Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (64500 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by linearity: 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

I would say you should help her...don't pay back evil with evil..she never know how tomorrow would be.. now she is asking for your assistance ...but make sure you don't go into any relationship with her

Advice to ladies ..never look down on guys because they are broke ..because you don't know what tomorrow will bring ....# God bless my broke boyfriend #

But why is it considered 'evil' if the OP didn't render the said help? Please, note that am not attacking your position, am just trying to understand it and it's underlying thought process.

The OP is not obligated to assist, even if he has the means to do that. I agreed that, some people consider evil to mean 'commission' or 'omission'...but I look at it purely from the 'commission', but some people truly do not want to get involve in situations, even if they would have saved the day or right a wrong; is it okay for us to classify their right to omit themselves as evil?

Agreed, the OP allegedly have some negative history with this lady and some can consider taking this history into consideration to influence his decision might be evil...but history and past experiences guide our everyday decisions and as long as we are planning on using that history to actively hurt or injure someone, I do not see the evil.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by EternalTruth: 2:09pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

[s] Tit for tat not always best policy
Show her you are bigger than that.. she will be shocked and also learn.... another guy won't get rejected in that way
lol but let it be strictly help and nothing more if you decide to .. if she decides to Apologies then its upto you to forgive or keep it moving after the help ...
It will pain her more that you don't like her in that way [/s]
will you shut up
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by 2ts: 2:10pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..

Please help her. Thats showing her how to love. You may need her later 2.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
Nothing is as vengeful as helping them once......just once when they need it. Just saw they know you are capable. They will spend the rest of life biting themselves. Silent revenge is a killer.

Help her bro....do it and go to sleep peacefully. I know I never forget until I pay you back with a smile.....

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by aamstih: 2:14pm On May 29, 2017
Assist her for humanity sake and make sure it ends there.

Kayus4real:

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by mark2sunny(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Tit for tat not always best policy
Show her you are bigger than that.. she will be shocked and also learn.... another guy won't get rejected in that way
lol but let it be strictly help and nothing more if you decide to .. if she decides to Apologies then its upto you to forgive or keep it moving after the help ...
It will pain her more that you don't like her in that way smiley

Saying this because you're a girl?
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Evidenx(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
I will say u help her out,dont allow evil to conquer u rather conquer evil with good,help her out but dont ask her out again...help her and let her move on.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 29, 2017
dont give her and move on with your life. she would find someone else to help her.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Areros: 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
tete7000:
If you don't help her, how are you different from her? It is time to prove to her you are a better specie than her. Help her and do it at no cost. God has elevated you above those who look down on you. Help to appreciate God. Don't fail your test.
I would have said he should help her but on a second thought I would say he shouldn't. Why? There is every likelihood he is going to date her if he helps her. I think the guy still has a few if not more particles of like for the girl and now that he is rich the girl will use different ways to beg him and trust me it will be a disaster if he dates the girl.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by acaolly1(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Tit for tat not always best policy
It will pain her more that you don't like her in that way smiley

One reasonable advice coming from Nairaland...kudos to you. Guy remember GOD gave u the job not by ur will...just grant the help and move on, accept her apology if she offer one and decide if u still love her or not...but remember a girl that can't love u for who u were will only love u for what u are....think
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by willibounce1(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2017
You should only help her if she will allow you shine her Congo. Tell her that is the only condition for helping and that's if you are really interested in nacking her. If you are not interested, anytime she calls you, just play lil Kesh's song for her...

Owo epo nibo? Owo epo, Owo epo nibo? Koshi...

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by KingsleyCEO: 2:35pm On May 29, 2017
Look beyond her actions and see her as somebody in need and extend a hand of fellowship...

She certainly was not just good enough to be your friend!

PLEASE HELP HER I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER SUICIDE NEWS ON THIS MATTER!
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Rexnegro(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

two wrongs don't make right...show her maturity by assisting her but don't dare to date her again cos when You don't have (God forbid tho) she can runaway. when she throws green light towards You form am busy always for her... be polite Brother as time, season people changes...it has changed for You so make Good of it but move on from her. Take Care

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by SlyPe(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2017
I'm surprised you still have any form of contact or communication with such a person.

My advice, just ignore her, delete her contacts, block her on every forum and don't look back. I detest parasites.

I'm sure there are still some members of your family, some aunties, uncles, cousins that you can render same help to, that would be forever grateful. U just spoke my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Prechy08(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2017
Show her you are a more mature mind than her, if you can help her do and move on, dont anticipate anything in return, dont invite her home, just send her what she need and back off, she will ever regret her decision. Her asking you might be to see a reason to justify her action if you refuse to help, you need to know what she passed through emotionally before even asking you, you might be her LAST resort
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by pizzzy(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2017
I will say u should help her but Mark my words next time will still treat someone else d same way she treated you.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by joxxy01(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

what kinda assitance? Job or money?

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2017
Truth is your own blood can do worse. She does not deserve any help. What I would do depends on my mood. What I would do on Monday May be different from Tuesday or Wednesday. I could help her,pour water on her ,tell her to get lost ,etc. There is no hard rule it all depends on her luck (head).
In theory it is good to forgive so as to be forgiven but it is hard in practice

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by alleazardous(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2017
Bro if you have give her it shows you are more mature than her.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by alexis007(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2017
kullozone:
I know you'll still want to go and help because of some mumu advice here.... But if you do, I'll find you and beat you to death, then steal all the cash in your house.
Guy...you would beat bovi, seyi law and basketmouth combined at their own game.

But the op foolish kwanu. If na me, I'd lure her...and use her for money rituals. Even Bill Gates needs more money, so who am I?
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by alexis007(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2017
Prechy08:
Show her you are a more mature mind than her, if you can help her do and move on, dont anticipate anything in return, dont invite her home, just send her what she need and back off, she will ever regret her decision. Her asking you might be to see a reason to justify her action if you refuse to help, you need to know what she passed through emotionally before even asking you, you might be her LAST resort
Then let her die. Even my Bible declared "Suffer not the witch to live".

But wait, "Help her" "help her"...which kind useless people dey this forum??
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2017
vicben27:
if you cant love me wen am broke then you shudnt want my money wen am rich or comfortable! gold diggin mumies evry wer! tomoro she wil stil call you Mugu. gudluck bro jst fellow ur hrt. no one can give u the best advice oda than urself bro
wen i no get dough everybdy tell me no,now baba god change am for me eh,life is easy oh.mr eazi have said it all

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by phensbassey: 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

pls sir kindly assist her, and show her and other girls like her on nairaland, that you're better than that, but please whatever you do, don't date her, I repeat don't date her pls and pls...

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by talk2bity: 3:39pm On May 29, 2017
Bro,help her.some people passed through,reappeared in our day 2 day activities 4 sometins we all do know.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Elle277(f): 3:44pm On May 29, 2017
If you feel the need to do so, why not! but give that girl a very long spoon,she might be planning her coming back, trust some ladies nah ,they can manipulate 10 weak guys at once...she don't even deserve to be your Cleaner!

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by sekem: 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
Akposkool:
That's women for you. Please join me celebrate, am a year older today

Hmmm

That means you are one year closer to your death

And that really really calls for some celebration
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by ACE1010: 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

Guy show her your Level has changed. I would advised you render d help needs now and move on, pls detach any emotions o. And let her be your past.
You know what? She will be ashamed of her past action and by that she will actually come to her senses that for real "NO BODY KNOWS TOMORROW"!!

I'm speaking from a personal experience man!!

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Oluwapeldon(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2017
Help her & move forward and try to never expect 2 get something from her. Cos if u do u will bring ur pride down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.