yes bro..the fact that she stays with him and grinds with him when he's broke which is so rare to find these days..she's a gem.
if he becomes rich tomorrow then we'll call her a Gemini

Lol.
And what if he becomes rich tomorrow and decides to take a new Lady in his life?
What happens ?
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 8:27am On May 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Busted! grin

Wishful thoughts bro, wishful thoughts. cheesy

Some guys and their wishes .
Its all good . Op, keep it up! Its allowed ..lol
People sef!
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Bahddo(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2017
Sounds like super story. Who waits for a girl to pour water on him before he uses his brain? Anyway, help her only if you don't have relatives or loyal friends that need help. Priority, man!
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by jashar(f): 9:17am On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

Stop calling him broke. God don't like broke. If he's working smart and legit, his hustle would pay off eventually.

Speak Good words into his life. Call forth the things that be not as though they are.

kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.