Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (64494 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by CheedyJ(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2017
Wud she av called u for assistance if u were still broke?...anyways,d decision is urs to make.....
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
This OP must be a retard
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Abaski9: 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
Give her,
She was d reason for ur success, she make u double ur hustle now it finally pay off
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by DreCharles(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
If you don't help her, then you obviously are not different from her.

If you are capable of rendering assistance, do it and let posterity be the judge.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Tit for tat not always best policy
Show her you are bigger than that.. she will be shocked and also learn.... another guy won't get rejected in that way
lol but let it be strictly help and nothing more if you decide to .. if she decides to Apologies then its upto you to forgive or keep it moving after the help ...
It will pain her more that you don't like her in that way smiley
she doesn't deserve any help....simply say no will do but she went extreme
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Rozaybb(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2017
olmde:
Tell her to click here for assistance ---------> #DIE
on point bro I hate gals...who mistreat good guys....wen some are looking for one

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by toprealman: 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
OP story story!

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by palz(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
lytech1:
Try and help her...

If she had dated you back then,you might still be on street looking for Job.

Sometimes condemnation inspire one to think wide.

She is a blessing to you

Exactly my take

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by UmecheMoses(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2017
The old me will call her and tell her to draw nigh... Then mutter to her hearing... Thunder faya you.....

But the new come will help her... Na God raise me up to silence my enemy... It's already a shame to her that the person she assaulted years back has become a saviour. Op don't forget, wealth is a visitor. Use it wisely
By the way... Me self dey look for 120k for my mumsy rent Incase you fit help me.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help herk out? please I need your sincere advice..
if it comes from your mind
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by torqque7(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
You no get sense one bit..this is exactly why she had the guts to throw dirty water and treat you like shit...bro no offence you a pathetic looser,up your game,women don't do weak men

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by jerryweb2: 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
I believe there should be a transformer around where she lives... she should hug it wella, embrace the transformer completely.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by EngrBello(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2017
Use her for ritual grin

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by airex(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
Dont help her. I repeat do not help her.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 12:26am On May 30, 2017
Kayus4real:

your Case is just like a footballer Gabriel Jesus of Manchester City
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by iamord(m): 1:27am On May 30, 2017
you need this bruh

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by chngebeginwthme: 5:40am On May 30, 2017
OP no help her or else you will get another shock of your life the day she will tell you what have you done for her.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by vislabraye(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2017
Kayus4real:

You're still asking whether to help her. Sometimes, I wonder if the stories in NL i hear are true. Cos if they're true, u know what to do.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Prechy08(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2017
alexis007:
Then let her die. Even my Bible declared "Suffer not the witch to live".

But wait, "Help her" "help her"...which kind useless people dey this forum??
Just as useless as you are
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2017
Olasco93:
Please can you send them to me also?phronesisola@gmail.com
I will be most grateful.
Thank you!

guy go n pm me on watsapp
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2017
MrOdyssey:

Lolz. such Nostalgia. That book is the bomb. read it few years ago and it changed me Forever.

wow..even me 2 grin...I don't take shit from no hoes..

JOS HAVE 1 ROSE N PLENTY FLOWERSgrin

only sharp guys go understand
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Olasco93: 9:39am On May 30, 2017
Mylestone:

guy go n pm me on watsapp
The phone i use to access WhatsApp is faulty at the moment. Can you please help send to the my Email
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 30, 2017
Olasco93:
The phone i use to access WhatsApp is faulty at the moment. Can you please help send to the my Email

den go buy fone mak you go pm me on watsapp or borrow fone
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by MrOdyssey(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2017
wink
Mylestone:

wow..even me 2 grin...I don't take shit from no hoes..

JOS HAVE 1 ROSE N PLENTY FLOWERSgrin

only sharp guys go understand

Lolz. Dopest quote ever. there is always a need 4 a standby ******* wink[quote author=Mylestone post=57013649]

you got a copy of power programme?
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 30, 2017
MrOdyssey:
wink

Lolz. Dopest quote ever. there is always a need 4 a standby ******* wink

nah only BANG N ADVANCED BANG RULE which has been helpful in my lyf..I now no how to handle SLAYMAMAS grin
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by chukied(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
Am glad women like you still exist, who call a spade a spade and know right from wrong.

Raine80:
And let's say you were still dirt poor would she have gone through all the trouble to find you? I cannot believe you are actually undecided about this.
What she did still bothers you. You can say no and well and truly move on or indulge and give her the money all to be asked again.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by alexis007(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Prechy08:

Just as useless as you are
I'm too busy for name-calling. Plus there are other avenues out there that would provide you with a perfect response.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by yebzman: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by EMCHIZ(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
You know d answer to dat question.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Zhahovic(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kayus4real:

Don't even think of being nice..
Block her number and don't let her call u again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.