Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (64533 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by sakalisis(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2017
Happy Democrazy day
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by donqx: 11:58am On May 29, 2017
slap her back
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by chimavalentine(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2017
u can help her even though she have wrong u b4,but dnt trust her at all, or even think of dating her,look for a lady who truly loves u for who u r not what u have right nw,
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by moorevic(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2017
Just cucu help her and let go.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..

Fvck her like a whor that she is.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by alizma: 12:07pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..
if you can help, just do it in praise to Almighty God who change your status. if you are still broke, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by lifestyle1(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2017
Don't help me.

if you do, she will keep comimg for help again.

Be wise.

Direct her to her love or her parents.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Topmaike007(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
Bro render the help just to show her that u are capable of feeding all her family....

But I use God name to beg you dont ask her out again oo cos such a person can kill you because of your property

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Topmaike007(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
help her... buh mind you after the help she will be looking for a way to date. just ignore her.... I repeat ignore her
bro na true he shouldn't try to date her back cos she can kill him
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2017
KissChrixx:
^ What I wanted to type

Help Her.. Na shame go kill Her eventually

Women of this generation go shame for you? My brother talk another thing

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by taiwo3489(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
luminouz:

U still need DAT pussy? Its ur chance to get it now!
But u sound like a nice guy n DAT irks me....what kinda guy stays till a geh throws dirty water on him before he leaves....what u did is called pestering!!!!
Man Up bro or this time she would take away all or money n ur heart too

I av noticed you recently....is everything abt kitten...Pleasure that cannot last 24 hours...there are more to relationship than jst fvcking....U'll get tired of it...
#Peace

3 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by fran6co(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2017
adajoe555:

I would say you should help her...don't pay back evil with evil..she never know how tomorrow would be.. now she is asking for your assistance ...but make sure you don't go into any relationship with her

Advice to ladies ..never look down on guys because they are broke ..because you don't know what tomorrow will bring ....# God bless my broke boyfriend #

grin grin
bae u b real bae.
wish someone

would see this

and try to b

supportive to

his man

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by luminouz(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2017
taiwo3489:

I av noticed you recently....is everything abt kitten...Pleasure that cannot last 24 hours...there are more to relationship than jst fvcking....U'll get tired of it...
#Peace
Of coz not bro! Sometimes I share experiences n sometimes I just admire big yansh!!!! grin
U can confirm my comments DAT I don't talk about pussyy all d time!!!
Thanks for noticing me dou!
Luminouz OUT!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by giles14(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

y not as long as u would not request anything in return.

those who crucified Christ are among those he feed healed n cared for.

pls assist her
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by ABbless(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
I would have said help her but not when I re- read and saw that line "she slapped you and poured dirty water on you" for what na?? for just asking her out?? I really can relate few years ago some lady called me a "whizkid-wanna be", going forward I kept true to my craft. nothing she didn't say about me. I dropped a couple of tracks and was raving in my area and its environs, many shows and posters in my neighbourhood and the same girl all of a sudden became so nice. I would wonder where all the niceness was coming from till the one day she hit me up on my whatsapp telling me how my songs has been on replay all night on her device mtscheew. i didn't even reply. she don tell friends about me tire,would endorse me any chance she gets. put her puna on a platter of gold self I no do. this kinda ladies objectify men.we are nothing to them until hustle pays. they go around looking for guys that would pay "for the laziness of their fathers" (since they think guys are broke because they are lazy). I never blow oh but ppl like that motivate me to keep pushing. when they start being nice you should know you are doing it right. OP no vex oh but God will punish you if you give am shimgbaka

let her go to the people she can date #coperate bambiallah

4 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by chiraqDemon(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2017
Bros provide the help if u can (i mean if it won't put a dent in ur pocket at all) . Doing this will show her that u r not on her level and that u r a better person than she is. However make sure u stay wary of her cos she might try to snake her way into ur life. Make sure u draw a line such that she sees that u were trying to help her and nothing else cos d girl na gold digger by profession. If by chance things go bad again she will be on her way to the next man.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by MDelgado(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

opportunity present itself.....Perfect time to get your revenge...help her and pound that vajayjay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Samcoflex75(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2017
tell her you just spent alot sponsoring your girl for her masters programme abroad, she is gonna bleed when she hears that

4 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by mekuso89(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2017
Damn her
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Enykings(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2017
Zinny25:
I strongly agree with this, give her the assistance she needs to prove to her that u r no longer the broke good for nothing guy she feels u r, it shows u r bigger than that and u r matured. But don't date her,, do it and walk away, don't date that kind of gal

What if she keeps coming back, just for help, will he keep giving her to show that he is matured? Abeg, he should keep his money, except it is a life or death situation. She rejected him and poured dirty water on him, that is mean. Some people need to learn their lessons in life the hard way. You can't treat people poorly and expect them to forgive and forget easily like they are Jesus Christ. The guy shouldn't hate her, he should just not give her his money. She doesn't deserve it from him. It is not to be vindictive, no, just to help her learn her lesson. she will be better for it. Same way a person who commits a crime should be locked up in jail for a while as corrective measure. whether they are remorseful or not.

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Trendirabingi: 12:31pm On May 29, 2017
Raine80:
And let's say you were still dirt poor would she have gone through all the trouble to find you? I cannot believe you are actually undecided about this.
What she did still bothers you. You can say no and well and truly move on or indulge and give her the money all to be asked again.
dnt mind d mumu, n people telling him story here, am even impressed dis is coming from a lady n not even a guy, but some irritating loose brained capots here, especially girls of dsame nature with dat kind of dumb lowlife tramp of a girl,.. Wld tell him the contrary, its either they are ignorant or inexperienced....its even baffling dat a grownup person who have gone thru such humiliation, wld come here and begin to ask such questions, now we see y d girl poured u dirty water... D question u should ask ur self is.. Is there even the existence of something to assist, ? Those are the words such people use to rip u of ur money, "do me a favour, need ur assistance, can i ask u for something, those are their languages. Wat are the guarantee the girl wld even give a hoot dat u gave her any doe..?.. Y u treat urself dis way still baffles some grown up men here.....is it now she finds u relevant in a picture..? How did she find u?... How u are pondering on it stills baffles some.. So, u cant just simply move on and stop being silly.... D girl cld just collect dat money and go and laff at u in d presence of her frends saying "some guys can be really mumu-ic, luk at dat stewpid guy, after pouring water, i still roger money commot for im hand., and e summit sharp sharp, like say im go be my new mugu... Wat gives u the guarantee that asking for assistance means she wld value it any better. I perceive the op,'s mumuism is coming from the fact that he still nutures his jonsing for d scaliwag from d past... What do u want to prove, with the prove prove advisers u have here... Y dnt u move on and tell d tramp dat u have a woman dat wld slap her if she comes any close to u....instead of promoting such stewpidity in some of this brainless and infantile female folks...

3 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by seangy4konji: 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
I would use d opportunity to rob her Of her self worth and still won't do anything. For here.

Woman.with that their bad mouth. Ok.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by bendike: 12:33pm On May 29, 2017
Oga, please and please do not help her. Do not play good man as you will be looked at by her as a mugu. If you were not good enough to date her, she is not good enough to take your money. I once had a lady staff at my bar 10 years ago who had customers she was shagging but there was the particular gentleman that liked her and will come early ever day as his job was close by. Do you know that once this girl sights him from afar she will tell he co workers that her mugu was coming. She will the pretend to be ill or have some problem that made her sad. This guy will sit down with her and console. She will then give him bill ranging from 10 to 20k. The guy will go get the money. After he leaves, party time. mugu don pay!. I had to call the guy to warn him when i heard she gave him a bill for 50k! Meanwhile the guy no see pant and you know what, other customers where beeping her for peanuts.
MY ADVICE, DO NOT GIVE HER ANY MONEY AND IF YOU MUST, SHE MUST BEEP YOU FIRST AND THEN GIVE HER HALF SHE ASKED FOR. PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Emmysky(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2017
I know giving is good and mandatory but there are some people who don't deserve it at all. If you give am, Aswear na complete goat you be, Complete one.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Trendirabingi: 12:34pm On May 29, 2017
MDelgado:

opportunity present itself.....Perfect time to get yourrevenge...help her and pound that vajayjay...
dats also a gud idea.., but d part u missed is, he can actually ger her closer, brandishing d money b4 her very eyes..get her stuff she cld like, but dnt give d cash, or valuable worth the amount..give her all d fun.. With hope dat d final wld be d money or even double... Blow d vajayjay to pieces, still keep her on hold, with expectations on d next meeting, one or 2 came up u didnt keep enough liquid cash wif u there... invite again for receiving (better in a nice hotel/guesthouse) and blow d vajayjay to pieces once more.. She wld be enjoying it now, but seriously keen on receiving d doe...form a call n quickly Give her transport and tell her u are coming over, u gonna call her as soon as u use d atm after attending to d caller.. So u wld drop d doe wif her on arrival.. Dnt even forget to ask her to tell u wat she wld like u buy for her when coming.... After dat discharge, the rest should be voice mail until she sees ur wedding invitation on facebook...

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Mhizkal(f): 12:38pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:

Help her but don't love her again
I can say she didn't love u
she needs your money
Run run run
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by repogirl(f): 12:46pm On May 29, 2017
I dont know how some people can be so Prideful to the extent of being really mean and wicked.

She even has mind sef to reach out to the OP after everything she did. Op if you help her, someone like that might think you are still in love ith her and if you dont, you are wicked.

Help her sha but dont let her use your head.
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by b33ordhun: 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
Just do like 1% of the help she needs just to show you are better than her smiley

1 Like

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
she doesn't deserve any help from him.
No she doesn't,but after all the sins you committee yesterday and days before, did you deserve to be alive today?
Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
boiz2men:
bros... i dont know how much she wants but transfer 3% of whatever she wants. Tell her right now, your GIRLFRIEND needs to buy foodstuff for her dogs to eat... so you would be sending some money to her.... after telling her this... sit back and enjoy the show.... cool
Wicked!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by Mayflowa(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2017
Zinny25:
I strongly agree with this, give her the assistance she needs to prove to her that u r no longer the broke good for nothing guy she feels u r, it shows u r bigger than that and u r matured. But don't date her,, do it and walk away, don't date that kind of gal

How would he avoid dating her? This question alone still means he has feelings for her. Just a tiny conversation will spark off everything again.

Don't make him play with fire. He should flee like bablical Joseph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Employee / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.